Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Shine Brighter (Caironairth/Monath)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:44 pm
Ah yes, freedom at last! For the most part, anyway. Caironairth sat out in the sun, stretching his wings and testing their movement away from healer’s eyes. It had boiled down to a simple waiting game at this point while the fringed sails to heal. Physically, he was ready to go, but his wings could only support short flights at this point. However, that had meant that he was utterly free to leave the infirmary.

Finally.

The brown stretched and enjoyed a meal brought down by his own claws -- had even tore into it with the gleeful abandon of a newly-airborn weyrling. It had been followed by a bath and oiling from Wa’ren, had fallen asleep halfway through the oiling in the heat of midday. Yet his thoughts were warm and content, and any who even looked at the massive mountain of a dragon could see he near radiated happiness from every edge and corner.

With the sun waning, casting the sky into the beginning swells of color and pattern, Caironairth gently settled himself upon his weyrledge after a minor struggle. It was a momentary pause, letting himself regain his breath before he cast his gaze around for the one so luminous in a Weyr full of dragons -- she could light the whole caldera with her radiance.

My dearest Monath, I hope this isn’t a bad time. His call is gentle, sweet -- for as much as his hearts are full of love, he knows Monath is beloved by so many. Every moment with her was an utter treasure. If you are free, I would love to watch the sun set with you. It could never be as beautiful as her, but to spend the first evening back upon his ledge in over a month with Monath? Even the idea makes his hearts soar.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:49 pm
Monath was sitting as comfortably as she could on her own ledge, though her mind was on if one of her beloveds were alright. She had spent time she could with him while he was in the infirmary, when she and her rider were not busy with candidate things, wing drills, or getting bathed. According to what she had heard, it was possible that he would be released from the infirmary today, allowed to rest at home. She ruffled her wings anxiously, waiting for some word from him that he was back at his own weyr. It took Demanthra giving her a good bath and oiling to distract her...but it wasn't a long enough one. No, as soon as her rider was done, she began complaining to her, telling her she couldn't wait.

Thankfully, the gentle call in her mind from the very one she was thinking about reached her mind. No, it wasn't a bad time at all, it was their rest day, hence why she could spend it worrying like this. She knew Zeno would probably be busy and her rider would probably keep herself occupied, to give Monath time.

No, it is not a bad time at all, dear one. I was just thinking of you, in fact. I will come over and enjoy watching the sun setting with you,she thought back to him. She pushed off from her ledge and flew as fast as she could to his own ledge. As soon as she got there, she landed gracefully, looking him over to make sure he was healing properly. She nuzzled his face with love and affection, she didn't know how she got so lucky to have two wonderful dragons in her life.

Prism Shine

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas