I keep finding spiders under my bed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:26 am
Now my sis is joking that I've been chosen as their queen at this point...-been cleaning frequently under there too-

How does this keep happening? Where are these spiders coming from? If I am to be your queen,you lot should be taking care of those ant colonies! D:<

Well,now she can't get mad at me if I randomly wake up screaching something fell on my pillow. rofl

Naw,but really,I have no clue where these spiders are coming from and why they chose under my bed as their web spot.owo;

Oh and I got a new matress yesterday and my lower back isn't trying to cause me pain like usual. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:00 pm
Speedira Windira
Now my sis is joking that I've been chosen as their queen at this point...-been cleaning frequently under there too-

How does this keep happening? Where are these spiders coming from? If I am to be your queen,you lot should be taking care of those ant colonies! D:<

Well,now she can't get mad at me if I randomly wake up screaching something fell on my pillow. rofl

Naw,but really,I have no clue where these spiders are coming from and why they chose under my bed as their web spot.owo;

Oh and I got a new matress yesterday and my lower back isn't trying to cause me pain like usual. emotion_kirakira

Thank you for sharing!

Seems like breeding is afoot and now you have an infestation!
Wow, I'd be scared if there were so many spiders. At least they're not on top of the bed yet lol. Maybe it's dusty and dark down there, that's why

Probably not venomous, but still...it would be creepy for me because I have arachnophobia.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:43 pm
All I know is that they better be eating them ants.>>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:08 pm
Yuki_Windira
All I know is that they better be eating them ants.>>

They better. It's the least they can do for free rent.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:38 pm
Right?!  
Randomness is a Virtue!