Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Moxxiie's 36 Hour March Customs! Winners & Surprise p9! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:59 pm
Entry Tag: Lunadriel | Mutant | Heavy | Twins | Adult

Your Discord Username: Luna#1574
Preferred method of contact: PM

Custom Soquili

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Cery flutter mutant
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Do you need a WIP for your custom? Rough wips or none is fine

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC something darker, but with jewel tone colors mixed in somehow, or a pop of a brighter color like blue, purple, or red. Markings, ombre, or whatever strikes your muse off the pics.
Face: Black sclera, solid color glowing eye in the center.
Mane: CC. Something medium to long. Curls are okay, if mixed in with regular hair. No hugs fat ringlets please!
Tail: Two or more tails, CC for size and number, shape and color. Stock tails are fine.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws.
Inspirational Image(s): (Just images to pull a design from. Use any or none.)
[x]
[x]
[x]
Stained glass. (I especially like the section on the right.)
Stained glass ish wings
Triwing
Triwing
[x]
Stained glass spiral
Stained glass and cat
Yes
Ombre hair
Ombre curls

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Wings: Describe Wings - Triwing flutter wings, with a stained glass look. CC for color, size and shape.
Other Notes: Antlers would be nice.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC, but I would like some!
Reference Image(s) for Items:

10 things I like:
Stained Glass
Elegant but creepy
Long or crooked grins
Skulls
Gothic hats or accessories
Roses
Lace
Dark schemes with color added in
Glowing things
Dramatic eye makeup

10 things I don't like:
Blood
Guts
Gore
Pink
Brown
Holes
Bugs
Neon yellow
Ridiculously big curls
Hair monsters

Go nuts!

For the twin, CC please. ^_^ One boy will have a dark heart, and the other will only look dark. <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:01 pm
Entry Tag: Tygress Dream | half unicorn | up to heavy | Solo | Adult

Your Discord Username: TygressDream#3381
Preferred method of contact: discord is good

Custom Soquili

Edit Category: CC up to heavy
Soquili Species: half unicorn
Leg Up?: CC
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? not required, but if you want to run item ideas by me that would be welcome

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: red, black and silver with stripes. This is mostly a semi-custom. He's an OC and the father of the ladies I'm including in the references.They mostly take after their mother who was shades of blue with white and silvery markings
Face: Eyes: Red like Krystal's, must have the crescent moon marking around his eye
Mane: CC
Tail: CC unicorn tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC.
Reference Image(s): his daughters, all are mine. Hazalinia, Lilliana, Krystal peltless (cursed

Horn(s): No horn please

Other Notes: no unicorn horn, tail and or hooves to show his mixed heritage

Trading Post Items: feel free to use and adapt any that suit what is described below.
Custom Items: Various pouches, light leather armor, I'm thinking leather, some type of weapon, scars from his fights with Krystal. Would like for him to have a medicine pouch which ICly contains the angeni charm he hopes to one day use to reclaim his daughter. He's become more of a fighter/warrior after his cursed daughter returned and attacked the family killing his mate. He has been hunting her down and trying to find his other children to warn them and protect them. One of the items should be or incorporate a braid of sky blue and silver hair from his mate. The family name is "Moongazer" the symbol of which is a crescent moon circling an eye like the marking on some of the family if you'd like to include that on some items.
Reference Image(s) for Items: I'm pretty open on this but can find images if you'd prefer.

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:02 pm
Entry Tag: Revolutionary Roniel | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult

Your Discord Username: RevolutionaryR#5006
Preferred method of contact: either discord or PM is fine

Custom Soquili

[Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Regular, both legs down
Concept Origin: Original character

WIP Needed? Yes please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Based roughly off my previous Cayliant pet. That reference is pretty outdated though, so feel free to go more CC. He is inspired off an elf with spider affinities. So silvery base color, spider web patterns, and twining vine patterns. Think Lord of the Rings in aesthetic. Feel free to CC more silvery markings.
Face: Green eyes, silvery face perhaps with vine or spider-web markings, but please no spider web covering his muzzle like the other pet version. Custom expression, a bigger smile! He is very cheeky and playful.
Mane: Edited. He has thick straight hair, pale blond. It is medium to long in length, with shiny green beads throughout it. Possibly small braids? CC in general. No need to match refs too closely.
Tail: CC pale blond tail that matches mane. Long in length.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Extra long angeni fetlocks!
Reference Image(s):
- The original OC (lineart only)
- His dorky face
- His really old version from another shop

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Angeni wings. I love the older version angeni wings, the long straight ones.
Other Notes: Include all angeni headwings/footwings please!
- Also, could he have the head down template?

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items:
- Leafy armor like you see in the art of him as an elf. CC in design
- Either leafy armor like you see in his elf art or spider web-themed armor
- Maybe some sort of jewelry? CC

See previous references

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cayliant
Owner: Roniel
Breed: TBD
Temper: TBD
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: TBD
Tag frame color: TBD
Tag feather color(s): TBD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: He is based off an old DnD character! biggrin

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Spiders
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain):
- Note: I have discussed this domain with Uta previously, and she OKed it.

He is a friend to all spiders, and sees all the good they do in the world. He can have a somewhat sneaky way of doing things himself, though not in a malicious way. He doesn't try to scare anyone with his spider friends, though isn't always sympathetic when he feels they are being disrespectful of his charges.

Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):
- To be discussed with RP management, but some aspect of spider control and seeing through the eyes of spiders, spider communication, and being able to bless spiders to have stronger webs and whatnot.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:11 pm
Entry Tag: Teigra | Mutant Fox Purewalker | Heavy | Twins | Adult

Your Discord Username: Teigra#0061
Preferred method of contact: Discord, then Gaia PM (secondary)

Custom Soquili

Edit Category: Heavy (due to kitsune tails)
Soquili Species: Purewalker - I'm thinking Fox; I've seen new Fox lines that I think would work well that were used for other Kitsune Walkers. If not, then I also like the alt. Wolf as a backup.
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Inspiration of Commercial Cosplay (Pokemon/PokeFusion) - Ninetales x Umbreon | Shiny Ninetales x Shiny Umbreon
WIP Needed? Not required, but def loved if you feel like it!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black fur on 'Walker pelt with glowing rings like Umbreon (yellow on Twin 1, blue on Twin 2) around the tails, on the limbs, around the ears, and one on the forehead. (I'd prefer the rings to be maybe...not as 'solid' as the Pokemon art though? Not a straight line ring, but like broken up by the fur a bit more naturally. In the end, I trust the artist's judgment though on what looks best.) For the Soq fur underneath the pelt, beige (like Ninetales) for Twin 1, pale grey/blue (like Shiny Ninetales) on Twin 2, CC any additional markings
Face: Red eyes (glowing?) for both, maybe a fierce or scowling expression, one glowing ring marking on the forehead (yellow on Twin 1, blue on Twin 2)
Mane: CC style, but maybe something similar to Ninetales' head floof?
Tail: Fluffy fox tails, multiple to draw from Ninetales influence, but don't necessarily need all nine visible if implied, just a few is good; I know how hard it is to make all nine visible and can look cluttered.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine or feline paws, CC which looks better, though I prefer feline generally
Reference Image(s): [Ninetales] [Shiny Ninetales] [Shiny Ninetales by Tom Skender] [Umbreon] [Shiny Umbreon] [Shiny Umbreon by ff] (Failing at finding better credits for that other than the stamp in the bottom right corner)
Inspiration for fusion: This is kind of what I picture for the Purewalker - [Fusion by shadi717 on DeviantArt]
Another fusion someone did based on a sprite fusion - [Poke Fuse Me by Black Rabbit Illustrations]
[Sprite Fusions by Galaxy-Stardust on DeviantArt]

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Newer Fox (or Alt Wolf pelt if not), black fur on 'Walker pelt with glowing rings like Umbreon (yellow on Twin 1, blue on Twin 2) around the tails, on the limbs, around the ears, and one on the forehead, matching the Soq form.
Other Notes: I'm flexible on a lot of the things listed above...I wanted to give some rough ideas of what I had in mind, but I'm open to suggestions from the artist's standpoint as well. Images provided are mostly for inspiration/color refs of the Pokemon.

Custom Items: CC, but I think it would look sweet if they had some jewelry items made from bones, likely trophies taken from past victims to adorn themselves with.
Reference Image(s) for Items: --

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: (Inspired by Commercial Cosplay) Pokemon/Poke-fusion inspiration

~*~ I want my skinwalker original flavor! ~*~

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon, and how should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
In canon, the breedings would be a result of either coincidence, convenience, or in some form of 'gain' for the Walker, as Walkers do not form attachments. On breeding forms, all breedings would be listed as flings only.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Not at all. They form no attachments and they don't care what anyone thinks, family or not.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?
Answer:
Either relegate the character to remaining a sig-pretty, or have the skinwalker charmed in order to play them as a more 'toned down' version.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars, and if so, what type?
Answer:
Only charmed Walkers can enter Wishing Stars. Uncharmed cannot enter at all.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
'Walkers are extremely territorial and do not work well with others, even towards mutual goals. They are headstrong and only concerned with their own personal gains, and have no issue stabbing another in the back if it would benefit them in some way. Even if they do manage to work together towards some mutual goal, as soon as that goal is attained, all bets are off.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
'Walkers are selfish, wild, creatures of chaos. Their only concern is for themselves and anyone else is either a useful tool for their own gains...or dinner.

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:14 pm
Entry Tag: Lightning Shadow X | Mutant | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult

Your Discord Username: OwlFluff#6976
Preferred method of contact: Discord and or Gaia PM

Custom Soquili

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: • Commercial Cosplay - Godzilla

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark green, scaley appearance.
Face: Red eyes, frowning eyebrows, torn ears, snarling (Kalona style?) and roman nose draft.
Mane: Shaggy and torn looking (Based on Short); White.
Tail: Long and reptilic tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Shaggy fetlocks and black steel coloured hooves.
Reference Image(s): References for tail and spike plates and colour;
[X] [X] [X]

-- Physical Traits --
Scales: Thick, some scars here and there.
Other Notes: Scales and a long reptile tail; back is covered in jagged spines that border on a bright light blue glow.

Custom Items: CC I have no idea what kind of items you could see him with but I'm curious to see!
Reference Image(s) for Items: --

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A Commercial Cosplay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:51 pm
Entry Tag: Saint Vis | Mutant | Mod-Heavy? | Twins - Opposite Sex | Adult

Your Discord Username: MarkmyBirds#8632
Preferred method of contact: Either is fine ♥. But I am always on Discord XD. So if you want a speedy response, Discord.

Custom Soquili

Edit Category: Mod-Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular Mutant Canine Paw
Concept Origin: Original Design - Based off my OC Skele (I always wanted her to have a twin) -- She is a Fox even though the reference is on a wolf set of lines.
WIP Needed? CC, though I am always down for previews!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: For female, go with ref in colours. I would like her to have a chest-ruff of fur too. I don't mind if you use more of a white-base for the male or play with his colour scheme! But if not, you are very welcome to keep his colours the same as the female. Female goes with same colours as the reference though.
Face: I would love them to have fox-like cheek ruffs. And large fox ears! (I know the ref is on a wolf drawing, but I made drawing as a line for adoptables but I kept Skele's design).
Mane: I would say the same colour as their neck-fur :>! For the girl I'd like a longer mane but have it mostly pushed over the side of the neck and over her far side of her face so you can see most of her neck. Maybe the hair pools over her back. All one length! For male maybe something short and cute that's CC!
Tail: A Fox tail :>! Big and bushy biggrin . (Please feel free to use the same tail for both male and female!).
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine Paws!
Reference Image(s): Skele

Other Notes: Wolf Paws, Long Fox Ears and a Bushy tail~

Custom Items: CC with these ideas: Maybe some small deer skulls on their shoulders with a tuft of fur underneath. Please feel free to add bird or canine skulls into the mix anywhere. I would like them to have peonies and big random flowers with the skulls too. The colours maybe sticking to pale whites and ivories and maybe a black rose somewhere? Please feel free to use the same items in fun ways between both Soquili?
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:17 pm
Entry Tag: StrawberryRoseTea | Uni-Angeni | Unedited | Solo | Adult

Your Discord Username: BerryRoseTea#9754
Preferred method of contact: Either is fine, Discord is probably faster

Custom Soquili

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Uni-Angeni
Body Build: Leg Down Draft
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? No but would be appreciated

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Solid blue body w/ a gradient of green to yellow down his legs. Delicate white lace-like flower markings down his back and over his hindquarters.
Face: pink eyes. inner ear and eyebrows CC from his palette Eyes: thick Lashes, mouth: Open smile
Mane: Long, about knee length or longer, wavy/curly(I'm fond of the wavy mer mane) maybe with scattered braids? I want a wavy fun springlike feel to it. Splicing=<3
Tail: Long and full and matching his mane however it ends up
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock Angeni feathers following body colors, pink hooves - uni cloven (if they can even be seen past all the hair)
Reference Image(s): primavra , flowery lace , color palette
User Image
Plush Uncert/No Wing

Horn(s): original uni, pink
Wings: Angeni style 2, pink with a gradient from regular at the base to lighter, almost white, toward the tips
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: I'm going for a pure angeni body with a unicorn horn. I want him to basically embody spring. Other than his main colors I'm pretty flexible about whats done with his mane/tail and accessories etc so if there's something that works better for his concept template-wise I'm open to suggestion <3
I'm plotting him as a relation to Crystalania if that helps with inspiration.

Trading Post Items: All items are CC colors (preferably spring colors) Flowers in mane and tail, beaded bracelets on front legs, flower necklace, bell edge tabard w/ moon and star strings and cloth (but not around neck), sea star nath, 3 hoop earings, any roses would be welcome as well. If anything doesn't seem to work with his spring theme I'm flexible on items
I would like a naked version of him too if possible please
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My OC

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Spring

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:09 pm
Entry Tag: dolphingurl | Angeni Triwing | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult

Your Discord Username: DolphDG#1348
Preferred method of contact: discord

Custom Soquili

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Angeni
Leg Up?: No
Concept Origin: Designed my me on a horse doll maker
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colors and markings similar to the picture. I like the idea of the natural looking markings.
Face: Inspired by the image though actually face markings are CC, I would like the markings to have a natural feel even though it is unnatural colors. For eyes I would like the light lashes style and light blue eyes.
Mane: Something long and flowy/fluffy. CC style though I do like seeing both eyes. Color perhaps fading from lighter to darker purple or just solid purple. See hair color example.
Tail: Same as mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I like fetlocks on the fluffy side, I picked light blue for the hoof color but CC if you think something else looks better.
Reference Image(s): Overall look Hair Color

Wings: White angeni triwings, wing style 2
Other Notes: Female leg down

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A few white flowers in or around her mane and tail, or one larger flower tucked in her mane near her ear.
Types of flowers I like:
- dahlias, peonies, orchids, roses, lotuses
I would also like for her to have a silver necklace, perhaps a flower shape though CC. CC if you think any other little accessories match her nicely.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed by me on a horse doll maker which states they are free to use in their faqs. Website

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:38 pm
Entry Tag: MalisVitterfolk | Kelpi/Flutter cross | Heavy | Solo Custom | Basket

Your Discord Username: Malis #7661
Preferred method of contact: Discord

Custom Soquili

Soquili Species: Kelpi/Flutter cross
Body Build: Regular or draft
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Mock-breeding with a twist
WIP Needed? Up to you!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC - I'd like troll tusks
Mane: I'd like it styled after the Leafy Sea Dragon, maybe with some long dreads like Dad?
Tail: I'd like it styled after the Leafy Sea Dragon, maybe with some long dreads like Dad?
Hooves/Fetlocks: I like long feltlocks of some sort (throwback to Suki's dad)
Reference Image(s): [Mother] [Father] [Kelpi inspiration] [Sea dragon inspiration] [Blue leafy sea dragon]

Wings: Some kind of see-through flutter wings
Fins: Or maybe see-through flutter-like fins?
Other Notes: Please use this as the inspiration [Kelpi] for the twists.

Custom Items: Something with shells? Flowers inspired by Dad would also be cool.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: No, please use for general inspiration, do not copy exactly.

Entry Tag: MalisVitterfolk | Custom Item | Heavy

Your Discord Username: Malis #7661

Custom Item

Pet Recipient

Description of Item(s): Shining scale armor for my Knight flutter girl. You can be fully inspired and do your own take of the Hoary Scale set. I would -love- it if her mouse could be supporting her shield for her. I'd like the mouse to have the Mistlurker's Garb please.
Placement:
Ref Images: [Items for pony] [Items for mouse]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:05 pm
Entry Tag: AstoriaFallen | mutant hippo suti | heavy/exrmtreme | Solo Custom | Adult

Your Discord Username: AstoriaFallen#1217
Preferred method of contact: DM

Custom Soquili

Edit Category: - Edited
Soquili Species: - Mutant HippoSuti
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - I think this would be a new concept? It's a full blooded sister for a pre-existing Family

WIP Needed? Not needed but wouldn't mind if you wanted to do one.

Body: Body is dad's base color and moms claw color. The markings upon her glow, to include her eyes and the blue singular feathers. SO, with her markings. I tried to take the designs from dads horns and put them on her body. I also tried to do a variation of mothers markings. So those are just a rough idea. I would like the markings to be thinner and if you want you can do what I've drawn or CC them from dad's antlers. <3 I did my best with dads scale (is that what they are?) markings. Feel free to add more or use less if you so desire. smile
Face: Moms facial markings upon the nose and the swoosh under the eye. The scales (i think that's what they are) cover just her cheeks and across the bridge of her nose between her eyes and go down her neck a little.
Mane: I would like for her to have knee length hair that wraps around her in a sorta wind blown look, colored similar to dads, or a variation similar to his. I would like for it to be feminine looking. I do want her to have head feathers, but not too many. Just enough to accent around her head and laying flat-ish (like moms) but with some feminine curl, and then a few of dads glowie ones (placement can be CC).
Tail: I would like her to have a regular tail (hair) and a feathered tail mixed. The regular tail DOES NOT have to look like my ref, but I would like it to have it's length. The feathers are supposed to be moms feather base color peacock style with a flair of dads mixed into it. Though I want it to have a more feminine and curled look like one of the base templates I saw? All the feathers :3 CC the tail. Would like a combination of moms peacock style with a flair of dads thrown into it. Something elegant and feminine please <3
Hooves/Fetlocks: Four Claws please. <3
Reference Image(s): Thumbnails are real size coded down to 400, if open in new page will be regular size
User Image
User Image
User Image
Parents:
User Image x User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: So, this is totally CC for you. She's a Hippo-Suti Mix so I was thinking a combo of the two, like starting out suti and transforming into some feather fluffy looking thing? BUT honestly, she's good with or without wings. But would like fluffy feathers if she gets wings and would like for them to be colored like dads tail, the purple with the neon blue. <3 or something CC'd to fit her. <3 (I think wings may make her look cluttered now that I think about this more? Like I said, wings are CC OR you could do cute little mutant ones that couldn't possibly allow her to fly. :3 Tiny mutant wings that are useless for the win)
Horn(s): Can be similar to dads, though solid black. or CC them to fit the rest of what she has going on.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Necklace/body chain with moon and star charms that hangs around neck. Moon and Star Glows blue. Laurel crown that looks similar to dads bracelet. Silver in color. Can CC other items on her if you so choose.
User Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vrachka
Owner: AstoriaFallen
Breed: Mutant HippoSuti
Temper: Dreamer
Mate: none
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes agreement
Contest shes from

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:11 pm
Entry Tag: Teh Cheryl | Regular | Moderate | Solo | Adult

Your Discord Username: Cheryl#1602

Custom Soquili

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Original, Long Last Family Member Edition

WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body:
~~~~-Main body is primarily very dark gray (a bit darker than Imperio). An image of a red/orange/black dragon is wrapped around its body, with its head facing his front leg and wings spread like on Invictus (or really, wherever a dragon will fit so it's up to you). Both wings should be visible, with the tail of the dragon snaking down to wrap around one of the back legs.
~~~~~~- The dragon itself should be either covered in flames or just have hints of it trailing along its body, with its mouth open as though roaring. The dragon's eye should a crystal blue.
~~~~~~- Specifics of the anatomy of the dragon are up to the colorist but inspiration can be found in the references.
~~~~~~- ALSO: Exact position of the dragon on the body is also subject to the colorist, with the only restriction that it is not completely identical to either Imperio, Invictus, or Crucia.

~~~~- Trails of soft flames and smoke should be hinted along its legs and (maybe) along the neck, similar to Imperio. Dunno, wherever some color fits in. CC all the extra markings as you see fit (runes or flames or whatever strikes your fancy!)
~~~~- Eyes should be a bright fire red and should have a "feathered out" mask like Imperio.

Mane: Edited. Kind of a mix between wild and dream braid and Zephyr bangs? I'd like his neck to be visible if possible, like Imperio with the Medium Mane, but for him to hair hair in front of his eyes. He's meant to have kind of a rogue-ish Bohemian carefree look. Maybe will a few small, random thin golden chains mixed in with beads, beds, or flowers, but limited or no feathers. Color of the mane should be the crazy mess of orange/red/yellow to match Imperio's.

Tail: Long 2. Black with trails of flames on them them like Imperio.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves, no fetlocks.

References : [ Dragon 1 ] [ Dragon 1 ] [ Dragon 3 ] [ Mask Inspiration 1 ] [ Mask Inspiration 2 ]
[ Imperio, who is his son with Crucia ]

~*~ Trading Post Items ~*~
Dream Catcher :: CC'd colors.
Dream Catcher Feathers :: CC
Splice any other items that might strike your fancy--I'm fond of chains and gems being draped in and over hair or the back or wherever!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:32 pm
Entry Tag: Sesshiyasha | Mutant Angeni'Suti | Heavy | Twins | Adult

Your Discord Username: Starla#4298

Custom Soquili

Soquili Species: Angeni'Suti
Leg Up?: Yes
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Would love one! <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC Based on Images <3
Face: CC Based on Images <3
Mane: CC I would like something long with Mixed Feathers. Maybe Start Feather at the top and go to Hair and feathers at the bottom?
Tail: Super Long Feather Tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy Fetlocks and All Claws.
Reference Image(s): Phoenix Basis! Armor Inspiration

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC Two sets I love custom wings, Editing Templates is fine too! <3
Scales: CC
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: CC any for splicing Armor and Such! <3
Custom Items: I would like to see the flames dancing around them. I would love Armor and chains. The Eye would be really awesome to have included! <3 Lanterns are awesome too! <3
Reference Image(s) for Items: Phoenix Basis! Armor Inspiration

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

Entry Tag: Sesshiyasha | Wolf | Heavy | Twins

Your Discord Username: Starla#4298

Custom Familiar

Familiar Breed: Wolf
Template: Dracanis Lupis Base (Dragon Wolf Base)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC Based on Ref
Face: CC Based on Ref
Head/Hair/Feathers/Etc: CC Based off Inspirations! <3 Dragon Kitsunes! <3
Tail: Long Eastern Dragon Tails. Three to six of them if possible. Can be Duplicated!
Feet: Fluffy Fetlocks Scaled front Leg parts maybe?
Reference Image(s): Inspiration 1 Inspiration Image 2 Dragon Tail Inspiration & Fluff Inspiration

List any alternate or add on stock templates: CC Dracanis Lupis Scales, Horns, Ears, Belly Fluff.
Custom Edits: Dragon Tails, Scales, Fluff, CC <3
References for Edits: Inspiration 1 Inspiration Image 2 Dragon Tail Inspiration & Fluff Inspiration

--Accessories/Items--
Stock: CC
Custom: CC <3
References for Edits: Inspiration 1 Inspiration Image 2

-- Existing Pets --

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:37 pm
Entry Tag: Teh Cheryl | Alligator | Moderate | Solo

Custom Familiar

Familiar Breed: Alligator
Template: Spiny, but without the cheek spikes if possible.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Matching Kilauea. Dark base, with cracks of fire/embers/lava look bleeding through. Horns should have the same gradient. A mess of runes, simialrlly colored to glow like ember, should cover he edges of his legs and/or tail with maybe a matching on under his eye.
Face: See Above
Head/Hair/Feathers/Etc: See Above
Tail: See Above
Feet: See Above
Reference Image(s): [ Bonded Soquili: Kilauea ] [ Rune Examples ]

List any alternate or add on stock templates: Spikes, no cheek spikes
Custom Edits: N/A
References for Edits: N/A

--Accessories/Items--
Stock: N/A
Custom: Thick gold collar necklace with orange/red gem detail. Gem should be oval or marquise cut (colorist preference).
References for Edits: [ Reference ] [ Gem ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:43 pm
Entry Tag: Melomar | Mutant Snake | Minor | Solo Custom

Your Discord Username: Melomar#7227
Preferred method of contact: DM or PM

Custom Familiar

Familiar Breed: Mutant snake
Template: Quetzalcoatl

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
Swirls and spots (see plushie... for everything)
Please make scales a noticeably different color, just for fun?
Face:
eye color: green
any facial markings: dark grey spots and pink swooshes
Head/Hair/Feathers/Etc: Follow plushie swooshes for inspiration. Feathers are dark...blue? - to indigo - to purple
Tail: Feathers same gradient. Also, match the legs of the plushie (light grey to blue... pink CC)
FeetWings: Match plushie's hair/tail feathers
Reference Image(s):
The plushie
Snake's intended soquili: Angelita Titanoboa

List any alternate or add on stock templates: Quetzalcoatl: Head/body feathers, Wings, Tail plume
Custom Edits: Could you add some more scales on the body, here and there?
References for Edits: N/A

--Accessories/Items--
Stock: Flowers, like in Angelita's hair? Only on the snake's crest behind the ear hole. So they're matchy-matchy.
Custom: N/A
References for Edits: See Angelita cert

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: 2018 CYO Plushie~

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:45 pm
Entry Tag: Teh Cheryl | Bangles | Heavy

Custom Item

Pet Recipient
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Uncert]
Description of Item(s): Set of silver bangles on each leg. Number on each leg can be CC'd. Some bangles have charms that can be stars, moons, or amethysts. They should be very very feminine feeling!
Placement: Legs
Ref Images: [ Bangle 1 ] [ Moon/Star Bangle ] [ Moon/Stars 2 ]

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas