Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:02 pm
Mom was hiding?

How could……why….?

Part of Pothos sunk, pain welling up stronger inside as he stayed wrapped in a hug with his sister who understood him more than any other.

And then she was gone.

Blinking confused, Pothos sat there under the table, abandoned and alone. Tears began to spill down his cheeks, thinking Aggy had snapped and too, went to hide completely without him.

Then she reached back under the table and drug him back out, her personality pulling a complete 360. Foul words spilled from her mouth. Repeatedly. She threw non literal birds at Eris, cursed her name, called her out then shoved a torch into his hand. Pothos held on to it confused, watching it flicker and flare for a moment before he let his attention be drawn back to Aglaia. “Aggy…what….no…no….nonononononono!” he screeched, reaching out to try to stop her but was too late.

An arrow sailed across the room and into the vines. Pothos inwardly screamed, his mouth agape but no sound coming out. Clinging tightly to the torch he reached over and tugged on Aglaia’s arm, trying to beckon them back under the table or anywhere else that WASN’T currently right in Eris’s war path. “What’s wrong?? Are you ok? Does she have your mind again!?” he frantically called out to his pink sister as he tugged in vein.

Antidia
Pothos would like his other sister back kthx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:42 pm
Eris only laughed. It was all she could do. These antics were amusing. Erote arrows, what a joke. What was she going to do? Fall in love? HA!

"My little pink bug, how nice to see you finally growing a back bone. Too bad it won't do you any good," The Goddess of Discord was delighted in this challenge. Challenge? HA! "Your arrows do nothing to me. I'm not as mindless as these mortals."

She didn't notice the fire on the tips of Aglaia's arrows at first. Her eyes glowed deep red and an evil grin stretched across her face as she deflects the flaming arrow. "BAHAHAHA" She waved her arm, changing the trajectory.

The arrow hit the thorn pod. "Oh no! What have you done?" She feigned concern, "Let me help you put that fire out." Eris held her hand out and mimed the actions to pick up a punch bowl. She threw the punch on the burning thorns and the alcohol caused the pod to burst into flames. "Ooopsies"

"Pink Bug, you really should be more careful with those arrows. You might hurt someone."

Discordia smiled at her counterpart, Harmonia. "My dear friend. Sweetheart, do you really want to hurt someone with that arrow? Your sister has already killed your dear mother and the light of her life, Golden Child II." Maybe you could go after, hmm, what about the pastel bug over there with her dancing cutlery?" She said this as she ducked to avoid a table. "Do you think she's upset at something? She could use a little happy little blue bird."

She had punctuated her blue bird statement by swiping her hand through the air. The table cloth covering Pothos' hiding spot flew off.
"My favorite plaything!"

Eris was taking too much glee from upsetting this year's party. She'd been busy in her spare time preparing for this exact moment. "My pets, it's time to wrap this up and head home with our spoils."

She swirled her finger in the air and everything lifted up as if gravity no longer applied. "You know your targets. Grab 'em and let's go. Logoi, PLEASE stop fighting with Horkos and leave him be."

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:27 pm
Limos had about set up camp on top of a pillar, bemusedly watching the mortals' anguish and his siblings take center stage while sipping on some stolen drink and food. He was more of a 'work from the shadows' kind of guy and preferred to not have the attention on him. More entertaining this way and less work.

He laughed and nearly tossed an apple core behind him as Venus' children made quite a spectacle befitting for their departure. Just as he was about to, though, he paused.

Waste not, want not... or something like that.

He tore a small portion of a felt napkin he'd stolen and wrapped it around the core before tying it off into a square not. Then he notched an arrow, took aim and let it fly.

Right into Harmonia, that was.

The male reslung the bow to his back as he glided down in front of his target and hung the piece of food tantalizingly close to her, but just out of reach.

Time for some fishing~✩

EvilSilverDragon
Oh No! Harmonia has been hit with a starvation arrow! That apple core's gonna look pretty good right about now...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:15 pm
Aglaia's sudden backbone was horrifying only because it was artificial. In truth, Harmonia would be glad to see her sister standing up against her demons. It also wasn't like she wasn't saying what most of them thought. Backbone went from a bit of pride into nightmare fuel territory.

A flaming arrow? Really Aglaia?! This took her breath away as all she could do was stare wide-eyed with her hands covering her mouth. The gasp this pulled made all the more horrifying as the arrow went right for Mother's thorn dome."Aglaia!" It really wasn't her fault, Eris sent it going there and added the alchol but her sister did shoot it.

Mother was fine, she was always fine. Probably long gone back to her realm with Golden Boy. Aglaia will still be the favorite girl all harm forgiven. Even knowing this, watching terrifying.

Eris made it worse by going after her brother. "Eris! I have no intention of hurting anyone. Harmony would do you some good. Please, leave my brother and family alone!" Hard to say she didn't want to hurt anyone with her bow in her hand ready to go again. This had to stop!

Tall tale feeling of an arrow blindsided her while her focus was on Eris. The Goddess was too slow to get herself with her own arrow, feeling of hunger overwhelming her. In front of her eyes, the most delectable morsel. Focused on the food, Goddess of Harmony followed the food and the Agony dangling it.

FA Goddess Eris
Daisicle
Antidia

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:21 pm
Leave Horkos alone? Oh fine, spoil sport.

Eyes gleaming he grinned at the spartan warrior in front of him again. Sure he'd leave his brother alone and go after another. She was his now! Raising is arrow, the agony of lies let a special arrow fly. Nailing her before she could register it, Logoi cackled and pulled around again speaking to her,
"Come with me, Spartan beauty. I know you missed me, Follow me and you'll see." Holding out his hand to her, lies binding them and beckoning her to follow him with each sweet word dripping with promise.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Phaenna follow, followwwww

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:18 am
Ikkarus watched as both his mother and brother started to shovel food into their mouths, he didn't have time to even wonder what was going on though as he too felt hungry beyond anything he'd ever felt before. He reached past his brother grabbing food, even grabbing at food his own brother was reaching for. At one point he even tore a chunk off one of the buns his brother was holding before Malachite could stuff it in his mouth.
Elros Namasi
[Arrow - None] Malachite

Seren held Summer tight, "Well uhhh.. Stop the thunder?" he said to her sheepishly. He didn't have much time to mull over the topic though, or even how Summer could even accomplish this, Seren was suddenly struck by a need to eat. And not just to snack as he had been doing. He let go of Summer and started to just stuff food in his mouth non stop, nothing he ate seemed to satisfy him. He just kept eatting and eatting and eatting.
sailornorthstar
[Arrow - Iordanes' gender-bending arrow!]Summer

Shicala

Hungry Animal

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:44 am
Maniacal laughter filled the ballroom. "I've won this one!" Eris set foot down gently near Venus' throne. She sauntered over and gently tapped the ball of burnt tangled vines.

The shape gave a little "poof" before ash fell to the ground.

"Venus is gone. I've won!" She spoke more to convince herself than others. Once it had sunk in, she smirked. "Your precious Goddess of Love is no more. Thank you, Aglaia. Your mother would be so proud."

"Children, clean this place up and then let's go."

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces