Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
[ARCHIVE] :[2019 VDay Game]: The (not so) Newlywed Game! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Antidia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:51 pm
She'd noticed. Zoran shrank a little when Kelebek glared at him. The Glare. He nudged Fraise over to the other direction to maybe get out of eyeshot. Unlikely due to playing the same game. He is very scared of his mom when she gives that look.

This question felt like a trap. He braced himself in case she started crying again. "Uhm... maybe uh, She... I don't know. She cries a lot. Maybe?"

Twitchapher the 3rd

Twitchapher the 3rd rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:22 pm
Fraise couldn't help but notice that Zoran was acting weird. Really weird...Guess it was his mother. She was making a scary look. When Zoran answered the question she paused. "I do cry a lot...YAY ZORAN'S RIGHT!" She gave him a hug.

She thought about how to answer but her mind drew a blank. She didn't find anything about Zoran annoying. Well...

"There's...One...But...We both share it...I can't breath underwater and Zoran can't live on land...So we can't spend every waking moment with each other..." The angel was trying not to get upset but her eyes did mist a little. "Ya...That's really annoying..."

Antidia

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Fea Line rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:04 am
Nightmare Moon scoffed and made to flip her space hair with her hand but of course being space hair it didn't really do exactly what she wanted it too. Instead she snorted crossing her arms together and shook her head. How long did they have to put up this charade? They weren't exactly meshing like these other couples. They didn't even have any of these so called points though she wasn't sure how that mattered. Still she knew one thing for sure since meeting this 'love' of hers. "Always pretending to be something your not. What's the matter dear, personality complex?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:28 am
Oh, wow, such annoying traits! How do you all stay together!? You must have true, true love! -dramatic swoon-

Lovely, lovely, now for our final question~

"What is their darkest secret?"

Please reply to the question before 11:59AM ET with your answer and roll. Best of luck!

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Fea Line rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:34 am
Nightmare Moon sighed. Another question. When was this floating chubby pink thing going to stop bothering them? She had better things to do, like get home and get somewhere that wasn't quite so. Pink. Rolling her eye at the last question, Nightmare Moon again thought she had the perfect answer. Because it was the most obvious thing she had noted since she first met this so called partner. "Easy." Nightmare Moon began, then stopped. She WAS going to say that this Chrysalis being wasn't anything like who he, she, IT pretended to be. But....

This was all a joke anyways. Why not play a game of her own.

Smirking, she cast a serious shade side eye towards this grey alicorn before smirking. "They wish they had space hair."

User Image  
Menelie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:14 am
Kelebek almost had a smart reply for Hjortur's sneaky answer, which obviously was totally incorrect, but the host posed a new one.

Ooh, Kelebek knew this one!

She shot Hjortur a smirk. She knew his secret. "I know this one," she said with confidence and more than a little triumph. She drew out the pause to give him time to squirm.

"It's that you want more kids."

After the initial high of being so obviously right wore off she began to worry: what if she'd hurt him by putting that right out there? She bit her lip and watched for his response.

Daisicle

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Daisicle rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:15 am
Hjortur's eye twitched as Kel continued to make eye contact with him. Even he wasn't sure what she was thinking, and as the pause dragged out, it gave him time to reflect as well. Her darkest secret, huh...? He had an idea about what it could be. Even if she didn't bring it up, he knew. The first love never truly goes away. But he couldn't say that here; he couldn't say it anywhere. He wasn't that spiteful.

Guess he was going to have to lie.

A somewhat guilty expression was beginning to creep on his face until she answered, at which point it transitioned to one of mild confusion and raised eyebrow.

"Kel, I thought you were supposed to say my darkest secret, not yours."

Tartara Seabreeze rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:37 pm
Dyas let out a sigh of relief when Azure confirmed her answer. It was irksome! Hopefully he wouldnt be top upset at her airing his dirty laundry.

The next question...oh Guardians. Instantly her mind went to the blaringly obvious answer. His mission. She scrambled to think of a different answer than that one, but then it wouldnt be honest. So when she was loomed to for her answer, the shetani firmly shook her head. Couldnt, and wouldnt say.

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
Wolfs Heart rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:48 pm
Azure cheered to himself. Yes, now they had finally gotten something right. At least they could agree on what he did wrong. The male chuckled quietly.

Alright, next question. His blue brow furrowed. His big secret? His mind instantly jumped to one thing: his mission from mother. His eyes moved from one contestant to the other, Dyas knew because he could trust her more than any other soul and she was linked to him, but there was a reason it was a secret. He couldn't just trust anyone with this information. Was there another secret he could use? Not really, he hoped Dyas would understand or perhaps even think to let secrets remain secrets. "My secret... I can not share with you all."  
Twitchapher the 3rd rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:48 pm
Fraise was quiet until the next question was asked. And then she perked right up. She gasped loudly and took Zoran's hands in her own. "Zooorrraaaannnn do you have a deep dark scary secret huh-huh-huh ohhhh you have to tell me I wanna know!" She started to bounce again. The pink angel didn't seem to fully grasp the question.

She stopped as she heard the black pony with the flowing hair speak. "I wish I had space hair... Zoran do you wish had space hair? Why don't more pae have space hair? We should start a space hair movement!"

Antidia
Annnddddd she's gone again.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Teigra rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:20 pm
Chryssie tossed a not-so-subtle eyeroll at the nightmare fauny's response. Of course she wasn't what she appeared to be. When was she? Not many knew the changeling queen's true form. It did tend to put others on guard afterall, and her very nature did require her to be subtle to capture her prey. "I like having options," she shot back, batting her eyes.

The next question and response did not rile her up as it most likely intended, however. Instead, the 'stallion' responded to the smirk with a saddened expression. Was that even a pout? 'He' stared down at his hands in his lap, voice going quiet, but still enough for the host to hear his answer. "...you're right. I do wish I had space hair."

A beat or two after the statement, his dark black locks began to lengthen, glittering stars forming to catch the light. The solid strands lifted, floating as they vaporized into a dark cloud sparkling with tiny stars. He gasped, hands over his mouth in faux surprise. "Oh my! And now I do!" He seemed ecstatic, beaming from ear to ear and reaching up to fawn at the cloud waving around his head.

"Oh, it's a Venus Day miracle, honey!" he crowed, dramatically draping himself against 'his love's' shoulder, his lovely new space hair floating up and about her face.

Antidia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:23 pm
emo  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:33 pm
Zoran quickly hugged her to stop the insanity in her brain from going out too far. "I don't really think anyone should have space hair, actually. No offense to you ma'am, but water might ruin it. Everybody's hair does that flowy/no gravity in the lake."

He frowned as he thought about how much they really didn't know each other as much as most couples. But they did need to see each other more often to fix it. "I don't think she has any dark secrets, do you Fraise?" He didn't think her mind capable of dark thoughts.

Twitchapher the 3rd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:26 am
Sorry for the announcement delay! Had some insane days. Anyways the winnerssss~

Congrats Zoran x Fraise and Azure x Dyas! You both get an additional breeding ticket into our breeding rolls!

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out