Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Creation Apologetics
"No One Made It"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-BoyTheFighter

Blessed Lionheart

16,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Fusion Expert 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:33 am
A cute something from my church bulletin on Sunday, March 24th, 2019.
Quote:

Sir Isaac Newton was in his office one day when he received a knock at his door. He opened it to find a good friend of the scientific community who happened to be on the opposite side of the beginning of the universe controversy.

As he entered the room, his eyes were drawn to a large table on which sat a scale model of the universe... "My, what a wonderful thing this is! ....What genius put this together?" (When Newton answered, "No one," his friend refused to believe him.)

Newton's replay [sic] is still a wise answer to the current controversy. "This thing is but a puny imitation of a much greater system whose laws you and I know, and I am not able to convince you that this mere toy is without a designer and a maker. Yet you profess to believe that the great original from which the design is taken has come into being without either designer or maker. Now tell me, by what sort of reasoning do you reach such incongruous conclusions?"
"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:38 pm
Related; Design Demands A Designer  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:33 pm
That is really clever! 4laugh  
Creation Apologetics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff