Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
1402: Damen Daniels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:11 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נαиυαяч ②②иם

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦①
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:47 am
User ImageUser Image

Damen entered his house packed with bags and closed the door behind him before he moved on to the kitchen. He had done shopping for the week again, or so he thought but if he did miss anything it was a little effort to go get whatever he missed at the time, but also for today’s visit from John. Of course his house was smaller and he didn’t sport servants, he liked the simple life, but that didn’t mean the meal had to be just general. No, the young man had decided to make a several course meal for them to enjoy. He was quite the chef himself, so he wasn’t worried about whether it would taste good enough. The demon placed down the bags in the kitchen and started to unload them and put everything in its place. Once he was done he put away the bags and turned on the coffee machine before leaning back against the counter and looking at the table in the kitchen. Damen couldn’t help but remember the many times he said there with Mark by his side. Them parting ways and Mark moving far away still hurt him.

The man sighed and forcing himself to push such thoughts away, he picked up his phone and started typing a message to John. They had been planning to have a meal and a good talk about business for a while now, but somehow stuff always came in between. Today they will make another attempt.

Goodmorning John, how late did you want to meet? And eat. I’ll be your chef for today, I hope that is alright. Let me know what you prefer, my friend. Greetings, Damen.

Once he finished he tapped send and pushed himself off the counter. Picking up the coffee he made, the male forced himself to distract his mind and he did so with the only way he knew how: Bury himself in his work. It was starting to show on him too, being tired a lot more and quicker, but it was the best way he had found that stopped his mind from going to Mark and their failed relationship. Of course Damen had respected their choice, nor would he chase after them, but it still stung. He sat down with his laptop on the table, his coffee and his mobile at hand and started up his e-mail and programs that were used for his designs.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Home : 1402 Doux]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Home] xxx

[With : Alone] xxx

[Thinking : Words Words] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Damen Speaking"
Quotes: xxx

l SHEM l

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:00 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נαиυαяч ②④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦③
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:56 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          XX.. 𝕵 𝖔 𝖍 𝖓XX𝕮 𝖆 𝖘 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊 ..XX
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

| THEMESONG 1 | OUTFIT | THEMESONG 2 |

♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ XXXXXXXXXX
                                                          XXXXXXXXXX♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"The sun is smiling." as the weather forecast stated. John looked at the heavens hoping he could smile back at the sun. However, if he would smile, it would be like wearing a mask that hides what he truly feels inside.
                                                          He Looks at the sky, yet his face remains stoic. His lips forms a flat line, and his eyes are tired-looking. Clearly he wasn't in a good mood.

Upon shifting his gaze down, he observed his surroundings. Only to find out that John is already at Damen's front yard. John exhaled sharply as he took a few more steps before stopping to knock at his friend's door. *Knock..Knock.... Knock-Knock-Knock* He hammered gently with a pattern of two thumps, followed by three quick beats.

"Damen? .. It's John."

If Damen opens the door or would answer behind the door, John would then exaplain his excuse for not attending their meeting yesterday.

"I'm sorry I failed to contact you yesterday. I had other matters to... assess with. I forgot to call you or even send you a text message. My apologies." says John while lowering his head slightly and placing his palm to his chest. And if Damen is able to see what's behind John, he could see two heavily armed bodyguards, a man and a woman. But they were slightly facing the other direction, enough to see Damen and the rest of their peripheral vision.

John would then add, "Pardon my comrades, they cannot afford for me to venture alone. But I assure you, I do not bring danger to you and your home." (They cannot touch me, for I am danger itself.)

"Also, I brought you a gift!" John would reveal a gift basket from his other hand and bequeathing it to Damen.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

WHERE:
                                                          Damen's home, Front Door.
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          No one yet. Waiting for Damen.
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:
                                                          "Wealth is nothing without Love''

ooc: _

Rhun Tolihzeh

_

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:41 pm
User Image
User Image

It had been a calm day for Damen so far. Of course once he woke up, washed up and got ready for the day he had eaten a quick breakfast and had gone straight to his laptop the moment he was done. This was where the demon was sitting right now as well. He leaned on his hand, looking generally bored and depressed. It wasn’t that he didn’t love his job anymore, but he was still getting to terms with how it ended with Mark. It had been so sudden and he had no way of preparing for eventual bad news.

The day had been promising and he was convinced he would spend a fun day with his boyfriend. Never had he expected to hear Mark was going to leave. While it had been an amenable breakup, Damen only agreed to avoid Mark feeling bad about it. On the inside it had torn him apart and left his heart in a lot of pieces. To the outside world, Damen still acted as if he was fine and nothing was going on. In his private time though, when he was alone, his true state of mind showed. If anything showed on the outside if one looked closely, it was that he looked really tired. Like he didn’t sleep well at all lately, which was close to the truth. Still when asked about it he always played it down as just needing some rest and it being a busy day.

The man was just clicking send on another email from a fellow CEO when he looked up from his screen as he heard the knocking. His dark gaze went to the front door and he noticed there was definitely someone at the door. Damen’s expression turned to confusion, as he didn’t expect anyone, but when he heard his friend John on the outside, the demon got up and walked to the door, opening it for them. Before he could say anything in a greeting however, the young man continued, so Damen listened calmly. He had been wondering what had happened for them to not come to their appointment, but it wasn’t like it was a disaster. Damen wasn’t quick to anger after all. If anything he was a little surprised with their bow towards them. When they bowed though, he could spot two people behind his friend. The demon tilted his head but before he could ask about it he already got his answer. As so often before, the Asian was quick to hide his emotions behind a gentle smile.

"There is nothing to feel bad for. If you had something occupying your mind, I will hardly fault you for not remembering we would meet." he replied. His voice was even and he did feel calm whenever around John. So that wasn’t acted at least. He trusted the young man. To say he was nervous to allow such armed individuals into his home was an understatement, but if John vowed for them, then Damen wouldn’t stop them. He looked back at John when he heard them speak again and smiled when he saw the gift basket, which he accepted from John with a soft hand before he made an Eastern bow to his friend. "You didn’t have to, but I am grateful all the same. Thank you." he said and opened the door further so they could enter.

"Come in, welcome. You can take off your shoes at the center of the hall. Feel free to borrow slippers if you prefer something on your feet though." he said and spoke the latter to the bodyguards. Heavily armed or not, this was a Japanese residence and he would be damned if he let the man and woman enter with their shoes on. If John had been here before he would already know it, but maybe the bodyguards didn’t know until now. Damen would walk further into the house once his visitors were done, leading them to the living room. "Please, have a seat. I must say, I am surprised by this visit. I didn’t expect you to come by today. You are always welcome of course. We can talk about all that later though, can I get you three something to drink? Coffee? Tea? Or something else, I am sure I’ll have it." he offered, ever the generous host. Of course if they preferred to keep standing or sit elsewhere, Damen wouldn’t stop them either. As long as they were comfortable.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[With : John and his bodyguards] xxx

"Damen Speaking"

l SHEM l

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:00 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

John returned a closed-eyed smile followed by a glad chuckle behind his sealed lips. And as Damen invited them inside, John turned his head to the side and raised his hand with a half-opened palm, signaling his bodyguards that only they would understand. He doesn't need to say anything for them to process what he wants. And as for additional info, his bodyguards have been with John for a couple of years. They know what exactly John wants based on his body language and gestures.

To this, the bodyguards' response and duties are divided, the male one stayed outside to keep watch, and the female followed John as well as respecting Damen's house rules by removing her footwear, though she preferred to be barefoot so her feet would have strong friction against the floor of Damen's household. It's an advantage for more manuverability in combat, as per the bodyguards' priority and duty.

Meanwhile, John removed his shoes and burrowed slippers that fits the size of his feet. John was more relaxed but his bodyguards were intense as if every corner has danger despite the peaceful vibe of Damen's sweet home.
                                                          The bodyguard who stayed outside attempted to check the rest of the house's exterior. However, he doesn't want to invade the space of the host's household. He moves to the sides of the house but he doesn't go around the back since his priority was to guard the front door.

Moving on, John sat at the living where Damen guided them. He kept his smile as Damen offered him a drink. "I would like some Black Tea, please, if you have some. But if not, any coffee will do. Sugar won't be necessary." He specifally requested.

As Damen would fetch his drink John would take his time to look around until his curiousity builds up upon seeing a photo of Damen with a person of whom he haven't identified yet. Whilst, his question about the unknown individual will have to wait until Damen returns back to the living room.

User Image

WHERE:
                                                          Damen's home
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          Damen Daniels
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:

Rhun Tolihzeh

_

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:10 am
User Image
User Image

Damen didn’t question their methods. Though he did wonder why he would need all this security. Not that the demon was new to it, he had noticed guardlike types as these people before when hanging out with John. It felt like that would be too personal a question however, even between friends, so after a smile to the woman for respecting his house rules the man just led John and the chosen guard inside the house to the living room. If anything the reason for such tight protection wouldn’t be a nice one. It was kind of weird they were so tense, but Damen ignored that for now.

He glanced at the window when a shadow passed it, before he tilted his head but continued walking silently nonetheless. He always considered his home secure and living in a sort of apartment, not many people could walk around unnoticed either way. Not to mention the children that safely ran around.

When his guests sat down he smiled and offered them drinks. He had all kinds, so he wasn’t worried about not being able to provide what they preferred. For now only John had replied with a preferred beverage though. Since the guards seemed to be kind of busy, the demon decided to ask them again later and he smiled at John. "I definitely have black tea." he said and he picked up the remote that controlled both the television and the radio before handing them to John. "Make yourself at home and feel free to turn on a preferred radio or television channel." he said kindly before he walked to the kitchen to put on water to make tea. It was easy enough but would take a bit of time.

Damen filled the water boiler with filtered water, his preferred kind of water when it came to tea as he found it brought the taste forward better, and after drying the side of it that was a bit wet from the tap he put it on the heat plate and turned it on before he turned to cupboard to grab a serving tray. He placed two cups on it for tea, one for himself and also placed a box with different teas for more choice. If the two other people wanted something to drink after all it would be a simple feat to grab two more cups. When the water was done, the Asian filled the cups with water and for John’s black tea he put the fresh mixture in one of those holders and placed it next to John’s cup so they could decide the intensity of the tea themselves. He also filled another tray with all sorts of treats like muffins, cupcakes and slices of cake. He hosted it properly.

After that he picked up both trays and brought them both to the living room at the same time. As he walked into the living room he noticed John looking at the photos of Mark and himself. The demon had not been able to remove them. It hurt that they parted, yes. But removing the photos, the mere thought, hurt even more. He let out a soundless sigh and placed the trays on the table. "I see you found the pictures of Mark and myself." he said evenly. More evenly than he felt at any rate. He had mentioned Mark before of course. In fact John had invited Mark as well last time, but the young man had preferred to stay home, or they would have met already.

"I brought an assortment of treats if you fancy any. If you prefer a slice of pie, I have that too, but I didn’t want to take that from the fridge before actually getting some slices." he spoke and gave a small smile at his friend. "What about your companions? Don’t they want to drink and eat something?" he asked curiously. If anything he preferred to have set any that wanted up with drinks and treats. That way they could focus on each other and the visit. Of course with refills where needed. Damen waited calmly for an answer but if none wanted a drink but John, he would sit down on the couch next to his friend before placing down a few coasters, one for each cup, and would finish his own tea, which he of course picked green tea.

User Image

[With : John and his guards] xxx

"Damen Speaking"

l SHEM l

-

-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:09 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

By the moment Damen returned, John kept his eyes looking at the photo of Damen and his significant other. They look happy, something John also wished for if he ever finds the 'final' woman to spend the rest of his lifetime.

John didn't speak a word as his attention did not shift. He took his time looking at the photo. Though, he can hear Damen talking about the pie, his eyes traced every detail of the framed photograph.

His attention, however, shifts as Damen asks about his companions. Turning his head to Damen his eyes would then pan to the bodyguard who was inside with them. The bodyguard would look at Damen, surprised that Damen thought of them as well. Her eyes would then meet John's relaxed gaze. And to this, she flinched in fear that her emotions might get contradicted by her boss. She didn't expect for the host would also treat them as part of his guests, and they're just underlings.

John would only smile and say, "Clarah, have a drink. And treat yourself. Go tell Jerry as well." .. To her response, she snapped firmly to recompose herself and bowed as she spoke, "Yes Sir, Thank you!" then she marched towards the main door to tell her partner about the snacks that the host had prepared for them.

And as she did so, John looked at his bodyguard as she went off to tell her partner. Then John would move to where Damen is, picking up his cup of tea to take a sip.

*sip~ John elegently takes his first drink of Damen's black tea, and he nods as he close his eyes, enjoying that relaxing sensation. As John opened his eyes, however, he stared at his own tea cup and asked, "If you mind me asking... Where is Mark?" before his eyes would shift to Damen. If one can tell, John eyes are filled with curiousity.
                                                          Though, his face and poster are relaxed. Deep inside, he also wanted to know how happy Damen was with his partner. Compared to John's, there was no happiness. It was all heartbreak ...until now.

And at this point, Clarah and Jerry are returning to the living room with their shoes off and would slowly sneak shyly to grab a slice of pie and maybe a cookie or two.

User Image

WHERE:
                                                          Damen's home
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          Damen Daniels
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:

Rhun Tolihzeh

_

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:24 am
User ImageUser Image

The man looked curiously at the interaction between his friend and his companions. It struck him as odd that the woman flinched at a look from John. As if he could strike or reprimand her at any moment. This was not at all what Damen thought the other male was capable of. They seemed very calm and collected all the time. Before he could ask about it though, John replied to who he now knew to be named Clarah and Damen watched as she left John with him and walked off to let the other bodyguard, Jerry was it?, know that they could get snacks and refreshments. However odd that moment had been, his friend didn’t act as if it was abnormal in the slightest. Peculiar, he would think.

Damen blinked for a bit before he placed a hand on his chin in thought. It didn’t take long before he shook it off though and instead focused on his guest now at his side when he heard them move closer to him. Damen smiled a bit when they nodded, assuming it meant the tea was to their liking and he sat down on the couch himself, turning to face John not far from where he sat. Damen was about to drink from his own tea when John spoke and the man looked at them. John seemed to be staring at their cup but the question had been clear enough. The demon placed down the cup for a moment as he thought about it. He hadn’t really told anyone much about what had happened between him and Mark the past weeks. Still, John was as close to a dear friend as one could be. In the end Damen sighed a bit and looked down at the table.

"Mark is…somewhere far away. I’m not even sure where at this point. A lot had happened and he decided he needed to take a break from it all. I encouraged it, of course, he had a lot to deal with on his mind." he said before he paused for a moment and muttered with his arms resting on his legs. "Little did I know he meant us and all. We parted ways and he left Soleil. I…don’t think I’ll ever see him again." he finished his reply before he shook his head, not wanting to fall into the dreary, depressing thoughts. At that point the bodyguards came inside as well and took their drinks. "But what about you, my friend? If I may be so blunt…you seem a little distracted." the demon finally spoke his observations. "Is everything quite alright?" he asked curiously, hoping nothing terrible was occupying their mind. If there was, the man would do his best to relieve some of that.

User Image

[With : John, Clarah, Jerry] xxx

[Thinking : I hope John is well.] xxx

"Damen Speaking"

l SHEM l

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:31 pm