The crowd is surprised to see the WWFG GM Cartwright appear on the titantron. They cheer him loudly because the like him.

Cartwright: "Hey everyone! It's me, Cartwright! The Lad! The General Manager! Your Favourite Englishman!"

JR: "This is great! Cartwright is back!"

King: "It's about time! I was beginning to think that his assistant Holly had took over!"

Cartwright looks like he has made a full recovery from his attack at the King Of The Canvas Pay-Per-View show from an unknown assailant.

Cartwright: "I have decided to announce what the perk is that Kody Gordert and Miss Emiko earned by winning their matches earlier tonight in dominating fashion!"

The crowd quietly listens, fascinated by Cartwright's every word.

Cartwright: "The perk that you both earned....is the ELIMINATION of your opponents from the match!"

JR: "WOW! Trust Cartwright to shake things up!"

King: "I've got to admit, I like it!"

Cartwright: "The Money In The Bank Ladder Match is too important and prestigious for INACTIVES like Luca Leone and White Tiger to ruin! They can both ******** OFF for betraying the great WWFG fans of two awesome matches! I don't want them in WWFG after such DIRE showings! They are both getting their..."

JR: "UH-OH!"

King: "Don't say it..."

Cartwright: "P45'S!"

The crowd roars in approval because Cartwright can't do any wrong.

Cartwright: "It will be Kody Gordert vs Miss Emiko for the chance to claim the Money In The Bank Briefcase at The Last Wrestlemania! I will see you all there!"

Crowd: "CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY!"

JR: "I used to think my former boss Vince McMahon was trigger happy when it came to firings!"

King: "Luca deserves this! She let her retarded family attack me last Octane! I'm still sore!"