Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:53 pm
March Madness Customs

Why "madness" you ask...? I dunno... alliteration? Seemed like a fun title, so WHY NOT?! emotion_dealwithit Woooooo~

Other colorists are free to join in if wanted, just edit in information below, the more the merrier!

Please make sure to read all rules and information below! I don't want to have to disqualify anyone here ... sad

gaia_pawstamp gaia_pawstamp gaia_pawstamp gaia_pawstamp gaia_pawstamp

Dates:
Starts: Sunday March 24, 11PM CST
Ends: Wednesday March 27, 11PM CST

Slots Available:
Open: 2 (Manda), 2 (Mythi)
CC: 1 (Manda - will probably be a 'walker because ... I wanna make one XD ), 1 (Mythi - I will be leaning more towards walker/mutant meself)

Possibly more CC?? Completely dependent on what I roll. There may be no extra CC's, so don't count on it! (Ditto! -mythi)

Payment:
These slots are pay-what-you-want, or what you think is appropriate. There's no need to put a cost in your form, but please send a trade if you win a slot!

Edit Levels:
I (Manda) can do up to moderate edits! I will include some samples below of what I consider to be moderate - which could be different from other colorists' definition so take a look! If anyone wins a slot and I feel that their custom has more than moderate edits I will ask them afterwards to please tone it down. If you have any questions about whether your concept fits or not, my Discord and PMs are always open. (Discord: The Dark Lord Manda 🐼#5851 )

If other colorists join in, they may edit in different edit levels here

Mythi does up to heavy edits and will edit in more info here and her does and donts AND samples tomorrow after sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:15 pm
Please make sure to follow all standard shop and custom rules!
Custom Rules and Information

Rules:

• Do not edit anything (form, post etc) after thread is closed!
  • I will be using timestamps for thread opening/closing. There may not be an official closing post but any posts after thread is closed, or edits, will result in disqualification.
  • If you make a mistake or change your mind, and editing would change your entry code (i.e. edit level, species, category etc) please void your post and re-post! Edits that would not change your entry code (such as adding more references, details etc) do not require a void
  • Please send a trade within 24 hours of your slot win. If you do not, your win will be voided and I will re-roll. If you think there may be a problem sending a trade within 24 hours (you may be out of town, without internet or some other reason) please let me know before rolling (you may just note it in your form). If you do this please give me an estimate of when you can send a trade. Please try to make it no more than 48 hours.
  • I won't accept any trades until your pet is complete and you are happy with it. I'm willing to send WIP's to you, and change things about the final pet, within reason. Your original form will be the main guideline, please don't tell me to change something that would make your pet completely different from that form. If you put CC for anything on your form please remember that you put CC and don't request a ton of small changes, new edits, additional things etc after the fact. CC means its my choice for that part of your form! If you want to be specific, please do so in the form, don't put CC.
  • References are loved!! Even if it's just for inspiration or you put 'kind of like this but...' images will make it easier to get your ideas across to me

Recustoming Note--
If you're recustoming a pony and it changes their species drastically, the character is killed and you restart with them from scratch. However: for breeding/second gen characters small breed traits can be added as they were 'late bloomers' -- for instance, if a breeding between a regular and a hippolona resulted in a regular, the kid could be recustomed with tiny horn nubs, small fangs, or the occasional feather mixed in with their hair, but cannot result in wings, beak claws, cloven hooves or a spade tail. So if you want to get your gen2+ pony to include a trait from their parents that didn't show up in their original art, double check with me to make sure that it's allowed!
(I stole this from Cel)

Please read will and won't do's carefully! If you have something on your form that I won't, or cannot, do I will have to ask you to change it - even if it's after rolling.

Quote:
Manda's Will Do:
I will try almost anything unless it's on my won't dos list. (just remember, moderate edits)

• Splicing
  • Any combination of stock edits as long as it doesn't break shop rules
  • I will do tri-wings, within reason. Most likely will only be one pair of custom-drawn wings, unless the wings are small. Feel free to ask if unsure.
  • Goop, blood, gore, scars, bones etc (no more than 30% of Soq)
  • Sumi-E, Glitched or other artistic affects
  • Ulun'suti elemental edits
  • Crossbreeds, Hyperhybrids, Mutants
  • Draft lines for any species
  • Expression changes
  • Non-hair/feather tails (unicorn, suti, kirin, Kalona, cerynei etc)
  • Feathers
  • Custom items
  • Fur/Fluff
  • Charms for 'walkers
  • Edited 'walker pelts and feral forms (not custom drawn - only adding to existing stock things. i.e. extra fluff, expressions, items, etc)
  • Hybrid 'walkers, where I am able to do most hybridization with splicing and mostly minor editing such as adding fluff or other edits that make the splice look more natural. See below for example.
  • Small critters - nothing bigger than Soquili's head. Can do multiple critters but they must be smaller and parts of the critters' body may be hidden by the Soq. See below for example.
  • Minor custom poses/limbs that are not stock. (i.e. leg raised slightly more, head tilted slightly more, etc)
  • Some clothing, but I will make it fit the pony (for example: shirts, vests, cloaks, capes, etc)
  • Cosplays
  • Some armor, but not completely covering the Soq
  • Recustoms
  • Plushie based/inspired customs
  • Mock-Children -- If trying to do a 'walker mock child from non-walker parents, only the base Soquili will be inspired from the parents. Please specify what you want for the 'walker species and pelt or I will assume those are CC.
  • Non-pelted versions of purewalkers (cursed walkers automatically get one). Just please don't kill me with asking for a ton of edits (such as crazy hair, extra items etc) on non-pelted purewalkers. Those versions are mostly meant to show markings for possible non-purewalker offspring so keep that in mind! Also you are not required to have a non-pelted version of purewalkers so if you do not want one, let me know!
  • Cursing of existing ponies. Pelts and ferals for these may have more complex edits than those of entirely new custom cursed ponies.

Mythi's Will Do:

• Up to Heavy Edits
  • Twins (same gender)
  • Cosplays
  • Armor (Small armor stuff, not completely covered please!)
  • FLUFF/FUZZY STUFF
  • Splicings
  • Custom ears/edits of things!
  • Elemental stuff (Ice, fire, crystals, etc)
  • Gore/Goo/The works (Not all over soq, 30% coverage!)
  • Mock kiddos! Like Manda I can also offer walker slots too,
  • Small critters/animals
  • Recustoms
  • Plushie based/inspired customs
  • Hair/Feather tails/manes!
  • Because i have been asked I WILL DO CUSTOM FLUTTER WINGS, but not feather/kalona wings at this time

Quote:
Manda's Won't Do:

• Entirely custom-drawn pelts or ferals
  • Large critters
  • Custom drawn Twi-wings or Multiple sets of unique wings (Max number of unique wings is 1, maybe 2 if they are small)
  • Twins - not for these slots, sorry!
  • Growings - not for these slots, sorry!
  • Skinwalker/Angeni Crossbreeds
  • Cursedwalker Hippogryphs or Ulun'suti
  • Pants, True Dresses, actual shoes covering the hooves

Mythi Won't Do:
  • Custom wings
  • Custom pelts/ferals
  • Illegal boyos (Angeni/Skinwalker crossbreeds)
  • Growing pets - Sorry also!
  • Cursedwalker Hippogryphs or Ulun'sutis
  • Pants, true dresses, actual shoes covering hooves
  • Larger critters

Manda's Samples:
(I am very bad at categorizing what is minor and what is moderate etc so the edits are just all ... what I can do, with nothing going over moderate. Please, please ask me questions if you're unsure where your concept falls!!)

Splicing:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edits:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mythi's Samples
Yeah im kinda like manda with the whole scaling thing
JUST TAKE A LOOK AT ALL OF MY PRETTIES IVE DRAWN
Also if you have any questions feel free to ask.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(will edit in more samples of edits/splices in a tiny tiny bit lol)

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:05 pm
Forms

Quote:

Header
[b]Entry Tag:[/b] Username | Breed | Edit Level | (Charmed) Cursed/Pure Walker (remove anything unneeded)

[i]Your Discord Username:[/i]
[i]Preferred method of contact:[/i]

insert custom form(s)

Standard Soquili Form
Please duplicate form for any un-pelted versions ... so you will have one form that is for the pelted 'walker, and one for un-pelted Soquili. Just put some kind of break between them like dashes or something. If trying for a charmed 'walker, please include any specifics for the charm (color, placement, etc). If none are given, but Charmed is in your header, I will assume it's CC.

[b]Edit Category:[/b]
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] - What species or combination of species is your custom? (Uni, Wind, Regular, Kirin/Kalona etc.)
[b]Body Build:[/b] Choose from Regular, War, Draft
[b]Leg Up?:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female
[b]Starting Stage:[/b] Adult
[b]Concept Origin:[/b]
[b]WIP Needed?[/b]

[b]-- Colors & Markings -- [/b]
[b]Body:[/b] Describe any colors and patterns on your horse's body
[b]Face:[/b] eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings
[b]Mane:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style
[b]Tail:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - Either stock or Edited; Describe style and color.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] If you have any visual References, link them here.

[b]-- Physical Breed Traits -- [/b]
[b]Horn(s):[/b] Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
[b]Wings:[/b] Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
[b]Fins:[/b] Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
[b]Scales:[/b] Describe Scales - Kirin only
[b]Pelt:[/b] Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

[b]-- Accessories & Edits --[/b]
[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] If any, list them here and desired colors.
[b]Custom Items:[/b] List any custom accessories/items.
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items: [/b]

[b]-- Existing Pets --[/b]
[b]If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:[/b]

[b]— Angeni --[/b]
[b]Desired Domain:[/b] Angeni Only.

[b]-- Ulun'suti --[/b]
[b]Element: [/b] (descriptions are here: [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24820707#375672651] List of Elements[/url],)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:23 pm
Lists:

Open - Moderate edit

Page 1
  1. Andranis | Kelpie | Moderate
  2. ramenli | (charmed) bear purewalker | moderate+
  3. Malis Vitterfolk | Owl/Bear purewalker | Mod | Charmed Pure Walker
  4. Snowbelle Thundara | Kirin | Minor
  5. Shi Berry | Feline Purewalker | Moderate | Uncharmed Purewalker
  6. Dea and #Teddy# | Mutant Kitsune(Fox)/Owl Charmed Purewalker | Moderate to heavy | (Charmed) Pure Walker
  7. Lady Argentum Draconis | Bat Walker | Minor | (Charmed) Cursed Walker

Page 2
  8. Artymus | Ulun'Suti | Minor
  9. Rein_Carnation | Ulun'suti | Minor to Moderate
  10. Geyser Eelborn | Regular | Unedited | Charmed Pure Walker
  11. In Good Faith | Kirin-Hippo | Unedited
  12. Teh Cheryl | (Mutant) Regular | Moderate
  13. SwordOfTheDarkOnes | CC Draft | Moderate | (Charmed) Pure Walker
  14. nekofayre | Triwing feline Mutant Hybrid | Minor to Moderate
  15. Malikztiah Ankhwave | Angeni-Gryph | Moderate
  16. Cheyriddle4 | Kalona Fox Walker | Moderate | (Charmed) Pure Walker
  17. Revel1984 | Angenicorn | Moderate | Solo
  18. Caitlyn Hellstorm | Uni-Flutter | Minor
  19. Whoan | Usdia | Moderate
  20. Lunadriel | Mutant Flutter | Moderate to Heavy I Recustom

Page 3
  21. Ruler of Everything | Pawed Mutant | Moderate
  22. stormflower | Sumi-e Kitsune Purewalker | Moderate
  23. Ririka | Pure Catwalker | Moderate | Charmed Pure Catwalker
  24. Kiara Lime | Mutant Charmed (Alt) Fox Purewalker | Moderate | (Charmed) Pure Walker
  25. Mia Lovasz | Purewalker | Moderate | Charmed Purewalker
  26. Summer Raaven | Draft Regular | Moderate
  27. mistalina13 | (Charmed) Owl Purewalker | Mod/Heavy (Depending on who rolls it. Lots of CC)
  28. .Tortured. .Pumpkin. | Mutant Cerynei/Kirin/Unicorn/Wind - Mock Child | Moderate
  29. medigel | Owl/Bear Purewalker | Up to Heavy (Can omit weapon/belt if need be for Mod!) | Pure Walker
  30. Kaya Wolf Moon | Ulun'Suti Halfbreed | Moderate-Heavy
  31. Tygress Dream | half-unicorn | up to heavy

Page 4
  32. Kivras | Wolf Purewalker | Moderate? | Purewalker
  33. o-Elixir-o | Mutant Pure Walker | Mod - Heavy| (Charmed) Pure Walker
  34. Melomar | Kalona Cursed Owl Walker (cockatoo) | Med level | (Charmed) Cursed Walker
  35. Mahogany Sunset | Mutant Angeni/Flutter/Hippogryph/Kirin | CC Edit Level (Mod+)
  36. [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Mutant Hybrid Skinwalker | Minor/Moderate | Pure Walker
  37. ChaosMyotismon | Regular| minor? |
  38. Wasteland Wyvern | Ulun'Suti | Moderate
  39. Sabin Duvert | Purewalker | Mod-Heavy (depending on colorist/CC)| Canine (Hellhound) PureWalker - uncharmed
  40. Mewsings of An Angel | Feline Paw Mutant Walker | | (Charmed) Cursed Feline Walker
  41. Nikkichomp | Angeni-Kalona-Uni | Moderate
  42. Poe-tae-toee | Feline Pawed Mutant Walker | Unedited | (Charmed) Pure Feline Walker
  43. Rita Zyon | Cerynei | Moderate to Heavy (depends on colourist)

Page 5
  44. elfstar89 | (Charmed) Alligator Purewalker | Mod/Heavy | Charmed Purewalker
  45. Fea Line | Cat Purewalker | Mod/Heavy | Purewalker
  46. MxMischief | Angeni-Uni Crossbreed | Minor
  47. The Moshmonster | CC | CC
  48. LydaLynn | Flock Harpy/Mutant Hippogryph | CC
  49. Gracie Loff | Kalona | Minor to Heavy
  50. Nyx Queen of Darkness | Pure Cat-Walker | Mid to heavy? | Pure Walker
  51. lysia_nyteblade| Pure Red Panda-walker | mod-heavy | (Charmed) Pure Walker
  52. HoneyTeaTree | Pixie | Minor-Moderate
  53. SilverShieldwolf | Cat-Walker | Moderate | Charmed Pure Walker
  54. AislingJuno |feline leopard purewalker| mod to heavy(lot's of cc) | Pure Walker
  55. Niyaru Delacroix | Mutant Cerynei | Moderate - Heavy
  56. dolphingurl | Angeni Triwing | Moderate-Heavy
  57. Roarie Desu | Pawed Mutant Uni/Lona | Moderate |

Page 6
  58. Lunarflowermaiden | Cat Purewalker | Moderate | (Charmed) Pure Walker
  59. FrostyPeaches | Pawed Mutant Angeni mix| Moderate to Heavy |

Open - Heavy edit

Page 1
  1. Andranis | Kelpie | Moderate
  2. ramenli | (charmed) bear purewalker | moderate+
  3. Malis Vitterfolk | Owl/Bear purewalker | Mod | Charmed Pure Walker
  4. Snowbelle Thundara | Kirin | Minor
  5. Shi Berry | Feline Purewalker | Moderate | Uncharmed Purewalker
  6. Dea and #Teddy# | Mutant Kitsune(Fox)/Owl Charmed Purewalker | Moderate to heavy | (Charmed) Pure Walker
  7. Phail Ninja | Unicorn-Kalona | Heavy | Solo | Adult
  8. loltergeist | Mutant Cery/Flutter | Heavy | Twins
  9. Lady Argentum Draconis | Bat Walker | Minor | (Charmed) Cursed Walker

Page 2
  10. Artymus | Ulun'Suti | Minor
  11. Rein_Carnation | Ulun'suti | Minor to Moderate
  12. Geyser Eelborn | Regular | Unedited | Charmed Pure Walker
  13. In Good Faith | Kirin-Hippo | Unedited
  14. Teh Cheryl | (Mutant) Regular | Moderate
  15. SwordOfTheDarkOnes | CC Draft | Moderate | (Charmed) Pure Walker
  16. nekofayre | Triwing feline Mutant Hybrid | Minor to Moderate
  17. Malikztiah Ankhwave | Angeni-Gryph | Moderate
  18. Cheyriddle4 | Kalona Fox Walker | Moderate | (Charmed) Pure Walker
  19. Revel1984 | Angenicorn | Moderate | Solo
  20. Caitlyn Hellstorm | Uni-Flutter | Minor
  21. Whoan | Usdia | Moderate
  22. Lunadriel | Mutant Flutter | Moderate to Heavy I Recustom
  23. Kyjoto | Mutant Bear'fluttergeni | Heavy | Twins

Page 3
  24. Ruler of Everything | Pawed Mutant | Moderate
  25. Alanna the Pirate Queen | Cat Skinwalker | Heavy | Pure Walker
  26. stormflower | Sumi-e Kitsune Purewalker | Moderate
  27. Ririka | Pure Catwalker | Moderate | Charmed Pure Catwalker
  28. Tara de Draiocht | Hippo | Heavy
  29. Kiara Lime | Mutant Charmed (Alt) Fox Purewalker | Moderate | (Charmed) Pure Walker
  30. Mia Lovasz | Purewalker | Moderate | Charmed Purewalker
  31. Summer Raaven | Draft Regular | Moderate
  32. mistalina13 | (Charmed) Owl Purewalker | Mod/Heavy (Depending on who rolls it. Lots of CC)
  33. XxXPandamoniumXxX | Mutant | Heavy | Twins
  34. .Tortured. .Pumpkin. | Mutant Cerynei/Kirin/Unicorn/Wind - Mock Child | Moderate-Heavy | Twins
  35. Ebonrune | Kirin/Cerynei pawed mutant | Heavy
  36. medigel | Owl/Bear Purewalker | Up to Heavy (Can omit weapon/belt if need be for Mod!) | Pure Walker
  37. Kaya Wolf Moon | Ulun'Suti Halfbreed | Moderate-Heavy
  38. Tygress Dream | half-unicorn | up to heavy

Page 4
  39. Kivras | Wolf Purewalker | Moderate? | Purewalker
  40. o-Elixir-o | Mutant Pure Walker | Mod - Heavy| (Charmed) Pure Walker
  41. Melomar | Kalona Cursed Owl Walker (cockatoo) | Med level | (Charmed) Cursed Walker
  42. Mahogany Sunset | Mutant Angeni/Flutter/Hippogryph/Kirin | CC Edit Level (Mod+)
  43. Leez0rz| Kirin/Kalona | Heavy
  44. [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Mutant Hybrid Skinwalker | Minor/Moderate | Pure Walker
  45. ChaosMyotismon | Regular| minor? |
  46. Wasteland Wyvern | Ulun'Suti | Moderate
  47. AstoriaFallen | mutant hippo suti | heavy | Solo Custom | Adult
  48. Sabin Duvert | Purewalker | Mod-Heavy (depending on colorist/CC)| Canine (Hellhound) PureWalker - uncharmed
  49. Mewsings of An Angel | Feline Paw Mutant Walker | | (Charmed) Cursed Feline Walker
  50. Nikkichomp | Angeni-Kalona-Uni | Moderate
  51. Poe-tae-toee | Feline Pawed Mutant Walker | Unedited | (Charmed) Pure Feline Walker
  52. Rita Zyon | Cerynei | Moderate to Heavy (depends on colourist)
  53. ~Latonia de la Courtel~ | Canid Pawed/ Winged Mutant | Heavy | Solo | Adult

Page 5
  54. elfstar89 | (Charmed) Alligator Purewalker | Mod/Heavy | Charmed Purewalker
  55. Fea Line | Cat Purewalker | Mod/Heavy | Purewalker
  56. MxMischief | Angeni-Uni Crossbreed | Minor
  57. Revolutionary Roniel | Angeni | Heavy
  58. The Moshmonster | CC | CC
  59. LydaLynn | Flock Harpy/Mutant Hippogryph | CC
  60. Gracie Loff | Kalona | Minor to Heavy
  61. Nyx Queen of Darkness | Pure Cat-Walker | Mid to heavy? | Pure Walker
  62. lysia_nyteblade| Pure Red Panda-walker | mod-heavy | (Charmed) Pure Walker
  63. HoneyTeaTree | Pixie | Minor-Moderate
  64. SilverShieldwolf | Cat-Walker | Moderate | Charmed Pure Walker
  65. AislingJuno |feline leopard purewalker| mod to heavy(lot's of cc) | Pure Walker
  66. Niyaru Delacroix | Mutant Cerynei | Moderate - Heavy
  67. dolphingurl | Angeni Triwing | Moderate-Heavy
  68. Roarie Desu | Pawed Mutant Uni/Lona | Moderate |

Page 6
  69. Draconian_Peacock | Fox Walker | Heavy | Charmed Pure Walker
  70. Lunarflowermaiden | Cat Purewalker | Moderate | (Charmed) Pure Walker
  71. FrostyPeaches | Pawed Mutant Angeni mix| Moderate to Heavy |

Walkers
(just to make it easier for me to see them all, main rolling will be from Open list)

Page 1
  1. ramenli | (charmed) bear purewalker | moderate+
  2. Malis Vitterfolk | Owl/Bear purewalker | Mod | Charmed Pure Walker
  3. Shi Berry | Feline Purewalker | Moderate | Uncharmed Purewalker
  4. Dea and #Teddy# | Mutant Kitsune(Fox)/Owl Charmed Purewalker | Moderate to heavy | (Charmed) Pure Walker
  5. Lady Argentum Draconis | Bat Walker | Minor | (Charmed) Cursed Walker

Page 2
  6. Geyser Eelborn | Regular | Unedited | Charmed Pure Walker
  7. SwordOfTheDarkOnes | CC Draft | Moderate | (Charmed) Pure Walker
  8. Cheyriddle4 | Kalona Fox Walker | Moderate | (Charmed) Pure Walker

Page 3
  9. Alanna the Pirate Queen | Cat Skinwalker | Heavy | Pure Walker
  10. stormflower | Sumi-e Kitsune Purewalker | Moderate
  11. Ririka | Pure Catwalker | Moderate | Charmed Pure Catwalker
  12. Kiara Lime | Mutant Charmed (Alt) Fox Purewalker | Moderate | (Charmed) Pure Walker
  13. Mia Lovasz | Purewalker | Moderate | Charmed Purewalker
  14. mistalina13 | (Charmed) Owl Purewalker | Mod/Heavy (Depending on who rolls it. Lots of CC)
  15. medigel | Owl/Bear Purewalker | Up to Heavy (Can omit weapon/belt if need be for Mod!) | Pure Walker

Page 4
  16. Kivras | Wolf Purewalker | Moderate? | Purewalker
  17. o-Elixir-o | Mutant Pure Walker | Mod - Heavy| (Charmed) Pure Walker
  18. Melomar | Kalona Cursed Owl Walker (cockatoo) | Med level | (Charmed) Cursed Walker
  19. [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Mutant Hybrid Skinwalker | Minor/Moderate | Pure Walker
  20. Sabin Duvert | Purewalker | Mod-Heavy (depending on colorist/CC)| Canine (Hellhound) PureWalker - uncharmed
  21. Mewsings of An Angel | Feline Paw Mutant Walker | | (Charmed) Cursed Feline Walker
  22. Poe-tae-toee | Feline Pawed Mutant Walker | Unedited | (Charmed) Pure Feline Walker

Page 5
  23. elfstar89 | (Charmed) Alligator Purewalker | Mod/Heavy | Charmed Purewalker
  24. Fea Line | Cat Purewalker | Mod/Heavy | Purewalker
  25. Nyx Queen of Darkness | Pure Cat-Walker | Mid to heavy? | Pure Walker
  26. lysia_nyteblade| Pure Red Panda-walker | mod-heavy | (Charmed) Pure Walker
  27. SilverShieldwolf | Cat-Walker | Moderate | Charmed Pure Walker
  28. AislingJuno |feline leopard purewalker| mod to heavy(lot's of cc) | Pure Walker

Page 6
  29. Draconian_Peacock | Fox Walker | Heavy | Charmed Pure Walker
  30. Lunarflowermaiden | Cat Purewalker | Moderate | (Charmed) Pure Walker

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:07 pm
Voiding to modify the edit level

Entry Tag: Kaya Wolf Moon | Ulun'Suti Halfbreed | Minor

Your Discord Username: Kaya 🐺🌙 #0755
Preferred method of contact: Discord

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti halfbreed
Body Build: Regular
Leg Up?: Yes
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay – Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail
WIP Needed? If you would like

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on references below. I would love for there to be misty tendrils of ice floating around his front hooves and reaching up the same legs to about mid-knee (or whatever looks good). CC on exact placement and everything. His Fairy Tail guild mark should be a dark blue and placed on his right pectoral while the tattoo on his right front leg should be black. (Left and right based on the Soq's perspective.)
Face: Eyes should be a dark blue. Everything else is CC.
Mane: CC based on references below. Color is a dark blue, almost black. Maybe make the mane a little fuller to where it drapes down the neck a bit but keeps with the overall feel and style?
Tail: CC based on references below. Just something that matches with the mane. Color is a dark blue, almost black.
Hooves/Fetlocks: 'Suti cloven hooves and fetlocks. Hoof color is CC. Fetlocks are same color as body.
Reference Image(s):
Full body image
Tattoo and hair
Tattoo closeup
Frosty wisps

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: N/A
Scales: 'Suti leg scales
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:
Unwanted traits:
All Ulun'suti traits except for leg scales, hooves, and fetlocks

Wanted traits:
Wispy, misty, frosty tendrils of ice wrapping around front hooves and legs
'Suti leg scales, hooves, and fetlocks

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items:
1) Cross-shaped necklace with a blue gem in the middle. See reference below.
2) Chain-like bracelet. See reference below.
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Necklace v1
Bracelet and necklace

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Ice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:13 pm
(It's past 10PST... So at least past 11 CST?)

Entry Tag: Andranis | Kelpie | Moderate

Your Discord Username: DraniKitty#0518

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Kelpie
Body Build: Draft
Leg Up?: Yes
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A dapple-grey body - See linked horse images for inspiration(I'm not horribly picky on the EXACTT spotting)
Face: Gold eyes, big white blaze across his face, and more of that dappling (At least, enough that the blaze shows up). If you can manage it, something of a flirty expression with some pointy teeth
Mane: Black, in dreadlocks (See... Um... Well, there's a whole Twitter thread from one of my favorite comic artists who inspired the visual for Peppermint, but I've linked to the specific one IN the thread)
Tail: Fierce kelpie tail, still in the dapple grey pattern, with a dark fade up from the tip
Hooves/Fetlocks: Full draft feathering! CC as to if he has any stocking going on, but anything that's not got stocking on it should have a dark fade
Reference Image(s): Here's that Tweet about the hair(But honestly the ENTIRE thread is great and if you haven't read it, I must say it's a great read through!) (Toy) Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: Fierce back fins - The membrane parts of the fins(Including on the tail) should match the hair, while the spines for the fins should match to the part of the body they're on(So the little spines down the tail near the tip should fade to a lighter color the further up the tail it goes)
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Something based on the linked image! CC on exactly how it looks and how detailed it gets! (Other than please keep the leather black)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Shiny  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:28 pm
Entry Tag: ramenli | (charmed) bear purewalker | moderate+

Your Discord Username: ramenli#6418
Preferred method of contact: discord

Edit Category: Moderate (or heavy, there are a lot of CC elements so CC)
Soquili Species: (Charmed) Bear Purewalker
Body Build: WAR
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay (book, so wiggle room in interpretation)
WIP Needed? Preferred but not required

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Nordic runes and scars, see reference for concept ideas and run with it~
Face: Skull-esque tattoo markings please/see reference for ideas. Beard optional
Mane: Could be bald or have hair pulled back, whatever you'd like
Tail: You do you XD
Hooves/Fetlocks: Probably short, stock is fine
Reference Image(s): Here and Here

Pelt: Bear, white base (polar bear, his people are from the tundra), accessorize as you see fit
Other Notes: I'd prefer not to have the charm on his head, but wherever you see fit is good. If there is a way to do it where it doesn't look awful with the rest of his color scheme I'd love it to be red (the character is from Red Rising). If red looks awful then Obsidian would be great (as Obsidian is his class).

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: Through and through he's a warrior, and his people are raised on Nordic myths, so anything that'd inspire you there is fine. I would like him to have a slingblade, which an example of the weapon is in the image below, though you can tweak the colors/some of the design. It's essentially a mesh between a sword and a sickle.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Swingblade

(sorry I'm not sure what to duplicate or not for the pelted/unpelted. Just assume there is a lot of CCing options so long as it somewhat flows with the refs?)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:38 pm
Entry Tag: Malis Vitterfolk | Owl/Bear purewalker | Mod | Charmed Pure Walker
Your Discord Username: Malis
Preferred method of contact: Discord is fine

Edit Category: Mod
Soquili Species: - Owl/Bear purewalker
Body Build: Draft
Leg Up?: No thanks
Concept Origin: 'rogue' Purewalker mock-breeding
WIP Needed? Up to you!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'd like the colours to mostly follow Dad's colour palette but showing off Mum's markings.
Face: The dark speckling that Mum has would be kinda cool
Mane: Mostly CC in style (just no pink please)
Tail: Mostly CC in style
Hooves/Fetlocks: Big and fluffy (either extra fluffy fur over bear paws or fluffy feathers over the owl claws)
Reference Image(s): [Mother] [Unpelted] [Father]

Wings: Feathered owl-walker wings (if possible)
Pelt: Bear - CC in colours
Other Notes: See this for colour inspiration: [Father]

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Charm gem: I'd like it on the forehead just like Mum please. CC in colour. If it could be glowing, maybe a pale blue/cyan that would be amazing.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Feral]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:17 am
Entry Tag: Snowbelle Thundara | Kirin | Minor

Your Discord Username: 🐺Snowbelle🐺#2715
Preferred method of contact: PM or Discord, either one is fine

Soquili Species: Kirin
Leg Up?: yes
Concept Origin: Plushie
WIP Needed? I do like them but not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See reference
Face: See reference (no roman nose though)
Mane: CC
Tail: CC between relaxed, curled, original, or alternate, see reference for color
Hooves/Fetlocks: yes plz, i like floof
Reference Image(s):
User Image
uncert

Horn(s): Alternate Kirin Horn
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: The regular kirin back scales with the alternate kirin leg and head scales with the back spines on the ... back
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: abalone necklace (cc color)
Custom Items: Star clips/things in hair (see reference plz)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:18 am
Entry Tag: Shi Berry | Feline Purewalker | Moderate | Uncharmed Purewalker

Your Discord Username: Shix#0378
Preferred method of contact: Discord! ♥

Soquili Species: Uncharmed Feline Purewalker
Concept Origin: Avatar
WIP Needed? At your discretion~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
    Base: Pale
    Markings:

Colors: light blue, dark blue/indigo, gold, black [sample for avatar]. Glow is great, too!

I wanna leave designs up to you, but I'll steer with some likes/dislikes.
    • Arcane/runes
    • Colorpoint/Pointed markings -- where markings are mostly restricted to the face, legs, and tail [1 ; 2 ; 3]
    • Kesho/Kumadori/Kabuki makeup [1 ; 2 ; 3]
    • Colorblock
    • Gradients

Dislikes
    • Tribal
    • Stars/Celestial
    • Swirls
    • Geometric
    • Super complex/busy markings
    • Big, splotchy spots

Face: Light blue, glowy eyes! Cheshire grin.
Mane: CC entirely, and only if you choose to make her an unpelted form - please note that I do not need an unpelted form! [The hair that I put on the avatar is more because it's pretty than something I actually desire, haha. c:]
Tail: Custom, split cat tail!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cat paws!
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Pelt: Feline pelt, with a custom, split cat tail! [Black for base color + cc any markings, if you want to put markings on the pelt.]
Expression: A wide, cheshire grin!
Ears: Could you please use the feline pelt that removes the horse ears [detailed feline pelt, I think it is], with the raised catwalker ears. Thanks! CC if you want to put ear tufts on her, or custom, upright, tufted ears!

Custom Items:
I want to leave items mostly CC [inspired by avatars] but there are two things I'd really like to see:
  • Blue fire/will o' wisp/spirit fellows.
  • Jewelry. ;o; <3

You do not need to include each item from the avatar! Just take what you like and feel like doing. c:

-- Note --
Ghostly and glowy sfx are loved!

Please have fun with the concept, and feel free to add or take away any parts of the design as you see fit! c:

~*~ I want my skinwalker original flavor! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Perhaps the partner produces offspring that suit the walker's desires in some way. Perhaps the partner is being tormented by being unable to see the multiple children which have been birthed. Perhaps the walker is simply reproducing with its current fancy multiple times but discards the children. No reason for love, connection, family, or the like is truly the reason such a creature would mate multiple times with another - the purpose for such strange behavior can only be explained by sinister motivations.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
They do neither.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
The most practical options are to not roleplay the walker or have the walker charmed, unless one is willing to learn how to roleplay such characters.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
They cannot.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Infighting amongst the members of the group. Other walkers are not spared from each others violent, bloodthirsty natures; therefore, it is only natural that disagreements and fights arise amongst members.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Malicious, savage, sinister - evil to the core. Though evil may manifest itself in many forms, that is all a walker brings to this world.

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:32 am
Voiding, to add to edit level

Entry Tag: Dea and #Teddy# | Mutant Kitsune(Fox)/Owl Charmed Purewalker | Moderate | (Charmed) Pure Walker

Your Discord Username: Dea🦄#7700
Preferred method of contact: DMs or PMs are good

Soquili Species: Mutant Kitsune(Fox)/Owl Charmed Purewalker
Leg Up?: Up to you
Concept Origin: Original based on avatar
WIP Needed? Would be loved, but only if you feel up to it

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, based on avi and own imagination
Face: CC, based on avi and own imagination
Mane: CC, based on avi and own imagination
Tail: If possible and keeping it in the moderate level, multiple fox tails to make them kitsune (if not, one fox tail is okay). CC, based on avi and own imagination other than that
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fox paws please. CC, based on avi and own imagination other than that
Reference Image(s): Kitsune Princess wings, though pink (though feel free to use a pink version of how wings look elsewhere)

Wings: Owl walker wings, very much like the wings in the second reference (except in pink). Glowing, starry, and possibly semi transparent. CC, other than that based on avis and own imagination
Pelt: Mostly fox pelt, but owl wings. For design, CC based on avi and own imagination (if hybrid of two is not possible, just fox please)
Other Notes: Any glowing, stars, and semi-transparency would be loved in any of the above. Oh and for her charm, could you put it on her chest please, cc on the look and color of charm

Trading Post Items: CC, based on avi and own imagination. (any glow and stars would be cool, perhaps a hood and/or bows)
Custom Items: CC, based on avi and own imagination. (any glow and stars would be cool. Whatever edits can be done for moderate edit level, when combined with any edits from above. If possible a starry/glowy cape would be awesome)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as ones above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, avis created on Gaia's avi creator.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:06 am
Entry Tag: Dea and #Teddy# | Mutant Kitsune(Fox)/Owl Charmed Purewalker | Moderate to heavy | (Charmed) Pure Walker

Your Discord Username: Dea🦄#7700
Preferred method of contact: DMs or PMs are good

Soquili Species: Mutant Kitsune(Fox)/Owl Charmed Purewalker
Leg Up?: Up to you
Concept Origin: Original based on avatar
WIP Needed? Would be loved, but only if you feel up to it

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, based on avi and own imagination
Face: CC, based on avi and own imagination
Mane: CC, based on avi and own imagination
Tail: If possible and keeping it in the moderate-heavy level (based on who is doing it), multiple fox tails to make them kitsune (if not, one fox tail is okay). CC, based on avi and own imagination other than that
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fox paws please. CC, based on avi and own imagination other than that
Reference Image(s): Kitsune Princess wings, though pink (though feel free to use a pink version of how wings look elsewhere)

Wings: Owl walker wings, very much like the wings in the second reference (except in pink). Glowing, starry, and possibly semi transparent. CC, other than that based on avis and own imagination
Pelt: Mostly fox pelt, but owl wings. For design, CC based on avi and own imagination (if hybrid of two is not possible, just fox please)
Other Notes: Any glowing, stars, and semi-transparency would be loved in any of the above. Oh and for her charm, could you put it on her chest please, cc on the look and color of charm

Trading Post Items: CC, based on avi and own imagination. (any glow and stars would be cool, perhaps a hood and/or bows)
Custom Items: CC, based on avi and own imagination. (any glow and stars would be cool. Whatever edits can be done for moderate-heavy edit level (depending on who is doing it), when combined with any edits from above. If possible a starry/glowy cape would be awesome)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as ones above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, avis created on Gaia's avi creator.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

(Since it will just be a lot of CC for the unpelt, I hope it is okay just to say that, instead of tacking on a duplicate form. Above glow and stars loved, and CC based on avis and your own imagination)  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:27 am
Entry Tag: Phail Ninja | Unicorn-Kalona | Heavy | Solo | Adult

For mythi's heavy slots only, as Manda's only go up to moderate <3

Your Discord Username: Phail

Alanna Cosplay

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Unicorn-Kalona
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay- "The Song Of The Lioness" Quartet by Tamora Pierce
WIP Needed? Yes, please!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Her fur should be a pale skin-like color all over her body, to match her twin brother Thom: [x]. She has multiple scars. Two parallel scars run down the side of her calf (make them on the inside of one of her front legs, probably the one in the back). One scar should be longer than the other. A long scar should run from just under her chin, going down her neck and ending at her abdomen. She should have a small scar upon her cheek. Feel free to add more small scars wherever you wish.
Face: Her eyes should be a very bright violet. As I said before, she should have a small scar upon her face.
Mane: Custom mane. It should be short and straight, similar to either this reference or this one.
Tail: NOT the uni tail. She should have a custom tail, made similar to the mane. Nothing too long, just a minor length tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: She should have the optional fetlocks that come with the warhorse base. Hoof color is CC. Cloven uni hooves please.
Reference Image(s): They are incorporated into the form already, so I won't repost them here.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): The standard uni horn, glowing purple to match her brother Thom.
Kalona horns to match, also glowing purple.
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: The 3 stud earrings please! Coloured silver to match her horn/armour.
Custom Items: Horse armour! CC to whatever fits within heavy edit levels (her other edits, except for sword/shield, are all pretty small, so, whatever you feel fits within heavy, as much armour as possible appreciated <3) It should be silver, but should have intricate gold patterns on it, with no other colours on it. You could throw in a few golden lions, like one her shield/in the general reference!
She should have a belt around her waist. It should be made of gold wire, picked out with amethysts. Attached to this belt are her sword and dagger.
You should be able to see the hilt of the sword, which is silver and topped with a battered, round crystal. The sheath has a silver base, but is mostly overlaid with gold. The dagger should be small with a fairly plain handle, made of silver. The sheath should match that of the sword.
A shield should rest upon her back leg. It should have a shape like the one in the reference, and the design upon it should match the other reference.
She should be wearing two different necklaces. One has a simple gold symbol hanging off a gold chain. I'd like if you could use this rune -> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. but with a line above and below it (like in this image, but with the symbol flipped the other way around)
The second necklace also consists of a simple gold chain. However, at the end of it should hang a see-through crystal in the same shape as a lump of charcoal. Inside it, in the middle, you should be able to see a glowing ember.
She should also be wearing a bracelet on her front leg. It should be made of pale gold, with a black opal upon it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Shield Design] [Shield Shape] [Black Opal]

[General Reference] - For how it should feel etc...

Thom <- Her twin.

I would like to get a version of her with armour, and one without, please! That way you can see her mane/scars clearly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:38 am
Entering for Heavy slots only~!

Entry Tag: loltergeist | Mutant Cery/Flutter | Heavy | Twins!

Your Discord Username: lolternative #5879
Preferred method of contact: discord DMs

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Cery/Flutter
Body Build: CC between regular & draft
Leg Up?: Yes for male, no for female.
Concept Origin: Mock baby
WIP Needed? If you want <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC - a mix of parents.
Face: CC eye colour - but I'd love for it to glow
Mane: Edited. Combo of leaves and hair. Top layer leaves, under layer hair. Hair is just reaching floor length, slightly wavy and with a few braids mixed in.
Tail: CC to match mane - no need for leaves on tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cery hooves & fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Mock plush for overall feel, some minor tweaks <3
Father Mother
Aunt Grandfather Grandmother

Horn(s): Horns to look as if made of wood. Little trees like dad has. I'd love if they were white with glowing blue/white leaves?? idek. one middle horn made of blue crystal.
Wings: Flutter wings similar to mum's but spliced (unless you don't count flutter wings as custom wings, in which case custom!) CC colour. Feel free to make your own spin on them <3

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Edits:
  • Crystals crystals growing from body in scattered locations.
  • Tree roots Following mother & father, i'd like a part of the kid to be covered in wood (similar to Isilme's front leg), but doesn't have to be as thick. Would love if little leaves / flowers were sprouting in certain locations.
  • Flowers Some flowers scattered in mane. CC design.
  • CC Anything else you think would fit, drawing inspiration from parents / family <3

Reference Image(s) for Items: Mock plush for overall feel, some minor tweaks <3
Father Mother
Aunt Grandfather Grandmother

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, mock kid based on my own soq.

--

CC on the twin! make whatever changes u want. min changes are colour shift <3  

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:52 am
Entry Tag: Lady Argentum Draconis | Bat Walker | Minor | (Charmed) Cursed Walker

Your Discord Username: Lady Argentum#5939
Preferred method of contact: Discord or PM

Soquili Species: Cursed Bat Walker
Concept Origin: Cursing Existing Pony
WIP Needed? Not necessarily unless colorist wants to.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
Face: Eyes: Just in case it was hard to tell, they're yellow
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s): Deneb Cert Uncert

Pelt: Bat, CC coloration. Would like it to match her to some extent though
Other Notes: Would like the charmed and uncharmed versions of her please.

Trading Post Items: Angeni Charm, same blue of her scales, breastbone placement.
Custom Items: Maybe some of the charms from her hair sticks turned into piercings on her wings and bat ears.

-- Existing Pets --

Including because I would like an uncharmed version:

~*~ I want my skinwalker original flavor! ~*~

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon, and how should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Base instinct, relationship if you could be called that would not be healthy, perhaps intoxication or some other inhibition lowering effect on the walker for the purpose of mating.
The breedings should be handled as selective permission and reupdated after every breeding.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No and no.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?
Answer:
Not RP them previously or charm them.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars, and if so, what type?
Answer:
No

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Too many domineering aggressive alpha personality types crammed into one small space fighting to be The Alpha.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Cold, aggressive, heartless, death machines.

Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff