• Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:50 am
Name: Beck
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Weyr: Western Weyr
Rider Rank: Wingrider
Previous Rank/Craft:
Physical Description: 5'11''; muscled and looks stocky. Blond hair, and honey colored eyes. He has a wide, flat nose, thick eyebrows and thick lips, his face is square and he has strong cheek bones. Tan skin.
Personality:
Virtues:

Hardworking -- His father instilled into him early in life that in order to get what you want out of life, you have to work hard. You'll get nothing if you don't put in effort. It'd be fruitless and never as sweet as earning everything you gain. Be it hanging laundry, or helping someone repair their house after a bad storm, Beck won't stop until it gets done.

Humble -- This man does not like the lime light. He feels the things he does isn't worth any sort of praise more than a thank you. He gets flustered if someone offers him some kind of reward or payment that wasn't discussed. "It's what anyone would do for a friend/neighbor/family member."

Reliable -- If you need Beck anywhere at any time and he's agreed to it, he'll probably be there twenty minutes early, with some sort of coffee or snack. You never have to worry about him bailing. He'll give his friends rides when they're too drunk, check in on them the next day to make sure they got to bed and aren't suffering too badly. He shows up to work early and leaves late, and rarely does he complain about something.

Flaws:

Neophobe -- Absolutely does not like change. He is downright unwilling in a lot of situations without a lot of guilt tripping by friends or family. Having his plans changed, or his routine changed makes him downright irritable and anxious in a way that he hates. It's like his skin is constantly too tight and itchy for him to focus on anything but getting everything back to the way it was, or figure out how to adapt to this new normal.

Bad at explaining himself -- He had found through his life, that speaking really isn’t his thing. Normally when he attempts to talk things through with someone, especially with confrontation, his own lack of better words gets him into more trouble than it is worth. It makes him a man of few words, but it doesn't mean you can't coax him into opening up.

Takes things too seriously -- With Beck, a joke doesn't always hit home. He tends to take things too seriously. The social cues just miss their mark and he can get offended a little too easily. Don't worry, you'll never know until he blows up completely after bottling it all up inside.
History:
Other:

DRAGON
Name: Erozith
Color: Bronze
Size: Average
Physical Description:
Personality:

QUEST INFO
Why do you want this character? Because I have so far played happy, bubbly characters. He'll be something new for me to explore along with expanding my writing.
What do you love most about this character, if anything? I have a very solid, clear picture of how he is in my head. I think I just really love that he's not going to be the attention seeker type like most of mine are.
Anything else? Ref  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:20 pm
Redoing this  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Quest Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff