Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:44 pm
Ayah stood and ruffled her feathers with a good shake. She rested her hand on her hip and leaned over a bit. "You dummy, Picolit. If you aren't gonna play the game to have fun, why are you playing at all?" She rolled her eyes so visibly it almost hurt.

"Anyway, I don't care if my mom knows I'm here, in fact, she's here because of me. The last thing I know she wants is more chicks. I mean, look at me? That's right. I'm the last one." She puffed her chest a bit, "I dare you to snitch on me."

With a heavy sigh, she put her head back in the game to respond to the question at hand. "My mom is good at finding lost things, just ask her, she'll tell you herself how good she is. And whatever it is that you are asking is probably stupid. What is a menage tois?"

"And you, little boy, I say bring it on. My mom can take on Momda any day of the week. IN HER SLEEP! So bring it, Momda." She pecked towards Picolit and sat down. She smirked to herself thinking this was kind of fun actually.

Irish Night Fox generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:48 am
Oh my things are getting heated!! Let's see what the fates have to say for Pothos...

1. Golden Oasis (Picolit)
2. Midoriko (Mala)
3. Nyra (Ayah)  

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:52 am
Congrats Pothos and Nyra! May you sing a lovely duet of your love for all eternity! You all will be entered in for a breeding ticket together.

DaemonGabrielle

Antidia

Irish Night Fox generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:54 am
Alright lets see who the next teen to present their adult thing!

1. Malachite - Midoriko (Elros)
    Pelothos/Parker - Pothos (Dae)
  2. Enfys - Neo (Wolf)
    Ayah - Nyra (Dia)
  3. Picolit - Golden Oasis (Twitch)
  4. Tyrell - Mayu (Irish)
    Dovesong - Fluttershy (Fea)
    Erasmus/Amatus - Kane (Teig)

The Pairs
  • Fluttershy x Kane
  • Pothos x Nyra

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:05 pm
Tyrell grinned mischievously. Ah, yes, it was his turn to shine. As he made his way through the crowd he popped some air kisses at some teen females, making sure he strutted his stuff as he walked away from them. He, of course, wasn't doing this for his mother, oh no, she'd done well enough his father and he knew she couldn't do any better than that. No, this was a chance to show off himself.

He got up there and winked at some others before pausing a second. He was always told he should think things through before he spoke, but he just took that as giving a dramatic pause. "Good evening," he spoke slow and low, grinning at some females in particular. "It's so nice of you all to join us at this Venus Day celebration. You know, my mother, Mayu, is basically Venus' right-hand woman. That means status. Not just anyone can shmoozy up to this woman. No sir. Do you have status? How many ranks away are you from Venus, hmmm?"

He bold grind placed on his face, "I'm two. I wanna see them beat that."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:08 pm
Since there is but you all left, we won't even need to roll for our next contestants! Go ahead and answer away and we shall see what our last pairing looks like!

You have until 6:00AM ET to reply!

Elros Namasi

Wolfs Heart

Twitchapher the 3rd

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:38 pm
Oh it was her turn again. Picolit made a slight face as the male teen 'flaunted his stuff' as the saying goes. She paused for a long time as she thought about his questions before she finally answered.

"Who is Venus?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:36 pm
At last, it was his turn. Enfys had been anxiously awaiting his turn. In truth he had signed up him and his dad in hopes that maybe he would locate his mother, but it seemed like a good opportunity for fun either way. But then the question was asked, was he serious? Venus was... What? The host of this party? This was probably her really nice hotel.

His dad was a nobody, he was certain if his mom had been a somebody his dad would have at least mentioned that, and he was a nobody. The teenager instantly felt defensive of their nobody-ness. With a glare he responded, crossing his arms in front of him. "Well my dad and I are probably as far from Venus as you can get. Sounds like that's a good thing, no one likes a pompous p***k, no wonder your mom is single." Enfys responded defiantly.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:57 pm
Malachite was right there with Enfys at about an 11 on a 1-10 scale of offended. Nodding along with what the rainbow-hued teen said, Mala waited for him to finish before he sniped, "If your attitude is anything like your mom's, I can already tell you that my mom is too good for her."  
Irish Night Fox generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:04 am
Nice going, Tyrell, don't think that's the way your mom is gonna get any. Anyways, lets see who shall be paired up next...

1. Twitch
2. Wolf
3. Elros  

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:23 am
Congrats to all of our couples! If it doesn't work out you know who to blame >>

Everyone has been put into the breeding list as a couple for an additional breeding possibility! Best of luck!

The Pairs
  • Fluttershy x Kane
  • Pothos x Nyra
  • Mayu x Neo
  • Midoriko x Golden Oasis

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items