Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
1402: Damen Daniels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:59 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, σcтσвєя ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑦
( ① чєαя, ⑫ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:46 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Damen Daniels1419 Doux
Where: At home
Dating: Mark Hyun
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT: (visible outfit)
MH: Shadow Sword (when summoned, two handed
Armor: Top: Haori
Black Jeans

User Image
200/200 HP

Damen lost count how many times they woke up together this time. But it was something he was really fond of. To wake up next to his boyfriend was incredible to him everyday anew. Never had the demon thought that he would have this happiness in life. But here they were, boyfriends and they were going strong. If at all possible Damen loved Mark more day by day. At first he had stayed in bed for a few, enjoying the closeness of the other in his arms. He felt incredibly reluctant to get out of bed with Mark next to him and he would happily spend the entire day in bed like this. But that just wasn't a possibility. The house needed to be kept and on top of that he also needed to do shopping this time around. Not just for the usual thing for Mark and him, but with Halloween closing in, Damen also wanted to go out and buy a large stock of candy for the children that came trick or treating as well as for Mark and him to enjoy.

Eventually the man had forced himself to get up and leave the comfort of the bed and his boyfriend to get some things done. Damen smiled gently as he leaned in and gently kissed his love on his cheek. If they woke up he would let them know he would be getting up but that they could stay in bed if they wanted to. If they didn't wake up, Damen would just get his day started. Either way what would happen, he would make sure to put the blanket back over his boyfriend before moving out of the room. His first plan of the day was to take a shower. Since it was still early there was no need to rush and Damen took his time in the bathroom. Once done he dried himself and got dressed in black jeans with a white sleeveless shirt before putting on a comfortable Haori with a Koi on the back. Once finished the young man made some breakfast and took the meal to the living room where he would turn on the television on a low volume as to not disturb his beloved.

Of course he had plenty of shopping to do, but he would wait for Mark in case they wanted to join him in the shopping. Damen would love to shop together so they could buy things for the both of them. Mark was at the man's place more than at his own home after all and the demon made sure he would never run out of supply in Damen's fridge and closets. There was plenty of room for two after all. After zapping for a few, Damen settled on the news and let it run while he ate his food. He would make Mark some breakfast when they woke, if they wanted him to. The man loved cooking for them as well but he kept in mind that his love wasn't a big eater in the morning. Of course he didn't force Mark to eat breakfast, but he was glad to see they ate at least some.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Portfolio with several business cards of clients

HIS ABILITIES

Blade of Shades: Nothing particularly powerful, just like any other sword but forged from shadows around him. As such he doesn't carry it on his waist all the time but he can create it. Something he doesn't really wish to use and so far only called it more than once for the wish to be able to control it to avoid accidental injuries. He isn't really a fighter however, only ever strikes out to protect those dear to him. (And it rarely includes this blade)

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

[color=#8080ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:31 am
User Image
Feeling: Happy l Activity: Cooking l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Taken

Getting a full nights sleep with Damen was becoming more and more natural to Mark as the days rolled by. At first Mark had been apprehensive of such a thing simply due to his own inadequacy over himself but it was quickly becoming the young man's favorite thing to do. Just to hold the older man in his arms or to be held was one of the nicest things in the world for him. And the genuine love and care the other man showed was astounding to Mark, he could not have even dreamed of a better first romantic experience if he tried. Once Damen had given Mark a kiss on the cheek the young man would stir a bit as he opened a single eye and smiled sleepily at his boyfriend as he tried to pull Damen back into bed with him. Surely they could spare a few more minutes of just wasting the day away? However it seemed that things had to be done and Mark would just close his eyes once again as he snuggled back into the sheets "I'll...be up innabit..." he mumbled before he drifted back off into a light snooze. It wasn't as deep a sleep as before but he was just getting the last few minutes that he wanted before having to get up for the day.

After a bit more of snoozing Mark would slowly stretch and let out a loud yawn before scratching his bare chest. Slowly but surely Mark was becoming more and more comfortable being shirtless around Damen. He didn't look at him with disgust or pity, he only saw the person Mark was and it made the young man feel...human. He felt like a person and not a burden. Damen really was the best possible influence Mark could have had. He still stuck to long sleeved shirts and jackets simply because he wasn't sure if he could ever go out in public with anything less but he wouldn't mark it off as impossible. If Damen had shown Mark anything, it was that anything was possible. So Mark would step out of bed and went straight to the shower and then proceeded to brush his teeth before heading back to the bedroom. Mark had begun moving some clothes to Damen's house, Mark really only kept his other house just to keep his parents paying. It was a small thing to spite them with but Mark felt that he had every right to be petty. Besides he did still head home on occasions when Damen was busy with work, Mark knew the man didn't mind him sticking around but he didn't want to distract the other from his work. After all his company was very important to him.

Finally Mark would choose to dress up in his usual ensemble of blue jeans, a graphic t-shirt with one of his favorite bands, as well as an unzipped baby blue jacket to show off the band logo. Mark was thankful that the weather was finally cooling down a bit more so he could wear long sleeves and jackets comfortably without sweating as much. Once he stepped out into the main living area Mark would give a small smile when Damen had begun to move to make the younger man breakfast and he'd quickly shake his head a bit at his boyfriend
"I'm not that hungry right now Damen, thank you though" he didn't want the man to get up on his account "I'm just going to have some toast with jam on it" he knew the other man disapproved slightly of how little Mark ate in the morning so the young man would have something just to make Damen happy. Toast with various condiments had become his go to breakfast as of late, although having a nice full breakfast with rice and the works was nice to have as well. As Mark popped a single slice of bread in the toaster he'd look over "So Halloween candy and decorations, right?" he'd confirm with the other man just to be sure he remembered correctly from his sleepy state.

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:41 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
200/200 HP

Damen had smiled back at Mark as he placed the blanket back over him. If they wanted to sleep some more than the demon wouldn't bother them to get up. with a gentle caress over their hair the man had walked out of their room to get his day started. Though he would wait for his boyfriend for the shopping just in case, he would still silently begin working on doing some household chores after he ate. Of course he didn't do the tasks that would make a lot of noise, so it was mainly small chores that he did for now. He could always do more when they got back, whether it would be after the shopping or later in the evening if they decided to go out. Once he had done all he could now, the demon had returned to his spot on the couch. His glance went to the laptop that was stored on the dining table near the kitchen but he decided against it. He smiled as he decided this day would be completely devoted to Mark once they had done their necessary groceries.

And it wasn't like Aldon would really miss him. The man was perfectly capable and already had told Damen multiple times to enjoy his step back and focus on his boyfriend. Especially the latter always seemed to draw a smile from the elf. They were overjoyed their best friend had found someone to love like that and that it was reciprocated at that. He was no stranger to Damen's flight way back then and part of him had feared the demon would flee again. But much to Aldon's delight they were still going strong. As for Damen, well he didn't even entertain the thought anymore to flee. He wanted to be near his beloved as often as he could. As if by lightning Mark walked into his range of view and Damen had started to get up to make them some breakfast too. When they obviously decided to go for some toast though, the man smiled back a bit and shook his head. Still the only emotion on his features was nothing but pure love and affection.

Some things just didn't change. But it was better than nothing for breakfast. And it wasn't like Damen was after Mark like mother hen. He had seen what that did to the young man and the demon didn't want the younger male to have to go through that ever again. So though he worried, a lot, he still left Mark the space and freedom of an independent man. "Yes, I want to get some decorations since I moved here and didn't bring any. And of course candy can't go amiss with Halloween. The children will count on it." the man replied, his love for children clear in his voice as he gave Mark a happy smile. "We also need to do some usual shopping so we can stock the supplies for us both again. Do you want to join me to the stores after some relaxation?" he asked the other. They were never forced to join after all, only if they wanted to.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Blade of Shades: Nothing particularly powerful, just like any other sword but forged from shadows around him. As such he doesn't carry it on his waist all the time but he can create it. Something he doesn't really wish to use and so far only called it more than once for the wish to be able to control it to avoid accidental injuries. He isn't really a fighter however, only ever strikes out to protect those dear to him. (And it rarely includes this blade)

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:09 am
User Image
Feeling: Happy l Activity: Cuddling l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Taken

Mark thought it was really sweet of Damen to try and make breakfast for him but it wasn't really needed. The younger man would then proceed to inquire about what today had in store for the two of them and nodded his head when the other explained about how Damen wanted to get decorations and candy for the kids since Halloween was fast approaching. This caused him to smile a bit as the toast was browning "This will be my first Halloween here in Soleil, I moved in right after Halloween last year" it was a shame, Mark would have liked to have handed out candy himself but it was just the way things happened. He'd then proceed to pluck the toast from the toaster and put a bit of butter on the slice before smiling a bit at Damen when he asked if he wanted to relax with him before they left. Mark would nod his head, eating the single slice in a couple bites before walking over and joining Damen on the couch, cuddling up to the older man "I don't mind, any chance to cuddle is time well spent in my opinion!" he chuckled a little bit, throwing an arm around Damen to pull him in close before holding onto him for a bit, planting a small kiss on the others cheek. These were some of Mark's favorite times to say the least!

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:21 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP

Damen smiled when Mark mentioned it would be his first Halloween here. "We'll have our first Halloween in Soleil together then." he said and chuckled. It was nice they could share that experience. "Did you want to stay here for Halloween, or do you want to first give out candy and then see for an event of sorts?" he asked the other. Damen was in for both really. Whether they would stay at home or go to an event together, his Halloween would be perfect with Mark by his side. A small smile came from the demon as Mark plucked the toast from the toaster and he leaned back a bit while his boyfriend was getting the toast finished. It didn't take them long to finish it either and Damen chuckled softly before smiling at his beloved when they walked into the living room. Damen easily allowed the other to pull him close and wrapped one arm around his boyfriend as well as his other hand gently lifted to Mark's cheek before coming to rest there while his thumb caressed him. "That is good to hear." he said before leaning up a bit, kissing Mark's lips and then smiled to them. "I look forward to this fun experience with you. It will be a great Halloween I am sure." he said full of confidence in them both.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:38 am
User Image
Feeling: Happy l Activity: Cuddling l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Taken

Mark would smile brightly at Damen when the other stated that they'd be having their first Halloween in Soleil together. The thought made Mark positively giddy, this was their first major holiday as a couple. It was a bit silly but he really was excited for something as small as this but then Mark never really had a normal life growing up in general. Mark would then grow thoughtful for a moment when the other spoke "Hm I'd rather just stay home and hand out candy to the kids, maybe we can watch a few horror movies or something after trick or treat ends?" Mark didn't have much of a stomach for horror movies but it was Halloween, why wouldn't he at least try and watch a few? It was after all just good fun for the holiday. Once Mark had Damen in his arms he was more than happy to relax for a bit before they went out for the day to get everything they needed. Mark meanwhile would then lean his face into the hand that was caressing his cheek before once more feeling his heart skip a beat when Damen leaned up to kiss him. Was there ever going to be a point where that didn't happen to him when Damen kissed him? He certainly hoped not! Mark would then nod his head with a smile "I'm sure it will be!" he stated before chuckling a little bit "It's funny, when I was a little kid I didn't like Halloween that much. Not because of the free candy of course, that was awesome" he grinned a bit "I just remember how I was always so scared of the other kids scary costumes and all the horror themed decorations, I remember a big kid once came up to me dressed as a zombie and he couldn't even make a sound before I started crying my eyes out" Mark recounted the embarrassing tale of when he was just a little kid "I think I was like seven or six at the time actually" all Mark remembers is that even as a little kid he was a little scaredy cat who could get spooked by his own shadow if it was big enough.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:52 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP

"Then that is what we will do. I look forward to it." he said and smiled when Mark gave his preference and watched him as they came to the couch and the two would cuddle up together. It was a clear balance between the two. There was not one dominant partner, instead they both switched around easily. This time it was Damen who was being held while leaning on Mark as he also had his arms around the younger male. At other times it was Mark leaning against Damen in the cuddle. But what was a constant was the fact that they both enjoyed it thoroughly. The kisses as well. Naturally the demon was aware to it when Mark's heart skipped a beat and he felt happy he could give the other this experience. Also that they had the chance to. The young man was the first since a long time that Damen allowed this close to his heart to where they were nestled securely in there. For a long time, since his flight from his previous encounter, the demon had been too scared to let anyone in, afraid it would just lead to more heartache. But with Mark he felt really secure.

Damen listened with a gentle smile on his lips when Mark told his memory and the man chuckled a bit when they mentioned the zombie scared them. "No shame in that, especially at that age. I always loved Halloween." he said, though not all of it had been fun. "It used to be the only time where I could actually feel 'normal' If people found out what I was they wouldn't take it seriously because it was Halloween, scary creatures everywhere. Like you though the best part was the large amount of candy." he said and smiled to his lover. "My father and I would always share the loot once we finished trick or treating and I could go to bed a lot later too." he spoke one of his memories, of course he meant his elven father, as he moved his hand from their cheek to Mark's chin before softly caressing their lips with his thumb. To the demon, Mark was perfect in every way. and he always treasured moments like this.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:39 am
User Image

As Mark recalled his childhood memory he couldn't help but chuckle a bit at how little some things have changed. Mark was still such a fraidy-cat when it came to things that were even mildly scary in any way, shape, or form. As sad as it was as an adult, he still didn't like the feeling of being scared but at the same time he really should try to grow out of something so childish. It wasn't like Mark didn't try once or twice but he always ended up chickening out once anything got too scary for him, which was usually when the atmosphere of whatever media he was consuming got just slightly tense. Mark really was a wuss. However the young man would smile a bit when Damen stated that there was no shame in one's fears and how he loved Halloween "Maybe but I'm no kid anymore and I'm still terrified heh..." he stated with a small but amused smile. He would then listen to the other man as he explained how Halloween was the only time he felt normal and Mark gave the older man a reassuring squeeze. It was a shame that Damen felt ostracized because of something he couldn't help, one can't choose the blood from which they were born But all Mark could do was support the other man unconditionally and he'd do just that. He would then chuckle a little bit when the other acknowledged that the candy was the best part "When you're a kid the candy is all that matters really!" he laughed a little bit, glad that his embarrassing stutter was pretty much none existent now whenever it was just him and Damen. Mark would then smile a bit and shook his head a bit "My parents had to check every single piece of candy before I ate it because they wholeheartedly believed that people would stick pins and razor blades in kids candy" he explained how his own parents were with an exasperated look on his face. The fact they still believe that rumor to this day was just ridiculous in his opinion. Mark would then blink a bit when he met the others gaze as he caressed his lips, the action causing Mark's cheeks to flare a bright red as he quickly averted his gaze. Damen was too much for the young man sometimes, he was just so perfect in Mark's eyes.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:37 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Thoughts: 'So sensitive.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP

Damen chuckled when Mark said he was still terrified. It was adorable really. The demon didn't feel weird about it or anything. It was something that was part of Mark and he loved all of the other. "You're no longer alone though. If anything ever scares or threatens you, I'll protect you." he promised in a soft, gentle voice. The young man would do everything that kept his boyfriend safe. When it came to his side of the story of bygone Halloweens, Damen smiled a bit as he felt the reassuring squeeze. Mark took him the way he was as well. They didn't care that Damen was a potential monster that could wreak havoc if ever unleashed. The older man in the mean while still had that nagging worry in the back of his head, but instead of listening to it like he had before he now just kept track of himself so he would know if he came close to becoming dangerous and if able he would move away from his beloved.

Right now though, all that wasn't an active problem. It was like it all got numbed by the strong love they felt for each other. A light laughter escaped Damen as well when Mark spoke of candy and kids and he smiled. Though that smile fainted a bit when Mark spoke of his parents and how they had checked for danger in the innocent candy. It came so uncanny close to how humans had before expected the same thing with Damen's toys. Once they had found out what the man was it had taken all of Aldon's wit and strength to avoid them attacking the factory and Damen as well. Thankfully no one remembered that time, no one remembered what he was before they learned of his new factory. Since Damen didn't want to give up on making kids happy.

All the darker thoughts were easily driven away by Mark's presence however. When Mark blushed at his touch on their lips, the man had smiled a bit but lowered his hand not wanting to making his boyfriend uncomfortable. Instead he wrapped his arm around Mark a bit more and lowered his head so it was resting on the young man's shoulder. Sitting like this was pure heaven to the man. Aldon must have noticed too as they called a lot less than they had, giving them plenty of private time. Of course they would have to get up soon for their groceries. There was no escaping that, but that didn't stop the demon from enjoying this cuddle with Mark.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:35 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ① ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑥
( ① чєαя, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:49 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Thoughts: This is really nice ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP

It had been a nice week with Mark around. Damen had never felt happier than since they became an item. Now the demon was happy and upbeat all the time. A lot of that was directly contributed to by Mark's acceptance of his Demon heritage. Someone that knew what he was and didn't get scared or use it against him in some way. Before Mark the only one he knew that acted like that was his dear friend. Now with Halloween approaching, Damen looked forward to it even more than before. He would have a boyfriend whom he loved with all his heart with him to celebrate together. It would also be their first holiday as a couple. It was rather exciting to the demon. Right now though he was relaxing on the couch, cuddled up with his beloved with an arm around them as they watched a horror movie at midday. They had looked up a few on Netflix to watch in the days towards Halloween and on the day of. Of course it looked like Mark wouldn't see much of it since the moment it got to suspense, the young man would bury their face in his chest. The music of the movie suddenly swelled and Damen knew to expect something, or the people wanted you to just to be a false alarm and scare the viewer out of their wits the next moment when it seemed calmed down. Damen let out a light chuckle when Mark once more sought comfort with him and he wrapped his other arms around them as well as he drew them in a gentle hug. Personally he loved these kind of movies, so they never bothered him. The man smiled and leaned in a bit softly lifting their chin and giving the other a gentle kiss on their lips. It was a modest one, since he always allowed the other to show how much they wanted to do but it was definitely open to a deeper kiss if his beloved would want to. It was important to Damen that Mark would never felt rushed or pushed. The movie was nice in Damen's opinion, but it would never rise above his boyfriend in his arms. Mark would always get all the attention they wanted to and the demon stepped back when there was a time where they wanted more space, though the latter didn't happen much at all.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:30 pm
User Image
Feeling: Nervous l Activity: Cuddling l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Taken

Mark had thought that the days coming up to Halloween would be a good time to maybe work on his horrible reactions to horror movies. Mark had always been awful with anything horror related and didn't handle being scared too well. He always ended up hiding his face when anything got even remotely tense and the young man just wanted to be able to enjoy the genre like everybody else. So here was Mark, on the couch watching a horror movie from the comfort and safety of Damen's chest. A particularly tense scene began to happen and Mark wasted no time burying his face into Damen's chest to hide from the impending scare, only for it to end up becoming a fake out. Dammit he didn't need to hide his face there! So when the scene passed he'd remove his face from his boyfriends chest and looked up with a slight bit of red dusting his cheeks "I know, I'm a scaredy cat.." he sighed a bit, shaking his head at his sad display towards horror. However Damen would draw him into a hug before placing a kiss on his lips and Mark would quickly melt into it, Damen always knew just how to help Mark feel better and Mark would open his mouth a bit to allow the other to explore further if he wanted. Mark appreciated how slow Damen took things with him and Mark was receptive to the other man going at his pace through this whole relationship. Once they finally pulled back Mark smiled at the other man and blushed just a bit "You just know how to make me feel better..." he stated just as suddenly the monster appeared with loud, booming music which caused Mark to quickly retreat back into the safety of Damen's chest as he clung to the other man until the scene was over. Slowly Mark would look back up and offered a nervous smile "Shame I'm still a coward..eheh.." he chuckled a little bit with a tiny smile one his face.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:25 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP

It was endearing how Mark wanted to work on his reaction to horror movies. Of course Damen didn't mind at all when they buried their face in his chest. It was another great opportunity to wrap his arms around them. He was glad that the other still managed to feel safe with him like that. He had had his doubts for quite a while, even after Mark took his news so well. Especially because he had trouble trusting himself and his powers. But it was somewhere in a deep corner of his mind right now. Damen was more a caring boyfriend now than a near nervous wreck that tried everything to control the shadow within at any moment without it being necessary often. Their lives were quite calm and ordinary, which suited Damen just fine. All that mattered to him was his boyfriend Mark. Which was also why when they had another scary moment, he always gently embraced them. The demon smiled when Mark reacted to his kiss and tenderly accepted the invitation, deepening the kiss. Despite his earlier misgivings, he now had to admit it felt good to be able to show his love to someone and to get that same love reciprocated without having to hide important information like his origins. Of course by now he had told Mark a bit more about his life. How he had been raised by his elven adoptive father, how him and Aldon had met and some about how his school had been and he also didn't hide anything from his company from Mark. Damen had even showed his boyfriend a few prototypes to have their take on the product and the design. When they broke the kiss he smiled gently at Mark though he didn't have a long chance to as suddenly the movie had the monster show up and the younger male near jumped out of his skin. Damen just smiled and shook his head a bit as he tightened his hold on the other slightly so they knew he still had them in his arms, of course he made sure not to make it too tight.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:34 pm
User Image
Feeling: Nervous l Activity: Cuddling l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Taken

Mark had to admit he loved being able to hold Damen but he also loved being held by the other man as well. It just felt nice to feel so safe in the others arms, like nothing bad could ever happen while he was there. He couldn't help but wonder if the other man felt the same way when Mark held him? For the younger man he paid no mind to the others heritage, people weren't defined by the blood that ran through their veins but their actions in life. And to Mark, Damen was so sweet and caring that the others demonic heritage meant nothing to him at all. It was something that Mark wanted to beat into Damen's head, anytime the other so much as mentioned his heritage Mark made sure to let the other know his thoughts and feelings on the subject, always encouraging the other man that he didn't care. Mark had to admit that the more he allowed the other to deepen the kiss the more Mark grew to love locking lips with his boyfriend. It was an experience that he simply couldn't get enough of no matter how many times they kissed. Something Mark enjoyed greatly was how Damen opened up more and more about his personal life. His family, his best friend, it all made Mark feel a bit special, like he was given the chance to know these intimate details about his boyfriends life. Of course being able to see some prototype toys and give his opinion on them was also quite fun as well. Once their kiss was done Mark felt his cheeks were a rosy pink as he looked up at Damen with a loving look, this man was perfect in his eyes. Of course the scare had to ruin the moment as Mark had only ended up hiding back into the others chest as Damen held him closely "I know it's just a movie, why am I so bad with horror!?" he lamented as he tried to force himself to peek out to watch the horror continue to unfold and he could only watch for a few seconds before closing his eyes again. He was nineteen and still so scared like he was a small child, how pathetic could he get? At least Damen didn't judge him for it.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

● Doux Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items