Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Moxxiie's 36 Hour March Customs! Winners & Surprise p9! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:04 pm
Entry Tag: HoneyTeaTree | Mutant Nymph | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult

Your Discord Username: HoneyTeaTree#5595
Preferred method of contact: DM or PM smile

Custom Soquili

Edit Category: - Heavy (2 minor (mane, leafs on ground), 3 moderate (antlers, paper charms in antler, lantern???), 1 heavy (Kariginu clothing))
Soquili Species: - Mutant Nymph
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Only if you want to~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: The base color of his body is a warm, pale cream. The markings on his body are a deep persimmon color and there are flower patterns on his front right and back left legs (see reference) and they fade as they move up the legs to the rest of his body. There are circles of Varying sizes, the largest on his hind flank and the smallest near where his neck meets his shoulder. Some of these circles are deep persimmon outlined in black, while others are a lighter shade of the persimmon.
Face: From where his lower lash line starts I'd like there to be half-circle marking in a persimmon color with a single thin line (that starts from the center of the half circles) that extends to his jaw. There's a thick stripe of the same color on his nose that starts from his upper lip and then follows the bridge of his nose, fading into the base color of his coat. His eyebrows are black and the tips of his ears are the persimmon color, fading into the base color of his coat. Eye color can be CC! c:
Mane: His mane is black in color and is a side-swept style. It looks windblown and slightly messy. His bangs fall to the left of his face and the ends curl slightly. The overall length can be CC and feel free to use the references provided to garner inspiration. Overall design is up to you! c:
Tail: Bunny
Hooves/Fetlocks: The new mini paws.
Reference Image(s):
Persimmon Color:Persimmon Color: x (though feel free to use other shades of this color! whatever you think would work best)
Body Pattern: x (just the patterns of the flowers from this reference)
Mane: x x x x x x x x

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - He has large antlers for a mini, and they're the same pale cream as his base color. If possible I'd like for them to be a little larger than standard. I'd like them to look almost like gnarled tree branches with Japanese maple leafs if possible. They don't need to be densely packed with leafs, just a few popping up to make it believable that they're tree branches.
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: Antlers/Horns: x x x x
maple leaf antler references: x x x

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: I'd love it if you could include fortunes being tied around the sturdier parts of his antlers/branches. They don't need to be numerous but a few omikuji being tied around the antlers would be cute.
I don't know if there's any great wear to pony-fy a kariginu for him, but if there could be some way for you to give him a robed appearance based off traditional shinto priest wear, that'd be amazing! I'd just like him to be wearing something that gives him a very shinto practitioner vibe. I tried to find as many reference images as I could for different kariginu, so feel to use them as inspiration!
I'd love if you could incorporate the leafs from his antlers as having fallen on the ground around his paws, as well as a paper lantern sitting on the ground next to on of his legs. Placement is totally CC. I have a reference for the lantern, but if you want to use the templated Chinese lantern to make things easier, go for it. I'd just like the lantern to have the same design as the one linked.
Reference Image(s) for Items: omikuji: x x x x
lantern design: lantern
Kariginu: x x x x x x x x x x x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:29 pm
Entry Tag: Draconian_Peacock | Charmed Fox Purewalker | Heavy | Solo | Adult

Your Discord Username: OkamiRayen #0550
Preferred method of contact: Pm or discord

Custom Soquili

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Charmed Kitsune Walker
Concept Origin: Gw2 Mount Cosplay
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Markings as shown in the refs since there's not many and is mostly on the face. Body is a black color with Teal for the markings and the Magical glow and sparkles around the tails and feet, as seen in the ref images given.
Face: See Ref Image
Mane: CC
Tail: Kitsune tails, so the seven tails in the color of the ref images given with the Teal magical glow around them and the glowing sparkle stuff also
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A
Reference Image(s): ! 2 3 4 5 6

Horn(s): N/a
Wings: N/a
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: Fox Pelt the same color as the refs given
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: The outfit you see on the mount and the rope thing around its neck if possible in the same colors as shown in the ref images given. The light icy purple,dark purple,teal colors.
Do not worry about adding the saddle, I rather leave the saddle off
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1 2 Patterns Patterns 2

draconian_peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:59 pm
Entry Tag: tefla | Mutant Flutter | Heavy | Solo | Adult

Your Discord Username: tefla#4974
Preferred method of contact: Discord DM (I'm always checking the channel. PM is also okay in a pinch)

Custom Soquili

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Pawed Flutter
Concept Origin: • Original Character (from two other shops)

WIP Needed?: I would like WIPs please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:
Flames. More specifically flames that you would see during the night from a forest fire. I'd like her lower half - say from the waist down - to be mixture of #292421, #5E2612, #551011 (( basically to make it look like a hill at night with small highlights )) From that point upward I'd want the effect of flames. (( See reference pictures 1-3 )) And for the area past the mouth I'd like it to appear dark blue/black (think the night sky) with perhaps sparks coming from the flames. See References 1-4
Face: See reference #5 for Eye Color. Mostly everything else is listed above for the face region
Mane: Dark grey/almost black in color edited length to fall within heavy edit levels. With flame highlighted tips.
Tail: Dark grey/almost black in color edited length to fall within heavy edit levels. With flame highlighted tips.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canid paws. Color for paws to represent burning hot coals. (See reference #5 & 6 for the burning coal effect)
Reference Image(s):
Reference One
Reference Two
Reference Three
Reference Four - Titaia from Jokoa (( Proof she's mine ))
Reference Five - (Another similar designed pet from Savah Arda)
Reference #6 - Burning Coal

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Either custom wing design to match reference #4 or flutter wing template that come as close to the example of Titaia from Jokoa please. They would be the color of smoke (transparent a little) with a glow effect from flames at night. (( Reference #3 might help with what I'm looking for ))
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: If the wings/body can give off a subtle glow like flames would at night, I'd love it. If that pushes the edit level too high it is okay.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Necklace/collar around the mare's neck
Reference Image(s) for Items: necklace reference (( original necklace picture lost, this is a substitute ))

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Titaia
Owner: tefla
Breed: Fire Flutter
Temper: Temptuous
Mate: omit please
Tag Background: #22 Deep Night tag please
Tag frame color: Burning Ember/Coal colors
Tag feather color(s): Flame effects?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a. Titaia/Hadyn are both pets that I have designed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:04 pm
Entry Tag: Whoan | Usdia | Moderate | Solo Custom | Adult

Your Discord Username: Whooooaaaaan #2664
Preferred method of contact: Anything

Custom Soquili

Edit Category: - I think Moderate
Soquili Species: - Regular Usdia
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? If ya wanna

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White with brownish-grey spotting
Face: dark brown eyes, black under the eyes, black nose; I'd like fluff to be added to the ears also like in refs~
Mane: Edited; Lion-ish mane, see ref
Tail: Edited; almost like a unicorn tail but with hair/fur hanging all the way down it
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited; I'd like very long fetlocks, pretty much covering the hooves
Reference Image(s): He'll be based on my Chinese Crested dog~
Voss 1, Voss 2, Voss 3
Example of haircut

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) n/a
Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
Other Notes: I've seen more donkey-like ears floating around. Maybe something like that since it looks a little more like the dog? Or the deer ears? I don't know which would seem better and which are templates. I'm rambling...

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: Dog collar, braided orange and gray like ref, with a small silver bell
Reference Image(s) for Items: Collar

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original design

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a

Entry Tag: Whoan | Chicken | Heavy? | Solo Custom

Your Discord Username: Whooooaaaaan #2664
Preferred method of contact: Anything

Custom Familiar

Owner: Whoan
Familiar Name: Florin
Familiar Breed: Chicken
Familiar Gender: Female
Familiar Temper: Evil
Familiar Description: Based on my actual murder-hobo chicken.... Just make it look as much like the refs as possible.
Florin 1, Florin 2
Accessory color: no accessory please

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:51 pm
Entry Tag: Nyx Queen of Darkness | Mutant Wolf Ulunsuti | Mod| Solo Custom | Adult

Your Discord Username:Nyx #8390
Preferred method of contact: Discord and/or PM. Recovering from surgery so a bit...slow

Custom Soquili

Entry Tag: ( Nyx Queen of Darkness | Mutant-Wolf/Ulunsuti | Mod | Solo Custom)

Torrhen Stark

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Pawed Mutant Wolf/Ulun'suti
Starting Stage: Adult Only
Concept Origin: OC Contest with Permission--Mock Child of Arya Stark and Yorick
WIP Needed? Sure?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on parents
Face: Possibly Worried Eyebrows, Large template fangs, those lovely template lashes. Colors your choice
Mane: I'd like her to have a shorter hair-style (but longer than her mother's--so maybe a little past her jaw with some longer braids mixed in?
Tail: The tail you showed me on your girl, or something equally long/flufy
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf Paws, if the fetlocks work I'd like those also
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/a
Wings: Describe Wings NA
Fins: Describe Fins - NA
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: See below

Trading Post Items: ???
Custom Items: A weapon of your choosing, something maybe a little bit unusual? I'd like for her to have some small elemental edit to do with ice/winter. Some blood spatter on her or a blade would be good. If you can work in a cloak or something with a Stark sigil, go for it. Be inspired! Run with it
Reference Image(s) for Items: Contest

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Contest Permission

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements) Water

IF you're up to it, I'd love a custom wolf familliar. IF so inspired you could do a wolf pet. Up to you.

Entry Story for Framing/Inspiration

Foal Name: Torrhen Stark

Named for Torrhen Stark who may have been the first named Warden of the North and Lord of Winterfell after he bent the knee to Aegon the Conqueror after the events of Harrenhal. He was known as the King Who Knelt (ultimately saving his men from dragon fire).
Temper: Presaging -(of an event) be a sign or warning that (something, typically something bad) will happen.
Her story:

What is dead, stays dead, but in the dreams it was otherwise

It was the wolf dream again. Torrhen had been having them since she was a filly, but she had not spoke of them to anyone but Astrid. It was always the same dream.

There had always been a Stark in Winterfell; it was the way of things before the Great War. Now, the herd was shattered ruins, and in her dreams, Torrhen tread on grounds she had never walked on in life. The field of battle was grey ash, and the other wolves were scavenging amongst the dead. In the wolf dream, she’d snarled, for she knew the bodies for her own kin, though she did not know them.

The grey mists and ash swirled around her until she could see nothing. She was not afraid, though; she knew, as her mother had taught her, what fear could cost you. She only ever truly feared for her siblings, Astrid most of all. Almost as soon as she thought it, she heard her sister’s voice, raised in fear. She flew through the smoke and ash without fear for herself. Fear cuts deeper than swords. The mare who fears losing has already lost. She shoved away the fear as she ran toward her sister, the mirrored half of her soul. A mare is not afraid.

Torrhen ran until she felt rough stone beneath her feet. Down, down she descended into hell as she moved closer to Astrid’s voice. The smoke and ash cleared, and she could taste the bitter salt of tears she had not known she could cry. Astrid was not there - but there were hundreds of statues. As she moved between them, she saw the name Stark inscribed at each base. These were the crypts of her ancestors, a place of legend she had never seen herself.

As always, though, it was the cold that came biting, and not long after came the creak of moving stone. “Astrid?” Torrhen called out, her heart racing as she bared her wolf fangs. But it smelled like death here, as though there was rotting flesh that had been uncovered, and somehow it grew closer. “Astrid!” she screamed, but the cold bit even deeper until her wolf bones were chilled. Then she was there - Astrid, with her worried eyes and distraught look. She saw Torrhen through the wolf dream, as she always had, knew that the wolf that stood in front of her was her sister.

“It’s coming.” Astrid looked at her with fear.

Torrhen's wolf voice failed her when she tried to ask what Astrid meant. Did she mean winter? Did she mean something even worse? But Astrid was not looking at her anymore; she looked down the dark corridors where there was a great shuffling sound. “Dead is dead.” Astrid looked at her again with those big eyes.

Then she woke, as always. She did not know what it meant. Were the legends true? Was her dream a prophecy? A warning? Or just a bad reoccurring dream? As she lay beside her sister, she could feel fear racing in her veins. It should mean nothing, but somehow it felt as though something was coming for them. She wished it was only winter... but then winter was always the metaphor, wasn’t it?

Do you do familiar customs in addition to familiar slots? If so, I'd be interested in a wolf.

Entry Tag: Nyx Queen of Darkness | Bee Mouse| Min/Mod| Solo

Preferred method of contact: Discord and/or PM. Recovering from surgery so a bit...slow

Custom Familiar

Familiar Breed: Bee Mouse!
Template: All of the "bee mouse" variants

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Head/Hair/Feathers/Etc: CC
Tail: stub tail
Feet: CC
Reference Image(s): User Image is his bonded.

List any alternate or add on stock templates:
Custom Edits: IDK, Maybe some flowers. or little bees or honey or somethign?
References for Edits:

--Accessories/Items--
Stock:
Custom:
References for Edits:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Entry Tag: Nyx Queen of Darkness | Custom Item | Min to Mod

Custom Item

Pet Recipient
User Image
[Uncert]
Description of Item(s): A non-oriental styled lantern. Possibly with Victorian style design. More rectangular/square than circular. I'd like a sun motiff somewhere on the design if possible to allude to the kingdom of Corona
Placement: I was thinking hanging from mouth. If you have a better Idea, I'm game!
Ref Images: Inspiration

edit: if chosen and if you like i would love to donate lantern template  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:53 am
Entry Tag: Lunarflowermaiden | Mutant Minicorn/Imp | Moderate | Twins | Growing

Your Discord Username: USS_Galactica
Preferred method of contact: PM or Discord

Custom Soquili

Twin 1

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Imp/Minicorn
Starting Stage: Basket
Origin: Rapidash X Houndoom Seoxys6 on Tumblr
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Sumi-e style Black with white markings. With raised bony protrusions on the back and chest.
Face: White face, red eyes
Mane: Fiery mass of mane, in purple/red hues
Tail: Imp tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws, Fiery fluffy fetlocks in same purple/red hues above the paws.
Reference Image(s): Seoxys6
Rapidash

Horn(s): Classical Command
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

-- Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements)

Twin 2

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Imp/Minicorn
Starting Stage: Basket
Origin: Rapidash X Houndoom Seoxys6 on Tumblr
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Sumi-e style Black with white markings. With raised bony protrusions on the back and chest.
Face: White face, Blue eyes
Mane: Fiery mass of mane, in Grey/Blue hues
Tail: Imp tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws, Fiery fluffy fetlocks in same Grey/Blue hues above the paws.
Reference Image(s): Seoxys6
Shiny Rapidash

Horn(s): Classical Command
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

-- Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements)

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:46 am
Entry Tag: [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Kelpi'lona (Kelpi/Kalona) | Minor/Moderate | Solo | Adult

Your Discord Username: Natty #7639
Preferred method of contact: PM or DM

Custom Soquili

Edit Category: I believe minor, but moderate just in case.
Soquili Species: Kelpie/Kalona.
Body Build: Regular, is it possible to have the lines facing the other way? Otherwise, an item the soquili has won't really be seen.
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Yes please, I don't mind if it slows it down.
Can I also ask for an itemless version as well?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'm terrible at descriptions, it's always good to just look at the refs.
Her body color is a soft blue with a pale blue (Almost a gray-ish blue) underbelly. On her back is a lavendar marking, while just under her elbows and knees, it's the same pale blue of her underbelly. The same pale blue, is also around her eyes, sides of her face and inside of her ears.
Face: Eyes- Sultry
Eye color- Chartreuse Green
Eyebrows- Black, pissed
Expression- An open mouth, with a foot long tongue hanging out from it. Maybe a seductive grin on the corners of her mouth if possible. Something like this, maybe.
Fangs- If possible three of style #2 on each side (if possible to see)
Markings- She has a lavendar swirl marking at the bottom corners of her eyes.
Mane: Color- Black with purple tips
Style- Partial shaved, with her bangs and hair hanging to the right side and covering her right eye. On the lines the rest of her hair would end around her front elbows. (So a shorter long style)
Tail: Edited/spliced scaleless tail (bare) from the suti lines; will describe below how it's edited. Color; soft blue with lavendar stripes running down the top, lighter blue underside.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kalona hooves
Hoove color- CC what looks right.
Reference Image(s): [X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X] <- Good to color grab from
[X]

Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: Scaleless Tail with the underside fins on the Eel tail (2), a smaller version of the upper fin on the shark tail, and at the end, flukes of the orca tail.
Orca dorsal fin
Leg fins.
[If possible, can I get a version with and without the fins (Dorsal fin, leg fins, flukes of the orca tail)?]
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Modified sharktooth earring? Instead of in her ear, could it be over her left nostril? If not, just consider this a misplaced custom item then.
Custom Items: Above mentioned sharktooth nose piercing.
A red collar with a skull necklace hanging from it.
See the leg items ref for the other items, I wouldn't be able to explain it.
The character also has a silver ring piercing over her right eyebrow, but it might not be seen through the hair.
If decided the tongue will be shown, she has a silver dumbbell pierced within it.
Leg items
Collar and necklace

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:54 am
Entry Tag: Excited Apathy | Kirin/Kelpi | Unedited/Minor (CC) | Solo | Adult

Your Discord Username: nightelfspectre#6764
Preferred method of contact: Discord

Custom Soquili

Edit Category: Unedited or Minor
Soquili Species: - Kirin/Kelpi
Leg Up?: Yes
Concept Origin: Plushie conversion (based on a betta fish).
WIP Needed? Appreciated but not required.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark/light blue & white with fading transitions between colors, as on plushie.
Face: Eye color as on plushie w/the dark sclera if possible. Kirin scalloped nose scales. An angry or otherwise "fite" expression, but I don't want the corners of the mouth to go back as far as in the "Sharp Snarl" template - maybe "Grumpy" or something similar for the mouth.
Mane: Windblown, or something long and flowy.
Tail: Either Betta or Fancy tail, whichever you think will look best.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin hooves & fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
User Image
Plushie Uncert

Horn(s): Kirin horn, but not sure which style would look best. Alternate?
Fins: Betta leg & back fins. Either Betta or Fancy tail fin, whichever you think will look best.
Scales: Alternate kirin face, body and leg scales.
Other Notes: Plushie conversion, I'd like the colors to stay close to that while the traits should be betta-like.

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:36 am
Entry Tag: Thalea | Ursine Half Kalona | Moderate | Solo Custom | Adult

Your Discord Username: Marquise #0325
Preferred method of contact: Discord

Custom Soquili

Edit Category: - Moderate Mutant
Soquili Species: – Ursine Half Kalona (just horns and tail)
Body Build: Ursine base -- like her mom.
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own
------------ Daughter of Pelashia and a red Kalona

WIP Needed? Yes please :}

Body: She is in this Color Palette, CC the designs on her body . She is the daughter of Pelashia and a red kalona, who could have any type of markings you as the colorist find interesting to pass on to the daughter.
Face: Eyes are golden. CC the rest. Her expression is kind, she does not have an angry kalona expression.
Mane: Long thick crimson locks, similar to this style [x]
Tail: CC demon/devil like tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: She has four bear paws.
Reference Image(s): Pelashia Cert, Pelashia uncert, Color Palette
Description of Vestakia: Vestakia was fire to Pelashia’s ice. Vesta had a scarlet pelt and golden horns sprouting beneath long thick crimson locks of hair; her golden eyes shown like firelight on a cold night.

If you believe that some black would look good mixed in with the red, go on a head, but not too much please. I really want to keep the contrast between mother and daughter, how one is like ice and the other like fire.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): CC style: they are golden in color.
Wings: No wings
Other Notes: She is a half breed kalona, she only has the horns, does not have the angry kalona facial expression.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
~ The Veils of Eirameira:
• Coloration: [1] [2]

• Style: The veil is wrapped around her body in a similar fashion to the Amachi Clan's scarves. It wraps around her head and partially down her body. CC what looks best on her.

And CC any other type of Jewelry or items you think will look good. . Maybe something similar to this mare?

Reference Image(s) for Items: [1] [2]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vestakia
Owner: Thalea
Breed: Dragenijs
Temper: Compassionate
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: The icy landscape with the aurora borealis by HG
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): Aurora borealis or similar to her markings

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own Pelashia and Shirayuki.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:54 am
Entry Tag: 8-bit mosh pit | Sumi-e Pawed Mutant | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult

Your Discord Username: Don't have one.
Preferred method of contact: Gaia PM

Kai
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Sumi-e Canine Pawed Mutant
Concept Origin: Okami Cosplay

WIP Needed? Sure.

Body: I would like her to be colored as the same art style in the game, like a brush stroke type of look. For the base color it should be a brown-orangey color. [please refer to the reference image to get a better idea.] On all four legs, she has a green stripe on her ankles as well as white markings on her back. Her markings mimic that of the back of her kimono when she's in human form.
Face: I would like her to have a canine mouth, black eyes. Ears should be floppy- much like how it is her in wolf form and has the same gradient coloring as her tail.
Mane: Not exactly looking for a traditional mane. It's more so the fluff on top of her head that's the top of her bun in human form. [please refer to images to get a better idea..]
Tail: Canine tail. The base of her tail is the same as her body and becomes a darker brown as the base.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws
Reference Image(s):
Kai / Kai wolf form / human

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:
Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items:

-Deer Mask: On her head, she wears a deer mask. See reference images for style and look. I do not want it covering her face, rather, I would like it had it is placed when she's in wolf form.

-Necklace: Around her neck, she wears a golden colored star.

Reference Image(s) for Items: x. This picture gives a better look at what the mask and necklace looks like. I'm sorry for the very limited references, there aren't many pictures of her.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kai
Owner: 8-bit mosh pit
Breed: Oina
Temper: Kind.
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: Let It Snow
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: n/a

8-Bit Mosh Pit

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:01 am
Entries now closed!
I'm going through and updating lists now. Rolling will probably be in about an hour so no need to spam that F5. wink  
Moxxiie generated a random number between 1 and 89 ... 33!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:52 am
ok! Sorry that took so long. I was getting my CC lists together as well. biggrin

Soq List

1. dawns_aura | Poly Caudal Feline Sumi-e Tri-wing Mutant Angeni | heavy | Solo | Adult
  2. Kiara Lime | Mutant CYO Plush | Unedited to Minor | Fraternal Twins | Adult
  3. ramenli | (charmed) Bear Purewalker | Moderate+ | Solo Custom | Adult
  4. Poe-tae-toee | Mutant CYO Flutter | Moderate? | Solo Custom | Adult
  5. mistalina13 | Mutant Hippo-Angeni | Heavy | Solo | Adult
  6. Masshiro | Wind | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  7. Melomar | Angeni-Ceryeni | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  8. Andranis | Mutant Half-Suti | Moderate | Twins | Adult
    page 2
  9. loltergeist | Cery/ageni/flutter | Heavy | Solo | Adult
  10. Hattaki | Mutant Skinwalker | Moderate | Solo | Adult
  11. xKOVAKtheWOLFx| Purewalker | Unedited | Solo Twins | Adult
  12. Wasteland Wyvern | Mutant Pawed Half Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  13. Shi Berry | Mutant Regular or Uncharmed Feline Purewalker | Moderate to Heavy [CC] | Solo Custom | Adult
  14. Mia Lovasz | Pawed Angeni Mutant | Minor | Solo Custom | Adult
  15. Snowbelle Thundara | Canine Pawed Mutant | Moderate - Heavy (cc) | Solo Custom | Adult
  16. Dea and #Teddy# | Mutant Owl/Kitsune (Fox) Charmed Purewalker | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  17. Jackariah Beckett | Flutter/Harpy | Heavy | Twins | Growing
  18. Revel1984 | Angenicorn | Moderate | Solo Custom
  19. Tigeria | Mutant Imp | Heavy | Twins | Adult
    page 3
  20. Malikztiah Ankhwave | Mutant Half-Quilin | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  21. Tara de Draiocht | Mutant Hipphogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  22. .Tortured. .Pumpkin. | Mutant Wind | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  23. Kivras | Mutant Hybrid | Mod to Heavy? | Solo | Adult
  24. XxXPandamoniumXxX | Mutant | Moderate to Heavy | Twins | Adult
  25. Fea Line | Mutant Sumi-E | Heavy | Solo | Adult
  26. Natelie | Mutant Uni/Angeni | Heavy | Twins
  27. Rein_Carnation | Uni Winged | Heavy | Solo | Adult
  28. Geyser Eelborn | Unicorn hybrid | Unedited | Solo Custom | Adult
  29. Kyaishi | Mutant Unikalona Recustom | Moderate | Solo | Adult
  30. Artymus | Ulun'Suti | Minor | Solo Custom | Adult
  31. lysia_nyteblade | Mutant | heavy | Solo | Adult
  32. Ruler of Everything | Pawed mutant | Moderate | Solo | Adult
  33. SSBrosB | Mutant Hyper-Hybrid | Minor | Solo | Adult
    page 4
  34. Lady Argentum Draconis | Regular| Mod/Heavy | Solo | Adult
  35. Kaitaia | Angeni | Heavy| Solo | Adult
  36. Bluedemonwolf | Sumi-e Mutant Kitsune Purewalker | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  37. Kesmi | Angeni | mod/Heavy | Solo | Adult
  38. elfstar89 | (Charmed) Alligator Purewalker | Mod/Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  39. Rita Zyon | Kirin/Flutter | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  40. Niyaru Delacroix | Unicorn | Moderate | Solo Custom | Adult
  41. Summer Raaven | Pawed Mutant | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  42. Phail Ninja | Unicorn-Kalona | Heavy | Solo | Adult
  43. Cheyriddle4 | Kirin/Unicorn | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  44. Kyrieko | Charmed Gator Purewalker | Mod/Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  45. ~Latonia de la Courtel~ | Sumi-e Mutant| Moderate | Single | Adult
    page 5
  46. purrrplekitty | Regular | Moderate-Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  47. FrostyPeaches | AlicornAngeni | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  48. Silver Metallic Dragon | Unicorn | Minor/Mod | Solo | Adult
  49. Librra | Regular | Light to Moderate | Solo Custom | Adult
  50. medigel | Mutant Cery’Corn | Mod-Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  51. stormflower | Regular | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  52. AislingJuno| half breed flutter | heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  53. SilverShieldwolf | Alicorn | Minor | Solo | Adult
  54. Epine de Rose | Purewalker | Unedited | Twins
  55. nekofayre| Triwing feline Mutant Hybrid | Mod | Solo | Adult
    page 6
  56. Mewsings of An Angel | Mutant Ulun'suti | Moderate to Heavy | Solo | Adult
  57. o-Elixir-o | Alicorn Mutant | Heavy| Solo Custom | Adult
  58. Ebonrune | Purewalker | Extreme | Solo Custom | Adult *
  59. Kaya Wolf Moon | Mutant Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom | Growing
  60. -_Wish of Tevarae_- | Hippogryph/Angeni Hybrid | High Minor/Low Mod | Solo Custom | Adult
  61. LydaLynn | Angeni/Hippogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom | Growing
  62. Inari Miko | Quilin-Nymph (Mutant Sumi-e) | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  63. ~Twilight...Angel~ | Tri-Wing | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  64. Ryghann | Regular | Extreme | Solo Custom| Adult *
  65. SwordOfTheDarkOnes | Pawed Mutant Draft | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  66. yeonn | angeni | heavy| Solo | adult
  67. Nisshou H | Fox Purewalker | Heavy | Twins | Adult
    page 7
  68. Lunadriel | Mutant | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  69. Tygress Dream | half unicorn | up to heavy | Solo | Adult
  70. Revolutionary Roniel | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  71. Teigra | Mutant Fox Purewalker | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  72. Lightning Shadow X | Mutant | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult *
  73. Saint Vis | Mutant | Mod-Heavy? | Twins - Opposite Sex | Adult
  74. StrawberryRoseTea | Uni-Angeni | Unedited | Solo | Adult
  75. dolphingurl | Angeni Triwing | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  76. MalisVitterfolk | Kelpi/Flutter cross | Heavy | Solo Custom | Basket
  77. AstoriaFallen | mutant hippo suti | heavy/exrmtreme | Solo Custom | Adult
  78. Teh Cheryl | Regular | Moderate | Solo | Adult
  79. Sesshiyasha | Mutant Angeni'Suti | Heavy | Twins | Adult
    page 8
  80. HoneyTeaTree | Mutant Nymph | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  81. Draconian_Peacock | Charmed Fox Purewalker | Heavy | Solo | Adult
  82. tefla | Mutant Flutter | Heavy | Solo | Adult
  83. Whoan | Usdia | Moderate | Solo Custom | Adult
  84. Nyx Queen of Darkness | Mutant Wolf Ulunsuti | Mod| Solo Custom | Adult
  85. Lunarflowermaiden | Mutant Minicorn/Imp | Moderate | Twins | Growing
  86. [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Kelpi'lona (Kelpi/Kalona) | Minor/Moderate | Solo | Adult
  87. Excited Apathy | Kirin/Kelpi | Unedited/Minor (CC) | Solo | Adult
  88. Thalea | Ursine Half Kalona | Moderate | Solo Custom | Adult
  89. 8-bit mosh pit | Sumi-e Pawed Mutant | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult

*If won, the concept will have to fall within heavy guidelines.

Rolling for Soq slots now!
1 SSBrosB | Mutant Hyper-Hybrid | Minor | Solo | Adult

CC  

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

Moxxiie generated a random number between 1 and 88 ... 61!

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:54 am

Soq List

1. dawns_aura | Poly Caudal Feline Sumi-e Tri-wing Mutant Angeni | heavy | Solo | Adult
  2. Kiara Lime | Mutant CYO Plush | Unedited to Minor | Fraternal Twins | Adult
  3. ramenli | (charmed) Bear Purewalker | Moderate+ | Solo Custom | Adult
  4. Poe-tae-toee | Mutant CYO Flutter | Moderate? | Solo Custom | Adult
  5. mistalina13 | Mutant Hippo-Angeni | Heavy | Solo | Adult
  6. Masshiro | Wind | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  7. Melomar | Angeni-Ceryeni | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  8. Andranis | Mutant Half-Suti | Moderate | Twins | Adult
    page 2
  9. loltergeist | Cery/ageni/flutter | Heavy | Solo | Adult
  10. Hattaki | Mutant Skinwalker | Moderate | Solo | Adult
  11. xKOVAKtheWOLFx| Purewalker | Unedited | Solo Twins | Adult
  12. Wasteland Wyvern | Mutant Pawed Half Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  13. Shi Berry | Mutant Regular or Uncharmed Feline Purewalker | Moderate to Heavy [CC] | Solo Custom | Adult
  14. Mia Lovasz | Pawed Angeni Mutant | Minor | Solo Custom | Adult
  15. Snowbelle Thundara | Canine Pawed Mutant | Moderate - Heavy (cc) | Solo Custom | Adult
  16. Dea and #Teddy# | Mutant Owl/Kitsune (Fox) Charmed Purewalker | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  17. Jackariah Beckett | Flutter/Harpy | Heavy | Twins | Growing
  18. Revel1984 | Angenicorn | Moderate | Solo Custom
  19. Tigeria | Mutant Imp | Heavy | Twins | Adult
    page 3
  20. Malikztiah Ankhwave | Mutant Half-Quilin | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  21. Tara de Draiocht | Mutant Hipphogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  22. .Tortured. .Pumpkin. | Mutant Wind | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  23. Kivras | Mutant Hybrid | Mod to Heavy? | Solo | Adult
  24. XxXPandamoniumXxX | Mutant | Moderate to Heavy | Twins | Adult
  25. Fea Line | Mutant Sumi-E | Heavy | Solo | Adult
  26. Natelie | Mutant Uni/Angeni | Heavy | Twins
  27. Rein_Carnation | Uni Winged | Heavy | Solo | Adult
  28. Geyser Eelborn | Unicorn hybrid | Unedited | Solo Custom | Adult
  29. Kyaishi | Mutant Unikalona Recustom | Moderate | Solo | Adult
  30. Artymus | Ulun'Suti | Minor | Solo Custom | Adult
  31. lysia_nyteblade | Mutant | heavy | Solo | Adult
  32. Ruler of Everything | Pawed mutant | Moderate | Solo | Adult
    SSBrosB | Mutant Hyper-Hybrid | Minor | Solo | Adult
    page 4
  33. Lady Argentum Draconis | Regular| Mod/Heavy | Solo | Adult
  34. Kaitaia | Angeni | Heavy| Solo | Adult
  35. Bluedemonwolf | Sumi-e Mutant Kitsune Purewalker | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  36. Kesmi | Angeni | mod/Heavy | Solo | Adult
  37. elfstar89 | (Charmed) Alligator Purewalker | Mod/Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  38. Rita Zyon | Kirin/Flutter | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  39. Niyaru Delacroix | Unicorn | Moderate | Solo Custom | Adult
  40. Summer Raaven | Pawed Mutant | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  41. Phail Ninja | Unicorn-Kalona | Heavy | Solo | Adult
  42. Cheyriddle4 | Kirin/Unicorn | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  43. Kyrieko | Charmed Gator Purewalker | Mod/Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  44. ~Latonia de la Courtel~ | Sumi-e Mutant| Moderate | Single | Adult
    page 5
  45. purrrplekitty | Regular | Moderate-Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  46. FrostyPeaches | AlicornAngeni | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  47. Silver Metallic Dragon | Unicorn | Minor/Mod | Solo | Adult
  48. Librra | Regular | Light to Moderate | Solo Custom | Adult
  49. medigel | Mutant Cery’Corn | Mod-Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  50. stormflower | Regular | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  51. AislingJuno| half breed flutter | heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  52. SilverShieldwolf | Alicorn | Minor | Solo | Adult
  53. Epine de Rose | Purewalker | Unedited | Twins
  54. nekofayre| Triwing feline Mutant Hybrid | Mod | Solo | Adult
    page 6
  55. Mewsings of An Angel | Mutant Ulun'suti | Moderate to Heavy | Solo | Adult
  56. o-Elixir-o | Alicorn Mutant | Heavy| Solo Custom | Adult
  57. Ebonrune | Purewalker | Extreme | Solo Custom | Adult *
  58. Kaya Wolf Moon | Mutant Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom | Growing
  59. -_Wish of Tevarae_- | Hippogryph/Angeni Hybrid | High Minor/Low Mod | Solo Custom | Adult
  60. LydaLynn | Angeni/Hippogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom | Growing
  61. Inari Miko | Quilin-Nymph (Mutant Sumi-e) | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  62. ~Twilight...Angel~ | Tri-Wing | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  63. Ryghann | Regular | Extreme | Solo Custom| Adult *
  64. SwordOfTheDarkOnes | Pawed Mutant Draft | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  65. yeonn | angeni | heavy| Solo | adult
  66. Nisshou H | Fox Purewalker | Heavy | Twins | Adult
    page 7
  67. Lunadriel | Mutant | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  68. Tygress Dream | half unicorn | up to heavy | Solo | Adult
  69. Revolutionary Roniel | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  70. Teigra | Mutant Fox Purewalker | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  71. Lightning Shadow X | Mutant | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult *
  72. Saint Vis | Mutant | Mod-Heavy? | Twins - Opposite Sex | Adult
  73. StrawberryRoseTea | Uni-Angeni | Unedited | Solo | Adult
  74. dolphingurl | Angeni Triwing | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  75. MalisVitterfolk | Kelpi/Flutter cross | Heavy | Solo Custom | Basket
  76. AstoriaFallen | mutant hippo suti | heavy/exrmtreme | Solo Custom | Adult
  77. Teh Cheryl | Regular | Moderate | Solo | Adult
  78. Sesshiyasha | Mutant Angeni'Suti | Heavy | Twins | Adult
    page 8
  79. HoneyTeaTree | Mutant Nymph | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  80. Draconian_Peacock | Charmed Fox Purewalker | Heavy | Solo | Adult
  81. tefla | Mutant Flutter | Heavy | Solo | Adult
  82. Whoan | Usdia | Moderate | Solo Custom | Adult
  83. Nyx Queen of Darkness | Mutant Wolf Ulunsuti | Mod| Solo Custom | Adult
  84. Lunarflowermaiden | Mutant Minicorn/Imp | Moderate | Twins | Growing
  85. [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Kelpi'lona (Kelpi/Kalona) | Minor/Moderate | Solo | Adult
  86. Excited Apathy | Kirin/Kelpi | Unedited/Minor (CC) | Solo | Adult
  87. Thalea | Ursine Half Kalona | Moderate | Solo Custom | Adult
  88. 8-bit mosh pit | Sumi-e Pawed Mutant | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult

*If won, the concept will have to fall within heavy guidelines.

Rolling for Soq slots now!
1 SSBrosB | Mutant Hyper-Hybrid | Minor | Solo | Adult
2 Inari Miko | Quilin-Nymph (Mutant Sumi-e) | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult

CC  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:57 am
There were way too many really cool designs that I really liked to just pick one, so I have to RNG it.

Soq CC List

1. Kiara Lime | Mutant CYO Plush | Unedited to Minor | Fraternal Twins | Adult
  2. Andranis | Mutant Half-Suti | Moderate | Twins | Adult
  3. loltergeist | Cery/ageni/flutter | Heavy | Solo | Adult
  4. Wasteland Wyvern | Mutant Pawed Half Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  5. Snowbelle Thundara | Canine Pawed Mutant | Moderate - Heavy (cc) | Solo Custom | Growing
  6. Tigeria | Mutant Imp | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  7. XxXPandamoniumXxX | Mutant | Moderate to Heavy | Twins | Adult
  8. Kivras | Mutant Hybrid | Mod to Heavy? | Solo | Adult
  9. Tara de Draiocht | Mutant Hipphogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  10. Malikztiah Ankhwave | Mutant Half-Quilin | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  11. SSBrosB | Mutant Hyper-Hybrid | Minor | Solo | Adult
  12. Ruler of Everything | Pawed mutant | Moderate | Solo | Adult
  13. FrostyPeaches | AlicornAngeni | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  14. Silver Metallic Dragon | Unicorn | Minor/Mod | Solo | Adult
  15. Librra | Regular | Light to Moderate | Solo Custom | Adult
  16. Epine de Rose | Purewalker | Unedited | Twins
  17. Teigra | Mutant Fox Purewalker | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  18. Lunadriel | Mutant | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  19. Draconian_Peacock | Charmed Fox Purewalker | Heavy | Solo | Adult
  20. dolphingurl | Angeni Triwing | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  21. Lunarflowermaiden | Mutant Minicorn/Imp | Moderate | Twins | Growing
  22. [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Kelpi'lona (Kelpi/Kalona) | Minor/Moderate | Solo | Adult

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

Moxxiie generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 16!

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:58 am
<.<.... It would help if I actually rolled....

Moxxiie
There were way too many really cool designs that I really liked to just pick one, so I have to RNG it.

Soq CC List

1. Kiara Lime | Mutant CYO Plush | Unedited to Minor | Fraternal Twins | Adult
  2. Andranis | Mutant Half-Suti | Moderate | Twins | Adult
  3. loltergeist | Cery/ageni/flutter | Heavy | Solo | Adult
  4. Wasteland Wyvern | Mutant Pawed Half Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  5. Snowbelle Thundara | Canine Pawed Mutant | Moderate - Heavy (cc) | Solo Custom | Growing
  6. Tigeria | Mutant Imp | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  7. XxXPandamoniumXxX | Mutant | Moderate to Heavy | Twins | Adult
  8. Kivras | Mutant Hybrid | Mod to Heavy? | Solo | Adult
  9. Tara de Draiocht | Mutant Hipphogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  10. Malikztiah Ankhwave | Mutant Half-Quilin | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  11. SSBrosB | Mutant Hyper-Hybrid | Minor | Solo | Adult
  12. Ruler of Everything | Pawed mutant | Moderate | Solo | Adult
  13. FrostyPeaches | AlicornAngeni | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  14. Silver Metallic Dragon | Unicorn | Minor/Mod | Solo | Adult
  15. Librra | Regular | Light to Moderate | Solo Custom | Adult
  16. Epine de Rose | Purewalker | Unedited | Twins
  17. Teigra | Mutant Fox Purewalker | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  18. Lunadriel | Mutant | Heavy | Twins | Adult
  19. Draconian_Peacock | Charmed Fox Purewalker | Heavy | Solo | Adult
  20. dolphingurl | Angeni Triwing | Heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  21. Lunarflowermaiden | Mutant Minicorn/Imp | Moderate | Twins | Growing
  22. [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Kelpi'lona (Kelpi/Kalona) | Minor/Moderate | Solo | Adult

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff