mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Start: Now
End: Noon EST May 7th
These count for your May Customs

Itsa me! Mindsend!

Oi. Moving is a pain and has been keeping me busy. But the house in Florida is now sold, and we're slowly making progress on getting unpacked here in PA, and while I often sit down and cross my eyes at technical stuff after a long day of moving furniture, I'm still able to art!

SO I will be opening THREE ANYTHING GOES SLOTS!

LIMITATIONS

1. No Growing ponies. I really hate having to remake the same character multiple times normally. I usually buy my own Breedings Express Delivery.
2. No Opposite Gendered Twins Except: A lot of things have to be redone in edits for dealing with the opposite sex (especially considering what I will be allowing in these customs)
3. While these are Pay What You Want, you MUST PAY SOMETHING 10plat or over. Try to pay what you think it's worth. Soq used to be one of the most expensive shops in Gaia, then the inflation period hit with gold, and we wanted to keep it affordable.. But Please, we want to see that you actually value our work.
4. If you try for a Skinwalker, you must either Have them Charmed as part of their design.. OR fill out the following form to let me know you understand how uncharmed purewalkers work. This is not a Shop official thing, just something I like to do so I can review peoples knowledge on uncharmed walkers and see if there are any points that need addressing

[size=18][color=olive][b]~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~[/b][/color][/size]

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]

[spoiler][b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

Allowances
ALL THREE SLOTS ARE OTHERWISE (within limitation - No breaking shop rules by trying to get ) OPEN.
Unedited to extreme edits, Mutants, Purewalkers, Same sex twins, Custom critters with Matching Familiar Custom (if you are eligible for a familiar custom) you name it.

Please note, if you want to donate a template I edit (Such as wings, pelts, feral forms etc) Please state so In in the description of your Form in Red so I can actively try to design them for reuse in mind so we can then review whether or not we want to include it as a template. There's no guarantee it'll be accepted as a template, but it's good to know you'd like to donate *before* I make it so it's only viable as a one time design.

Custom Limitations

Yes, I will do
In General
- Ulun'suti elemental edits
-Identical Twins Only (Same Gender, with most physical edits are the same with only super minor differences between them (Same mane with some unique locks of hair per pony, etc Accessories can be different up to Moderately different, while physical body differences (mane,tail, horns, etc) Should be MOSTLY identical)
- Herd Helpers: up to five identicalish twins!
-Crossbreeds
-Draft lines for any species
-Alternate poses and templates for species
-Up to extreme edits
-Unwinged/unclothed/unmasked/unscarred versions
- Clothing to be modified to look like horse blankets/armor/tabards/saddles, Capes and cloaks are adored.
-Expression changes
-Custom critters (approximately size of head)
- Non-hair/feather tails (unicorn, suti, kirin, Kalona, cerynei etc)
-FEATHERS... LOTS OF FEATHERS.
-Placing the templated Skinwalker charms for customed skinwalkers

-Attached familiar customs!!

- Sumi-e, glitches, and other illustrative illusions.
- Skeletal and zombie edits
- custom scales
- Custom wings
- Pose changes
- Custom hooves, paws, and other types of feet.
- tentacles
- Custom Feral forms and Pelts for skinwalkers
- Oversized critters (bigger than the head but smaller than the soquili)
- Mutants, Hyperhybrids (3 or more breeds in a single pony), and mutant hyperhybrids
- Purewalkers/Mutant purewalkers!
- I WILL Do extreme for this slot!
-Triwings!

Check before Proceeding

-- If you're recustoming a pony and it changes their species drastically, the character is killed and you restart with them from scratch. However: for breeding/second gen characters small breed traits can be added as they were 'late bloomers' -- for instance, if a breeding between a regular and a hippolona resulted in a regular, the kid could be recustomed with tiny horn nubs, small fangs, or the occasional feather mixed in with their hair, but cannot result in wings, beak claws, cloven hooves or a spade tail. So if you want to get your gen2+ Pony to include a trait from their parents that didn't show up in their original art, double check with me to make sure that it's allowed!

No, I will not do

-FOR THIS CUSTOM I WON'T DO GROWING CUSTOMS: I'd rather not go insane
-Fraternal Twins (Male-female twins, twins with MASSIVE edit differences like heavy custom manes in in different styles etc,) done in the same custom form for the same person. They have to be claimed separately.
- Twins done as Character Cosplays that are NOT actually twins or clones in the story canon.

- Skinwalker Angeni Crossbreeds - That breaks shop rules. :3
- In normal slots I cannot hybrid Mers with anything but kelpie, or Seathi with anything but Nixie. In hyper hybrid/mutant slots, I can go beyond that.
-Cursedwalker Hippogryphs or Ulun'suti
-Pants, shirts, True Dresses, actual human-like shoes covering the hooves

Rules

This one may just be personal, but only one person can actually be in the list for twins, since you are guaranteed both if one is rolled, and thus being posted twice gives you a double chance: the other owner cannot post another custom.

• Forms -- Please fill out the form correctly. If I spot something wrong I will point it out and you can repost it. NOTE: You do not HAVE to post the forms
SPECIAL NOTE: If you don't feel comfortable posting your entire form (perhaps a cosplay you're concerned someone may rush to get if they see someone else actively trying for them), please post the following one in its stead.
[b]Username of owner(s):[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Level of Edits:[/b]

[b]Reason you do not want to fill out the form:[/b] (time restraints, gift for someone etc)

[b]Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed?[/b]

• No editing forms/posts after rolled, and You CANNOT change species if you do edit.
• Mistakes? -- If you need to fix something (be it by my request or your own) post it in thread that you are voiding your first entry to fix a mistake and that you’ll be reposting, so I can edit the list accordingly.
• Proxy? -- You may proxy for ONE other person besides yourself. Make sure you make a separate post for them and too mention that you're proxying for said person.
•Sending Trades -- If you won a slot please send a trade with your pay to Mindsend within 24 hours. Failure to do so will result in losing your slot.
exclaim Titling Trades -- Any trade sent should have the title of “Custom Win - Un/Common/Super/Rare (Price here).” Fill in the title of the trade with the words “custom win” followed by the slot type you won and then the price it cost you.
• Processing Trades -- I will NOT accept any trades until final pet is done. I will send you WIPS in the process but I will not finish the trade request until the customer is happy with the product they paid for.
• Mule trades -- You are allowed to send me payment via “pay mules.” These are mules people tend to have that store all of their money or expensive items. If deciding to pay using a pay mule post in thread that you are doing so and with what mule. Also try to state in your trade what your main account is.
• Failure trades? -- Those who have not send a trade to mee within 24 hours or sent the incorrect amount are in danger of losing their slot. Those who put the incorrect amount will me PMed saying so and have the option of resending it. Those who failed to send any trade at all will have their slot revoked.

Hints (Used mostly for CC)

• I am a very visual person, and thus love references <3 Even if they are vague examples of what you would like, like photos of hair styles, jewelery, markings etc.
• I enjoy markings.
• Don't be afraid of color
• I love making curly, wavy, swoopy, and windblown hair.
• F-E-A-T-H-E-R-S!  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
Please use the following header

[b]Entry Tag:[/b] (Username | Species | Edit Level | Solo Custom or Twins)

[align=center][color=royalblue][b][u][size=22]*chanting* PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES! [/size][/b][/u][/color][/align]

If you'd like to donate a part of your custom to the shop as a future unedited option or just for your future breeding of your own family line, please use this header as well: there is no guarantee it'll end up being used by the shop if you do so, but it's good to know before I make since it'll affect how I template it. (For example wings of multi-winged ponies: I often won't shade what won't be seen in any of the uncerts, but if it'll be used for breedings/donated as a template, I'll shade the complete thing so it can be posed, used on its own, etc)

For reuse for breedings, only things like wings, scales, Non-hair/feather tails (Kelpi/Ulun'suti/kirin/unicorn/Fox), poses, paws/hooves, pelts/feral forms, custom critters etc can be donated. Hair, feathers, fluff, accessories etc cannot

For Unedited use Everything can be offered.

Reuse for Breedings
[color=Green][size=18][b]Maybe this can be reused for my breedings in the future?[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[b]What part(s) of your custom are you donating?:[/b]

Donating to shop
[align=center]
[color=red][size=18][b]I have an idea I want to possibly make available to the shop![/b][/size][/color][/align]
[b]What part(s) of your custom are you donating?:[/b]
[b]If not accepted as a template, would you still like to keep it for possible breedings?:[/b] Yes/no

Entries
page 1

1. Kiara Lime | Regular | Unedited/Minor | Solo
  2. (dolphingurl | Kirin | Extreme | Twins)
  3. (Yeonn | Mutant | Extreme | Solo )
  4. loltergeist | CC species | CC (minimum of mod, maximum of extreme) | CC
  5. (ChaosMyotismon | Regular | Unedited/minor?| Solo Custom)
  6. (Geyser Eelborn | Flutter'suticorn | Heavy | Solo)
  7. medigel | Owl/Bear Purewalker | Up to Extreme | Solo
  8. (Calixita | Mutant Pure Skinwalker | Heavy/Extreme | Solo)
  9. (Variable Nonsense | Hippogryph/Cerynei | Moderate/CC | Solo)
  10. (Kivras | Mutant Hybrid | Heavy-Extreme | Twins)

page 2

11. AstoriaFallen | mutant hippo suti | heavy/exrmtreme | Solo Custom | Adult
  12. (~Latonia de la Courtel~ | Flutter x Wolf Paw Mutant | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom (With Familiar?) )
  13. (xxx Yuki Bear xxx | Mutant Kelpi'suti | Heavy/Extreme | Solo)
  14. (Leena-chan | Mutant | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom)
  15. Poe-tae-toee | Hippogryph | Moderate | Solo Custom
  16. Alanna the Pirate Queen | Mutant-Angeni-Ceyrnei |Medium- Heavy | Solo Custom w/ Add-on Familiar
  17. Chisato Mikami | Regular | Moderate | Solo
  18. Lady Argentum Draconis | Regular | Mod-Heavy | Solo
  19. nekofayre |Mutant suti-angelic Tri Wing feline paws |heavy | Solo )
  20. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko | Flutter | Heavy | Solo Custom + Familiar
  21. Sabin Duvert | Mutant Hyper-Hybrid| Extreme? | Solo Custom )
  22. SSBrosB | Kalona | Moderate | Solo
  23. (Moxxiie | Mutant Pawed Regular | Extreme | Twins)

page 3

24. (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. | Mutant Wind | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom
  25. Fayt_of_Redemption | Canine Mutant | Heavy| Solo
  26. Tara de Draiocht | Mutant (Feline) | Extreme? | Solo
  27. (Ebonrune | Kirin/Cerynei pawed mutant | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom)
  28. Erina_Nobara | Mutant Cerynei | Heavy | Solo)
  29. mistalina13 | Mutant Hippo-Angeni | Mod/Heavy (Lotta CC) | Solo
  30. Theidren | Uni-Kirin | Heavy | Solo Custom
  31. ( Inari Miko | Charmed Wolf Purewalker | Moderate (?) | Solo Custom )
  32. Rein_Carnation | Pure Suti | Moderate-Heavy| Solo
  33. magnadearel | Mutant Purewalker | Heavy-Extreme CC | Solo Custom
  34. (Malis Vitterfolk | Mutant/Gryph/Suti | Heavy | Solo Custom)
  35. (Mahogany Sunset | Cerynei | Heavy to Extreme | Solo)
  36. (Ryuukishin | Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom)
  37. (Andranis | Regular/Mutant | High-end moderate | Solo Custom)

page 4

38. (The_Great_Book_Wyrm | Hyppogryph Mutant | CC | Solo)
  39. (Melomar | Kalona (one is Cursed Owl(cockatoo) Walker) | Med to Extreme | Twins)
  40. (Snowbelle Thundara | Pawed Mutant | Up to Extreme| Solo Custom)
  41. (Nikkichomp | Angeni-Kalona-Uni hyperhybrid | Heavy | Solo)
  42. ( [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Pawed Angeni'suti | Extreme | Solo )
  43. Artymus | Mutant Regular | Extreme | Solo Custom
  44. (Lunadriel | Mutant | Heavy-Extreme | Solo)
  45. (Cheyriddle4 | Mutant Pawed | Heavy | Solo Custom )
  46. (Revel1984 (gifitng one twin to Faid Shadowlight | Mutant | Heavy/Extreme | Twins)
  47. Angstgremlin | Kalona | Extreme | Solo Custom + Familiar

Page 5

48. (ATh e a r t | Mutant Usdia | Heavy+ | Solo)
  49. (dawns_aura| Mutant flutter'geni | Heavy/Extreme | twins)
  50. ( Mythi Red Panda | Mutant Pawed Unikalona | Heavy/Extreme | Solo )
  51. (Fea Line | Pawed Sumi-E UniWind Cross| Heavy | Solo)
  52. (Kaya Wolf Moon and PhoenixGuardianMikazuki | Mutant Regular | Heavy-Extreme | Twins)
  53. (Strawberri Stardust | Fluttercorn | Moderate/Heavy | Solo)
  54. Shi Berry | Uncharmed Wolf Purewalker | Extreme | Solo Custom
  55. (sage_the_vampric_angel | Mutant Kalona? | Extreme | Solo )
  56. Phail Ninja | Unicorn-Kalona | Extreme | Solo
  57. (Whoan | Usdia | Moderate | Solo Custom)
  58. (HoneyTeaTree | Mutant Nymph | Heavy | Solo Custom)
  59. Hattaki | Charmed Bat/Wolf Purewalker | Moderate | Solo Custom
  60. (catmagick | Mutant | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom)
  61. xKOVAKtheWOLFx | Mutant Charmed Fox/Owl Purewalker | Extreme | Twins

page 6

62. techabyte | Ulun'Suti/Flutter Mutant | Heavy/Extreme | Solo
  63. (Nisshou H | Purewalker Canine | Heavy/Extreme | Twins)
  64. (Summer Raaven | Mutant Pawed | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom)
  65. AislingJuno | Purewalker | heavy/extreme | Twins)
  66. (lysia_nyteblade | Sumi-eMutant Kirin | heavy-extreme | Solo Custom)
  67. (o-Elixir-o | Sumi-e Mutant| Heavy - Extreme| Twins)
  68. ( Kara Asumie | Regular Pawed Kitsune | Extreme | Max Herd Helper )
  69. (Draconian_Peacock | Mutant Ulun'suti | Extreme| Solo )
  70. (Teh Cheryl | Mutant Uni | Extreme | Solo)
  71. (xSakura Serenityx | Mutant hippo-suti | Extreme | Solo Custom
  72. (Revolutionary Roniel | Mutant Purewalker | Extreme | Solo Custom)
  73. (oo DeD | Mutant Purewalker | Extreme | Twins)
  74. (Natelie | Mutant Uni/Angeni | Heavy/Extreme | Twins)
  75. (Rita Zyon | Ulun'suti (possibly mutant?) | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom)
  76. Teigra | Mutant Fox Purewalkers | Heavy to Extreme(?) | Twins

page 7

77. (-Moomoolatecha- | Uni/Kalona | Moderate/heavy | Solo Custom)
  78. (LydaLynn | Mutant-Ulun'suti (Lapsang-esk) | Extreme | Twins)
  79. (ramenli | CC but something with wings | CC | Solo)
  80. (Kyjoto | Mutant Bear Flutter'geni | Heavy/Extreme | Twins)
  81. (tefla | Charmed purewalker (kitsune) | Extreme | Solo Custom
  82. Kesmi | Angini | Mod/heavy | Solo Custom
  83. Kettyn | Pawed Regular | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom
  84. (Leez0rz | Kirin/Kalona | Heavy | Solo Custom)
  85. (ArashiX | Mutant Angeni? | Heavy to Extreme | Twins)

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:30 am
Entry Tag: Kiara Lime | Regular | Unedited/Minor | Solo

*chanting* PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES!

Edit Category: Unedited/Minor
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: MLP Cosplay
WIP Needed? Up to the colorist

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: in the image for colors and the marking on her hip
Face: in the image on colors, for the face, something sweet and kind, so CC
Mane: Medium length with CC on the styling, can be edited or unedited
Tail: colors in image, Medium length with CC on the styling, can be edited or unedited. just want a single bow in her tail at least
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feetlocks and 1 leg up
Reference Image(s):

-- Accessories & Edits --
Custom Items: 1 bows
Reference Image(s) for Items: on the main image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:37 am
Entry Tag: (dolphingurl | Kirin | Extreme | Twins)

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Regular, leg down
Concept Origin: Matriarchs to my previous herd helper, inspired by an avatar
WIP Needed? Yes please
-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like the colors and look to be inspired by these two avatars. I really like the color scheme from the avatar for twin 1, the one for twin 2 is more of just to get an idea but is open to whatever you think looks best. I just thought more natural coloring balanced the girls from the herd that are all different colors. Pretty much the same edits as each other just a like bit of a color shift. If not allowed then they can both be inspired by the first avatar.
Face: CC, once again inspired by the avatars and the girls.
Mane: CC, once again inspired by the avatars and the girls.
Tail: CC, once again inspired by the girls and the avatars.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, once again inspired by the avatars and the girls.
Reference Image(s): Eliana, Nereida, Avatar for Twin 1, Avatar for Twin 2

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): CC, inspired by the girls from the herd.
Scales: I would like them to match in style with the girls from my herd helper. Not necessarily identical, just similar style.
Other Notes: Female leg down please. These girls are meant to be the older and more experienced generation of the herd. A matriarch that they came in search of and her sister. I want them to have a similar feel but not be identical.
Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: I would like for them to have a little critter or two that have bonded to them after being saved. Not deer like the girls, but perhaps something like a squirrel, bunny or fox. CC on which one(s) you think work best. Also they are healers so any items you think they could use. Also perhaps something inspired by the flower headdress on the avatars.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Eliana, Nereida, Avatar for Twin 1, Avatar for Twin 2

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based on my herd helpers and inspired by an avatar.  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:51 am
Entry Tag:Yeonn | Mutant | Extreme | Solo )

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Tri Wing
Body Build: Regular with leg down/Alternate head position
Fluff everywhere CC but He is fluffy
Concept Origin: Myself
WIP Needed? Please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Black /Extra fluff )Sumi E Style
Face: Extra fluff on his face /fluff beard
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Fetlocks: extra Fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s):

Green glowing eyes under his goggles

His muzzle under the respirator should be scared but one long scar should be visible outside of the respirator while it is on his face. scars in various places on his body.

Power switch on chest motherboard pattern on legs should connect to the switch marking on his chest. The motherboard markings on his back legs should be fewer and wont connect.

They will be faintly glowing at first and the closer they get to the marking they glow more? The color should also start out as lighter and then grow darker and more intense the closer it gets to the center marking.

Parts of him are glitched/vanishing CC on the glitched parts

I want him to have custom wings but the style is CC

I want some feathers floating around him from his wings.
One set is tattered

wolf paws/wolf ears

Markings ref

Without his mask he has sort of a smirk expression and a small little fang showing itself from his mouth. A Mischievous expression

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: CC on wing style something that looks good with his theme (Also Glow)
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

CC On whatever might look good when added

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:

デジタルグリッチ
Digital Glitch

Owner: Lestragne
Breed: Raver
Temper: Happy Hardcore
Mate:
Tag Background: X
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

Would like a version of him without his mask and goggles as well.
~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:57 am
Entry Tag: loltergeist | CC species | CC (minimum of mod, maximum of extreme) | CC

Edit Category: - CC (minimum of mod - max of extreme)
Soquili Species: - CC - no minis, aquatics, kelpi or walkers
Concept Origin: Avatar - please only choose one rather than mixing & matching.
WIP Needed? Naw

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC - based on one of the avatars. Low on the markings (preference is solid colour w/ gradient or soft markings)
Face: CC - based on one of the avatars.
Mane: CC - based on one of the avatars.
Tail: Either matching the mane or a custom tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Depending on the gender you choose:
- Male: I would love a strong/standoffish pose.
- Female: Something delicate/dainty.
Reference Image(s): Avatar 1 | Avatar 2 | Avatar 3

Horn(s): CC ( no unicorn traits)
Wings: CC (no tri-wing)
Other Notes: Avatar 1 | Avatar 2 | Avatar 3

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: CC - based on avatar you choose.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Avatar 1 | Avatar 2 | Avatar 3

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:07 am
Entry Tag: (ChaosMyotismon | Regular | Unedited/minor?| Solo Custom)

insert custom form(s)

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Regular
Body Build: Regular, Leg up.
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Not really. It would be nice, but not needed.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Looks like Paint type.
Face: eye color = Pinky purple,
eyebrows = Looks tapered and narrow
inner ear = faded pink
facial markings = Eye ring with tear drops around it.
Mane: Forever Foal
Tail: Wild
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes please. I don't know your styles for them, as for color see ref.
Reference Image(s): https://imgur.com/nzoIY8G

Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: Necklaces. DreamCatcher under the Tie Choker.
Desired colors if they can be colored.
For the Tie Choker = http://www.snakemannn.com/jewelry/chokers/2bighornchoker01.jpg
Dreamcatcher = https://imgur.com/pXt836L
Reference Image(s) for Items: Stock items I think.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I only know Discord name, Lady_Trashsaya gave away 6 ponies and he was one of them. I own him now, but permission returns to them I guess. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:10 am
Entry Tag: (Geyser Eelborn | Flutter'suticorn | Heavy | Solo)

I have an idea I want to possibly make available to the shop!

What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Wings and scales (I just think earth Ulun'suti might look cool with pebble-scales)
If not accepted as a template, would you still like to keep it for possible breedings?: Yes, please!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Flutter/Suti/Unicorn
Concept Origin: Old plushie
WIP Needed? Yes, please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
    Base: #c6b2a0
    Markings: #d77e69 blushy patches on the front of her front and back legs with #f0c04e patches on her knees (front and back)

Face:
    Eyes: #e04a2b; sultry
    Eyebrows: #c75822; regular version (I don't know what the name for it is, but it's the eyebrow style used on the "eye" samples on the reference pic in the customs thread)
    Inside ear: #b8a58d
    Markings: Another of those #d77e69 and #f0c04e patches on her jaw

Mane: #c75822; the forelock is a little messy, but most of the hair is tied into a knot that hangs just below shoulder height.
Tail: Scale-less Ulun'Suti tail; #c6b2a0. #d77e69 and #f0c04e colored butterfly wing membrane on the end of her tail (like a unicorn has a tuft of hair)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt fetlocks; hooves are #e6bea0; Ulun'Suti hooves
Reference Image(s): Plushie tagged, Plushie untagged; she would look essentially just like that.

Horn(s): #c2ab77 Karkdann style unicorn horn
Wings: Ulun'Suti-style wings, but instead of having a leathery webbing between the bones, she has flutter membranes. They are translucent, #d77e69 with #f0c04e spots between the veins.
Scales: Has #726045 pebbly scales on her shoulders, legs, and face.
Other Notes: I would like to offer the wings and scales to the shop as general use templates!

Custom Items: Has a large serpent coiled over her body; the snake's body is #b29889 on its back and its belly is #eac25d. It has red eyes, and a pair of #dcddb8 spines growing out of the back of its head
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above (except that I'm cutting out the butterfly frill on the end of its tail)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It's a plushie, so I think that counts?

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Probably too hybridized to count, but if she did have an element, it would be earth.  

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:24 am
Entry Tag: medigel | Owl/Bear Purewalker | Up to Extreme | Solo

What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Sideburns/Beard (never not more facial hair)
If not accepted as a template, would you still like to keep it for possible breedings?: Yes

Your Discord Username: medigel#1301
Preferred method of contact: Discord!

Edit Category: Up to Extreme
Soquili Species: Owl/Bear Purewalker
Body Build: War if Roman nose can be put to it, otherwise Draft with Roman nose; head tilt
Leg Up?: No
Concept Origin: OC with tweaks
WIP Needed? If you want! Most of this is CC based on references and he judgement; he is Native American inspired so feel free to elaborate on what’s given/add what you will!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Browns/Bit of tan and blacks with some pale and red painted war-like markings, body colors darkening towards feet, all the floof. The ref has a few, but please add some more color at your discretion! Perhaps some extra red or gold. Also scars <3
Face: Glowing bright gold eyes, Roman nose, snarling/smirking with teeth expression or at least showing teeth with lips closed
Mane: Wild, spiky, and aimed backwards like a porcupine’s; sides fall forward and expose his scalp. Wild and long beard and pointed side burns. A darker brown/black than body with feathers of differing colors woven in, most golden or pheasant-like
Tail: Similar to mane and short/spiky, more feathers or adornments
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear paws, extra floof at back of legs and fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Original Form Orig Form 2

Wings: x2 pairs of Owl walker wings, similarly patterned to his reference above but more white/brown like an owl’s. (I don’t think one set alone would lift a massive bear.....)
Pelt: Bear/Owl hybrid. Colored like a grizzly bear + German Shepherd, with color darker around eyes save for the white handprint and a small mole by mouth. Both fluff options for Bear portion + the items and adornments he wears in Soq form. Traces of blood optional!
Other Notes: Perhaps have the facial hair expressed in feral form? If not the sideburns (since they’re kinda hidden anyway), the beard <3
grizzly + doggo

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: Bandages along all legs. A red/gray-green wrap with light gold abstract design around waist with a leather belt holding a dagger. A similar smaller red/gray-green wrap about his neck. Frills about both. A small, diamond like item around a bead necklace he wears, pretending it’s an Angeni charm. Piercings at your discretion.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Above for everything + kris dagger

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design based on owned pet with tweaks

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
I’d normally just shut that down @ all three the same. That’s charmed walker territory at best. But for the sake of the hypothetical: it’d have to be a mate that this particular purewalker thinks is strong for their kind and worth spreading his genes with. The more aggressive the better.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Lmao no

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
There’s a lot of people who have actual experience rping skinwalkers I could ask for tips/rp threads to read, either in chat or the thread. Or could just refresh myself on their info dump in the species list.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
Only charmed can, and no skinwalkers will show up from it.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Naturally competitive natures coming to a head before/after a blooding I’d think. Especially if there’s one considered weakened or injured and easy pickings.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers. Bad boys bad boys, watcha gonna do? Watcha gonna do when they come for you? (And then do just awful things dude like run)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:25 am
VOIDING AND REPOSTING - Fixing owners of one of the twins

Mindsend

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:38 am
Entry Tag: (Calixita | Mutant Pure Skinwalker | Heavy/Extreme | Solo)

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: Feline Skinwalker (Charmed)
Concept Origin: New Concept?

WIP Needed? Sure

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Black/dark furred tiger with stripes made of dripping lava. Everything CC based on the reference images.
Face: Snarling face. Ears from the pelt.
Mane: Black dreadlocks, but not visible with the pelt on.
Tail: The pelt's tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The newer feline paws please.
Reference Image(s): [ Main Ref ] & [ Alt Ref ] But I'd like the stripes to be more tiger-like than the second image has. And no snot lava.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Pelt: Feline pelt with custom tiger ears and custom tiger tail. Black/dark furred tiger with stripes made of dripping lava. Everything CC based on the reference images.
Other Notes: Custom tiger feral form in a stalking/prowling pose. Snarling, please!

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Angeni Charm. CC color to match him. I think on his chest, with the lava stripes dripping around it maybe?
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Feral Form (without the mutations)
If not accepted as a template, would you still like to keep it for possible breedings?: Yes

Quote:
... A Custom Little Friend ...
Owner: Calixita
Familiar Name: tbd
Familiar Breed: Condor (Mutant)
Familiar Gender: tbd
Familiar Temper: tbd
Familiar Description: Cockatrice condor!!! Going to leave this mostly CC. I do want leathery wings, but feel free to make the top part feathery! Please feel free to utilize any existing condor templates too. If possible I'd like her mouth to be open/screeching to show off all those sharp teeth. Also a snake tongue!

Colors and markings; also CC. Something that'd go well with the lava tiger!

Inspiration: [ x ] | [ x ] | [ x ] | [ x ] | [ x ]

Maybe this can be reused for my breedings in the future?
What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: All of it

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:53 am
Entry Tag: (Variable Nonsense | Hippogryph/Cerynei | Moderate/CC | Solo)

Edit Category: CC (go crazy if you want lmao)
Soquili Species: Hippogryph/Cerynei
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: ref below for colors!
Face: roman nose with beak, relaxed/happy/pleasant expression, cheek feathers if it looks good with the mane style (your call)
Mane: feathered, smooth on top with a feathery crest from around the top of the shoulders/base of the neck like a show pigeon
Tail: hippogriff phoenix style
Hooves/Fetlocks: cerynei no-fetlock sturdy-footed, hippogriff feathered fetlocks on all legs
Reference Image(s): mane ref
for color I'm not super picky but I'd like him colored like some kind of chicken (basically I can't make up my mind) ... options:
lemon millefleur sablepoot
silver spangled hamburg
I don't actually know what this roo is I found him looking for the others but omg
or whatever this guy is 8D

Horn(s): cerynei nubs
Wings: hippogryph falcon wings

none

What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: The mane if desired
If not accepted as a template, would you still like to keep it for possible breedings?: Sure  

polliwoggi

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:09 am
Entry Tag: (Kivras | Mutant Hybrid | Heavy-Extreme | Twins)

Edit Category: Up To Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Flutter'Suti?
Concept Origin: World of Warcraft OC; Star Dragon
WIP Needed? Pretty please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Reference! She's basically the Heavenly Onyx base color(s) with the Heavenly Azure's mane/tail, scales markings. Barely visible on her body would also be stars, a very light, almost white, blue. Like, 3 shades off being blue. Very thin, barely-noticeable lines make various constellations. It'll be up to you, the colorist, as to the designs of them , based off real ones or not, but the one that MUST be there is the one on her rump, made up of 5 stars and looking like it's a sideways hourglass. She's also ghostly, slightly spectral like her mate, Xuen. Do note that the ref is very old by this point, so I do give artistic freedom for general placement and shape of other markings <3
Face: See Ref! a gentle smile would do well I think.
Mane: This is mostly CC! Feel free to have fun, but I would like it long-to-the-ground, and maybe some bangs in her face? Have fun, make it ELEGANT.
Tail: See Ref! the general idea is the 'suti tail, but with fluff at the tip and a strip of fur along the back and tail. If it's possible to make it so it's curling in front of her instead of behind? (see Xuen)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws. Fetlocks can either be just fluffy, or edited however you please. They would have a very slight glow to them, as well. er, see Ref.
Reference Image(s):

FOR THE TWIN; Please colorshift what you see fit <3

Horn(s): See refs; Basically the Cloud Serpent's, a set of two.
Wings: Shaped like the ones from the Breath of Yu'lon cape, with the colors of Fury of Xuen-ish.
Other Notes: She's my dragon bby!

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Light  
Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out