Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDay 2019 ORP ]: Lovers Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:34 pm
The female paused briefly to blink at him. Weather talk? Really?

She stifled a smile. He was still so awkward, it really was endearing in a way. "I'm glad it is, nothing is worse than being packed in a room full of soggy pae because it was raining." At that her nose wrinkled at the thought. Her sense of smell was pretty good, and it would not have been pleasant.

Her eyes went back to the red rose as he lifted it up. This time she let the smile bloom big and wide on her face. IT WAS FOR HER! Swish swish swish. "For me? Thank you, that is really sweet of you." With her free hand she reached out to take it, and string the stem into her hair by her ear. He was taking this date seriously. He was actually being nice! This excited her more than she was anticipating by far. The previous times he had been rather cold and off putting, it was rather sweet to see him be a gentle-pae. "Did you need some water? Naiads need that right? I don't know how long you can go without." She admittedly didn't know much about naiads, but she certainly had good intentions.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:48 pm
Fluttershy stumbled into the party nervously, her hands wrung together as she glanced around. She wasn’t accompanied by Lemon Hearts this time and had actually braved the night to come on her own. Most un characteristic of her for anyone that knows her well, but the circumstances this time were different. Much much different.

Fluttershy was on a mission as this time a year, her boys had gone with Hymn for special training and she hoped that by showing up at the party she’d be lucky enough to see them. Maybe even... Hymn again.

Shaking her head, Fluttershy nervously skirted the edges of the party, eyes peeled for any familiar flashes of golden yellow.

HelMel
For when you’re feeling ready <3

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:51 pm
Ruby frowned. Why did the girls have to come to the party? They knew what happened at these and Amy had had kids because of one of these parties. Not like either would listen to her. Carnelian and Amynta just had this wild side to them. They certainly didn't get it from her. "I think I see your father, sister and grandmother over there Amy."

User Image

"Sweet thanks mom have fun keeping dad company!" Amy wasted no time running over to her dark red sister. "Heeeyyyyyy Neliiiiii you ready for a good time?" She grinned as she wrapped her arm around Neli's neck and leaned against her. "So how's the scouting going? We got any eyes on some real hotties? No cats!" She was quick to point her finger to her sister at the last part. She wasn't even too sure HOW that happened but it did.

Ruby sighed as she joined Adelphos by his side. "How are you my love?" She gave him a quick peck on the cheek before turning to Yukkio and giving her a bow. "Goddess, it's nice to see you."

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:51 pm
She was pitying him. She had to be pitying him and his lack of social capabilities. Was it too late to just call this whole thing off? Maybe he could play off some motion sickness from the trip over and disappear to his room to not come out until the party was over. Yes. That'd be a great idea.

Oh, she liked the flower? Nice save cherub bro.

And just like that, some of the tension seemed to release from his posture. He cautioned a glance up as she put it into her hair. He had a small and genuine, if awkward, smile on his lips. At her question, he laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head. "N-no, I'm fine... I haven't dried out since I was a kid. Too land-pae to be a naiad, am I right...?" Hahaha... Wait. Was he actually picking up on a social cue? "Did you want to get something to drink...?"

Tartara Seabreeze
Wellspring -> Aurelia

Daisicle

Aged Genius

shadica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:57 pm
Lazuryte was so excited. after several years she had finally manged to convince Shah to go to Venus' party with her. She loved the party, who wouldn't want to go to a place where you can dress up fancy and eat fancy food for free!

Shah apparently, who kept giving excuse after excuse and wouldn't say why she didn't like the party. Laz had hoped that after a few years the Rak would have opened up to her a bit.

That had not happened and as a result Laz had no idea the status of their relation ship even though she tried asking Shah. She had all ways tried to do it tactfully but maybe she should just be more direct. Was Shah her girlfriend or roommate? Laz had no idea.

Ahhhh but just going "HEY ARE WE DATING OR NOT" wasn't her style. ahhhh relationships where so complicated, her parents had made it looks so easy.

Now that she thought about it maybe Shah had just been embarrassed to say she didn't want to go because things all ways end badly at these parties. ....Well not alll ways she had met Shah and had the cutest twins after the party. It's not like anyone had ever died at the parties.

Hmm wait no, there was that one time a god had been murdered, that was creepy but he got better at least? She had no idea how he was alive again but good for him.

Buuut there was also the time where her mom got kidnapped and put in a maze and dad had to find her. She loved that story it was so romantic! <3

The party couldn't go wrong every year right? There had to be some nice calm ones that no one remember because of the years where snakes invade and stuff. Yes this would be a nice fun party. Unless the party was cursed to go horribly wrong every year. best not to think of that.

yes yes just focus on Shah! We finally get a proper daaate! Ahhh Laz hoped that there would be a restaurant or something in the town where they could have a romantic candle light diner!!

Laz squeezed Shah's hand back and smiled. "Thanks for coming with me~" she unable to keep her glee from seeping into her words. Ahh being with Shah was so niiice. "What do you want to do first?"

Daisicle
She has a rambly brain today

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:15 pm
Theras shook his head. "Sadly I couldn't leave you now even if I wanted to." He wasn't too sure why she would want to be here what with all the love and the pink. The extreme pink got to him sometimes. "If you wish to stay then I'll have to chaperone you around until you decide to leave. Even if grandma didn't ask me to work this year it's my job to make sure nothing ruins her evening...So if my evening needs to be ruined by watching you to make sure you don't have any funny business then so be it." He was looking at the skin again. Why in the world was she carrying that around anyways?

"So then what do you want to do? Food, drink? Throwing food or drink at other patrons is prohibited." He was hoping she would just leave at this point. More so he hoped his mom didn't see him with her and if his cousin saw this he'd NEVER hear the end of it. "Why do want to be here? You're going to be miserable."

DaemonGabrielle

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:18 pm
Wow, she got a laugh. She felt some of her own nervousness ease at the sound. This was a pretty awkward situation, but maybe it would actually be a nice evening. "Ahhh, I see! That's pretty cool, you get to experience both land and water then easily. Being all land-pae, I think I can hold my breath for all of 30 seconds before calling quits." She spoke with a soft chuckle herself. "Well, actually I was eating some bread..." Aurelia felt her cheeks heat as she lifted her other hand, guiltily showing the small piece left. "So a drink would be welcome. Juice I think." Definitely no alcohol. She was avoiding all alcohol tonight!

Daisicle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:45 pm
Mmmmm.... Shah hummed a bit as she pondered what they should be doing. It was a bit different to be attending this thing with someone she actually enjoyed spending time with; in the past her first priority had usually been to get rid of her pesky daughters so she could have alone time.

So this was a new situation.

Reaching up with her free hand, she touched a finger to her chin as she glanced to the side in thought. "Maybe... drinks~?" Couldn't go wrong with that, and maybe she could hear some more of that absolutely adorable stutter if Laz had a bit of that in her.

shadica

Daisicle

Aged Genius

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:13 pm
Cami sighed as she watched how jumpy he became from her little joke, "Yes I won't bite, unless you want me to. Then I will happily gobble you up." She gave him a sexy grin and a wink.

She then went back to her normal relaxed smile "I was trying to be funny and make you laugh. Since you look like you are scared to be here." Actually she was confused if he was this jumpy how would he react when things got wild. She would need to protect this poor Selkie and maybe later get to know him better. Watching as his hand jumped out of hers.

When he hand settled in hers she closed her hand on his and started to move to the pool. "We can eat later let's go swim."

SSBrosB
poor leone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:28 pm
Enfys finally landed in front of the food table, his father trailing far behind him. The boy admired the spread before him. Some things looked strange enough that he didn't want to try it, but there was a lot of things he wanted to try too. He grabbed a few of the items, for now. He didn't want stuff himself and have to be rolled around for the rest of the party, after all the night was just beginning.

The teen looked up from his plate as he heard another voice, "I know, it looks amazing!" He responded enthusiastically. Although from the way the boy spoke, Enfys wasn't sure the other teen was exactly enthused to be here. "Actually, I'm not so certain what else is happening yet. We just got here, I thought I'd head here first, I think it might take me all night to work my way through this table.... With breaks of course!" The male smiled and held out his free hand to the other teen. "I'm Enfys, what's your name?"

SSBrosB

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:47 pm
Azure's heart felt light as he read Dyas' lips, and the male gave her a goofy, bashful smile in response. With all the times he had messed up in his life, how had he ever earned her affections?

His blue gaze followed her finger to the bottles sitting on the drink table and Azure raised his eyebrows, glancing around the room suspiciously. "You don't suppose your uncle is anywhere around here, do you?" The male asked with a smirk, referring to the bottle that had been gifted to them by her uncle so long ago, the drink that had resulted in Dyas' pregnancy. With a laugh, he shook his head and grabbed a pair of glasses to fill with the drink, that Azure was going to presume was safe and delicious.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:15 pm
Beltan endured the suspicious glances leveled his way with the same stoicism he'd been relying on since the beginning of this whole venture, silently wondering to himself if maybe he just hadn't been persistent or firm enough in trying to talk his way out of it. In the midst of these musings, out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Hjortur's practiced movement and had just enough time to think Nicely executed before he was blocked by a cherub insistently pushing the tray with its single remaining glass into his face.

"Sonuva," he huffed under his breath, watching as they moved off into the crowd and wincing slightly when the date went down in a heap of flailing limbs, all while the cherub continually thunked the tray against the side of his head in a visual representation of his suffering.

Already writing up an incident report in his head, Beltan finally lost patience and snatched up the glass, resisting the urge to knock the tray flying only through a supreme effort of will. "There. I've taken the drink. Kindly go away," he gritted, then moved off in the general direction of the commotion, keeping to the edges of the crowd.

Daisicle
He's still watchin', but he's downgraded from secret service to mall asset protection~

Menelie
He's still watchin', but he's downgraded from secret service to mall asset protection~

Quote:
Which means Beltan is open to distraction ^^

Being a teen and, therefore, inherently awkward to a certain extent, Malachite was almost certain that he had been the root cause of Kelebek's fall (even if it was more likely that she'd just tripped over her own feet). Quick enough to escape the worst of the flying liquid, he skidded to a sudden stop and looked from his mom (some distance away but looking right at him with a most unsettling smirk), to the mom-free zone around the food, and then settled on Hjortur and Kelebek.

"I'm sorry if I tripped you," he said slightly too fast and reached out to take the hand not still holding an empty glass. Heaving her back to her feet with a surprising amount of strength, Mala settled her in Hjortur's grip, nodded to them both, and made a beeline for the snacks, avoiding his mother's eyes and tossing over his shoulder, "Hope you both enjoy your evening. Drink responsibly~"

Menelie
Escape is his top priority

Daisicle
Escape is his top priority

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:43 pm
User Image Summer smiled this was her third year going to the Valentines day party as she walked into the hall. She had put a few pink ribbons into her hair to offset her golden hair to be a little different than the past years. Looking around the room she smelled the food and the choice of where to go since she taken so long to put the ribbons into her hair and had not been able to eat before heading over. Making a bee line to the food she did not pay attention to who was around.

Quote:
Is available for anyone to interact with

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:31 am
User Image"R-really? Okay then..." Leone said as he looked back at her, suddenly feeling himself being tugged to the water. Then what she had said caught up to his brain and his face went from gold and black to well, even darker as he blushed like crazy. Somehow last year he had managed to escape... whatever it was that had happened. Would he be okay this year? Though if what Cami was saying was true, then he could at least count on her to tell him if anything was going crazy. Right?

He took one last look at the food table, hoping that they would put more out. "Okay then. Swimming is fine." Swimming wasn't dangerous. He wouldn't get hurt by any of the other naiad pae, right? Though other types were allowed in too. He figured he should at least be wary of demon pae. At least he was starting to lose his stutter as he relaxed more and more!

sailornorthstar
XD

User Image Well at least someone else was going to enjoy the food table besides him. "Well if you're wandering around, can I join you? We can explore together." It might be a bit more exciting to wander around with someone else rather than just by himself. "I'm Beatrice." He replied, grabbing Enfys' hand and shaking it. He then let go and grabbed another piece of food from the table. "At least the food is good. I could stay here all night." He gave the other a grin. Sure, it might not look the best to just be around the food table all night, but really, he wanted to try all of it.

Wolfs Heart

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:45 am
Ikkarus made an almost unintelligible nod to acknowledge his bother. And the moment his brother 'broke free' he too pulled away from their mother, he did not notice his brother stop to help the tripped female up as he had slipped away the opposite direction from Malachite intending to round past a nearby group of teens to make his way to the food table that his brother had motioned to. He avoided as many of the adults as he could soon skidding to a stop beside his brother and reaching for the first snack food his fingers could snatch. "Good one bro" he grins as he stuffs the morsel of food into his mouth.
Elros Namasi
Malachite

Sorry for slow reply been a lil crazy dealing with drama at work smile

Caden finally managed to convince Tiffany to watch his sister whom he was SUPPOSED to be babysitting, at least for a while. He loved his older but littler sister, but wished she didn't need as much supervision. After having tamed his Curly locks as much as he could and settling his wings neatly the Shetani saunters into the entrance looking left and right with a wide grin, oh so many possibilities! He'd been practising his pickup lines in front of his mirror since the day he found out the celebration was planned to happen.
Quote:
He is looking for a date wink or least someone to try his lines on, anyone interested?

Seren skipped into the entrance of the celebration, she had an expression of curiousity on her face, she'd never seen so many pae of soooooo many types all congregated in one place before. Everything from angels and demons to mixed pae and even some she'd never seen before. And then it hit her on top of the many other scents of the place... the scents of delicious smelling food! Oh how she loved herself some baked goods made with chocolate and fruits, the richer the flavour the better. She skipped across the room right up to the food table reaching around a pretty colored female to snag a chocolate dipped strawberry, she didn't notice she brushed against the other till she was almost leaning against her in her attempt to reach the fruit.
sailornorthstar
Summer

Vash walked confidently into the party. Straightening his jacket he looked around, teens... why teens... he thought before continuing his gaze around the room. Soon his gaze landed on the ladies in the room and he smiled widely, he saunters right up to a female feathery lady and with a quick run of his fingers through his blonde hair and a quick adjustment of his glasses he spoke "Hello beautiful lady, are you by yourself?" he asked trying to sound suave but not entirely succeeding.

Daisicle
Saira (didnt see her leave the table, i hope she's still there.)

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff