Preferred method of contact: Discord me bby heart

Edit Category: Mod-heavyish?
Soquili Species: Mutant? Wolf Purewalker
Body Build: Regular, Both legs Down
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: World of Warcraft
WIP Needed? Pretty Please?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC; See Refs.I'd love a blood-red horde symbol as a marking somewhere on his shoulder please! Scars, scars everywhere.
Face: See ref; Blue eyes and a snarl. Instead of fangs, large-ish Orc-Like tusks please!
Mane: CC; Anything with braids, slight curls and such? Very Orcish.
Tail: I'd like it to be edited kinda? To your discretion based on the ref!.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf Paws. I wonder if you could put longer claws on? If you can that'd be awesome! If not, no worries.
Reference Image(s): Main Ref || 3D Ref || Alternate or Additional colors to use! ||

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Pelt: Wolf; CC to Refs, scarred up and such.
Other Notes: Feral form being the more angry, snarly, pouncing wolf with larger orc-like tusks spliced on if you can! Possibly change the tail too idk.
I would like an Unpelted form, please.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Bones and teeth and stuff. Have fun yo.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Have fun  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:06 pm
Entry Tag: o-Elixir-o | Mutant Pure Walker | Mod - Heavy| (Charmed) Pure Walker
Your Discord Username:Elixir#1878
Preferred method of contact: PM or DM

Walker Form

Edit Category: Mod to Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Fox (Kitsune) Pure Walker
Body Build: Regular
Leg Up?: Down
Concept Origin: Cosplay - Guild Wars 2
WIP Needed? If you'd like! <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Reference
Face: See Reference - Golden Eyes
Mane: --
Tail: Lots of tails CC <3 | If uncomfortable with custom tails a stock tail could work with the added fluff (Sumi-E like).
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws
Reference Image(s): One, Two, Three
Four, Five - Bottom.

Pelt: Fox (Kitsune) Walker
Other Notes: N.A

Trading Post Items: Only use those that may mimic the cosplay items.
Custom Items: See Reference
Reference Image(s) for Items:
One, Two, Three,Four, Five - Bottom.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cosplay

Unpelt

Edit Category: Mod to Heavy (Depends who rolls it and your choice in limitations)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White fur
Face: Golden eyes , Eyelashes and eye make up like: [x], fang grin. (Think pretty boy!)
Mane: CC Japanese Inspired use references for ideas. White hair please. (I'm cool with a mesh of stock hair to create something)
Tail: -- (Same as above form)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws
Reference Image(s):
Mane: One | Two

Trading Post Items: CC (no need for anything)
Custom Items: CC (Something in his hair like an accessory) rest is up to you! <3

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: OC

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:37 pm
Entry Tag: Melomar | Kalona Cursed Owl Walker (cockatoo) | Med level | (Charmed) Cursed Walker

Your Discord Username: Melomar#7227
Preferred method of contact: Discord or PM

Edit Category: Medium
Soquili Species: - Charmed Owl Walker (Cockatoo variant)
Body Build: War or Draft
Leg Up?: Yes
Concept Origin: By our (mind)powers combined
WIP Needed? No
Please include a wingless version.
Charm CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref
Face: Please omit horse ears. Everything else, see ref
Mane: N/A
Tail: See ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A
Reference Image(s): Familiar cert | uncert

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: See ref above
Other Notes: Pretty bird :U
I want to say the majority of edits to be on the pelt, so you can do what you need to do to get that crest and beak.

Trading Post Items: See ref above, plus CC items that evoke shaman/witchdoctor/psychopath vibes. Also bloody macaw feathers (not the familiar's feathers, but macaws too). You may not want to know.
Custom Items: CC
Macaws for feather refs - please pick your favorite(s) below or combination, if you like:
- mixed group: x | x
- blue: x | x | x
- red: x | x | x | x
- feather closeup: x
Bone references:
- media refs
- choker leg instead?
- bone necklaces bird skull | another

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

- - -

Edit Category: CC
Soquili Species: - Kalona
Body Build: War or Draft (roman nose)
Leg Up?: Yes, with leg feathers
Concept Origin: by our (mind)powers combined
WIP Needed? CC
Please include pelt-less and wingless versions.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Leg feathers please! Otherwise CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: Cat o nine or Demon tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Warhorse or Draft leg feathers please. Colors CC
Reference Image(s): See familiar refs above.

Horn(s): Demonhorns 2, or Devilhorns 2, or custom big a** ram horns. CC.
Wings: Ragged 4, or Style 5. CC.
Pelt: See above.
Other Notes: CC. I'm cool with most anything.

Trading Post Items: Shamanistic items, maybe a sane version of the pelted version's items?
When in doubt, CC!

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:46 pm
Entry Tag: Mahogany Sunset | Mutant Angeni/Flutter/Hippogryph/Kirin | CC Edit Level (Mod+)

Your Discord Username: maho#8722
Preferred method of contact: Gaia PM

Edit Category: CC - Mod to Heavy
Soquili Species: Flutter/Hippogryph
Leg Up?: Nooooo
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Kirin fluffy body! Pastels, CC which specific colors. Markings - simple, elegant. Open to natural-ish markings, swirls, nature-themed markings, etc. I like: leg markings, markings around the eyes, dapples, subtlely defined markings, "cut-out" markings (base-colored markings in an otherwise-colored spot). Please no: corny (like hearts, cutie spots, etc.), super complex full-body markings, red, anything wasp/orca (phobias). This is semi-CC; see the Reference section.
Face: I would love a sultry [removed](templated if you like) with super thick eyelashes. I think a little bit of a blush effect would be cute. See above for markings and Reference section for ideas. Poooossibly headwings.
Mane: Edited: Semi-CC style - prefer medium-long to long, wavy-curly, potentially with braids. I'd like her to have a feather crest where her forelock is similar to the Regular/Cockatoo templated feather mane styles, but somewhat softer-looking? In between laid back and fully upright. Throw in as many other feathers as you like to the mane itself, but aside from the feather crest, I would like the mane to be mostly hair. Color: Something contrasting to the pastels, either black, black with color streaks/ombre, or perhaps a deep tone, like dark blue...? I'd like to figure this out together.
Tail: Edited: Semi-CC style. See Mane section. I would like her tail to start as feathers, similar to her mane, then become hair for 3/4 of it. I am all for tails which interact with the back legs. Color scheme matching the mane. I would like her to have a small section of hair/feathers which is white or grey, indicating a scar or something.
Hooves/Fetlocks: All four feet should be hippogryph feet. Talons should be a contrasting color. Poooossibly ankle winglets? Up to you if they look weird.
Reference Image(s): Salvator Nyare will have at least one breeding with her. Imagine her as a mare you would love to roll with him in a mixer? XD

Horn(s): Kirin smooth horn; color should be from the palette created by the main pony.
Wings: Triwing! Kind of hoping for a custom set of flutter or flutter-hybrid wings, but it's a-okay if you don't want to do them. I adore the following wingsets: falcon hippogryph wings, male & female (would like at least one set of these); heron & eagle wind wings; Style 2 angeni wings; Style 2 Flutter & the huuuuge flutter wings (pony-height ones) from CYOs & the teeny tiny hybrid flutter wings (teeny tiny wings by themselves, not with the small wind hybrid wings). I am okay with Style 1 angeni wings, Style 1 flutter wings. I do not want: original wind wings, dove wings, other types of flutter wings than those named. (Please let me know if you have questions!!)
Design and placement are up to you. I would like for the palette to match the body or mane/tail of the pony in some way.
Fins: Nope
Scales: Nope
Pelt: Nope
Other Notes: Alt version - itemless, wingless for markings.

Trading Post Items: Maybe 3-hoop earrings or hairsticks? Candles? A produce basket?
Custom Items: I would like for her to have some dahlias, gold jewelry, and silky fabric stuff. Dahlias I think would be cute in/above her tail or on her butt, and potentially behind her facing ear. Gold jewelry: I would love for her to have some simple gold bangles on her ankles - not necessarily on all four feet, but at least two? I also think some gold chains or something across her rump or shoulders might be nice. Maybe some gold clasps in her hair? Silks: Wrapped around legs, over back, around back legs? Exact placement CC. I think it might be cute for her to have a little bird friend? Maybe a finch or something tropical?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Dahlia 1 | Dahlia 2 | Dahlia 3 | Dahlia 4 | Gold Jewelry 1 | Gold Jewelry 2 | Silks 1 | Silks 2 | Silks 3

If she looks too cluttered as a triwing with a bunch of item stuffs, let's discuss taking wings or items off :3  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:27 pm
Entry Tag: Leez0rz| Kirin/Kalona | Heavy

Your Discord Username: ubebaebabe #9468
Preferred method of contact: Discord.

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin/Kalona
Body Build: Kirin
-- Male Leg Up or down: N/A
Concept Origin: Sheep
WIP Needed? Yes, please.
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mimosa
Owner: Leez0rz
Breed: Sheep
Temper: Polite
Mate: Mithos
Element (ulun’suti Only): N/A
Tag Background: 008
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:
- Predominantly white
- Spots/Freckles on the face (Example, Example, Example)
- Spots on body/legs (Example, Example, Example, Example)
Face:
- Spotty dotty + freckles. (See links in Body section)
- If no spots on the nose, add some pink around the nose/mouth area (Example)
- Please don't make the face entirely black.
Mane:
- Long - A natural length around the area of the knee
- Curly and whimsical (Example, Example)
- Possibly add some braids, but not necessary
- Flower Crown (Example, Example, Example, Example, Example, Example)
- Flowers placed along the length of her mane
- Color - Shade of tan like the wool of these sheep, possibly ombre from tan to white? (Example, Example, or use any other shades found on other sheep I've linked.)
Tail:
- Sheep tail with slight curly fuzzy at end or like Mithos (Example, Example, Example)
- Color - Matches the body
- If the above bullet point does not fit kirin tail guidelines, then a furrier tail with fluff that matches her mane and flowers embedded into it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Standard kirin hooves and fetlocks, black hooves.
Eye color: Hazel green
Reference Image(s): See above.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC, but here are some ideas - (Example, Example)
Wings: None
Scales: None.
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: If possible~
- Fluffier body and ears
- Change eyes to have a doe-like [removed](Example)

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Flower crown
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:51 pm
Entry Tag: [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Mutant Hybrid Skinwalker | Minor/Moderate | Pure Walker

Your Discord Username: Natty #7639
Preferred method of contact: PM or DM

Edit Category: Minor or Moderate
Soquili Species: Cat/Owl Pure Skinwalker
Body Build: Regular- CC between leg up or down
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? I would like one, I don't mind the wait. Can I also request a peltless form, please and thank you. (Disregard if not allowed for the current slots) Can I also get an itemless version as well, please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
Main body color- #272829 Sumi-e style
Main body pattern- #767676 skeleton pattern.
Second body pattern- Patches across the face, one front leg, one back leg, one front paw, and one back paw, of areas the color of galaxies with stars. (CC which side the galaxy pattern lands on. So you can reverse what is seen in the ref, copy it to a tee, do a mixture of both, etc.)
Ears: The one on the right is mainly white (#ffffff), with a galaxy pattern on the tip. The left has a galaxy pattern.

Face:
Eye color- Bright blue (#7697f1)
Eyebrows- Pissed; #272829
Inner ear- White #ffffff if you need the code
Expression- CC eyes, Sharp snarl with #4 fangs.
Markings- Skeleton/skull marking over face, a patch of a galaxy marking and stars over one side of the face. (CC which side)

Mane: Refer to ref
Tail: Cat tail. Color, same as body.
Markings- skeleton pattern with a patch of galaxy/stars at the tip
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cat paws with extra fur on the back that matches the color around the paw/leg. CC claw color.
Reference Image(s):
With the clothes
Without the clothes

Wings: Owl pelt wings. Color and markings Like the ref, with transparent effect at the tips as well.
Pelt:
Species- Cat/Owl
Pelt- Mainly Owl pelt, but with bobcat ears instead, the cat teeth poking out from under the beak (If possible), and the feline tail under the tail feathers (If that's not possible/allowed, then CC between the cat tail or the tail feathers).
Color- CC how the pelt is actually colored. Either implement the kimono in the clothed ref as the pelt color, or color it however you see fit/pleasant. I would like the wings to match the ref in color, pattern and effect; where it slowly fades to being see through at the tips.
Feral- CC between the owl one or cat one, whichever is easier to edit/splice.

Other Notes: Cheek scruff the same color as the fur on the cheeks

Trading Post Items:
•Bandages- Off white in color with blood splatter
•Tiki mask necklace. Would it be possible to get it without the feathers though?- CC the color of the item and the smoke.

Custom Items:
•It doesn't have to look like the one in the ref, but a hair pin of some kind. It can be star/galaxy themed, skeleton themed or a combination of the two.
Without the clothes

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

---------

(Peltless)
Edit Category: Minor or Moderate
Soquili Species: Cat/Owl Pure Skinwalker
Body Build: Regular- CC between leg up or down
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? I would like one, I don't mind the wait. Can I also request a peltless form, please and thank you. (Disregard if not allowed for the current slots) Can I also get an itemless version as well, please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
Main body color- #272829 Sumi-e style
Main body pattern- #767676 skeleton pattern.
Second body pattern- Patches across the face, one front leg, one back leg, one front paw, and one back paw, of areas the color of galaxies with stars. (CC which side the galaxy pattern lands on. So you can reverse what is seen in the ref, copy it to a tee, do a mixture of both, etc.)
Ears: The one on the right is mainly white (#ffffff), with a galaxy pattern on the tip. The left has a galaxy pattern.

Face:
Eye color- Bright blue (#7697f1)
Eyebrows- Pissed; #272829
Inner ear- White #ffffff if you need the code
Expression- CC eyes, Sharp snarl with #4 fangs.
Markings- Skeleton/skull marking over face, a patch of a galaxy marking and stars over one side of the face. (CC which side)

Mane: Refer to ref
Tail: Cat tail. Color, same as body.
Markings- skeleton pattern with a patch of galaxy/stars at the tip
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cat paws with extra fur on the back that matches the color around the paw/leg. CC claw color.
Reference Image(s):
With the clothes
Without the clothes

Wings: CC, but same effect and colors of the wings in the refs
Other Notes: Cheek scruff the same color as the fur on the cheeks

Trading Post Items:
•Bandages- Off white in color with blood splatter
•Tiki mask necklace. Would it be possible to get it without the feathers though?- CC the color of the item and the smoke.

Custom Items:
•It doesn't have to look like the one in the ref, but a hair pin of some kind. It can be star/galaxy themed, skeleton themed or a combination of the two.
Without the clothes

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

-------WALKER QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
In canon, it could be explained as the skinwalker just using each other for breeding purposes because they happen to be around at the time or reside close by. In breedings, they would always have to be a fling as skinwalkers can't lifemate at all, whether pure or cursed.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
The first and best solution, would be getting the skinwalker charmed. One can also discuss with an (the? I don't know if there's more than one) rp managers on things that might help. You can also choose to not RP the skinwalker. The least likely, give the skinwalker to someone who could RP it properly.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
Only charmed skinwalkers can be entered into Wishing Stars, any other type of skinwalkers are too violent and evil to enter

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers hate and resentments doesn't allow them to work well with anyone, even their own kind. They either end up breaking up due to butting personalities, squabbling from so many dominant tempers, or the lust of meat driving them away to sate the feeling and not having the patience to go through with the attack

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Skinwalkers are absolutely ruthless beasts, whether pure or cursed. They are all evil, but their personalities run the gambit between just blood-thirsty, twisted, to just completely insane. They care about no one else besides themselves and their needs.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:12 am
Entry Tag: ChaosMyotismon | Regular| minor? |

Your Discord Username: ChaosMyotismon
Preferred method of contact: Discord

insert custom form(s)

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Regular
Body Build: Regular, Leg up.
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Not really. It would be nice, but not needed.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Looks like Paint type.
Face: eye color = Pinky purple,
eyebrows = Looks tapered and narrow
inner ear = faded pink
facial markings = Eye ring with tear drops around it.
Mane: Forever Foal
Tail: Wild
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes please, as for color see ref.
Reference Image(s): https://imgur.com/nzoIY8G

Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Necklaces. DreamCatcher under the Tie Choker.
Desired colors if they can be colored.
For the Tie Choker = http://www.snakemannn.com/jewelry/chokers/2bighornchoker01.jpg
Dreamcatcher = https://imgur.com/pXt836L
Reference Image(s) for Items: Stock items I think.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I only know Discord name, Lady_Trashsaya gave away 6 ponies and he was one of them. I own him now, but permission returns to them I guess. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:51 am
Entry Tag: Wasteland Wyvern | Ulun'Suti | Moderate

Your Discord Username: Wasteland Wyvern#3614

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Pure Ulun'Suti
Leg Up?: No
Concept Origin: Father to an existing Soquili.
WIP Needed? Yes please?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC inspired by the son.

Face:
Eye Color - Bright Green
Eyebrows - Dark Gold similar to son with a small gray streak towards the ends showing age.
Inner Ear - CC based on son.
Facial Markings - CC Based off son.
Expression - Stock Original Male Eyebrows, Stock Original Male Soq Eyes, and Stock Ulun'Suti Elongated Mouth. For the mouth can you erase the two little fangs that come with it and instead use the Templated #2 fang from the expressions update? I just want him to have the one fang showing over his lips.

Mane: Edited CC based on son, similar style and length, similar color with gray streaks showing his age.

Tail: Stock Ulun'suti Scaled Tail with Edited CC tuft of fur on the end. Similar to sons in style and color with gray streaks in it showing age. Scale Colors are CC based off son.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock Fluffy Fetlocks (as fluffy as I can get without him being draft), with Stock Ulun'Suti Cloven Hooves. Hoof color is CC based off sons.

Reference Image(s):
1.) Wolfheart | Wolfheart's Uncert

Horn(s): Suti Looped Horn for First Pair, and Suti Scaled Horns tucked underneath that Looped Horn for four horns total. Color is CC based off son.

Wings: Scaled Frilled Wings. Color is CC based off son with opacity turned down on the membranes to make them partially see through.

Scales: Stock Ulun'Suti Plated Nose Ridge, Back, Belly, Tail, and Leg Scales - Color is CC based off son. Son has only back leg scales, I'd like the father to have them on both legs.

Other Notes:
1.) Could I get the stock templated chin scruff for this boy?
2.) I'd prefer the father not be a carbon copy of the son so feel free to take some small liberties to make him unique but still obviously related, just please don't add any other Ulun'suti stock parts like the Spurs, Talons, or any Spikes or Frills. The ones I listed above are the only ones I want used. <3

Trading Post Items:
1.) 3 Hoop Earrings in the front most ear only - Shiny Gold Color
2.) Templated Starflower #2 - Colored like a vanilla blossom and tucked in front of his front most ear but low enough to still show some of the earrings.
Custom Items:
1.) Nose Ring Hoop - Shiny Gold Color
1.) Nose Ring

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission granted here from Kaya!

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Water  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:05 am
Entry Tag: AstoriaFallen | mutant hippo suti | heavy | Solo Custom | Adult

Your Discord Username: AstoriaFallen#1217
Preferred method of contact: DM, I'll get it quicker. But PM or quote works fine as well.

Custom Soquili

Edit Category: - Edited
Soquili Species: - Mutant HippoSuti
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - I think this would be a new concept? It's a full blooded sister for a pre-existing Family

WIP Needed? Not needed but wouldn't mind if you wanted to do one.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Body is dad's base color and moms claw color. The markings upon her glow, to include her eyes and the blue singular feathers. SO, with her markings. I tried to take the designs from dads horns and put them on her body. I also tried to do a variation of mothers markings. So those are just a rough idea. I would like the markings to be thinner and if you want you can do what I've drawn or CC them from dad's antlers. <3 I did my best with dads scale (is that what they are?) markings. Feel free to add more or use less if you so desire. smile
Face: The eyes glow like dads. Moms facial markings upon the nose and the swoosh under the eye. The scales (i think that's what they are) cover just her cheeks and across the bridge of her nose between her eyes and go down her neck a little.
Mane: I would like for her to have knee length hair that wraps around her in a sorta wind blown look, colored similar to dads, or a variation similar to his. I would like for it to be feminine looking. I do want her to have head feathers, but not too many. Just enough to accent around her head and laying flat-ish (like moms) but with some feminine curl, and then a few of dads glowie ones (placement can be CC).
Tail: I would like her to have a regular tail (hair) and a feathered tail mixed. The regular tail DOES NOT have to look like my ref, but I would like it to have it's length. The feathers are supposed to be moms feather base color peacock style with a flair of dads mixed into it. Though I want it to have a more feminine and curled look like one of the base templates I saw? All the feathers :3 CC the tail. Would like a combination of moms peacock style with a flair of dads thrown into it. Something elegant and feminine please <3
Hooves/Fetlocks: Four Claws please. <3
Reference Image(s): Thumbnails are real size coded down to 400, if open in new page will be regular size
User Image
User Image
User Image
Parents:
User Image x User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: So, this is totally CC for you. She's a Hippo-Suti Mix so I was thinking a combo of the two, like starting out suti and transforming into some feather fluffy looking thing? BUT honestly, she's good with or without wings. But would like fluffy feathers if she gets wings and would like for them to be colored like dads tail, the purple with the neon blue. <3 or something CC'd to fit her. <3 (I think wings may make her look cluttered now that I think about this more? Like I said, wings are CC OR you could do cute little mutant ones that couldn't possibly allow her to fly. :3 Tiny mutant wings that are useless for the win)
Horn(s): Can be similar to dads, though solid black. or CC them to fit the rest of what she has going on.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Necklace/body chain with moon and star charms that hangs around neck. Moon and Star Glows blue. Laurel crown that looks similar to dads bracelet. Silver in color. Can CC other items on her if you so choose.
User Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vrachka
Owner: AstoriaFallen
Breed: Mutant HippoSuti
Temper: Dreamer
Mate: none
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes agreement
Contest shes from

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:29 am
Entry Tag: Sabin Duvert | Purewalker | Mod-Heavy (depending on colorist/CC)| Canine (Hellhound) PureWalker - uncharmed

Your Discord Username: Arania#5475 (But I’m not on the soquili discord)
Preferred method of contact: PM, but DMs through discord are also fine

Edit Category:  Mod-Heavy (depending on colorist/CC)
Soquili Species: Mutant Purewalker
Body Build: CC
Leg Up?: CC
Concept Origin:. I want a canine skinwalker based on a hellhound. So with Fire/horn/demony tail edits. CC Wings. I have a reference folder of hellhound inspiration ideas to play with smile
WIP Needed? 

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: black and glossy, ideally with some texture in there and/or occult sigils (or maybe some occult sigils on the pelt instead?)
Face:
Mane: If you have an unpelted form, CC
Tail: I’d love a unique demony tail - maybe with some shagginess near the base? Take inspiration from the ref folder smile
Hooves/Fetlocks: canine paws - I’d love to have some fire around his feet (CC Color - and/or magic sigil or fire in the pattern of a magic sigil)
Reference Image(s):

Reference folder for favorite hellhound/barghest/etc ideas is here

Horn(s): I would like horns - Have fun looking through the ref folder for inspriation
Wings: CC! I’d be down for demony wings, but not necessary
Pelt: Canine base pelt. Please no horse ears showing through the pelt.
Mostly CC - probably black base - and if no

Other Notes: I would like his feral form to be edited, but not fully custom. Added in traits like the horns, demony tail, if he winds up with wings, etc.

Ideally, I think the refined alt wolf with raised ears for the base feral form - if that’s tough to edit, then the coyote

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items:
I would love some occult paraphanelia! Ideas include:
- spellbooks, scrolls, runes, scrawled sigils, glowing sigils, fire, magic circles, glowing pawprints behind ihm, etc

~*~ I want my skinwalker original flavor! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Depending on the particular skinwalker, but anything from a dark obsession the skinwalker has with the other soquili, to some other sort of entrapment/sense of twisted ownership the skinwalker perceives having. Although there are no longer breeding caps - there is no such thing as lifemating between uncharmed skinwalkers, even if they wind up only breeding with the same partner for plot purposes.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Nope - again, not except situations of perversions thereof. Family groups don’t last with skinwalkers - breaking down into infighting and power struggles.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Get them charmed, or keep it to plotting or non-RP.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
Only charmed skinwalkers. The star would not grant a wish from a perverse being like an unchharmed walker.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Power struggles and in-fighting. Skinwalkers by nature are sociopaths and cannot compromise their own desires and gratification for the good of a group.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer: Evil. There are a lot of flavors of evil, but only concerned for their own wellbeing and making the lives of others worse.

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:45 am
Entry Tag: Mewsings of An Angel | Feline Paw Mutant Walker | | (Charmed) Cursed Feline Walker

Your Discord Username: Mewsings#4821

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Mewsings of An Angel
Image of Soquili: User Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Cursed Walker (Charmed)
WIP Needed? Please?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like her markings faded to not make her look so muddy.
Face: Since her eyes aren't visible, I leave it to CC! I would love her to have a more sultry expression.
Mane: CC - please see reference images for ideas. I'd love her eyes to be more visible and her hair to be more wild, maybe sporting a feather headdress?
Tail: Tail longer and fluffier, more cat like. CC on overall look.
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A, feline paws
Reference Image(s): Ref1 Ref2 Ref3

Wings: see above images. Perhaps the colors made to match her skin a bit more?
Pelt: Walker pelt to match her jaguar pelt. Could the cat form also have a sultry expression along with some Mayan themed items?
Other Notes: I would like to have an unitemed and an itemed version please!

Reference Image(s) for Items: Items are very CC. I know I would adore her having some golden jewelry like some of the other Mayan soq have.

Ref1 Ref2 Ref3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:27 pm
Entry Tag: Nikkichomp | Angeni-Kalona-Uni | Moderate

Your Discord Username: Pyrrh#5408
Preferred method of contact: Discord is great!

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Angeni-Kalona-Uni cross
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Basket Adult
Concept Origin: Original concept + Mockbreeding {permission here}
WIP Needed? Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colors CC from parents; I'd love to see some speckling from Vapor and some of the Halloween-y markings from Arcadia (web, skull)
Face: CC colors/markings from parents; eye style like Vapor (glowing slit pupil)
Mane: Loose and flowy like Arcadia, I'd like it to be longer (down to forearm/knee)
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Very feathery
Reference Image(s): Mock parents & family info can be seen here: xx

Horn(s): CC
Wings: Triwing, CC. All three wings should have eyes on them like Arcadia's top wing. I love the floaty bits on Arcadia's wings and also the tearing on Vapor's.
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes:
Vapor also has these really cool talon-like spikes on his wings all over the place, let's give Vindictus some of those somewhere. Maybe down his spine?
Here's the concept that he will be fulfilling:

Mad Hatter, or Just Mr. Hat?
Username: Nikkichomp
Name: Vindictus Sinclair
Personality: Vindictus varies wildly between being spunky, confident, and outgoing and being sullen, withdrawn, and fearful. This is due to the fact that he frequently hallucinates. When there are no visions in sight, he is at his best. When the things he sees are dark, twisted, and terrifying, he is at his worst. He begins becoming a bit detached from reality as soon as any hallucinations appear, sometimes even talking aloud to them. However, no matter how terrifying the apparitions are, he has always made it a point to work as hard as he can to make sure he is not lashing out at his loved ones, for they are his world and he would move heaven and earth for them.

As a foal, Vin had a lot of difficulty describing and explaining his visions. Having seen Arcadia making art, he attempts to mimic her style and portray the things appearing to him. As he grows older, he continues to take after his mother by making art, but he moves from paint to 3-D objects, using rocks, branches, leaves, and any other movable objects to form sculptures of the hallucinations appearing to him instead.

Vindictus is attached to and cares for his family members, but his favorite is Vapor. From a young age, he has taken to verbally sparring with the colorful stallion, especially when he is feeling feisty. To him, the banter is a sign of endearment, no matter how rough it gets.

Plot Ideas:

FOAL:
*The First Hallucination: Vindi has his first hallucination as a young foal. How does his family react? (this can be comprised of any combination of parents and siblings)

*Monkey See, Monkey Do: Vindi has seen Vapor fighting with just about everyone in the family, but only Arcadia and Veri stand up to him. He thinks that it is funny when his moms stun Vapor into silence and wonders if he can do the same. Vindi goads Vapor into a verbal sparring match. How does Vapor react?

*Oops...: By now, banter and bickering between Vindi and Vapor has become a common occurrence. But this time, Vindi decides to use a few bad words he has overheard Vapor using in the past. One of his moms overhears and intervenes.

*Sibling and Family Bonding (misc)

ADULT:
*Secret Garden: Vin has decided that he wants to try to create sculptures of his most terrifying recurrent hallucinations. However, he doesn't want them to be stumbled upon by just anyone. Because of this, he needs to find a place off the beaten path to build them and keep them safe. (This will likely result in several RPs -- solo, while finding the place, and while building a variety of sculptures; he may also show the sculptures to a very select few, and there is always the possibility of another Soquili finding him and his secret place)

*Search for Companionship: Vindictus is often content on his own, but as time has passed he has seen more and more of his family members forming couples or other romantic groups. He wants to find that for himself, but not just anyone will do. He decides to go on a journey and see if he can find someone with interesting enough characteristics to fit in with his family. (this could easily turn into a family journey if either sister or other relatives also wanted to make a similar trip)

--------------------- ROLEPLAY SECTION ---------------------

RP Examples:
1. Aiko (gifted basket) - foal RP
2. Faye - malicious personality RP
3. Rayleigh - falling in love RP
4. Scout (gifted familiar) - RP w/ personality quirk (rarely speaks)
5. Roxana - solo/backstory RP

Bonus RP: [Reason for filling out: bonus points!]
Prompt: It's the foal's first solstice ceremony, and it's time to declare its commitment to the family! The foal approaches the herd's totem with the knife it has just been given by one of its parents, and it knows what it must do: make a little cut, bleed a little blood, and become part of the herd. What thoughts run through its head? Pride? Fear? Something else entirely, perhaps? (Take care not to god mode other characters, as regular soquili RP does not allow that without permission. <3 )

Response: Vindictus carried the knife carefully between his teeth as he walked toward the totem, a visible spring in his step. His hide nearly twitched with excitement. Today was the day that he would finally officially become a part of the family he was born into. He was sure that nothing would ever make him feel more proud than to be accepted as an official member of the herd. He had been waiting impatiently for this since the first day he heard of the special ceremony. Vindi stopped in front of the totem and looked around. It seemed that the fates were smiling on him today as well, for there were no objects appearing in front of his eyes which the others could not see. Carefully, he lowered the knife to the ground without disturbing the hat perched on his head. He lifted his right foreleg and used his hoof to pin the handle of the knife against the earth so that the blade was at an angle tilting toward him. His hooves shuffled against the ground as he slid his left leg against the knife, drawing a thin, red line of blood from beneath his skin. The line swelled and formed a droplet which slowly rolled down his fetlock and into the dust beneath him. Vindictus grinned and looked up at the totem, joy shining in his eyes. His smile grew even larger when the totem staring back at him winked, welcoming him to the family.

--------------------- CHARACTER QUESTIONNAIRE ---------------------

Questionnaire:
These answers aren't required, but we would like to see them!

Question: The Sinclair Family teaches acceptance of the kalona breed's darker impulses, but this child knows that Arcadia and Vapor both have qualms about hunting. How does the foal feel about hunting? Does it feel the need to hunt, or is its blood diluted enough that it can subsist on greens alone?
Answer: Vindictus only hunts when his visions force him to. While most of his hallucinations do not affect his predatory drive, there are some which give him a nearly uncontrollable need to hunt and feed. He has remained self-aware enough to direct that drive toward prey animals instead of any Soquili who are around him, but once the urges subside, he experiences immense guilt and shame. For this reason, he suppresses any natural instinct he may feel to hunt.

Question: How does the foal feel about art? Is it creative? Analytic? Indifferent?
Answer: Vin picked up art out of necessity and has grown quite attached to creating it. He is appreciative and shows interest in the art of others, but his primary focus is his own sculptures.

Question: What kind of relationship do you picture the foal having with its parents and siblings? Is it attached to any one or few of them in particular? What about extended family?
Answer: Vin is quite attached to all members of his family, both immediate and extended. He believes there is no stronger bond than that of blood; no other relationship will ever be as important to him as his familial relationships, especially those of his parents and siblings. He loves his immediate family dearly. His favorite relation is Vapor, and he would do anything to protect his sisters if they were ever in need of it. However, he is not overbearing or overprotective of them.

Question: This foal has discovered, after a little observation of several families, that its own family does not have quite a "normal" dynamic. Does this upset it, make it feel special, question things? Or can such a thing be brushed off?
Answer: Vindictus would be proud that his family was not boring and 'normal' if he stopped to think about the fact that they might not seem quite right to an outside observer. In fact, he would feel a bit sorry for all the other Soquili who were not lucky enough to be a part of his family, because he knows that they are the most wonderful family any Soquili could ask for.

Question: Coming from such a complicated family can be hard and/or create bonds stronger than time. How does the foal feel about all the different idiosyncrasies in the group? Does it have any of its own?
Answer: He accepts everyone exactly how they are, and seeks the same kind of understanding and tolerance from others. He is not the sort to try to change any Soquili; to him, doing his best to understand them is the only appropriate response. He does have hallucinations which vary widely from non-existent to absolutely terrifying. His mood is highly dependent on the things that are appearing before him.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Vindi is a sculptor, so some kind of art tool(s) would be awesome

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original concept

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: I don't think Angeni crosses get a domain but let me know if I'm wrong :3  

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:21 pm
Entry Tag: Poe-tae-toee | Feline Pawed Mutant Walker | Unedited | (Charmed) Pure Feline Walker

Your Discord Username: Poetaetoee#0488
Preferred method of contact: Discord dm's are best

Edit Category: CC
Soquili Species: Feline Pawed Charmed Pure Feline Walker
Leg Up?: no
Concept Origin: Yes
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based off ref
Face: CC based off ref
Mane: All CC'd
Tail: Feline tail CC'd
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws
Reference Image(s): User ImageUser Image

Pelt: Feline coloured like ref
Other Notes: Would like an unpelted version as well.

Trading Post Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:19 pm
Entry Tag: Rita Zyon | Cerynei | Moderate to Heavy (depends on colourist) |

Your Discord Username: RitaZyon #7495
Preferred method of contact: Dm or Pm

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy (depends on colourist)
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Leg Up?: Default
Concept Origin: Plushie
WIP Needed? If you want to

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See plushie ref
Face: See plushie ref. Cerynei ears please.
Mane: Edited. Longish with black feathers in the mane.
Tail: Cerynei tail (white or poofy tail template).
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei hooves.
Reference Image(s): User Image Uncert

Horn(s): Cerynei horns - with cobwebs between them.
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items:
Custom necklace - 2 thin bands with beads on them.
Other spooky effects - maybe shadows around their hooves or perhaps nature inspired traits such as vines, branches, etc with a spooky twist to them.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --

Rita Zyon

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:29 pm
Entry Tag: ~Latonia de la Courtel~ | Canid Pawed/ Winged Mutant | Heavy | Solo | Adult

Your Discord Username: Tonia#6029

DarkAngeni & Friend
Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Body Build: Bent Neck Canid Pawed Regular (with small wings)
Concept Origin: OC from 2006; Color Shifted
WIP Needed? If you don't mind

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Bent neck lines with lifted foreleg. Stallion should be black-bodied, dripping slight "ink" into puddles. Scattered star markings in soft gold down neck/ over body. Extra solid golden eyes (size of regular eyes and slightly smaller) on withers/shoulders
Face: Face should be largely black, eyes glowing a soft gold like Inspiration pet. Glowing freckles in gold on face/ star-shaped markings that look like freckles preferred.
Mane: Custom long mane that reaches to mid-leg or almost knees, thick wave/loose curls. Would prefer if it had braided sections. Ink soaking sections/dripping from hair and over the shoulder would be cool too. I do like bangs/something of a forelock.
Tail: Would love a long tail with drippy/liquid ink on part of it, pooling slightly on the ground (ending in an ink puddle)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canid paw feet (lifted paw template) with ink dripping from paws. Claws gold please
Reference Image(s): Original Pet for Inspiration; Shadowbeast Art

Wings: Small set of feathered wings. Either white or black, dripping black ink.
Other Notes: Other than the bent neck and canid paws, hair mane/tail preferred. The option of small feather wings like on original pet? Color CC. Please include lantern and critter (dog) on an alternate UC. (Item /Nude options)

Critter: A critter (smaller than head but otherwise as large as possible) included at Soquili's feet. Please include a black and rust doberman (with cropped ears/docked tail) either standing close to the Soquili's feet, or curled up sleeping like a fawn. Please consider adding glowing eyes in an aqua/cyan shade. (Memorial of pet lost in February)
Items: A Custom Lantern please. Please include a with/without options of uncert with lantern. Lantern can be sitting on ground near stallion's forelegs or suspended from mouth via a ring or stick (CC).
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above
Reference Image(s) for Critter: (My personal pet, passed away in February) Standing (Pup)/ Standing Adult / In Sunlight (Colors) / Sleeping Pose / "Glowing" Eyes Inspiration
Inspiration Avatar

-- Existing Pets --
Custom Design (Colored by Odet); Color Shift Inspiration
Certed Vass (Eye Ref)/ Niss Pony Ref Permissions

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items