[Log] Sinhwa & Hoshiko

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:31 pm
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeonn's Teepee | mistalina13's Teepee
Just Discord logging~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:32 pm
- Sinhwa -
It was quite a nice day up on the mountain. The birds were singing and all the creatures if the mountain were out and about. One lone figure stood out though. He towered above those around him his gaze watching and waiting. It was not so much his gaze but that of his mask. His true face was hidden from the world as it would always be. His face was not one to be seen by those not from his world. He hoped to himself that something might someday bring him down from his mountain home.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:33 pm
- Hoshiko -
Some time ago she'd lost track of what she'd thought was a path to the next herd she'd hoped to visit. Instead she'd found herself venturing further up the mountain than she'd planned and now she was well and truly lost. Sometimes it was such a bother to not be able to fly.

Maybe she should head back down the way she'd come? Assuming she could find the path she'd taken. Before anything else it seemed like a bit of a break was in order - the sun was higher in the sky now and water certainly wouldn't go amiss.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:35 pm
- Sinhwa -
Still wandering the mountain he spotted some tracks in the dirt. He looked around but did not notice anything unusual. Eventually he decided it was time to go back to his home. Upon leaving though he spotted a figure in the distance. He started walking closer to the figure he saw in the distance. Not many had made it to his mountain.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:10 pm
- Hoshiko -
She didn't notice anything at first, having dipped her head down to take a drink from a nearby stream. He'd hear the bells she wore jingle a bit as the wind blew past, carrying his scent with it down toward her direction. She turned back around saw him standing there, still watching her.

From a distance he seemed to be very...strange? Was he like her or was he some sort of forest spirit. "I apologize if I'm trespassing, I do believe I'm lost."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:35 pm
Sinwha
He wondered to himself who waited for him and the bottom of the mountain. He could hear a faint jingling as he approached.He was now able to see there was a mare watching him . He silently watched her wondering what she might do next. "This is a sacred mountain. We dont get many visitors here. You would have to be lost to find this place." He looks away and gestures at the mountain "This place belongs to nature. I am only the caretaker. It does depend on who you are though.." He looks back at her thinking if he should lead her back. "Do be careful on your way home..Many things have happened here. You would not want to get lost again.."

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:37 pm
- Hoshiko -
"It is an interesting place..." Though possibly dangerous, from what he'd said. Her bells jingled again as she headed up the bank toward him. "I was hoping to find a herd that was supposed to be nearby. But the path I followed brought me up here and I haven't been able to find it again to get my way back." She hadn't seen any signs of them on the way. Perhaps they'd moved on long ago or never been here at all?

Getting a closer look at him only made her wonder about the spirit thing. The antennae weren't so strange, she'd seen flutters before. But those eyes... "Since you are the guardian of this place, would you be able to help me find my way back?" So far he hadn't shown any signs of being dangerous. Hopefully that held out.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:16 pm
- Sinwha -
He nods at her agreeing. She did not know anything of the things that went on around this area. It was more than just interesting. "I have not seen any other comes this way except for you..I do not know the ones that you seek" He eyes the sky noticing that the sun had nearly set. "It might be safer for you to spend the night on the mountain rather than seek the way down. Many things lurk in the shadows of darkness. Not even I venture out at night" He gestures at a cave in the distance. "I may be able to help you once the sun rises but if you wish to leave now you do so alone"

He had no intention of walking into the unknown darkness. Not even to help another. He would not risk both of there lives for no reason. Strange things happened at night he knew better than anyone. If it was just in his head or real no matter he would refuse.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:19 pm
- Hoshiko -
"I'm not from this region, so I could very well be far off course." That seemed likely since he wasn't familiar with anyone nearby.

"I will heed your advice and stay til after sunrise." If she couldn't find her way down in the daylight there was no way she'd be able to do so in the dark.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:57 pm
- Sinwha -
He starts walking back up to his home. He gestures at her to follow. "I will help you when the sun rises I will keep my word"

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces