Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
1402: Damen Daniels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:22 pm
User Image
Feeling: Calm l Activity: Chilling l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Taken

Mark had to admit he was looking forward to tonight! Handing out candy, snacking, spending time with Damen, and then of course tis the season for horror movies. Mark was still horrible with scary stuff but he was still happy to be doing this simply to maybe raise his tolerance for scary stuff just a bit more. Of course he would stare at the tasty treats that was laid out by his boyfriend and Mark couldn't resist the small smile that grew on his face at the sight. Mark would snap a quick photo and sent it to the group chat with Chris, Cassie, and Tyler so that could see how he was going to be spending his night. Of course he also put in that they'd be answering the door to hand out candy to the little kids. Listening to the other speak he smiled and shook his head "I think I'll be OK with just some water, thank you though!" of course Mark felt his cheeks warm once again as the other wrapped his arm around Mark and pulled him into an embrace topped off with a kiss on the cheek. No matter how many times he did this Mark couldn't help but feel his face heat up each and every time. Mark would lean into Damen and smiled before glancing at the other man "Alright, what do you say we get this started?" he questioned before Mark would start their first horror movie, the original 'Halloween' with Michael Myers. Thankfully the older horror movies weren't nearly as bad for Mark but the more retro films certainly knew how to set the ambiance.

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:02 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Damen Daniels1419 Doux
Where: At home
Boyfriend: Mark Hyun
Thoughts: Amazing night ahead. I'm the luckiest man on this planet. ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: Shadow Sword (when summoned, two handed
Armor: General clothing

User Image
200/200 HP

This promised to be an amazing Halloween, better than any he had ever before. Of course it was always just as wonderful to see the children smiling and laughing, but this was the first time Damen had a loved one to celebrate it with. Someone to curl up on the large couch with as they watched the movies they had planned for this evening. And not just any person. The demon's love for Mark was stronger than any he had felt before and it grew deeper by the day. All the doubts he had been having in the beginning had all but melted away by now. Of course there was still the fact that Damen would outlive Mark, as they were only human, by ages if not more. But the man no longer allowed thoughts like that to be on the front of his mind. No matter how old Mark would become, Damen would cherish them. Take care of them if it came to that. But before such time would ever even start, they had many many years ahead.

Of course the demon wouldn't age physically anymore, but he preferred to focus on their time together, in the now. His thoughts about their uniquely blended situation, rare as they were by now though, were easily forgotten as he had pulled his beloved close and kissed their cheek. Feeling them against him and their amazing scent was enough to make his heart fly and his head spin. He wasn't sure what it was, perhaps a specific aftershave or something, but he liked the scent Mark carried around him. And to him scents were a lot stronger than for non-demons. He chuckled when the other asked about getting started. "Give me just one more moment." he said before gently kissing their lips and got up to get his boyfriend a glass of water. The smoothie he made for Mark he took with and placed in the fridge for now so they could grab it later when they felt like trying it. The man returned with a glass of water for Mark and sat back down, inviting them to come into his arms. "Now we can start." he whispered in the other's ear and smiled at them gently before he would start watching the movie with them.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Portfolio with several business cards of clients

HIS ABILITIES

Blade of Shades: Nothing particularly powerful, just like any other sword but forged from shadows around him. As such he doesn't carry it on his waist all the time but he can create it. Something he doesn't really wish to use and so far only called it more than once for the wish to be able to control it to avoid accidental injuries. He isn't really a fighter however, only ever strikes out to protect those dear to him. (And it rarely includes this blade)

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

[color=#8080ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:41 am
User Image
Feeling: Calm l Activity: Chilling l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Taken

Mark nodded his head before the other gave him a kiss and the young man would feel a small shiver when his spine when the other whispered in his ear and they'd curl up together on the couch for their first horror movie of the night. Watching the opening to the original 'Halloween' film made Mark shiver with anticipation, he'd only every watched clips of the original so this would be a fun thing to watch. It also helped that he was at least getting attached to the main character relatively quickly, granted first seeing the titular 'Michael Myers' caused Mark to openly shiver at how menacing the killer was, just standing there stalking his prey. As the characters were talking there would be some knocking at the front door and Mark blinked before smiling "The first trick or treaters!" he said in a happy tone before looking at Damen and motioning for the other to join him so they can see the first batch of costumes together. It was a small group of little kids with a few of their parents in the back. There was a witch, a princess, a ninja, and a superhero who all said 'Trick or treat' with a lot of enthusiasm which caused Mark to smile at the group of five to six year olds "Alright then, here you guys go. Pick which you want" Mark stated holding one of the bowls while he let Damen hold the other. This was as cute as can be.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:05 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Thoughts: What a strange evening. ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP

Damen smiled as they sat on the couch together. He could feel the other shiver but he also was patient and merciful enough to not go too far still. After all, he had plenty of time to wait for Mark to be ready. There was no rush on his side. The demon knew plenty ways to drive someone over the edge, but he just wrapped his arms around his beloved when the movie started and leaned back allowing Mark to lean on him. He was curious how this would go, as he knew from Mark that they were a bit queasy of horror movies still. But the man hoped that it would at least help the other that they were safely in his arms. Feeling them shiver at the scene of Michael, Damen held them a bit closer and kissed their cheek. They were not alone and if anyone dared to come to them to try and harm Mark they would have to go through Damen first. Some relief from the movie for Mark came when there was knocking on the door. The demon smiled happily and needed little encouragement to get up and join his beloved to the door.

He got up right after the young man and joined him at the door. Children had a special place in his heart too after all, even if they didn't know he was the man that made so much toys. "Well look at you all. Such wonderful little monsters. I sure hope candy will be enough to save ourselves!" he joked which caused the princess to giggle before they handed out the candy. Damen smiled at the children and picked up the other bowl so they could see all the choices. The man would have loved to make pictures, but he would never just do that with other people's children. He didn't exactly encourage it either, it was safer that way for the young ones. He gave the children an encouraging nod and smile and let them pick whichever they wished. They picked from both bowls before they left and waved. Before they went inside, Damen looked at the sky for a moment. It was definitely strange weather, though perhaps this was normal for Soleil.

He hadn't been here before in Autumn after all. Though he could swear he saw something from the corner of his eye swiftly moving through the street. When he didn't see it anymore though, nor a trace it had been there, Damen dismissed it as a trick of the light and he went back inside with his boyfriend. "Such amazing costumes. It sure looked like they were having fun. It's a good sight to see." the demon said and smiled as he got back to the couch and the movie.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Blade of Shades: Nothing particularly powerful, just like any other sword but forged from shadows around him. As such he doesn't carry it on his waist all the time but he can create it. Something he doesn't really wish to use and so far only called it more than once for the wish to be able to control it to avoid accidental injuries. He isn't really a fighter however, only ever strikes out to protect those dear to him. (And it rarely includes this blade)

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:55 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②иם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑨0
( ① чєαя, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:07 pm
User Image

For once Mark had been the one to have woken up early way too early in fact, he hardly got any sleep and had been restless the entire night to the point where he was worried that he'd wake Damen up. Mark nonetheless had gone into a fitful sleep, even when he was away from his parents Mark still got terrible anxiety when it was his birthday. It was just something that was so engrained into him that it was a habit that he just couldn't break. His Mom and Dad had taken so much from him, they had even taken away his ability to enjoy his birthday. They always invited a bunch of their own friends and his Dad would invite his business partners to Mark's birthday. It wasn't his birthday, it was an excuse to throw an extravagant party to impress their friends but what made it worse was that they usually forced Mark to walk around the party and thank these people he didn't even know for coming. It was the most miserable thing and was a day he dreaded more than anything else. Usually this was the only day he'd be able to get up early on because he wanted to eat and get out of the house as quickly as possible so his parents couldn't trap him so to speak. But now he laid there, away from his parents and nothing to worry about but yet he was still here. So Mark would carefully move from the bed and slid into his usual long sleeved shirt before heading out into the quiet house and brewing some tea, only making enough for himself since he wasn't sure when Damen would be up and lukewarm tea was awful in his opinion. Cold or hot, with no in-between was how he saw it. Then he would slice an apple and peel an orange for breakfast. Once the tea was done steeping he'd take his plate of fruit along with his tea and turned the TV on very low as the usual news started. Mark would glance at his phone and the group chat and blinked in surprise as he saw his siblings had already wished him a happy birthday so early in the morning. That was unexpected to say the least, especially his Sister since she absolutely needed her beauty sleep. Oh well he'd send them a polite thank you but nothing else, Mark desperately just wanted a quiet birthday and nothing else so he hoped that his Parents wouldn't try anything. He doubted it but they've shown how ballsy they can be already.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:10 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Thoughts: I hope he likes his gifts. ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP

Damen had noticed his boyfriend’s fidgety night. But other than the worry about Mark’s wellbeing, it didn’t disturb him. Granted the moment Mark was at least somewhat asleep, the demon had quietly left the bed and the bedroom to go back downstairs. He knew that his beloved didn’t like his birthday much, but every birthday boy or girl deserved at least some recognition to celebrate their very birth! They had made no special plans for the day, since Damen didn’t want Mark to feel obliged to do anything while he wasn’t interested. This left it open for him to sleep whenever and to use a part of the night to decorate the living room. Of course he had gotten ready before the day itself. In secret he had bought birthday decorations and a few gifts to at least let Mark feel special, just the way the demon looked at him as well. The young man was definitely special to him and their birth was something to celebrate in his case, since if they weren’t born he wouldn’t have met them. It had taken Damen a good few hours, but when he was done the room was decorated with flags and balloons. Nothing childish of course, he always treated Mark as an adult and wasn’t about to stop now. There was also a cake in the fridge of course, in a closed box he just hoped that Mark wouldn’t open to early.

The two gifts he had bought his beloved, the newest PlayStation and a matching VR set, were placed in the closet under the television, carefully wrapped by Damen himself. They were out of sight for now, as he wanted to give them to Mark personally. He had also bought a few games for the new console so Mark could try it out immediately if he so wished once he got his console, but those wrapped gifts were on the small table that was between the two couches. After all that he had gone to bed, hoping the other hadn’t woken up in the meantime, and it didn’t take long before he fell asleep. The demon woke up later in the next day. It wasn’t extremely late, but later than he wanted it to be with his boyfriend’s birthday. The clock next to his bed didn’t lie though, it was passed 10. Damen looked around as he sat up. The light was still off, but when he looked next to him on his bed, Mark wasn’t there. Had they gotten up without light? The demon smiled a bit and shook his head. They were so sweet, worrying like that, but they really didn’t need to. Since it was later than he wished it today, he quickly went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After he was clean and dry he brushed his teeth and his hair and then got dressed in black distressed jeans a grey shirt under a black hoodie that had a body round print of a pack of wolves.

It was funny to see how his style had changed since he came to Soleil. With less requirement to dress formally or semi-formal all the time, he was exploring different styles. So far he really liked denim. He wore jeans more often now than his other clothes and recently had changed to the distressed type of jeans. After he was done, he made a last check, always wanting to look his best for Mark, he walked out of the bedroom and through the hall to get to the living room. Sure enough there was his beloved watching television on a very low volume. Damen smiled and walked inside. "Good morning my love. Happy Birthday." he said as he walked to his boyfriend and then gave them a gentle kiss before sitting down next to them. "You are really very sweet, but you didn’t have to make such effort to avoid waking me up. How are you feeling?" he added and then asked, mostly because they seemed to have slept so uneasy the previous night while Damen was awake.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:43 am
User Image
Oldest: Tyler, Second Oldest: Cassie, Third Oldest: Christopher

As Mark sat on the couch with the TV on low he was still half asleep for the most part as he nibbled on his plate of fruit and sipped his tea. However as he soon began to wake up more and more he couldn't help but take notice of the decorations that was all over the house and Mark blinked a bit before giving a small smile. The half Korean may have hated his birthday but he had to admire the effort that Damen was putting in to try and make this day at least a little bit special. Honestly Mark wasn't the biggest fan of birthday decorations in general because of what his parents did but at the end of the day they were harmless and cute with no ill intent. Eventually he would hear Damen enter a while after Mark had finished his breakfast and the other gave him a kiss which caused the young man to smile a bit but shook his head still a bit at the birthday wishes "Thank you but...um...you really didn't have to put up decorations...you know I don't care much for my birthday...." he stated with a small smile on his face. At first when he called him sweet Mark felt his cheeks turn a touch pink, of course once Damen inquired about how he was feeling he thought for a moment before shrugging his shoulders "Tired, but I'm used to this. I always get like that on my birthday, some kind of ptsd or something...at least that's what my Brother Chris said once..." he explained when it was brought up when in a group chat back when Tyler was the only one who was still with Mark in the family home.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:41 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP

Damen wasn’t surprised when Mark spoke about not needing to decorate and such, still he wished he could help them to see their birth really was something to be celebrated. Just not in the overly exaggerated way that his parents had, from what he understood from the stories. "I know love, but everyone deserves to feel special and to be able to celebrate the day they were born. And you are definitely special to me. Without your birth, I would never have met the amazing, considerate and wonderful young man that you are, Mark." he said and smiled, giving them a kiss on their cheek. Perhaps this was the start of the other feeling a bit better about birthdays, or maybe not. No one could tell, but the demon could hope. The reply he got to his question wasn't a surprise either. But that could be worked with, today was the day that Mark wouldn’t need to lift a finger if Damen had something to say about it. Except perhaps if they wanted to play a game, as that was difficult to do without moving your hand. Damen smiled and caressed the other’s cheek. "Well today is your day nonetheless. You can just sit back and relax, I’ll take care of everything." he said, before he got up from the couch to get his own breakfast.

"I’ll go get some breakfast, if you need anything just holler." he said with a smile to Mark. He picked up Mark’s plate, if it were empty otherwise he would leave it, and walked to the door to the kitchen where he turned around and nodded to the table with the wrapped games. "And those are for you. And there is more in the closet under the television." he said and chuckled before he winked and walked into the kitchen. Of course it would be nice to be there while they unwrapped them, but Mark really didn’t seem keen on too much attention today and the last thing Damen wanted was to get in the way or annoy them. So for now he would just focus on making some breakfast. Unlike Mark’s easy breakfast, he started up the stove and he would fry an egg as well as some rice before he cut the fried egg in smaller pieces and threw them together with the rice. He had kept the yolk soft so it ran over the rice and then easily mixed with it coloring it yellow. While he was putting the finishing touches to his meal, Damen also switched on the coffee machine and brewed himself some coffee. The food and coffee was done almost at the same time, he had to wait a bit for the coffee, and he soon brought it all back to the living room to join his beloved on the couch again. He wouldn’t reach for the remote or anything. Mark was free to watch whatever he wanted or perhaps play the games he just got. Damen hoped they would like the gifts.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:41 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ② σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④0⑧
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:47 pm
User Image

These days had been peaceful for Mark which he greatly enjoyed. Damen made him feel loved every single day but he wasn't overbearing and suffocating to be around. This was what genuine love felt like? He hadn't experienced this since his oldest Brother had moved away after his parents all but drove their children away starting with Cassie, then Chris, and his Oldest Brother Tyler was the one who had stuck it out the longest for his sake but even he reached his limit and ended up leaving. He couldn't fault them honestly, their parents were awful people through and through. Tyler spoke of a time they were normal and to a degree he could understand that they were traumatized after losing so many children but to suffocate your remaining children and trying to control them ended doing the opposite of what they wanted. Right now however Mark was currently in the kitchen making the two of them lunch. It wasn't anything special, just some white rice with kimchi and pan seared fish. Honestly Mark enjoyed cooking for the most part, it was something he had full control over and the motions were relaxing, it also helped the the fruits of his labor were always tasty! He had actually gone out and purchased some ingredients for a soup later for dinner and he was excited to try it out! However there was a knock at the door which confused Mark a bit as it was extremely uncommon for anyone to knock at Damen's door, usually any company he had would alert him and by extention Mark would be made aware as well "I'll get it" he called out to Damen, already walking to the front door. He was closest after all so no point for his boyfriend to get up from whatever he was doing.

However Mark would be in for a large surprise when suddenly he'd be met with the sight of his three siblings with wide grins on their face
"Wha....??" Surprise! they cheered before Mark was suddenly pulled into a group hug by the three siblings whom were all seemingly very happy to see their baby Brother "Mark! It's been too long, oh look at how big you've gotten!" "Ohhhh! My little Marky Moo! I'm so glad to see you again! I've missed my wittle baby brotherrrr!" "Cmon guys he's not a kid anymore....aw hell it's nice to see you again!" by this point Mark felt tears pricking at his eyes as he returned the group hug as best he could "You guys! It's been too long!" he cried out, burying his face in Tyler's chest as he was the one in the center of the group hug and the one facing him. Mark would pull back and quickly motioned for them to come inside "D..Damen!" he called out joyfully before motioning to his siblings "I want you to meet my older siblings. This is Tyler..." "Hey dude" "Cassie..." "Hey there!" "...and Chris!" Chris would simply bow his head a little bit in hello before Mark would then turn to the three "How did you guys find me? I never told you Damen's address" he inquired curiously while Tyler grinned "Cassie is a grade A snoop, you know that Mark! She was the one who found out" "Marky, Damen Daniels is the biggest name in the toy industry. It wouldn't take much to find out where he lives, you just need to know where to look!" she stated with a grin on her face as Mark looked at Damen with an apologetic look "Sorry, Cassie can be a bit...eh...m..much..." he stated while Chris simplys snorted with laughter at the comment "That's putting it nicely" which earned him a punch in the arm by his Sister who glared at the second youngest sibling.

(OOC:
Tyler Hyun: Oldest
User Image

Cassie Hyun: Second Oldest
User Image

Chis Hyun: Third Oldest
User Image

)

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:50 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP

Damen was sitting in the living room while Mark was doing his thing in the kitchen. Now and then the demon would glance in their general direction and this time he smiled a bit as he smelled the scent of the food they were cooking. Of course he could cook well too and he also did it regularly, but since Mark seemed to enjoy it so much, the man often left that to Mark. Of course he would help too, he wouldn’t ever let them do all the work, but he was glad that his boyfriend had found something fun to do. Of course they had their games too, on a bigger screen since they lived with the man, but it was good they had more than that. As for Damen, he was on his laptop while Mark was in the kitchen. He preferred not to check on work if they could spend time together instead, so Damen checked emails and all when Mark was doing his own thing, like cooking now. Aldon had about given up trying to stop his friend from working. He even visited the house a few times since in an attempt to convince the demon. However they had reached a compromise. Aldon would not try and stop Damen from working on his company anymore, but in exchange the demon had to promise not to work too much and he had made sure Mark had been there for a witness. The elf had even asked Mark to help in limiting the man’s working hours. It hasn't been too difficult so far. The young man had limited his work hours by default either way because he liked to give Mark his full attention. Right now he was even just looking at emails and answering a few questions which had been directed to him by other companies which they worked together with from time to time.

Damen was in the middle of answering one of their biggest partners when the doorbell went. Still he was about to put the laptop on the table and get up to open the door when he heard Mark call from the kitchen they would get it. The demon shook his head and smiled. His beloved really was amazing. They jumped on a lot and it looked like they felt well at home already. That made Damen feel happy too and he took the opportunity to finish the email and send it out. However the commotion at the door still had him place the laptop on the table for now and he got up to see what all the fuss was about. It sounded really positive though. Damen walked to the door between the living room and the hall, leaning on the doorpost and smiled when he saw the scene at the door. He knew those voices, even though he never met them in person until now. It would seem Mark’s siblings were finally visiting their little brother. The man didn’t move from where he stood, only stepping aside as the group walked in so he didn’t stand in the way. Mark’s family was always welcome of course! Except for his parents, but that ought to be clear. They caused his boyfriend more stress than happiness. Granted the contact with Chris was a little...charged, considering how they had reacted the first time, but even he was allowed inside. And them visiting made Mark so happy that Damen was not about to break that by reaching to a conversation a while ago. The demon would greet them all as they were introduced, even Chris, and smiled. Mark was so enthusiastic, it was adorable in a way. However when Cassie mentioned Damen was the biggest name in the toy industry he was surprised. "Uh, what?" he asked, a little confused as he rubbed his neck in thought a little. He was aware he was one of the biggest names, but the biggest…?

That was news to him! "I had no idea it had come that far..." he replied and chuckled a bit. He wasn’t after fame after all, he just wanted to make people happy. "But please come in further, welcome to our home, please make yourself comfortable." and gestured towards the living room before he walked to the laptop, just closed it for now and placed it on another table so they had room for drinks and the like at the couch. "Can I get you all something? We have juices, soda. Coffee and tea are also an option." he offered and gave Mark a gentle smile, hoping they would take this time to spend with their siblings and not run back to the kitchen. Since this was the first time in a while that his beloved Mark saw his sibs, he was more than happy to be the one to get the drinks etcetera. He could even take over cooking if Mark wished it. But since they loved doing it, Damen wasn’t going to assume they were going to stop now.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:50 pm
User Image

Mark was a touch embarrassed by his older Sister in paticular as she seemed to be able to find out where his boyfriend live with just online resources. Well that and whatever other sources she used but either way it was embarrassing. Cassie on the other hand was unperturbed as she continued on as Damen expressed his surprise at how he apparently was the biggest name in the toy industry "Uh duh! How long have you been under a rock for? Your stocks are at an all time high, everyone is clamoring for a share, and your name is all the rage right now on Wall street. It's been projected that at least eighty to ninety percent of all homes with children in America have at least one Daniels's product!" Mark felt his cheeks burning a bit as Cassie had begun rambling, meanwhile Tyler rolled his eyes "We get it Cassie, you have a masters in business" he stated while she glared at the eldest sibling and proceeded to punch him in the arm, only to end up hurting herself more hurting Tyler who simply smirked. He was built like a brick house so it was her fault. Chris meanwhile shook his head with a tired smirk as Damen invited them to make themselves comfortable which he wasted no time doing as he sat down on the comfy couch with Cassie whom was now nagging at Tyler quietly while the eldest Hyun was more occupied by pulling Mark into a half hug and cuddling with him while tuning her out. Mark for his part was literally pulled down into the couch, laughing a little bit as Tyler started cooing over how big he'd gotten. Chris would then roll his eyes at the other siblings and looked at Damen "Don't worry, I expected this to happen. This is how they used to be before we all went our seperate ways. A pot of green tea will be perfect for us, thank you" Chris appeared a bit tired and a touch more reserved than the other siblings besides Mark, though the differance between them was that Mark was shy and mousey, Chris just seemed to not have much to say. He also seemed to be the most level headed of the four siblings.

(OOC:
User Image

User Image

User Image

)

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:08 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Thoughts: I’m glad he gets to see them like this. ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP

It was quite surprising, Mark’s sister. Cassie seemed to know more about Damen than he did himself. That said, she seemed unaware that the demon was told to take a step back, even though it wasn’t exactly a secret. Their partners knew it too and they had been pleasantly surprised, if one went by their emails, that Damen still answered them himself. "I haven’t kept up with that part of the business, I am just glad to be able to make children smile. It’s Aldon, my best friend, who keeps an eye on stocks and the like. I just create." he admitted. It was true too, he still did it all to put a smile on children’s faces. And even now, while being told to take it easy he still worked on plans and ideas and even had put some small prototypes together when he had some time to kill if Mark was out on his own like a while back with the Arcade. Of course Mark was always the first to see it and Damen valued his feedback. A light chuckle escaped him when they acted up as, he assumed, siblings did. When they had all sat down and pulled Mark in, Damen waited for a reply from either of them about a drink.

To his surprise it was Chris who answered him, while the others were too busy. It didn’t escape Damen that they seemed tired, you didn’t need to be an expert to see that, but he assumed they just had a long trip. Damen smiled and nodded. "It’s perfectly fine. I’m glad he gets to see you all again. So...Green Tea it is." he said with a gentle smile and walked to the kitchen. While he passed it, the man checked the food that Mark was working on if it was all going alright now his beloved was distracted. Damen stirred it some and then went on to put on water to heat up so he could make the tea. While the water was heating up he placed a tray on the counter and put a teapot on it and enough glasses for all of them, including himself. It didn’t take long for the water to heat up and Damen finished up the tea, placed sugar on the tray just in case as he didn’t know how they all preferred their tea and then took it back into the living room. It was really nice to see Mark this happy. Of course they were with him too, but this were his siblings and the demon could tell he missed them greatly.

Also because he was told as much of course. Damen placed the tray on the table so they could all help themselves. "Help yourselves, is there anything you want to go with it?" he asked the group. If anything, his elven parents had taught him to always be a proper host, even to unexpected company. Tyler, Cassie and Chris were definitely unexpected, but welcome nonetheless. And the demon was happy to offer them all this while they spent time with Mark. Damen took a little distance so Mark could enjoy their visit as he sat down on a nearby chair. If Mark felt like diverting his attention back to Damen then they would so the demon wasn’t worried and this was kind of a rare occasion. Of course he was also interested in getting to know this part of his boyfriend’s family, but he didn’t want to intrude on their time either.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:34 pm
User Image
Feeling: Happy l Activity: Trying to calm his siblings l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Taken

Mark had to admit that the fact that Cassie knew as much about Damen as she did was both impressive and embarrassing, especially as even Damen had been caught off guard by her knowledge. Cassie meanwhile was unperturbed by the entire thing as she prattled on "Really? Well you need to get your head out of the beach and into your business a bit more because you are quite literally the cream of the crop, the top dog, it's honestly impressive and...." of course by that point that was when Tyler had stepped in and mocked her a bit which caused the two of them to begin their argument with Mark quite literally in the middle as the poor youngest sibling was now forced to try and play intermediary between the two of them, not that he seemed to mind very much. In fact Mark seemed to almost be used to this in a way as if this was something he often had to do back when they were all still all together. And Chris looked wholly uninterested in the argument, even a little exasperated by it all. Of course once Damen arrived with the tea Cassie and Tyler were now glaring at each other while Mark seemed to have been able to at least slightly diffuse the situation "No this is all, thank you very much" Chris once again spoke for the other siblings as they suddenly realized what happened and Cassie quickly laughed a bit and shook her head a bit "Sorry you had to see that! Tyler is just really good at running his mouth" he stated "Hah hah yeah, better than flexing a degree nobody cares about" he stated as the two quickly shot each other a glare before Mark gently patted them both "Come on you two, Damen went out of his way and made us all tea. This isn't what we should be doing in someone elses home..." suddenly the two looked down at Mark "What!? But Mark he started it!" "What!? Oh please Mark, you know Cassie..." "I don't care who started it, both of you knock it off! Your both embarrassing!" Cassie folded her arms with a huff while Tyler looked wounded at such a proclamation as the oldest sibling simply slumped his shoulders and sulked.

During the whole exchange Chris had went about pouring each of the siblings their tea and once the other two had gotten quiet the middle child would speak up
"As you can see those two are the real children in our family and of course Mark is the only one whose opinion matters to them" the youngest sibling sighed a bit and shook his head while Tyler let out a huff of his own "That's not true! We care about your opinion too! You just never humor us ever!" Chris rolled his eyes "Geez I wonder why" nonetheless though Mark let out a small laugh and shook his head "It's nice to see none of you have changed" he stated with an amused look on his face as the other siblings all smiled in return at his comment before each of them settling down and taking a sip of their tea. It was a nice and peaceful moment "So Mark where did you meet a total drop dead hottie like Damen anyway?" her comment left Mark's face to burn a bright crimson red as Chris and Tyler let out a small snort while the youngest sibling bristled "CASSIE!?" he cried out, burying his face in his hands out of sheer embarrassment while she simply laughed a bit "What? Damen is hot as hell, a perfect ten! I'm just wondering how you managed to score that!" she stated, completely unashamed as Mark only groaned in horror at her comment.

(OOC:
User Image

User Image

User Image

)

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

● Doux Housing District