Hooves/Fetlocks: Pawed
Reference Image(s): User Image

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): No, thank you!
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Take liberty! I'm just really looking forward to my first pawed Soq~

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: CYO plush

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:14 pm
Entry Tag: Alanna the Pirate Queen | Cat Skinwalker | Heavy | Pure Walker

Your Discord Username: Alanna the Pirate Queen#4838
Preferred method of contact: PM or Discord

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Pure Cat Skinwalker
Body Build: War
Leg Up?: Yes
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Cosplay -- Gekigami. This is his scene in the video game.
WIP Needed? One please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Sumi-e style; follow the original concept with red tiger stripes shaped vaguely like thunderbolts, the face-markings, and etc. Add more markings to legs and lower half at your discretion. Adjust base color to be aesthetic if all-one-shade-white is too much. smile I trust your artistry way more than mine.
Face: Completely blacked-ou eyes, black inner ears (would it be possible to not have the horse ears peeking out, so the only functional ears would be cat-like? Just curious), snarling face-- for details follow the reference picture above, and CC details as you feel appropriate
Mane: No un-pelted form.
Tail: No hair-tail. The pelt-tail shouild be edited to look like the long, swirly, brush-like tail in the reference pictures, sumi-e style. White, with black inky-smudged tip. Here are a couple more refs that give a good idea, ONE , TWO
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks to look like the swirly fur on in the references. Sumi-e style. (( another ref))
Reference Image(s): See rest of form. This and this ref is just for inspiration for sumi-e style cat purewalker and swirly fetlocks/tail. NOT meant to be copied, just a general idea.

Horn(s): N/A
Pelt: Cat pelt-- follow the original concept with red tiger stripes shaped vaguely like thunderbolts, the face-markings, and etc.This is a good ref for the swirly-shoulder-edits.
Other Notes: I'd like for him to be furry/scruffier around the face/chest/belly if possible. Also, I asked earlier but put here just for completeness --> would it be possible to not have the horse ears peeking out, so the only functional ears would be cat-like? Just curious because I've seen it in other purewalkers

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: Bow and lightning arrows like in reference pictures. Exact placement and visual attributes CC.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Bow and arrows ref  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:15 pm
Entry Tag: stormflower | Sumi-e Kitsune Purewalker | Moderate

Your Discord Username: stormflower #5130
Preferred method of contact: discord would be quicker probably

Pelted

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Sumi-e Kitsune Purewalker
Body Build: Regular
Leg Up?: CC
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? would be loved

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Her Coloration is going to be CC but basing it off of a Marble Arctic Fox. Several References below, minimal black want her to be on the lighter side and also maybe be a touch more pink in color and you can CC any other markings or aspects as you see fit
Face: Expression edit as you see fit(She is very cunning and sultry) eye color I can never decide between Bright yellow or pink so CC(slightly glowing though please)
Mane:See in un-pelted version below
Tail: KITSUNE!! All the Tails!! CC. Im totally ok with 1 custom drawn tail(maybe 2?) and then just repeating it or even mixing with stock tail(s) whatever you think suits for the edit level matched with other edits
Hooves/Fetlocks:N/A PAWS biggrin
Reference Image(s):All the foxes lol
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6-my fav F7-That FACE! Just because xD

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) n/a
Pelt: See References above but Kitsune Fox
Other Notes: Feral Fox Edited for the Kitsune many tails CC, wouldn’t dare ask for custom feral form xD Also I don’t expect the Feral form to have any items on it, but if you can or want to, some could be awesome For her Feral form....is this the feral base you can use to edit? myAshura(co-owned with Shi Berry)

Trading Post Items: CC Would love to have some flowers and bells on her though…at least bells…strings of bells hanging over her in silver and maybe even a pearl iridescent color(if you think that would look good). Maybe the bells could vary in size too?
Custom Items: OK so major CC here but I do want some items, maybe a kimono obi with a sheathed Tanto sword around her middle and kimono sleeves on her front legs that hang over her front paws and a matching hair adornment(though that may only show on the peltless version)…Lastly Id love fox fire around her front paws(on an itemless version) and a few floating around her but the flames are Medium(just not super bright) pink and white in color-Fading from pink to white in the center(floating fox fire around her would be present in all versions?)
Reference Image(s) for Items: just for inspiration
Pretty Everything boop Pretty Another Another Pretty One more Obi Obi2 Kimono and obi Kimono and Obi2
Ashura for Obi and sword placement inspiration(I co-own him with Shi Berry) Ashura Cert
tanto 1 Tanto 2 Fav Tanto Example

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design

UnPelted

Soquili Species: Sumi-e Kitsune Purewalker
WIP Needed? would be loved

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Her Coloration is going to be CC but basing it off of a Marble Arctic Fox. Several References below, minimal black want her to be on the lighter side and also maybe be a touch more pink in color and you can CC any other markings or aspects as you see fit
Face: Expression edit as you see fit eye color I can never decide between Bright yellow or pink so CC(slightly glowing though please)
Mane: Japanese Inspired but CC, inspiration Refs below
Tail: KITSUNE!! All the Tails!! CC. Im totally ok with 1 custom drawn tail(maybe 2?) and then just repeating it or even mixing with stock tail(s) whatever you think suits for the edit level matched with other edits
Hooves/Fetlocks:N/A PAWS biggrin
Reference Image(s): Hair Inspiration
Everything Hair Another Hair

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) n/a
Pelt: Peltless form
Other Notes: You guys are super awesome!! Thanks for the chance!!

-- Accessories & Edits ---Left this the same but as Peltless is just more for me the owner the items don’t have to show on this version if you don’t want….its more to just show her mane style I guess and hair adornment??
Trading Post Items: CC Would love to have some flowers and bells on her though…at least bells…strings of bells hanging over her in silver and maybe even a pearl iridescent color(if you think that would look good). Maybe the bells could vary in size too?
Custom Items: OK so major CC here but I do want some items, maybe a kimono obi with a sheathed Tanto sword around her middle and kimono sleeves on her front legs that hang over her front paws and a matching hair adornment(though that may only show on the peltless version)…Lastly Id love fox fire around her front paws(on an itemless version) and a few floating around her but the flames are Medium(just not super bright) pink and white in color-Fading from pink to white in the center(floating fox fire around her would be present in all versions?)
Reference Image(s) for Items: just for inspiration
see above(didnt see a point in posting them again here xD)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design: This girl has been mulling around in my head for years(with some new tweaks) and Im finally deciding to 'write her out', she is the purewalker that tricked my WoW Cursed Catwalker into becoming well cursed xD so she will be very fun and be SO fun for lots of plots and things...oh the chaos and fun biggrin

~*~ I want my skinwalker original flavor! ~*~
-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

(wasn't sure if I needed this or not but figured it couldn't hurt to add it xD)

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer: Though we arent limited to 3 anymore but if there were to be an arrangement were they would be breed exclusively it could be done so or seen as an alliance of sorts to create offspring to bring more terror and whatnot and raise more killers and extend their own reach

Forms are normal, listed as fling as non-charmed walkers cannot lifemate

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer: No, they may have alliances but they are usually very short term and for personal gain. They often leave their baskets for unsuspecting soquili to find and raise even.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer: Ask staff for help and can always review the rules and guide regarding walkers...and now we also have the option to charm them if we still have issues.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer: No, I dont believe so. Unless they have been charmed though maybe?

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer: Technically they could, but it would be like hell freezing over, they would all basically want to be in charge most like and would fight too much among themselves to get their joint goal achieved....just very VERY unlikely...

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer: Devil Spawn! Evil, though some can be very manipulative and cunning they are evil and are cold blooded killer with little emotions. They have a near insatiable thirst for blood.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:27 pm
Entry Tag: Ririka | Pure Catwalker | Moderate | Charmed Pure Catwalker

Your Discord Username: Ririka #9412
Preferred method of contact: Discord

Soquili Species: - Charmed Pure Catwalker
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Cream body with brown and black snowshoe cat markings based on the reference images linked below.
Face: Ice blue eyes with brown and black markings based on the reference images linked below.
Mane: Medium to long straight mane with random braids dotted about.
Tail: Medium to long CC based on the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black claws please.
Reference Image(s): [Face] : [Body + Face] : [Body] : [Body] : [Body]

Pelt: CC- based on the reference images above.
Other Notes: CC Charm color and location

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A necklace based on the image provided.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [X]  

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:29 pm
Entry Tag: Tara de Draiocht | Hippo | Heavy

Your Discord Username: taradedraiocht
Preferred method of contact: Discord or Gaia

Entry Tag: Tara de Draiocht | Mutant Hipphogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom

User ImageEdit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Hippogryph (no feathers; just claws) / 4 clawed feet
Body Build: reg / all four legs down
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Myself/plushie/OC sherlock holmes based on 221B
WIP Needed? Yes please!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Locks Baker
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Breed: OC Sherlock based on 221B
Temper: Penetrating
Lifemate: Jonna Baker
Tag Background: This one
Tag frame color: Dark Purple (like shirt)
Tag feather color(s): Bones; Matches skull colouring

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Hair: Curly Mane, but a little bit longer on the neck. And the tail a little bit longer (NOT a lot though please) PERMISSION

Reference Image(s):

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:- Tabard: Cloth
Expression: Bored?
Custom Items:
- Human skull (placement on reference)
- Ali Miller Home Sweet Home Teacup & Saucer CC on placement
- Pink Cellphone / iphone
- Custom pet (little porcupine) If my custom is chosen I will go into detail of what it will look like. Thanks!
Reference Image(s) for Items: see background image.

Attempts;

1. Feb 2014 (more below)

If possible I would like a familiar (edited) for him if chosen..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:01 pm
Entry Tag: Kiara Lime | Mutant Charmed (Alt) Fox Purewalker | Moderate | (Charmed) Pure Walker

Your Discord Username: Kiki #4195
Preferred method of contact: PM

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: Mutant Charmed (Alt) Fox Purewalker
Concept Origin: Plush/Wishful Mix
WIP Needed? Up to colorist

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: on the plush and the wishful, giving colorist full design on how to interrupt the two into one sexy stallion
Face: CC
Mane: bald, but fluffy
Tail: The longer unedited fluffy one
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine Purewalker paws
Reference Image(s):
User ImageUser Image

Pelt: No paws or dream catcher hanging from the pelt please hanging from them. The Charmed gem being the color of the eyes, but on the middle of the chest for the boy or middle of the head, up to the colorist on which of the two places.
Other Notes: Mutant Fox Purewaker
As for the pure form on the Alt Feral Fox lines, please
Unedited Fox ears on the main stallion, not showing any horse ears.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes

Kiara Lime

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:59 pm
Header
[b]Entry Tag:[/b] Mia Lovasz | Purewalker | moderate | Charmed Purewalker

Your Discord Username: Mia#6677
Preferred method of contact: discord

Edit Category: Moderate?
Soquili Species: - Rat Purewalker
Leg Up?: yes
Starting Stage: Adult,
Concept Origin: i own rats <3
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC! Completely. Surprise me with your creativity. i love evil blood and gore as well
Face: rat face nose ears teeth whiskers. otherwise CC! Completely. Surprise me with your creativity
Mane: CC! Completely. Surprise me with your creativity.
Tail: rat tail. CC! Completely. Surprise me with your creativity.
Hooves/Fetlocks: rat hands and feet if possible. if not cc on paws
Reference Image(s): none. have fun hehe

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Rat. surprise me with colors and markings. ,
Other Notes: as long as its a rat purewalker. i love surprises <3

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: CC! Completely. Surprise me with your creativity.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: up to colorist to design <3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:46 pm
Entry Tag: Summer Raaven | Draft Regular | Moderate |

Your Discord Username: Summer#5800
Preferred method of contact: DM

Edit Category:
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC -- See Ref / Mock-Baby of Happiness & Theo
Face: CC -- See Ref
Mane: CC -- See Ref
Tail: CC -- See Ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC -- See Ref / Draft Featherings
Reference Image(s): Happiness x Theo

Horn(s): ---
Wings: ---
Fins: ---
Scales: ---
Pelt: ---
Other Notes: ---

Trading Post Items: ---
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: ---

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ---  

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:50 pm
Entry Tag: mistalina13 | (Charmed) Owl Purewalker | Mod/Heavy (Depending on who rolls it. Lots of CC)

Your Discord Username: mistalina13#9927
Preferred method of contact: Discord or PM, whichever works.

Edit Category: Up to Heavy (Largely CC)
Soquili Species: Charmed Owl Purewalker
Body Build: CC Draft or Warhorse - In my head he's grown to be pretty massive and naturally intimidating.
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? It's mostly CC so only if you wish to provide one.

** I would also like him to be charmed! **
Perhaps on the front facing shoulder in a color that pops against his coloration.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC - see refs for inspiration. Some older scarring around his angeni charm, like he's tried to get rid of it. (Scratches from bark, rocks, or that it's been bitten or scratched at.) Other general scarring from fights and whatnot would also be good.
Face: CC - see refs for inspiration. A bit of blood on his beak / mouth. Would love really dark sclera on the eyes to give off a sort of creepy vibe.
Mane: Obv for unpelted. CC. Feel free to design it however you like, just stick to the natural-ish color palette like the rest.
Tail: CC - see refs for inspiration. Feel free to design it however you like, just stick to the natural-ish color palette like the rest.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Owl toesies! CC coloring - see refs for inspiration. A bit of blood on his talons.
Reference Image(s): These are some owls I like, feel free to mix up whatever bits you like from them pattern / feature wise. (You can even use other owls if you feel so inspired.) Just keep everything to natural-ish owl colors please. <3
......- Barred Owl - http://aviary.owls.com/uploads/images/barred_owl_Strix-varia.jpg
......- Snowy Owl - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/Snowy_Owl_Barrow_Alaska.jpg
......- Barn Owl - http://aviary.owls.com/owls/barn-owl.html
......- Tawny Owl - http://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2014/02/tawnyowl.jpg
......- Tawny Fish Owl - http://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2014/02/shutterstock_145462771.jpg
......- Eurasian Eagle Owl - http://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2014/02/shutterstock_109575800.jpg

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: CC - see refs for inspiration. Edit some feathers so they looked damaged or picked at. (Custom wings would be cool if you felt up to doing them, if not no big. Even average sized wings are great, it's just about making a terrifying silhouette mostly.)
Pelt: Owl - CC; see refs for inspiration.
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: CC some items.
Custom Items: CC some items.
Reference Image(s) for Items: I'd like him to have things, though they should look tattered / tarnished / worse for the wear since he's rough with everything. (Lots of leather and feathers... and some that might have been trophies from hunts.)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original Design  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:53 pm
Entry Tag: XxXPandamoniumXxX | Mutant | Heavy | Twins

Your Discord Username: Panda#2025
Preferred method of contact: DM

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant (Though it's honestly CC since they are mock-children)
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref images down below
Face: See ref images down below
Mane: See ref images down below
Tail: See ref images down below
Hooves/Fetlocks: I want both to have claws instead of hooves like the father has. Color is CC though. See ref images down below
Reference Image(s): Daniella | Uncert x Grimm | Uncert - They are both lifemated too

Horn(s): See ref images above
Wings: See ref images above
Fins: See ref images above
Scales: See ref images above
Pelt: See ref images above
Other Notes: They are going to be completely identical twins in look. But they can have a different coloration. It's entirely up to you. I'm leaving this pretty CC.

Trading Post Items: No
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: See ref images above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Just in case here is the permission  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:58 pm
Entry Tag: .Tortured. .Pumpkin. | Mutant Cerynei/Kirin/Unicorn/Wind - Mock Child | Moderate-Heavy | Twins (if Mythi rolls)

Your Discord Username: PumpkinGuts
Preferred method of contact: DM or PM (DM on Discord 1000% faster)

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy I think? I mean it could be Minor depending on how you go with it?
Soquili Species: Pretty much CC. This pair has Kirin, Cerynei, Unicorn, and Wind breeds immediately available, as well as visible mutant traits; not going to ask permission for other throwbacks. <3
Body Build: CC
Leg Up?: Yes for male, No for female
Concept Origin: Mock child(ren)
WIP Needed? Nope! <3

-- Colors & Markings --
All CC! <3
Reference Image(s): Spoilered the larger uncert images!
User Image - Her lantern and pungi items are custom via Mind <3
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Also:: Gogol's Father for throwbacks. <3

Horn(s): CC!
Wings: CC!
Scales: CC!
Other Notes: I do not like Eagle wings, but everything else is fair game. <3

Trading Post Items: CC~ I very much like the flowers and candles and baskets available~
Custom Items: CC! I would love to see some critters. ICly, Gogol has some little mice that hang around her despite her snake, so maybe something along those lines?
Reference Image(s) for Items: None~ Go nuts! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:15 pm
Entry Tag: Ebonrune | Kirin/Cerynei pawed mutant | Heavy (But there's also an unedited version of this form if needed/am willing to work with colorist if I'm rolled)|

Your Discord Username: Ebonrune#8050
Preferred method of contact: Here or there makes no difference to me

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin/Cerynei pawed mutant
Body Build: Regular, leg down
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? If possible please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Blue striped, FLUFFY AS ALL HECK, 'scales' that sort of make a saddle shape and spikes around it
Face: Red eyes, open smile, #2 fangs, Cerynei ears
Mane: No mane. Original kirin-like scales similar color as body, maybe slightly paler
Tail: Cerynei Poofy tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline or bear feet w/fetlocks (complete with kirin leg scales, please)
Reference Image(s): plush w/markings (but omit mane, of course), Half brother (& uncert), side spine ref 1, side spine ref 2, rough saddle shape idea

Horn(s): Alternate Kirin  

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:09 pm
Entry Tag: medigel | Owl/Bear Purewalker | Up to Heavy (Can omit weapon/belt if need be for Mod!) | Pure Walker

Your Discord Username: medigel#1301
Preferred method of contact: Discord!

Edit Category: Up to Heavy
Soquili Species: Owl/Bear Purewalker
Body Build: Draft (Or War if Roman nose can be put to it)
Leg Up?: No
Concept Origin: OC with tweaks
WIP Needed? If you want! Most of this is CC based on references and he judgement

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Browns/Bit of tan and blacks with some pale and red painted war-like markings, body colors darkening towards feet. The ref has a few, but please add some more at your discretion!
Face: Glowing bright gold eyes, Roman nose, snarling expression or at least showing teeth with lips closed
Mane: Wild, spiky, and aimed backwards like a porcupine’s; sides fall forward and expose his scalp. Short beard and pointed side burns. A darker brown/black than body with feathers of differing colors, most golden or pheasant-like
Tail: Similar to mane and short/spiky, more feathers or adornments
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear paws, extra floof at back of legs and fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Original Form Orig Form 2

Wings: Owl walker wings, similarly patterned to his reference above but more white/brown like an owl’s
Pelt: Bear/Owl hybrid. Colored like a grizzly bear + German Shepherd, with color darker around eyes save for the white handprint and a small mole by mouth. Both fluff options for Bear portion + the items and adornments he wears in Soq form. Traces of blood optional! Skull adornment maybe? Big teefs
Other Notes: Perhaps have the facial hair expressed in feral form? If not the sideburns (since they’re kinda hidden anyway), the beard <3
grizzly + doggo

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: Bandages along all legs. A red/gray-green wrap with light gold abstract design around waist with a leather belt holding a dagger. A similar smaller red/gray-green wrap about his neck. Frills about both. A small, diamond like item around a bead necklace he wears, pretending it’s an Angeni charm
Reference Image(s) for Items: Above for everything + kris dagger

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design based on owned pet with tweaks  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:29 pm
Entry Tag: Kaya Wolf Moon | Ulun'Suti Halfbreed | Moderate-Heavy

Your Discord Username: Kaya 🐺🌙 #0755
Preferred method of contact: Discord

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti halfbreed
Body Build: Warhorse, if possible; Regular, if Warhorse isn't possible
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay – Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail
WIP Needed? If you would like

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: He has a body color that is lightly tan in tone. There is a cross-shaped scar on the right side of his lower abdomen as well as one on his forehead above his left eye, although this one is covered by his hair for the most part. His Fairy Tail guild mark is on his right pectoral and is a dark blue. Another tattoo resides on his right front leg and should be black. There is an icy SFX aura around the right and left front hooves, with the tendrils of ice floating upward and reaching to about mid-knee (or whatever looks best). CC on exact placement and everything. (Left and right based on the Soq's perspective.)
Face: Eyes should be a dark blue. Eyebrows should be dark blue, almost black. Everything else is CC.
Mane: Color is dark blue, almost black. Feel free to either edit the mane or splice to get the spikey-anime effect in the reference below. Maybe make the mane a little fuller though to where it drapes down the neck a bit but keeps with the overall feel and style?
Tail: CC based on references below. Feel free to either edit or splice. Just something that matches with the mane. Color is dark blue, almost black.
Hooves/Fetlocks: 'Suti cloven hooves and fetlocks. Hoof color is CC. Fetlocks are same color as body.
Reference Image(s):
Full body image
Tattoo and hair
Tattoo closeup
Scars
Frosty wisps
Another hair and forehead scar ref
Fairy Tail mark ref

Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Scales: 'Suti leg scales
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:
Unwanted traits:
All Ulun'suti traits except for leg scales, hooves, and fetlocks

Wanted traits:
1. Wispy, misty, frosty tendrils of ice wrapping around front hooves and legs
2. 'Suti leg scales, cloven hooves, and fetlocks
3. Icy SFX aura around the right and left front hooves, with the tendrils of ice floating upward and reaching to about mid-knee

Trading Post Items:
1) Sword-shaped necklace with a blue gem in the middle. See reference below.
2) Chain-like bracelet. See reference below.
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Necklace v1
Bracelet and necklace

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Ice  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:34 pm
Entry Tag: Tygress Dream | half-unicorn | up to heavy |

Your Discord Username: TygressDream#3381
Preferred method of contact: discord is fine

Edit Category: CC up to heavy
Soquili Species: half unicorn
WIP Needed? not required, but if you want to run item ideas by me that would be welcome

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: red, black and silver with stripes. I'm leaving a lot open on this for CC. He's an OC from my writing and the father of the ladies I'm including in the references.They mostly take after their mother who was shades of blue with white and silvery markings
Face: Eyes: Red like Krystal's, must have the crescent moon marking around his eye
Mane: CC
Tail: CC unicorn tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC.
Reference Image(s): his daughters, all are mine. Hazalinia, Lilliana, Krystal peltless (cursed

Horn(s): No horn please

Other Notes: no unicorn horn. Please use uni tail and or hooves to show his mixed heritage

Trading Post Items: feel free to use and adapt any that suit what is described below.
Custom Items: Various pouches, light leather armor, I'm thinking leather, some type of weapon, scars from his fights with Krystal. Would like for him to have a medicine pouch which ICly contains the angeni charm he hopes to one day use to reclaim his daughter. He's become more of a fighter/warrior after his cursed daughter returned and attacked the family killing his mate. He has been hunting her down and trying to find his other children to warn them and protect them. One of the items should be or incorporate a braid of sky blue and silver hair from his mate. The family name is "Moongazer" the symbol of which is a crescent moon circling an eye like the marking on some of the family if you'd like to include that on some items.
Reference Image(s) for Items: I'm pretty open on this but can find images if you'd prefer.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff