Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:30 am
User Image

She was up to her elbows in a large clay jug. It was one she had made by herself in a paw-made kiln and had decorated herself. She was very independent; mostly because she was so shy. She had spent days collecting every blue berry of every kind into a woven reed basket. She had added some sap from a tree in the forest to help adhere the paint together and was now mixing it furiously.

”Ean menar mixes the colors.
Ean menar can paint all the others.
Ean menar loves her tree and her life.
Ean menar... uh

She stopped singing with s smile... mostly because it was obvious she wasn’t good at it. And that was okay with her. She knew everyone had their place here among Hometree. Hers wasn’t singing.

She chuckled again.

User Image
Tompa had heard a rather shy lioness ha debentures collecting berries for some random purpose and she was doing it so furiously that everyone had noticed it. So he thought this would be a good opportunity to help out and perhaps make this lioness a bit more comfortable among the pride.

He however hadn’t been told anything about all this collecting. So he had trekked out to help search and collect some berries. He wasn’t sure if she was eating them. Or some other use... he wasn’t sure of the purposes they could have.

So he had a make shift basket full of random berries and he slowly approached her and noticed she was covered in paint.

“Ehem...”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:19 am
Ean hadn’t heard anyone approach. She was so deeply engrained into her blue paint, squeezing the berries between her toes... you had to get the juice out of the berries and separate the skins properly. She would later drive out the bits and pieces that would make he reliant lumpy and she’d be left with a really smooth paint.

She startled when someone spoke. Splatters of paint flew in the air as she almost toppled backwards. She looked up with her pale eyes wide and a chuckle did escape her lips.

“I uh... oh...” she said with a stammer. She blinked and then slowly looked down at her paws.. and then spotted the basket he was carrying.

She wasn’t sure how to approach this.

Tompa instantly regretted saying something without her noticing. He clearly scared her. He instantly felt a bit bad about this whole fiasco. He hadn’t noticed a blip of paint had flown and hit him in the face and it was slowly dripping down.

“Uh. I see you.” He greeted her. “I’m Tompa. I know your fairly new but I wanted to bring you some berries,,, I heard you were collecting them,” He said holding the poorly made basket out. He was extremely proud of the amount he had found and it showed on his face.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:06 am
She gazed at his offering of berries and fruits and a small look a... well she was mostly confused. Since she came here following the very sick lion she really hadn’t had many interactions with others. She didn’t mind though. She knew she was a unique lioness and that her ways didn’t fit 100% with other lions. She swallowed her expression and smiled warmly.

“That was so thoughtful. Thank you.” She started. “I’m Ean Menar. I’m see you Tompa.” She replied to him while taking the basket and observing it a bit closer.

Tompa eagerly awaited her response to his offering and his eyes lit up when she gazed into the basket. He was proud of his multicolored berries that he hoped would be useful in making a bright aray of paints. His eyes lit up more the longer she looked in the basket.

“I hope I did well. I know you really enjoy painting and working the colors into new forms and I couldn’t help but note you haven’t made a lot of friends.... I was hoping I could be one.” He smiled warmly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:29 am
She pushed around the berries with a claw and tried her best not to burst into laughter. A berry here and there was appropriate for making paint but otherwise it was all just unqualified bits. After a moment of trying to not laugh, a smile crept upon her maw and before she could control herself... she was laughing.

It must be a comical sight. Paint covered from head and toe. Tears washed a path down her cheeks and she chuckled and guffawed. She didn’t even know how to explain why she was so tickled by this. Was it the strange lion trying to offer her friendship with dirty fruit?

“I don’t mean to laugh... but you did such a good job finding all these but they are... not good paint making ones. But you found so many.”

At first he was a little offended. He had gathered those berries for what seemed like hours to bring to her and here she was laughing st her like some sort of joke. He did feel a pang or sadness but soon her lauhter became contagious. He found himself laughing and before he knew it their laughter echoed around them like the wind.

“Oh...” he laughed . “I see why it’s so funny... I tried so hard too...” he couldn’t laugh any harder. Tears welled In his eyes too. “ I’m sorry...” he held his sides as he continued to laugh.”

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[IC] Iknimaya Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items