Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Metaplot
[Metaplot] All Hands on Deck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cheri rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:01 am
Quote:
76-80. You have unwittingly stumbled upon a pirate's treasure trove. Just as you and your wingmates stoop to examine the glittering contents, you hear the sound of voices coming from the cove. If you choose to try your luck with the pirate, roll a D4 to see what happens!
--1. The pirates are intimidated by the sight of your dragons and flee to the other side of the cove, allowing you to take some of the treasure for "evidence." As you fly away, you hear them cursing below.
--2. Rather than attempting to steal from the pirates, you question them regarding the ship's disappearance. Although you aren't able to get a straight answer from them, they don't seem to know what you're talking about. You conclude that they're bluffing to stall for time.
--3. You spend too much time ogling the treasure and the pirates get the drop on you! You're able to fight them off but are wounded in the attempt. It's highly unlikely that you'll be forgetting this lesson. Report to the infirmary at once.
--4. It seems that the pirates haven't detected you. You are able to sneak out with a sizable portion of the hoard. The next Gather day is going to be a good one!

sariraii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:02 am
sariraii
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Viionyx
Dragon Name & Color Blue Miehrath

Quote:
65-70. A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.
--1. You manage, through sheer determination and charisma to talk the cotholders around to your side of things and part ways as unlikely friends.
--2. Although you try to explain why the Weyr has fallen short, your explanations just aren't up to snuff and you are instructed to take their complaints directly to the top.
--3. Not completely convinced by your platitudes, the cotholders nevertheless grudgingly settle down, with promises that they will be watching during the next Fall.
--4. You have caused a diplomatic incident and need to report directly back to the Weyrleader in order to avoid serious repercussions. You pay the cotholders off but sense that more trouble is on the way.

1. You manage, through sheer determination and charisma to talk the cotholders around to your side of things and part ways as unlikely friends.  

sariraii

Cheri rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:03 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: A'ral
Dragon Name & Color Green Zinath

Quote:

1-10. Nothing of note here. All seems quiet. There's nothing but you, your dragon, the sweep riders, the sky, and the sea.

Uta rolled 1 100-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:05 am
I Fly With Flame Fury
Rider Name: J'lar
Dragon Name & Color Blue Loreleth

Quote:
19-25. You know this is an important mission, but you're....kind of...bored. So very bored. Bored. You've been flying over open water and there's just a whole lot of nothing happening. Booooooored.

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

faesinger rolled 1 100-sided dice: 66 Total: 66 (1-100)

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:30 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Shahera
Dragon Name & Color Green Therianth

Quote:
65-70. A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

faesinger rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:32 am
faesinger
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Shahera
Dragon Name & Color Green Therianth

Quote:
--3. Not completely convinced by your platitudes, the cotholders nevertheless grudgingly settle down, with promises that they will be watching during the next Fall.

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

faesinger rolled 1 100-sided dice: 38 Total: 38 (1-100)

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:34 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: T’tain
Dragon Name & Color Brown Thespeth

Quote:
36-40. You find yourself bumping into some unaffiliated riders you don't recognize.
--If you're from Fire Storm: These riders are from some of the other Weyrs on Pern. They're simply checking out the coast on a rest day, and interested in seeing the black sand beaches of some of the islands. They're a friendly enough lot, ready to take some down time, and forget about Thread for a day. They invite you to join their part... but Duty calls.

He regretfully declines.  
faesinger rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:38 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: P’kav
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Dharmath

Quote:
76-80. You have unwittingly stumbled upon a pirate's treasure trove. Just as you and your wingmates stoop to examine the glittering contents, you hear the sound of voices coming from the cove. If you choose to try your luck with the pirate, roll a D4 to see what happens!

He chooses to not try to steal.  

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

faesinger rolled 1 100-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-100)

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:40 am
I Fly With Flame’s Fury
Rider Name: W’res
Dragon Name & Color Blue Enoith

Quote:
1-10. Nothing of note here. All seems quiet. There's nothing but you, your dragon, the sweep riders, the sky, and the sea.

ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 90 Total: 90 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:42 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: A'iel
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Nasath

Quote:
86-90: Nothing but a lot of water... Bah.

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-100)

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:43 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Amna
Dragon Name & Color White Zunulth

Quote:
19-25. You know this is an important mission, but you're....kind of...bored. So very bored. Bored. You've been flying over open water and there's just a whole lot of nothing happening. Booooooored.

ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:44 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: D'mar
Dragon Name & Color Blue Strigonth

Quote:
15-18. You and your dragon sweep over the beach of a small island. Something catches your eye. There appears to have been someone on the island, as you find a small firepit, and some foot prints... but what really draws you is the sound of a hatching firelizard clutch! Before you know it, you find a little newborn flit chewing on the laces of your boots. Do you scrounge up something for it to eat or scurry away? [If you choose to pass, you are no longer eligible for future flit prizes for the duration of this game. If you want the surprise flit, quote Mr Cheri & Uta and we will drop a pet off for you!]

If any are left, I am passing! emotion_bigheart  

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-100)

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:47 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: G'ar
Dragon Name & Color Blue Marasemeth

Quote:
15-18. You and your dragon sweep over the beach of a small island. Something catches your eye. There appears to have been someone on the island, as you find a small firepit, and some foot prints... but what really draws you is the sound of a hatching firelizard clutch! Before you know it, you find a little newborn flit chewing on the laces of your boots. Do you scrounge up something for it to eat or scurry away? [If you choose to pass, you are no longer eligible for future flit prizes for the duration of this game. If you want the surprise flit, quote Mr Cheri & Uta and we will drop a pet off for you!]

No... I said I was passing... bad dice!  
ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 57 Total: 57 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:49 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: L'an
Dragon Name & Color Green Alcherath

Quote:
56-60. You actually manage to find a fishing boat that saw the Southern Star - about two months ago on a very different voyage. Shaffit, just when you started getting your hopes up! Still, the fish is pretty good.

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 49 Total: 49 (1-100)

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:49 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Wione
Dragon Name & Color Green Findith

Quote:
46-50. The dolphins in this area are excited about something. Initially, you think you might have found signs of a wreckage, but the wreck you found was centuries old. Upon reflection, you realize that the dolphins are using this wreck to herd a school of fish into becoming lunch.

Metaplot

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff