Submit

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Night fell and Goth groaned as he stretched and shook the sleep from his body. He chomped his fangs he must had leaned his face crooked as he had slept. His wings were next to stretch as he moved out of his cave and sniffed the night air. Goth growled as always he was hungry, so there was not much to do, but set out for his hunt. For now he let his hooves hit the ground with the weight of his body behind it, he would travel for any area less used to his presence to hunt. If he was lucky he would come across an innocent creature that didn't even know to hide itself from the cruelty that could be hiding in the night. Honestly some soquili just wanted to see the best in everyone from Kolona to skinwalker sometimes it made hunting easier then he liked it to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was nighttime, and her family was wide asleep, which was a good thing, because Myri felt like going on an adventure tonight! She nuzzled her sister, Ezmeralda, before sneaking off.

She came across a cave, but something of it reeked. Vex did tell her that some creatures did live in caves, so it was best to leave them alone. The wind was not really present, but the full moon was out and about tonight. Myri started the climb a little of the cave's sides, and gave out a howl, pretending to be a wolf. "Ahh-aroooooo!"

Valdmir Talamore

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:14 pm
Goth's large ears flicked almost in annoyance at the howling. He wrapped his wings around his body like a cape as he moved to find the source of the sound. She smiled wickedly his fangs and sharp teeth showing clearly when he saw it was a foal.

"Vell Hello little Nina." Goth said with a smile as of right now not seeming like the threat he really was at the moment. "Vhat brings a little wolf like you to my home?" Goth asked moving to try and get a little closer to the meal....foal. "I don't think I've seen you around here before." Goth looked about curious is the foal's parents were near by to deal with as well. The foal had paws so that meant the parents weren't push overs necessarily so it was worth watching his back.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:39 pm
"Ahh-r" She was cut off when some stranger popped out of nowhere. Huh? Where'd he come from and why did his face look really funny? Myri was about to burst into laughter at it. Fear was something that the filly was not knowledgeable of.

"Hi!" she responded, hopping off the cave. "My name's not Nina, just so you know." And she returned his smile. If he wanted to smile, she would smile too! Vex was not a smiler, but Ezmeralda was, so smiling was a good thing. When he said that the cave was his home, the filly took a few steps back.

"I - I'm sorry. And no, it's my first time here! I wanted to go on an adventure tonight, and it brought me here. I - I can go somewhere else if you want. I don't want to bother you."

Valdmir Talamore

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out