Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pitter pitter. Pitter pitter patter. His hooves kept continuing making their dainty tapping sounds onto the rocks below him. Pitter pitter. Pitter patter. Lost Bear was on a hunt, and he was hot on the trail. There was a new enemy around, and rumor had it that it was a walker.

The usdia was terrified of the beasts, but he also wanted to slay one. Not that it ever came to his mind. Lost Bear was usually the type to be cheerful and help others, rather than having the intentions of harming them. But this time, it was different. It was a dangerous beast that was lurking near his home.

nekolulu
let me know if there's a title you'd like for the rp! it's up to you if you'd like to have Nightlittle already know Bear, hunting with him, or maybe even Bear mistaken Nightlittle as the walker, or that Nightlittle is asking about the hunt or something! c:

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 1:09 pm
~Bard watches this usdia, he was curious because he had a feeling that he knew this one. Just maybe they had come here together as group. He watches from the shadows. After a little while he comes out and looks at Bear from inside his home.~ " hello there." ~ he tilts his head and listens he really hope not scare anyone.~

(( I'm so sorry I didn't see this))

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out