Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDay 2019 ORP ]: Lovers Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:57 pm
Oh~ If only she could hear his delightful voice even more; why was this charming male so soft-spoken? Sure, his voice did have a melodic, almost feminine twinge to it, but that just made his absolutely manly behaviors ever the more enticing. She wanted to hear even more of his voice~ Speak more, let her bask in this presence she didn't deserve even more.

Then a p***k to her back.

Quote:
[Arrow - Longing -> Oaths]

Why, she knew what to do, what she had to do to win over his affections. If she wasn't worthy of him, she need only become worthy. And the first step to doing that would to procure a chance to do so was to ensure they could spend even more time together. Perhaps this was jumping the proverbial gun a bit, but a female had to be decisive where a good mate was concerned. The best way to ensure her intentions were well received was to pledge herself - her body - to him post-haste.

"Oh my dear~" He'd yet to say his name, but she could handle that, "Were you interested in perhaps heading off by ourselves to--"

Another p***k, this time to her lower back.

Quote:
[Arrow - Oaths -> Lies]

"--lay low and watch the festivities unfold~?"

No no no no no, that was not what she wanted to say.

The plan was to speak sweetly and lay herself bare for the male to win his favor. It was a simple plan. Watching the drama? Yeah, it looked like things were escalating quickly, and under different circumstances she might have wanted to just sip on some drink and laugh at what was happening before, but NOT right NOW.

"Surely such entertainment is the best I could possibly hope to offer you--"

WRYYYYY.

Another arrow p***k.

Quote:
[Arrow - Lies -> Oaths]

"--that is, unless you'd be interested in me myself~ I'm sure I could make the time worth your while if you let me--"

There we go, why had that been so hard?

Yet another arrow, another change.

Quote:
[Arrow - Oaths -> Lies]

"Though, I am not sure how you might enjoy this body of mine. Too many feathers, too much useless fat in all the wrong places; hardly fit for one of our kind. I am rather disgusted by it, frankly. A more slender body like my sister would have been better..."

That was wrong. Saira was wholeheartedly proud of her uniquely full curves and the great number of feathers adorning her skin. And to say she wished to be like her sister - like Hatil! - of all things? Absolutely absurd! What was coming from her mouth?! Even so, she couldn't seem to keep quiet, it was almost as if she was compelled to continue speaking.

"But, even so, if you'd still express interest in such a shameful body as mine--"

A final arrow.

Quote:
[Arrow - Lies -> Oaths]

"I'd be willing to offer all of me to you."

Guardians that was EMBARRASSING and Saira didn't know what happened and she wanted to slam her head against a wall for all that stuff she said that she hadn't meant to say. Gross. Super gross. Couldn't let that show on her face though; she was still trying to woo this male. As long as he could see her sincerity in her pledge to him, she would be able to get over the silly things she'd spoken to get to that point. All was well that ended well... Right?

Menelie
[Arrow - Oaths] Saira -> Ruya (Final Arrow)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:40 pm
A voice in the shadows cackled gleefully at the bird's dismay...  

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:21 pm
Eris smirked and made her way towards Psyche and the treasure contained in that knot of vines and thorns. She'd boop the nose of party guests as she strolled on past them. Woe unto the pae that dare cross her. She winked in the direction of Pothos, acknowledging she saw him over there trying to hide.

Midway to her destination from her entrance a ruckus erupted behind her. The Goddess of Discord hefted a sigh and turned around. "Logoi, PLEASE! I'm having a moment here! Can you just … take that outside NOW!"

Ahem

"Little Bug, what is it that you are protecting so ferociously? It must be important if you throwing furniture at me." Eris giggled as another barstool lunged for her.

She paused a moment, then looked over her shoulder. "STOP THAT!" she yelled at the pair turning that little blue bird into a pin cushion.

Everything that was heading in her direction or was locked on to her just stopped with a wave of Eris' hand. "Silly fools, don't forget I still own you. Children, stop the Erotes and their sisters."

----

((The Erotes and Graces have to stand up to fight Eris' unseen children. They do not know the size or the scope of what this enemy is capable of. They must be subdued!))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:23 pm
Shock and fear washed over Psyche. This is the worst possible scenario this year. No, it couldn't have been a misplaced real arrow, or maybe an accident. No. It had to be Eris. Always Eris.

With flames in her eyes, Psyche lashed out. "Stay away from my family! You weren't invited. You have never nor will you ever be welcome here. You have left so much destruction in your wake that it's time you left for good!" Rising to her feet, Psyche sent many butterflies straight into the images of Venus carved in the pillars.

The Venus statues woke up, yawned and rolled their eyes. "Really now, Psyche?" They said in unison.

She was taken back and nearly fell over the thorn pod on the floor. That was unexpected and wholly insulting. They were supposed to turn into a marble Venus army that Psyche could control, not more versions of her monster-in-law. Did Venus really do this because of me?

"I need help! You are too busy hiding in this... this thing!" She kicked at the thorny knot but stopped short. A spark lit and she quickly covered her mouth. She hoped Eris did not make anything of that. Unlikely, but she hoped nonetheless.

"SHUT UP AND JUST STOP HER!!" She shouted at the animated Venus status.

The sculptures all started whining and throwing fits. "Is this really what my soul wanted?" She mumbled to herself knowing full well this reaction is entirely her fault based on her actual opinions on her mother-in-law.

Psyche stomped her foot and caught notice of Eros' bow. EJ had borrowed it for this party! She ducked low to grab it flew out towards one of her in-laws. One, to take Eris' focus off of EJ, and two because she needed to borrow arrows.

The Goddess of the Soul knew she was outmatched. She just hoped Eris didn't.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:36 pm
For a moment Kleta wasn't certain what she was looking at, but she was distracted by some nearby cackling and lost track of the figure who had seemed slightly familiar. She instantly assumed a guarded position from whatever was nearby, but her attention was drawn to Eris and Psyche once more. The green goddess froze, on edge. Children? So Eris had been busy... But how busy could she have really been, it was Eris. '

Kleta was uncertain whether or not to attend to Psyche, Venus seemed protected well enough for the moment, or to seek out these children of Eris who were clearly wrecking havoc on mother's party. It was then that Areus showed up at her side.

-----

"Mother? I was looking for Theras, but I didn't find him. I'm ready to help." Areus told Kleta, he was now wielding a sword and shield that he had run to get as soon as Eris had first appeared. He may have been a young god still, but he was ready for his first taste of battle.

-----

Kleta stroked her son's cheek lovingly, it was a proud moment for her looking at her son ready to charge into battle, but he was still so young... There was so much he had still to learn. However as much as her motherly instincts wanted to shelter him and keep him safe, her instincts as a warrior told her to let him fight. The green goddess was still going to keep him close though. "very well, search in the dark corners, I know they are around..." Kleta headed in the direction of the laughter she had heard earlier, while Areus followed behind her.

As Kleta marched by the mortals, she couldn't help but notice their idleness. The party had stopped, but they were still under their various enchantments. That would simply not do when Eris needed to be stopped. Kleta took a deep breath before bellowing a battle cry, that should put the mortals to good use.

Helmel
Kleta and son are pursuing your cackling shadow

Quote:
Any nearby mortals who hear Kleta's cry will be inspired to join the battle against the intruders! They are much better at fighting than they thought.

[Edited]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:00 am
For a moment, he enjoyed the show between his brother was putting on, there was nothing quite like a fight to get him all amped up. Until mother called out, at least he wasn't the one being griped at for interrupting one of mommy's moments. Hey, wait a moment, why wasn't he the one causing trouble? He was just as capable of creating a scene as Logoi, if not better.

He slid next to a statue and loaded up another arrow, ready to fire it off when mother barked out an order. He huffed, letting loose his arrow without paying attention. It flew into a punch bowl, shattering it, a blood red waterfall spilled off the drink table. It was time to get down to business.

User Image

From the shadow of the statue, Neikia emerged with a sly smile on his face as he laid eyes on the god of flex, Adonis. Oh, he was going to have fun making him his new entertainment. Neikia loaded up another arrow and launched it towards Adonis.

Fea Line
Adonis is under attack by an arrow that makes him want to start a fight, does it hit him?

[Edited]  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:24 am
Sounds of fighting stopped briefly before one last impact rang out. Mutterings of 'featherduster; and 'fault' slipped through before the shadow slinked off to cause more chaos.

Notching another arrow, he let if fly

Elros Namasi

Fea Line
Lies, sweet little lies, Fluttershy will be compelled to tell only lies.

HelMel
Lies, sweet little lies, Asterion is compelled to tell lies

Psyche and Venus' display grated on ever last nerve she had. Not even the gift of harmony roses could stop that madness. If she could get a clear shot on EJ her arrow should counter his but thanks to the vines meant to protect them, there wasn't much she could do.

Call to battle,and to stop these children of Eris rang clear as day. Fine, first neutralize then attack. Seeing two of the party goers hit, she brought out two of her arrows and borrowed her bow back. First, she hit the pale yellow and pink fauny and the red deity next to her.

Next, she turned her harmony arrow to Eris' direction. Venus knows Psyche proved way too much of a distraction. One try, one shot, might as well go for it. 'Eat harmony, Eris, find a different prince charming' then it went flying. Why couldn't she just have her own day and her own party?!

Rather than watch it she went o shoo her little sister and Champion away. Somewhere safe, like her realm or anywhere but here. As her realm wasn't an option for one of them, the second needed to be taken

Fea Line
Fluttershy will see little birds and critters, feeling special harmony. The first pae they see will be their Prince Charming.

HelMel
Asterion will see little birds and critters, feeling special harmony. The first pae they see will be their Prince Charming.

FA Goddess Eris
Harmonia shot her harmony see little critters arrow at Eris?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:53 am
Well, looked like mother was mad, huh... Leave it to him to really get on her nerves. Guess it was time to really get this party kicking. And for himself, there was only one place he could possibly target. Bow in hand, a full quiver on his hips, the male began to unleash a flurry of arrows at the buffet table. With a loose smirk, a male seemed to be taking great pleasure in watching his work from atop on the statues.

User Image

"Wonder how long that buffet lasts now~"

Quote:
ATTN: Anypae and all pae currently near the buffet tables have been hit!

They will feel an endless starvation; not simply hunger, but as though they feel compelled to eat for survival.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:35 am
Pothos had been doing his best to hide. Afterall, it seemed to be what he did best these new vdays. But then chaos and commotion began erupting. Somehow he found himself both shocked yet not surprised. He had grabbed his bow and begun to peek out to see if he could actually offer any assistance to his mom and family when the red wink of a purple haired goddess caught his attention.

Eris.

Shuddering from head to toe, Pothos fell to his knees again and curled into a squatting fetal position. Tears stung his eyes as the memory of what once was came rushing back to him. Several images passed over his mind until a certain pink sister came to the fore-front. “Aglaia!” he suddenly shouted and lept to his feet, albeit shaky. Holding his bow in hand he scanned the room for his sister but instead saw something even worse.

Children of Eris.

One that looked…almost as if he could have been her father.

And the mother?

Pothos uttered an ugly scream.

Antidia
He's trying to find his sister. It's not going well.

Ate laughed manically, busting forth from the shadows, bow at the ready. She watched the blubbering pink fool and hissed in laughter. Skipping over to him, her hair wild and crazy, falling in all directions, she leaned close, prodding a finger deep into his cheek, so much so it caused his flesh to practically bend inwards. “Ooohh one of mama’s favorite toys! Ooooohoohohooo I wanna play with this one, I wanna I wanna!” she cackled madly. “Oh but that’ be no fun, you’re not even running!” she hissed again, standing back and folding her arms across her chest.

Frowning she shot out a hard kick, knocking Pothos to the floor before watching him scramble away. “Heeeeeee that’s more like it!” she grinned, glancing around at her fellow siblings, watching the chaos spread. At least, trying anyways. These filthy pink lovers were causing way too many interruptions! “No no NO!” she screamed, notching an arrow in her bow and aiming at a particular deity that had just tried to negate the effects of one of her siblings arrows. “ STOP RUINING THINGS!!! Go back into your hole!” she screamed as she let loose an arrow straight for Harmonia.

User Image

EvilSilverDragon
An arrow of Delusions has been shot at Harmonia! What kind of delusions will she see?

The chaos around made the God of flex desire frown. Why did something always have to go amiss during this special event? Why couldn’t things just remain normal and pink as they were supposed to be celebrating the Beauty of Venus? Suddenly Eris was back on scene and before he could even wrap his head around what was going on, she had ushered children from the shadows??? And one was shooting him with arrows?

Oh FLEX no!

Rearing back a shoulder and winding up an arm, Adonis made aim to land a nice solid blow upon the nearest enemy he could find. Then the arrow pricked his skin. For a few split seconds his mind remained clear until a heavy cloud washed over his mind, urging him forward. Urging him to fight fight fight. Without second thought he let loose his fist, his once enemy target shifting to nail the face of the nearest Venus statue clear across the nose, sending it flying to the floor with a loud, concrete like thump.

Pausing, Adonis blinked several times, the haze over his mind slowly lifting. He stared for several long seconds at the Venus statue, now sans a nose. The gaping hole in its face. Its slow twisting figures that seemed to resemble his very beauty herself. “Aaahhh…..” he blinked, side stepping towards the floored nose. He scooped it up and gave the back of it a few licks, mouth scrunched up from the bitter taste of rock before plopping it back onto the statues face. It slid partly and his hands shot out to catch it before the nose remained in place, albeit a bit crooked. At least for now. Grinning, Adonis the statue some finger guns and a wing all while side stepping awaaaay from it. “Sorry love, enemies and all….BYE!” he shouted before winding up another punch and aiming for the one that had shot him in the first place.

Wolfs Heart
First attempt fail. Round two aimed at Neikia

A wave of emotions enveloped the pink and yellow Pegasus. Before her brain even had time to process things it switched from suddenly seeing heavy delusions of her boys in the red brute faun’s face. His horns had sprouted flowers on the ends and she giggled softly.

Then an overwhelming feeling of wanting to lie bubbled up in her throat and she had all but opened her mouth to say how hideous this flowered golden red beast looked and that his mama was a horse when suddenly birds landed on his flowered horns. That were slowly…becoming less and less flowered. But more and more little birds landed upon them, chirping and tweeting happily. A bunny hopped around his feet, her long grey bushy tail bouncing cutely. Fluttershy squealed and giggled, thinking this brute wasn’t as scary as she first thought. And then a familiar feeling washed over her. A feeling that….that this being before her….was so utterly charming he had to be a prince. Her prince.

Oh but what of Hymn? He was her Prince first….

Shaking her head, Fluttershy tried desperately to collect her thoughts but the tweeting of birds called her more and more back to whatever reality was possible among this chaos. “Oh my…. You…you are so charming….oh but…but its so dangerous… oh your little animal friends! Shouldn’t w-w-we find some place safer?” she cooed, slinking closer towards the red faun as if to use him as protection. She reached up to try and pet one of the birds on his horns though it kept hopping from her grasp. “Oh no little birdie….it’s ok…”

HelMel
Have a confused fauny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:01 am
Everything was going just fine! Pae where making drinks, getting drunk enjoying the party.

She and her siblings where flinging arrows like usual. Then it happened, just like every year she has been alive something went wrong.

Eros .Jr started screaming, sister-in-law yelled at mom, mom went crazy and is now hiding in flowers, furniture is on the move.

Eris is here and she brought friends and Shansa is not prepared for a fight.

She jumped and screamed slightly as the glass bowl containing the Spiked Punch shattered.

The young purple grace grabbed onto Euphrosyne glad her older sister was close by.

"What should we do?" She asked clearly worried. One of these days she was going to learn how to fight since it was clearly becoming necessary, Just attending mom, keeping an eye on the guests, shooting harmless arrows at people apparently wasn't enough anymore.

Menelie
Euphrosyne help small sister is concerned

shadica

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:39 am
It had taken Iordanes longer than he would have liked to admit to notice anything was amiss. He had been reveling in the chaos of the party, and there were so many arrows zipping around he hadn't realized not all of them were...friendly. But it was impossible to miss Eris when she showed up. For the love of....not again!

At first he was unsure what to do; his arrows would be no help here as their effects would provide only a momentary distraction for the deities. But when one of Eris'....children? yikes...set upon poor Pothos, Iordanes set aside his hesitation and marched over, giving her a mighty shove, yelling something that started with F and ended with OFF as he did. Pothos still wasn't entirely over what had happened last time, and certainly didn't need to be traumatized further.

Fea Line
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Euphrosyne, like Shansa, was not prepared for a fight. However, they had to do something. She put her arm around her sister protectively. How could Eris show up like this? There were children present, like Shansa and her sisters.

And the mortals.

A brief expression of horror crossed Euphrosyne's face before she replaced it with one of resolve. There were mortal youths here, just here to have a good time, and now they were in danger. "We leave the fighting to Kleta and Phaenna. Look," she said, pointing out to the open ballroom, "Some of the mortals are youths. We'll round them up and get them to safety. There," she pointed to a painted demon girl, "Let's get her. Hold tight to my hand." She took Shansa's hand tightly and together they set off toward their charge.

shadica
Shansa

Irish Night Fox
They're coming for Aquarelle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:52 am
....what a declaration that had been! Ruya was somewhat taken aback at the sudden outpour from her companion. What a whirlwind of emotion, soaring highs and diving lows! A couple key takeaways though...Saira wanted to....ruffle feathers, so to speak, which made Ruya's heart absolutely sing (with only a little guilt about the deception). Somewhat distressing, however, was her denigration of her beautiful form.

"You mustn't say such things about yourself," she said solemnly, cupping Saira's cheek with her hand. "Your plumage is soft and brilliant!" she chanced ruffling some feathers with her other hand. "And your curves are luscious." Was that creepy word choice? Oh well, no going back now. It was true. "I'd certainly love to--"

What was all that racket disturbing their tender moment?!

"It appears a fight has broken out, my darling...shall we slip away? Too much noise and chaos is distracting me from you, and I'd certainly rather not be distracted." She punctuated her statement with a little wink.

Daisicle
Harpehs

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:35 pm
"Mom?" Theras finally made his way back to the main crowd and the chaos going on around them. "What's going on?"

"OH THANK THE GODS!" Phaenna quickly rushed over to her boy and gave him a hug before kneeling down to his level and looking him in the eye. "Theras gather your cousins and your younger aunts and get them out of here. It's too danagerous."

"Huh? Why?" He looked over to the thorn prison. "Who is that by Aunt Pike? Is that Air-tits?"

This sweet summer child sometimes..."Aunt Psyche and it's Eris...And yes...Which is why I want you to get out of here."

"But Areus looks like he's about to fix." He pouted to his mother. No fair.

Phaenna couldn't help but let her mind drift to all the times Eris had so easily taken over their minds, tried to hurt others. Theras was a warrior, a spartan....But even they had limits. If anything happened to him on her watch she'd never forgive herself. "Sweetie..." Phaenna rubbed his cheek. "Not everyone here can fight like you can. I need you to protect them." She hoped none of these 'children' were watching. She was afraid they could catch him unaware and use him as leverage against her. "Protect your family with your life. This is part of our jobs." She gave him a soft smile.

Theras kinda sighed. "Alright mom. I'll go see if I can't round the youngers up." His mom was right. No one use but him and his brother knew how to fight right. Damsels in distress. All of them He gave his mother a nod before heading off into the crowd

With Theras gone with this task and hopefully out of danger Phaenna scanned the room. She heard her sister's battle cry. That was a good idea. She was about to let her own shout go when she spotted one of these 'children' picking on Pothos and then having what seemed to be a little fit.
Her attention quickly shot to another disturbance, the buffet table. There was so much going on! There were still these cowards in the shadows. If only they could see them....This was the point in time she wish she could create a huge glitter bomb. Cover everything and everyone. They'd never be able to hide in the shadow again! Errruuggg.... She was frustrated but started to head into the direction of the arrows that kept hitting a harpy were coming from. She doubt whoever was there got away.

EvilSilverDragon
Swiggity swooty Phaenna is coming for those shadow booties

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:37 pm
Hjortur blinked, his lips slightly pursed outwards as Kel pressed her palm against his cheeks, and again when she began to pull him away and out of the water. Never in his wildest dreams had he thought a day would come when she took the lead as she was currently doing.

That was kinda hot.

He gave his date a few moments to herself on the pool's edge before he joined her, shaking his hair without a a care as to who he might get wet by it. He probably didn't know them, probably would never see them again, so did it matter? Not really. Only thing that mattered was his loving this confident side of Kel; he hoped she'd be able to let go like this in the future too. As his land legs reappeared, his gaze wondered over to look at the mess that was presently unfolding.

Now normally he might have worried about what in Alu's name was going on between Eris and Venus this time, but for some reason he just couldn't find a damn to give. Like seriously. Meh. Screw em.

Another boon, a warrior's cry he'd heard once before many years prior, resounded in the room and brought about a sort of excitement to him. Yeah. You know what, he did give a damn about this. It was about time those in charge of this whole mess - Venus and her children that was - got what was coming to them! Every year he came for a good time, and every year they managed to let something extra in that would make a hot mess of the evening. Heck, one year it'd even been a murder of all things! Well, today would be the last if this heat filling his head had any say in the matter. Looking to Kel, he grinned.

"Let's go raise some hell out there~"

Quote:
[Arrow - Anarchy] Hjortur -> Kel
[Warrior's Cry - Kleta]

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:46 pm
Saira had ever intention of agreeing with the male, but kept herself quiet so she could bask in his sickly sweet compliments. Yes. Keep calling her beautiful, amazing, beautiful. Her cheeks flushed warmly against his hand as she felt his skin on hers; to think a male's hand was like this... It was firm, yet smooth. And so, so warm.

Her breath caught as he asked for them to slip away together.

Of course she would.

Paying no mind to the literal mayhem developing beyond their little moment, the harpy offered back a coy smile and nod. "I'd love nothing more~"

Menelie
[Arrow - Oaths] Saira -> Ruya

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas