Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Police Officer Leaves $100 Tip And A Note That Made The Preg

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Vizsla

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A New Jersey Police Officer left a huge tip and a note that made a significant impact on the pregnant server.

23-year-old Courtney English was waiting tables at the Lamp Post Diner Friday when a police officer came in for lunch. The police officer was with the Voorhees Township Police Department and ate his lunch alone. After finishing his salad, the officer left a $100 tip in the top of his $8.75 bill along with some kind words for Courtney.

Courtney English is an expectant mom in her seventh month of pregnancy.

“Enjoy your first. You will never forget it,” the police officer wrote on the note.

The cop must have overhead the conversation Courtney had with the customers at a nearby table.

“We didn’t really even talk. I brought him his menu, he ordered a salad and I got it for him,” said Courtney in an interview. “I was telling the people at the table behind him that it was my first baby.”

Brian Cardigan, Courtney’s dad, posted the whole story of the scenario on his Facebook account. He expressed on that post how grateful they are for that officer.

“What a wonderful person to not only leave a VERY generous tip, but a lovely message, I don’t know you Mr. Police Officer, but you made my little girl cry, and made her year. Thank you, I always had the utmost respect for officers, but you went above and beyond not just an officer, but a beautiful human being. God Bless,” Brian stated on his post.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:58 am
That's so sweet! I love these types of stories. 4laugh  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:27 pm
Agreed