Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Its too Bright out here! ((Moonshine & Seafeather))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:12 pm
User Image

Moonshine had gone and done it again! He had taken a nap in a strange space while traveling at night and now he had no idea where he was. None of his family were near by and the sun made it far to bright for him to see anything. "H-hello?" He called out with hesitation he had had some bad run ins in the past when caught in a similar situation. Moonshine took a stumbling step just trying to find some shade of familiar feeling ground. At this point his eyes were closed tight he had tried several times to see what he was going only to have a headache now and no better idea of his location. What was he going to do he was so pathetic! "Can someone help me?" He called with a lot of hesitation in his voice, but if he could find some help it would be much better then stumbling around untill the sun fell.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seafeather was doing what he did best -- ruffle his feathers until they felt nice and presentable and clean. The stallion gave out a small warrior cry before beginning his hunt -- he felt like having a mouse or something today, and set off to find one. Being a hippogryph, Seafeather was proud of his feathers, but the same time, he was not so blessed with wings. He long for them, wanting to soar the skies and have daring adventures. But he was stuck on the ground. Hunting for a mouse.

On his hunt, he heard a voice call out in desperation for some help. The stallion scraped the dirt below him, contemplating helping out whoever it was, or finding his meal. He changed course and began to hunt for the needed, worried that something might have happened to the poor creature.

"I'm here," he said, once finding the mess of a stallion who looked scared and lost. What was wrong with this big brute? "What is it that you need help with?"

Valdmir Talamore

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:53 pm
Moonshine's ears perked at the sound of a voice but then he flattened them as his felt a little scared. He moved his hooves a little nervously if this was a bad soquili he was in trouble. Sounded like a stallion, maybe he could get a glimpse. He opened his eyes and then squeezed them shut nothing but a shadow and sunlight and now a growing headache.

"I..thank you for coming...." Moonshine said nervously. "I can't see with all this light, I feel asleep here sometime last night and meant to move to shade before the sun was full up but now I've wandered trying to get home and nothing feels familiar under my hooves." Moonshine frowned and hung his head a bit he must look and sound stupid. "My name is Moonshine by the way...who am I speaking too?" He asked trying to smile a little at least this soquili had come to his aid right so maybe they werent going to attack him.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:59 pm
Seafeather was really confused seeing the stallion at such a scaredy-cat state of mind. Was he crazy? "You can't see.. Are you blind? I haven't heard of someone seeing in night, but not able to in the day." Strange, indeed.

"I'm Seafeather." That was all he said before leaving the stallion for a bit. Seafeather would hunt and clear his mind and forget about the weirdo. However, once catching a mouse, he no longer felt hungry. He returned to the stallion, still seeing him in the pathetic state that he was in before.

"Alright Moonshine, I'm back. And I brought a mouse. If you want it. There's a few trees up ahead, perhaps we can try bringing you there?"

Valdmir Talamore

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out