Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDay 2019 ORP ]: Lovers Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:41 pm
Aidan looked confused as a shrimp floated past his face. "What are land delicacy doing in the water? I thought the point was to keep them dry?" He looked up to the surface. What were they doing up there?

He shook his head and snatched the shrimp before him. "Say ahh my dear~" He playfully waved the shrimp in front of Qadira. He wasn't about to let this chance go after all.

Theras was watching the guests arrive, staying silent. He was waiting for one guest in particular though he wasn't even too sure she was going to show up. would it matter if she did?

Could she get more vomit inducing? He knew that voice and turned to the oh so familiar Fury with an unhappy look. "Grandmother can always, always be more 'grand' if she chooses to." He folded his arms and squinted to her. "What are you doing here? You're not suppose to be here...Not tonight." He spotted the skin her hand and looked a bit stranged out by it. "Something happen to your snake?" He pointed to the shed skin.

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:58 pm
Yukiko smiled, but it was an apprehensive kind of smile as she once again stepped into the venue for the annual Venus Day. It turned into a genuine smile when she saw her son and one of her granddaughters. It was still somewhat of a shock to remember she was a grandmother, and more recently (again, thank you Venus) a great-grandmother.

There was a tiny, petty, piece inside that reminded her that made Venus a great-great-grandmother. With a sigh, she hugged first Adelphos then Carnelian as she came to them. Ruby and most likely Amynta would be around here somewhere. Adelphos didn't like to go to these things without Ruby and Carnelian and Amynta were usually found causing trouble together. "I'm glad you've all come," she said.

"Of course, mom, we wouldn't miss it," Adelphos said as he hugged his mother. Wouldn't, couldn't... Same difference when dealing with Grandma Venus, right? Regardless, he and Ruby had come in an attempt to keep their daughters out of trouble. Though that hadn't helped last year... Anyway. It also happened to be the anniversary of his parents' wedding.

"Have you see the... gargoyles?" he asked with a sigh. His mother might be a goddess now and married to one of Venus' sons, but judging by how long she had treated Psyche this way Adelphos wasn't optimistic that his mother would ever truly be welcomed into the family by Venus. By Yukiko's wince he could see that she had, indeed, seen the statues.

"Gramma, why do you let Venus do that kinda stuff? It's so ru-" Carnelian squeaked as her father put a hand over her mouth.

"Venus is a goddess, and your great-grandmother. You should be respectful. Also, no one can really stop her," Adelphos said.

"I just don't let it bother me. The less it seems to bother me, perhaps the less she will do it. If not, then," Yukiko shrugged with a smile. "It is what it is. I am happy regardless of what Venus does or does not do to poke fun at me."

Carnelian huffed but nodded. "I guess that makes sense," she said. She still thought it was rude. Anyway. She was here to have fun, Venus style, even though her great-grandmother was lacking in manners. She looked around for her sister so they could get started. She was kind of jealous of the fun Amynta had gotten into last year. She also wondered if there were any of those cat things here again this year...
Twitchapher the 3rd
have some family xD

Arc-en-Roche was in awe as he and Lyneeson entered the hotel. As always, it was decorated lavishly for the holiday. "Hey Lyn, what do you think we should do first?" Probably stow their luggage in the room and then go see what was available to do... And eat. Arc could already feel his tummy rumbling. There was sure to be some delicious food somewhere in the hotel. He was kind of nervous, if he were honest with himself. Strange things always happened at Venus' parties but... They were just so much fun! Even though Arc was a nervous kind of Pae, he seemed to relax most when he was with his best friend.
Fea Line

Ursula slithered into the hotel, casting her eyes around at all the happy Pae'il and their loved ones. Pathetic. She longed for chaos. This... This was boring. Too peaceful. She had heard of these Venus Day celebrations, how they always ended in chaos and sometimes, in destruction. She couldn't wait for that. Her lips quirked in a smirk as she began to explore. Perhaps there were Pae here that would join her in assisting when the trouble started...

Quote:
Ursula is free and looking to cause some trouble!

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:25 pm
User ImageLeone let out a squeak of panic when he heard a voice that seemed to be addressing him. He jumped a bit and almost landed on the floor as a crumpled mess, but somehow managed to stay standing. He still kept his grip on the column though. He turned his head toward the voice, and noticed a very pretty naiad there. Which of course, made him more nervous and anxious. "Uh-uh f-f-f-fine..." Was all he could mutter out as he continued to hug the column and moved around it until she could only see his head, forgetting that many others would now be able to see him and how ridiculous he was acting.

What was he supposed to say next again? His brain told him that he should ask about her. "H-h-how are y-you doing?" He asked, his voice squeaking a bit more, but a bit louder this time so she could hear him.

sailornorthstar
Cami
Have fun with this guy XD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:29 pm
User ImageBeltan had been working hard on maintaining a blank, professional expression while he was treated to numerous scathing looks and the gustiest of world-weary woe-is-me sighs. So hard, in fact, that his face was starting to actually hurt. At the first words the 'baby' uttered to him all evening, the visage cracked slightly, allowing the corners of his mouth to turn downwards in a disapproving frown.

"I was told to 'keep an eye on you', whatever that means. So, I'm going to continue to do my job and keep you out of trouble," he responded carefully, his tone clipped and precise. Truth be told, he didn't want this babysitting gig at all and would much rather have been doing something, anything, more productive back at the palace.

Daisicle
So salty~

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:18 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
Aidan looked confused as a shrimp floated past his face. "What are land delicacy doing in the water? I thought the point was to keep them dry?" He looked up to the surface. What were they doing up there?

He shook his head and snatched the shrimp before him. "Say ahh my dear~" He playfully waved the shrimp in front of Qadira. He wasn't about to let this chance go after all.

Theras was watching the guests arrive, staying silent. He was waiting for one guest in particular though he wasn't even too sure she was going to show up. would it matter if she did?

Could she get more vomit inducing? He knew that voice and turned to the oh so familiar Fury with an unhappy look. "Grandmother can always, always be more 'grand' if she chooses to." He folded his arms and squinted to her. "What are you doing here? You're not suppose to be here...Not tonight." He spotted the skin her hand and looked a bit stranged out by it. "Something happen to your snake?" He pointed to the shed skin.

DaemonGabrielle

Maegara didnt want to react to the over bearing deity suddenly appearing but she did give a huge, overly dramatic such and turned towards him. Her arms were crossed over chest and her stance said she was ready to fight.

"Last I checked, your pink monstrosity can't exactly ban someone like me from the party. Defies the laws of nature. And I wanted to be here, thank you. "

When he mentioned the snake skin, he eyes glanced down at it amd her face scrunched. "Yeah. I think puberty happened." She said, a touch of confusion on her voice but mostly disdain.

Clearing her throat, she returned her gaze to him and made a little hand motion with her free hand. "You can leave though. I have no problem with that." She may have saod that a little too sweet. But if she didnt get rid of the pesky blue boy, she'd never complete her mission.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:31 pm
After a good number of successful years, at last Shahrazad had failed. That was why she now walked beside her cute little Laz, her tail casually swaying from side-to-side behind her, into another Venus Day extravaganza. She'd usually been pretty good at avoiding the topic since the pair had begun living together. 'She wasn't feeling so well,' 'it'd be better to let the twins explore themselves,' 'no need to crash on her parents' special night out,' etc. With such excuses, she'd avoided returning to the place they'd first met, and also the place she was most likely to run into either of her bird-daughters. Well, really, she'd raised them well-enough in that hut in the forest, but she figured calling them actual daughters was a bit of a stretch. But they were like family to her, so perhaps it was the best term? She wasn't sure.

And the terminology wouldn't matter if she never saw them again. That was the reason she'd skillfully avoided coming here; this was surely the only place they'd think to look for her.

Oh she didn't want to go back to that life!

Living with Laz was much more enjoyable, much more fulfilling. Even with their children grown, she'd stuck around. Just having her nearby gave her a certain sense of security, a sense of warmth. Though, in as many years, she wasn't sure if they'd ever really defined what they were to one another. Not that the rak minded, it was just something she thought about every once in a while.

Perhaps she was, just a little bit at times, dense. Laz had probably made any number of attempts to clarify things to no satisfactory result.

Perhaps that was the reason she'd been so insistent that they come this year and have themselves a 'super special and romantic date night.' It was something they'd certainly never had prior. Shah wasn't sure she understood exactly what it was Laz wanted, but she couldn't say no to that adorable pouty face of hers... so she'd conceded and there they were. With a glance of her eyes to the side, a flick of her ears upon her head, and a flick of her tail, the rak slid her hands behind her as she spoke. "Welcome back"

shadica

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:42 pm
User ImageWhat am I doing here? Midoriko thought with some trepidation as she stepped inside the Las Venus Hotel, positioned between and slightly behind her children with her hands carefully not touching, but still close enough to grab should either of them try to make a break for it.

This is probably a really dumb idea.. she added in her head before she audibly ahem'd to get the boys' attention. "Alright, this is the Las Venus Hotel and we have arrived for VDay," she began. Against my better judgement and only because you begged, she kept to herself. "Best behavior, ok guys? Shenanigans will, very likely, ensue despite me and I've accepted it. Keep it to making moon-eyes, please~"

User ImageThroughout the lecture, Malachite had been painstakingly edging away, slowly tensing in preparation to flee and chose the pause after 'please' as his chance to escape and disappear into the crowd of more pae than he'd seen in one place his entire life.

He sprang. And got maybe half a step before he suddenly ceased moving forward, his mother's hand clamped on the sensitive place where his shoulder met his neck. How? How was she so damn fast? Or so scary strong? "Mooooooom, c'moooooooon! I just wanna look around. Do you think I'm a delinquent?" he asked, ignoring her prompt and unapologetic 'Yes'. "You said it would be good for us to socialize~"

Shicala
They have arrived~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was instantly clear that Datum did not belong as he slithered towards the fountain at the center of the lobby. When he had heard of a holiday party, he had admittedly expected something a bit more gloom. This is what a holiday was, yes? His eyes darted around in a shifty manner as he took in the scenery. What exactly was this gathering if it wasn't a proper holiday? At least it was a peculiar gathering, if nothing else. So many different oddities of pae, some were certainly monstrosities (this was a complement, coming from Datum). His life was typically a solitary one, lurking in the shallow shadows of the lake, there was still much he was unfamiliar with.

Datum slipped the tip of his tail over the edge into the pool the large fountain of some unknown figure poured into. The rest of his body slowly slinked into the pool, the water felt refreshing after his journey to get here.

[Single and ready to mingle. Ok, he's not ready, but I am]  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Azure clung tightly to his wife's hand. He had some nervousness and reservations about the party they were attending that was apparent from the clamminess that Dyas could probably feel in his hands. His face showed a different attitude of joy though. This was a good day, a happy day, it was his and Dyas' anniversary! He was looking forward to celebrating with her, although last time they had been to something like this... He hadn't exactly been acting his normal self. Azure still had a difficult time understanding the jealousy and other strange actions of that night, but it had resulted in him finally proposing to his long time mate, and that was a good thing.

He glanced over at his soul's mate, as gorgeous as ever, even after raising three grown boys... Well... Two grown boys. Azure shook the thought from his mind, although instantly felt guilty for doing so. It was difficult finding a balance. They needed to get away from the cave and their grief, and yet he felt guilty if he even stopped grieving or remembering their lost son for a moment. "Dyas...?"

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:20 am
User Image

Butterflies the size of foxes bounced around in the wolfs stomach, a feeling she didn't like often and so normally would do something about it. Only this time, there actually wasn't much she could do.

Aurelia was forced to wait, and that was something she was never particularly good at. Her tail swished in anticipation, but this time her skirt was too tight to swish. She even had a hole cutout for it. He was coming. Swish swish. She had put in extra effort tonight, styling her hair in loose curls around her shoulders. Swish swish. This was not going to do. She decided to occupy herself with the only thing that could - food. Aurelia moved over to the buffet tables, grabbing herself a dinner roll to nibble upon

Daisicle

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:21 am
Ikkarus glanced at his brother and rolled his eyes avoiding his mother seeing him do it. "Where to first" he whispered to his brother as quietly as he could without their mother hearing (or so he believes). The lecture their mother said going in one ear and back out the other. He himself wanted to explore he'd heard a few whispers of stories about Vday and he wanted to join the fun despite his age "Yeahhhh Mooommm" he whined looking up at her with a look that clearly said "plleaasseee" as innocently as he could possibly muster.

Elros Namasi
Yayyy! feel free to make her hear or not hear him

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:42 am
User Image

When Azure had suggested coming to Venus day, Dyas had been elated. The Shetani didnt need a lot of frills -she lived in a cave afterall- but she still liked to be romanced evert now and then. Especially now that they had an empty nest. Hemi had left with Flutter, Chal with Alma, and Malek...

There was none who felt more loss than a mother with her child. Not a day went by that she didnt think of him. But for the sake of their family, she put on a brave face and shoved her grief and worry to the back of her mind only to appear when she was alone.

Tonight thougg it would be a little easier. Azures hand was clammy in hers, but she didnt mind. She was a little nervous herself, last time they were here he had acted so strangely. But it was also when he had proposed, so she had chalked it up to nerves. He was so sweet like that. Dyas gave him a squeeze with her hand while flashing a dazzling smile. Her mate, her husband, her soul. She loved him more than the breathe in her lungs, and hush her beating heart he looked particularly handsome tonight. With an excited nod, the mute flashed her gaze from him to the hotel infront of them. She was ready if he was to go in.

wolfs heart

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:55 am
A promise was a promise.

Wellspring had not originally planned on coming to one of these things ever again, not after he'd realized that he always seemed to act out of character by the mid-night. But, a promise was a promise, and he'd promised a certain someone he'd redo last year's night from scratch. Not just in practice, but mentally as well. He'd approach it as a... well... as a date.

Oh Laisidhiel he was actually going on a date with a blood pae'il; the Chieftain would have his head if he found out!

If he found out.

He'd just have to make sure he never found out. Ever. Period.

Ahhhh this was going to be such an awkward and weird night. He hadn't seen her since... well... the morning after last Venus Day, which was supposed to have given him ample time to reflect on what they were and what he wanted them to be. Supposed to. In actuality, he'd made absolutely zero progress in that area.

And here he was again, his hair braided back in a tight French braid this year by the cherubs and a borrowed outfit. Pieces of his bangs loosely fell to either side of his ears before joining the braid. His clothing wasn't too flashy: just a tan, pressed dress shirt inside a baby blue vest and a pair of matching slacks. He also had a bright red bowtie, as if somehow the cherubs knew who he was supposed to be here with. It was uncanny.

An awkward smile plastered to his face - it very well may have been twitching - Wellspring made his way from his room to the main hall with a single red rose in hand. One of the cherubs had practically forced it on him. What was he supposed to do with that? His eyes scanned the room as he walked around looking for Aurelia

Tartara Seabreeze
Wellspring -> Aurelia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:11 am
Oh thank the Guardians, Saira was finally getting some time alone. How long had it been...? Too long. Her life... Oh her precious life! In just one day... One day had been all that was necessary to ruin it. Now there were three little brats constantly running around her home, and one of them kept calling her mom. She wasn't a mom! She didn't have chicks! And the other two that actually had somehow managed to produce their own had the completely wrong idea about the whole situation.

The tot that'd came from the woods wasn't even the right shade of blue!

So Saira had used the excuse of them needing to restock on their soap supplies to get out of there as soon as she caught wind of another Venus Day celebration. Naturally, since there were three very small birds back at their place, she was alone. Can you believe how hard it was to sneak away from that pink brat? It took four tries before she did so without notice! Vigilant little thing.

But at last she was here, a moment to herself! Finally! And she intended to enjoy her special alone time fully! Bring on the fancy food! The tasty drinks that made her head feel funny! She wanted it all!

Quote:
Saira is open for interactions from anyone!

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:23 am
User ImageKelebek clung to Hjortur's arm, as usual at these events. Again, she wasn't sure why she let herself get talked into going every year. Something catastrophic always happened, but she supposed no one had ever been hurt...she just always made an absolute fool of herself.

Although last year she'd gotten a pair of grandchildren out of it, so maybe they weren't all bad.

Already beginning to feel parched from their journey here, Kelebek began to steer them toward the fountain. She desperately wanted to soak her tail. Not to mention she wanted her tail back in the first place. She peered at her feet with distaste. So unattractive. "C'mon, love," she said softly to Hjortur, "Let's get back into the water."

She spared a glance over her shoulder at the guardsman who'd "accompanied" them to the party. Hjortur had said that he'd been assigned to keep an eye on him, but Kelebek wasn't so sure. What happened to the princesses was awful, but surely they didn't still suspect Hjortur and his family? Her already-nervous mind started to churn. What if their "escort" wasn't all he appeared to be? What if he was here for another purpose? She narrowed her eyes. Perhaps it would be best to "accidentally" get separated from the blue fish.

Daisicle
Kelebek->Hjortur

Elros Namasi
Beltan--don't mind Kelebek's social anxiety lmao

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items