[PLOT - PRP] Hungry Like a Wolf [Wellspring x Aurelia] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:03 pm
Wellspring tilted over to the side to oogle over Aurelias rear end in almost as smooth a motion as she moved onto all fours to check the fish. He just juuuuust almost see under there, of she moved a touch further away - oh, her tail was moving, and his eyes followed. Naturally, he didn't actually listen to a thing she was saying about cooking.

The sprite scrambled to return to how he was before she'd notice as she too returned. All he caught was that last part - roll with it. "Huh, interesting." Smooth.

The sprites body grew a touch stiff as he became acutely aware of her skin against his own, but tried to make this not so obvious. He glanced over at the tail, the briefly at her. "Oh, did you?" That would explain why it seemed shinier than normal. He might have forgotten to say that but out loud. "Its, uh, cute as always...?" Smooth. He broke eye contact for a moment as she moved closer, his cheeks lightly flushed, before glancing down a d then back up.

Of course she was pretty - why did he have to say that again?

"You changed your hair?" Again, smooth. Oh shoot, he could smell her scent, a gentle musky earthiness that seemed to seamlessly meld with floral notes. It was quite stimulating, all things considered, and there seemed to be a different scent hanging on her hair. "It's... Uh... I like it." Nailed it. "So fish?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:03 am
Did something happen as she was turning the fish? He looked a little flushed. Maybe from the fire.

As she cozied up to him, her heart beat in anticipation for his reply. As always. So...he always found her cute? "I did, I'm glad you noticed." If she was part feline she would have purred. Instead her tail gave a slow single wag. He liked it was probably the most lackluster compliment that could be given. But she still treasured it.

He was being so nice this date. Funny and talkative and just... "Thank you." Quick as a flash, she leaned up to peck his cheek with a kiss. Without pause, she fell forwards again on all fours to inspect the fish. Satisfied with their appearance, she plucked them from the ground and sat back. "Careful! It's hot. And I take the skin off."  

Mist_of_the_Ages

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:09 pm
The sprite boy was lucky that she hadnt caught him trying to cope a peak.

The way Aurelia looked up at him sent a distinct chill up his spine, causing him to cope by glancing away. He could feel it, feel himself being pulled into her haze, her energy. Quick, he had to find a way to...

His thought processes stopped at this kiss, his face flushing yet again as his mouth hung open kind of stupidly. In contrast to his biology, her body always have off this hugely comforting heat that seemed to longer even when she herself pulled away. Even now, his cheek seemed to pulse as she collected the fish. He sort of automatically took their meal from her with a, "Thanks" before going and taking a bite with little pause.

His eyes widened as he almost dropped the stick in reaction to the seating heat in his mouth, instead making a bit of a fool of himself as he struggled to cool off the steaming food. Occasionally, a "Hot! Hot!" Could be heard from him before he finally swallowed, tears dotting the corners of his eyes.

"I think I burned my tongue..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:41 pm
Outwardly she kept her composure, but inwardly her heart was thumping as wildly as a caught rabbit after that chaste kiss. Part of her was expecting him to say or do something mean in response, to recoil in horror. Her fears however, were decidedly unfounded.

Aurelia bit her bottom lip to stop herself from laughing. "Oh no...Sorry! I warned you!" She instead managed sympathetically as she scanned their blanket. Obviously not used to cooked foods aside from prepared meals, he probably never got anything so soon after cooking, and thus so hot. Still, she couldn't help but think how cute he looked in that moment of panic.

"Ah! Got it. Have some water." The leather canteen was nuzzled among the plates, sealed with wax to be able to hold liquid. She plucked it up and offered it to the tongue burnt male. "That's just the worst. I hate how your tongue feels all numb when you burn it." She scrunched up her face a little at the thought.

Bright side was however, all this was allowing time pass for her own fish to cool.

Mist_of_the_Ages

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:15 pm
It wasn't just the heat that kept Wellsprings face warm as he dealt with the hotter than expected meat. Someone unfamiliar with him wouldn't have been to ooff to mistake that red as simply his typical coloration, not with how frequently it was dotting his features this evening. He half-glared, half-pouted as Aurelia laughed at him, unable to really do much else until the food was gone.

He managed to keep back any snarky thoughts and simply answered, "thanks" upon receiving the canteen from her with his claw. Wellspring deftly managed to pluck off the seal with a few of his fingers without dropping the fish before he lifted up and took two big swigs of water.

Interesting, it didn't taste like any he'd had before.

He sighed in resignation as he handed it back. "While this isn't a first for me, it's really been some time. The feeling really sucks though; its like everything for the next day is just gonna taste worse than it's supposed to." Shame considering the good fish he'd brought. This time he took a moment to blow on the still-steaming flesh before taking a bite. Yup, it was good, but not as good as it was supposed to be. "So, what do you think?" He hoped she liked the fish.

By now, the stars were more vividly dotting the sky, while the orange of the fire served to light them and keep them warm.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:59 pm
His little pout was too cute! Who'd thunk he'd have such an adorable side to him.

After he took the canteen, she blew on her fish before delicately picking at the skin. Gently peeling off the scale to reveal the meat, she took a bite mindful of the bones. It was hot, juicy and... "Mmmm!" The wolf suddenly exclaimed, her ears perking up as her eyes widened. She took another quick bite, and another, and another. Quickly scarfing down half the fish before looking at Wellspring. Slowly, she lowered partially devoured fish, having the sense to look mildly sheepish. "Its really good. What kind of fish is this?"

She made herself wait to take another bite by pulling off more of the skin, trying not to appear like the complete glutton she wanted to be. She couldn't help it! She loved meat, and it was really tasty! "Do you like it? I mean, from what you can tell, with your numb tongue."

Daisicle

Mist_of_the_Ages

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:29 pm
Wellspring may or may not have been totally obvious in the way he glanced over to gauge her reaction upon initial tasting. For a hot second he worried she'd done the same thing as him - karma of course. - but internally sighed in releif at the way she returned to eat in a decidedly unladylike manner. Unladylike, yes, but fully in Aurelias style. That was a good sign. He took another bite as he awaited any further comments with her... Which came soon enough.

Man, she really knew how to tug at him, acting all demure and all.

"They should have been a pair of trout." Or at least that's what he thought they were - he wasn't fully confident with the lakes aquatic life at this point. When prompted, he took another bite and looked over at her to nod. "It looks like the fish farmer hadn't lied about their quality." Though she was right, the flavor was largely deliyed by the burn. He took another bite, almost halfway done. "I'm glad you liked it." He refrained from talking much more as he resumed the meal and tossed the remaining bones and stick into the fire. By now the sun had fully set and a crescent moon was begining it's ascent in the night sky. To nobody in particular, he commented as he glanced up, "Wow, it's gotten late, hasn't it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:01 pm
The delicious fish was trout! She tucked the valuable piece of information away in her mind. He had gone out of his way to make sure she got quality fish. He really did know the way to a girls heart - or at least a wolf girls.

Flashing a bright smile of appreciation, she resumed 'wolfing' it down herself until there was nothing left but bones and skin and stick. She set down her remains and glanced at the Sprite.

She shifted a little to the side, and softly plopped her head on his shoulder to stare into the glow of the fire. After a moment, her tail followed suit to slowly fall around him. It was so comfortable. Peaceful even.

When he spoke again, breaking the silence as he tossed away his own scraps, she looked up herself as her heart sank down. It was nearing the end of their date...wasn't it? "Wow. Time really passed quickly." Too quickly. She didn't want it to be over... "Do you...have to go soon?" Aurelia picked her head up to look at the male, her face inches from his.  

Mist_of_the_Ages

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:11 pm
While Wellspring did jolt a bit at the initiation of contact, his body fairly quickly relaxed and moved to allow her to rest on him in a more comfortable manner. Between her natural body heat, the way she'd wrapped her tail around the pair of them, it was getting quite toasty for the sprite. He'd have to be careful not to let the atmosphere get the better of him like it usually did. "It really did," he agreed, offering a glance back back before looking back at the fire. Yup, she was really, really close. Woah there boy, keep calm... Is what he was trying to think when he felt her weight move.

His eyes made contact as he turned to check what was up - Aurelia, stop with the puppy dog eyes! How was he supposed to say no to that? Previously, he probably would have just said no, but he was finding it harder and harder to do so as they grew closer.

"I... Uh..." A pause. "Well, I mean not really? I'm just going to sleep here after all..." The shores would be safer than trying to find something underwater at this point. He brushed a strand of hair from his face as he awkwardly looked away. "But didn't you say you live with your parents; I think they'd start worrying that something had happened if you stay out too much longer." Yeah, she was an adult and all, but he figured thatd probably be the natural response.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:42 pm
She blinked in surprise. He was sleeping here? That made her feel mildly guilty for keeping him so late. But that did mean she could keep him company a little longer! The female shook her head. "I told them not to wait up for me. I am an adult after all. As long as I'm not super late, it's fine."

The wolf worried her bottom lip a little as a thought came to mind. "Before I head out then...want to lay down and look at the stars for just a little bit?" She hadn't moved away as she spoke, her voice soft as she looked up at him.

Ooc: I feel like little woodland animals are gonna pop out and start singing "kiss the girl"  

Mist_of_the_Ages

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:56 pm
Was that how it worked? He wasn't familiar with the traditions of surface folk, but it made about as much sense as anything. He glanced upwards at her mention of the sky, blinking in awe at how novel it suddenly appeared. He wasn't usually one for stopping to smell the roses in retrospect, so he never really paid much attention to his surroundings' details.

"Sure... But only for a little bit." He glanced away as he spoke and quickly moved to position himself laying down on his back in an awkward attempt to stem his own awkwardness. He was about to lay his arms tightly to his sides, but instead stuck the one closer to her out as he decidedly did not look her way.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff