Minds May Customs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:30 pm
Entry Tag: (The_Great_Book_Wyrm | Hyppogryph Mutant | CC | Solo)

*chanting* PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES!

Edit Category: - CC - I have no clue as to what edit levels actually mean at this point I'm afraid.
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph Mutant (with back paws)
Body Build: Original
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? not needed but appreciated

Concept: An unusual gryphon for me, please, something like this or this.

Completely CC, just mash up two species you think look good together. A ton of feathers and a cool tail to match would be nice.

For inspiration: Fancy pigeons, wolf cats, okapi, sun bear, maned wolf, peacock, great hornbill, etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:43 pm
Entry Tag: (Melomar | Kalona (one is Cursed Owl(cockatoo) Walker) | Med to Extreme | Twins)

I have an idea I want to possibly make available to the shop!
What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Wings, feathers, hairs, pelt edits, etc. (anything)
If not accepted as a template, would you still like to keep it for possible breedings?: Yes

Kalona Twins

Edit Category: CC
Soquili Species: - Kalona
Body Build: Warhorse
Leg Up?: Yes
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: by our (mind)powers combined
WIP Needed? CC
Please include naked and wingless versions.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Color is generally grey with some mottling.
Face: Twin One with ghostly white-grey face. Twin two (the skinwalker) with black-grey face. See refs for inspiration.
Mane: Black with whooshy, swirly, fun strands
Tail: Cat o nine or Demon tail, CC (or if you want to do hair, go for it)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Warhorse leg feathers please (Flooooof!). Dark grey hooves, black legs.
Reference Image(s):
Grey horses: x | x | x | x

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Demonhorns 2, or Devilhorns 2, or custom big-a** ram horns. CC.
Wings: Ragged 4, or Style 5. CC.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: See skinwalker form below.
Other Notes: When in doubt, CC. I'm cool with most anything. And Floof.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Shamanistic items. For twin difference, you can do identical items, but with blood splatter on the dark-faced (skinwalker) twin. If you want. CC.
Custom Items: CC. Shamanistic or witch doctor style items.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
When in doubt, CC!
Macaws for feather refs - please pick your favorite(s) below or combination, if you like:
- mixed group: x | x
- blue: x | x | x
- red: x | x | x | x
- feather closeup: x
Bone references:
- media refs
- choker leg instead?
- bone necklaces bird skull | another

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

The Skinwalker

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~
-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
It's my pony and I can decide for myself who may be paired with her. But if I wanted all breedings be together as well, IC there would have to be a good reason for multiple breedings. For example, one of the pair is held captive, or the skinwalker views the other as superior breeding stock. There has to be a good reason that has nothing to do with love or devotion.
We could also wait until she is charmed. My plan is for her to be charmed eventually. At that time more normal bonds "may" be possible.
I am not sure how this would be covered in forms. I would consult the colorist in charge if I have questions.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No. A charmed walker might, to some degree.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Get them charmed so that they can develop more "good" personality characteristics, or simply not RP them (sig candy). Co-own with someone who wants to RP them.
This is a PG-13 website anyway; certain things shouldn't be RPed.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
Only charmed skinwalkers may participate, and a skinwalker may not be the result of a wish.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Chaotic/volitile personalities or weak reasons for cooperating (maybe benefits are too weak) may cause the pack to split. It is also possible that one manipulated the others to turn on each other.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Skinwalkers are the result of sorcery through corpse powder, or breeding. Those without charms are evil without restraint. They have no conscience, no bonds or love. No familiar may remain bonded to the walker (unless the pelt is their familiar, and the "bond" becomes literal and physical). They can and will kill their former friends, lovers, family. They are a sort of werebeast where they can become the personafication of their pelt. Dominant or submissive, psychopathic or narcistic, psychosomatic or systematic... whatever they are, they're all just evil.

Edit Category: CC
Soquili Species: - Charmed Owl Walker (Cockatoo variant)
Body Build: Warhorse
Leg Up?: Yes
Concept Origin: By our (mind)powers combined
WIP Needed?
Please include a wingless and pelt-less version.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref below
Face: Please omit horse ears. Horse's face is the black-grey. Everything else, see ref
Mane: N/A, please remove
Tail: See ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: See twins above
Reference Image(s): Familiar cert | uncert

Horn(s): Can she keep the kalona horns?
Wings: See ref above
Pelt: See familiar ref above
Other Notes: Pretty bird :U

Trading Post Items: See twin refs above, plus CC items that evoke psychopath vibes. Also bloody macaw feathers (not the familiar's feathers, but macaws too).
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: (these are the same as above)
Macaws for feather refs - please pick your favorite(s) below or combination, if you like:
- mixed group: x | x
- blue: x | x | x
- red: x | x | x | x
- feather closeup: x
Bone references:
- media refs
- choker leg instead?
- bone necklaces bird skull | another

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:37 pm
No, I will not do
- Twins done as Character Cosplays that are NOT actually twins or clones in the story canon.

Naruto and his dad are not twins or clones (neither is Kurama), but just father and son/Fox and Host.

Entry Tag: (Kaya Wolf Moon and PhoenixGuardianMikazuki | Mutant Regular | Heavy-Extreme | Twins)

Twin 1
Edit Category: Heavy- Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay – Bijuu Mode Naruto from Naruto (Naruto Uzumaki Version)

WIP Needed? Flat edited WIP please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Entire body is yellow with black lines and circular markings that spread from his stomach, arms, feet, hands, and back. He wears a coat/cloak that's a bit tattered looking and no longer than knee-length, with black tomoe adorning the collar. There are 6 yellow tomoe around his neck as well. He is shrouded in a layer of fire-like chakra which covers all of him from head to tail. It's kind of glowy yet lets off heat depending on his mood. See references for a better idea of what he looks like and the markings.
Face: Eye color= orangish-red with black slits in a cross-shape (see reference). Eyebrows= yellowish in color, slightly darker than body. Markings= thick black whisker-like markings; 3 on either side of his face. There are also red markings around his eyes (see reference).
Ears: Ears
Mane: Edited mane. Unruly/spiky that looks like it is being blown by the wind. See reference below for basic idea, but feel free to play around as well.
Tail: Edited fox-like tails. Would like this multiplied by nine to create a nine-tails kitsune effect. Tail Structure Ninetails Version Tail Ends
Hooves/Fetlocks: No hooves or fetlocks. Canine paws.
Reference Image(s):
Color: Twin 1 (on the right side of the pic)
Body markings: Twin 1 (on the right side of the pic)
Body 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Body 2:
User Image

Body 3: Linked for size
Eyes:
User Image

Mane style:
(received permission here)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt:None
Other Notes:
Wanted traits:
Canine paws.
Edited fox-like tails. Multiplied by nine to create a nine-tails kitsune effect.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: A metal and cloth headband that has the appropriate village marking on it. The cloth is longer so it falls to his back when tied off, but would have a wind-blown appearance as well.
Reference 1

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Twin 2
Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay – Bijuu Mode Naruto from Naruto (Namikaze Minato Version)

Body: Entire body is darker reddish-orange with black lines and circular markings that spread from his stomach, arms, feet, hands, and back. He wears a coat/cloak that's a bit tattered looking and no longer than knee-length, with black tomoe adorning the collar. There are 6 reddish-orange tomoe around his neck as well. He is shrouded in a layer of fire-like chakra which covers all of him from head to tail. It's kind of glowy yet lets off heat depending on his mood. See references for a better idea of what he looks like and the markings.
Face: Eye color= red with black vertical slits (see reference). Eyebrows= reddish-orange in color, slightly darker than body. Markings= thick black whisker-like markings; 3 on either side of his face (see reference). Face with Grinning Teeth
Mane: Edited mane to look something like this but more fiery-like or aura like in nature.
Tail: Edited fox-like tails. Would like this multiplied by nine to create a nine-tails kitsune effect. Tail Structure Ninetails Version Tail Ends
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.
Color: Twin 2 (on the left side of the pic)
Body markings: Twin 2 (on the left side of the pic)
Body 1:
User Image

Body 2: Linked for size
Eyes:
User Image

Mane style:
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes:
Wanted traits:
Canine paws.
Edited fox-like tails. Multiplied by nine to create a nine-tails kitsune effect.

Custom Items: A metal and cloth headband that has the appropriate village marking on it. The cloth is longer so it falls to his back when tied off, but would have a wind-blown appearance as well.
Reference 1

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 12:49 am
Entry Tag: (Snowbelle Thundara | Pawed Mutant | Up to Extreme| Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Up to Extreme
Soquili Species: Dog/Wolf Pawed Mutant
Concept Origin: Original Design of a Pokemon Fusion (Shiny Umbreon, (Alolan) Ninetales, Cosmog)
WIP Needed? Not needed but it would be cool

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black body, glowy Cosmog colored markings/runes on shoulders and haunches, bands on the tails in the same colors, same with the ears. CC style of bands around the ears and tails, something.. fitting
Face: Fox or Wolf Walker ears with blue or nebula colored markings, Raised Eyebrows, Sultry CC colored eyes, neutral smile and a more canine-like face if possible would be awesome, if not, it is cool
Mane: Big flowy main, like gaseous/smokey matter, colored like Cosmog (minus the gold, I want the nebula stuff plz), you can create a design yourself.
Tail: Several tails like (Alolan) Ninetales (doesn't have to be nine tails), Cosmog colored bands crossing each tail, CC on the design of the bands. Will-o-the-wisp type flames coming from the tips of the tails too please!
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like a sort of nebula/Cosmog colored gaseous/cloudy/flowy/smokey matter coming from around the paws/legs (reference is supplied)

Reference Image(s):
~Shoulder and Haunches Symbol - the one marked/titled as 'Dark"

~Forehead Marking = The one marked Void or Life . I would like the markings to be more... rounded/fluid instead of hard angles. I'm also open to something different representing Darkness, magic, cosmos, or whatever of your own personal design.

~Mane and Cloudy matter reference

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Bandana - CC colored, ankle cuffs CC design/color. If you want to create something just for her that would be awesome as well.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cosplay (pokefusion of my own creation)

Accompanying Familiar Requested
Quote:

... A Custom Little Friend ...
Owner: Snowbelle Thundara
Familiar Name: TBA
Familiar Breed: Wolf
Familiar Gender: Male
Familiar Temper: TBA
Familiar Description: Arcanine cosplay colored like Cosmog, the black markings on arcanine being gold instead of black and the body colored black and the floofy parts (head floof, chest floof, tail, etc) colored like Cosmog's nebulous body, even designed like an inkiness. Lots of floof!
Arcanine
Cosmog
If you can come up with a better color combo lemme know. I'm all ears. (Im not sure how it would look with the colors like that so, just feel free to play around with it, main part is it's an Arcanine x Cosmog fusion)

Accessory color: Blue Bandana around leg, lucky paw necklace CC

Edit Level: Up to Extreme

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 3:53 am
VOIDING!!!

Entry Tag: (Mewsings of An Angel | Ulunsuti Mutant | Heavy to Extreme| Twins)

What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Horns, potentially wings and tail as well
If not accepted as a template, would you still like to keep it for possible breedings?: Yes

Edit Category: - Heavy to Extreme
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti Mutant
Starting Stage: Adults
Concept Origin: OC

WIP Needed? Please.

Body: Colored similar to this, with the red and black toning. Feel free to play with it.

Face: Golden eyes, with snake-like thin pupils. CC expression! Something fiery but still worth an underlying warmth.

Mane: Edited - CC. Can be however you please, colors are up to you!

Tail: Edited tail, long, curled around her, overall CC. More dragon-like.
Colored like the rest of the body, with a mix of red, gold and black scales.

Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A. Claws.

Reference Image(s):
Coloration
Horns
Inspiration #1
Inspiration #2
Inspiration #3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Styled like #7 in this image. Horns basically stretch toward the nose. They would be a ruddy golden color, with some sheen to them.

Wings:
Custom styled wings similar to the Spread Style wings for Suti, but potentially with more clawed hand aspect to it, and more massive, more dragon-like.
Coloration similar to image, maybe some golden veining to the wings?

Scales: Leg, Belly and Back Scales.
Colored like the rest of the body, with a mix of red, gold and black scales.

Pelt: N/A

Other Notes: Her twin is completely CC.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items:
Jewelry. NOT full-body, even if it's just strands of shiny here and there. This is very CC, I just give examples below of ideas that I have.
-Golden jewelry on legs with precious stones (emeralds, diamonds, rubies, etc)
-A pendant or collar with a flame-shaped gem in the middle of it, noting her Fire domain~
-Golden strands wrapped and dangling from her horns, maybe some bells.
-Jeweled golden bangles on her tail and clipped on her wings.
-A golden dragon bracelet with ruby eyes and the "spirit" of a dragon flying from it and flitting around her.
-Potentially small dragon critters? Her role is to live in the desert and raise dragons! But she's also a very feminine figure with a love for shinies like any dragon!

Inspiration #1
Inspiration #2
Inspiration #3
Inspiration #4

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Fire

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 5:43 am
Entry Tag: (Nikkichomp | Angeni-Kalona-Uni hyperhybrid | Heavy | Solo)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni-Kalona-Uni cross
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Basket Adult for your slots since no growings smile
Concept Origin: Original concept + Mockbreeding {permission here}
WIP Needed? Yes please smile

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colors CC from parents; I'd love to see some speckling from Vapor and some of the Halloween-y markings from Arcadia (web, skull)
Face: CC colors/markings from parents; eye style like Vapor (glowing slit pupil)
Mane: Loose and flowy like Arcadia, I'd like it to be longer (down to forearm/knee)
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Very feathery
Reference Image(s): Mock parents & family info can be seen here: xx

Horn(s): CC
Wings: Triwing, CC. All three wings should have eyes on them like Arcadia's top wing. I love the floaty bits on Arcadia's wings but also the tearing on Vapor's.
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes:
Vapor also has these really cool talon-like spikes on his wings all over the place, let's give Vindictus some of those somewhere. Maybe down his spine?
Here's the concept that he will be fulfilling:

Mad Hatter, or Just Mr. Hat?
Username: Nikkichomp
Name: Vindictus Sinclair
Personality: Vindictus varies wildly between being spunky, confident, and outgoing and being sullen, withdrawn, and fearful. This is due to the fact that he frequently hallucinates. When there are no visions in sight, he is at his best. When the things he sees are dark, twisted, and terrifying, he is at his worst. He begins becoming a bit detached from reality as soon as any hallucinations appear, sometimes even talking aloud to them. However, no matter how terrifying the apparitions are, he has always made it a point to work as hard as he can to make sure he is not lashing out at his loved ones, for they are his world and he would move heaven and earth for them.

As a foal, Vin had a lot of difficulty describing and explaining his visions. Having seen Arcadia making art, he attempts to mimic her style and portray the things appearing to him. As he grows older, he continues to take after his mother by making art, but he moves from paint to 3-D objects, using rocks, branches, leaves, and any other movable objects to form sculptures of the hallucinations appearing to him instead.

Vindictus is attached to and cares for his family members, but his favorite is Vapor. From a young age, he has taken to verbally sparring with the colorful stallion, especially when he is feeling feisty. To him, the banter is a sign of endearment, no matter how rough it gets.

Plot Ideas:

FOAL:
*The First Hallucination: Vindi has his first hallucination as a young foal. How does his family react? (this can be comprised of any combination of parents and siblings)

*Monkey See, Monkey Do: Vindi has seen Vapor fighting with just about everyone in the family, but only Arcadia and Veri stand up to him. He thinks that it is funny when his moms stun Vapor into silence and wonders if he can do the same. Vindi goads Vapor into a verbal sparring match. How does Vapor react?

*Oops...: By now, banter and bickering between Vindi and Vapor has become a common occurrence. But this time, Vindi decides to use a few bad words he has overheard Vapor using in the past. One of his moms overhears and intervenes.

*Sibling and Family Bonding (misc)

ADULT:
*Secret Garden: Vin has decided that he wants to try to create sculptures of his most terrifying recurrent hallucinations. However, he doesn't want them to be stumbled upon by just anyone. Because of this, he needs to find a place off the beaten path to build them and keep them safe. (This will likely result in several RPs -- solo, while finding the place, and while building a variety of sculptures; he may also show the sculptures to a very select few, and there is always the possibility of another Soquili finding him and his secret place)

*Search for Companionship: Vindictus is often content on his own, but as time has passed he has seen more and more of his family members forming couples or other romantic groups. He wants to find that for himself, but not just anyone will do. He decides to go on a journey and see if he can find someone with interesting enough characteristics to fit in with his family. (this could easily turn into a family journey if either sister or other relatives also wanted to make a similar trip)

--------------------- ROLEPLAY SECTION ---------------------

RP Examples:
1. Aiko (gifted basket) - foal RP
2. Faye - malicious personality RP
3. Rayleigh - falling in love RP
4. Scout (gifted familiar) - RP w/ personality quirk (rarely speaks)
5. Roxana - solo/backstory RP

Bonus RP: [Reason for filling out: bonus points!]
Prompt: It's the foal's first solstice ceremony, and it's time to declare its commitment to the family! The foal approaches the herd's totem with the knife it has just been given by one of its parents, and it knows what it must do: make a little cut, bleed a little blood, and become part of the herd. What thoughts run through its head? Pride? Fear? Something else entirely, perhaps? (Take care not to god mode other characters, as regular soquili RP does not allow that without permission. <3 )

Response: Vindictus carried the knife carefully between his teeth as he walked toward the totem, a visible spring in his step. His hide nearly twitched with excitement. Today was the day that he would finally officially become a part of the family he was born into. He was sure that nothing would ever make him feel more proud than to be accepted as an official member of the herd. He had been waiting impatiently for this since the first day he heard of the special ceremony. Vindi stopped in front of the totem and looked around. It seemed that the fates were smiling on him today as well, for there were no objects appearing in front of his eyes which the others could not see. Carefully, he lowered the knife to the ground without disturbing the hat perched on his head. He lifted his right foreleg and used his hoof to pin the handle of the knife against the earth so that the blade was at an angle tilting toward him. His hooves shuffled against the ground as he slid his left leg against the knife, drawing a thin, red line of blood from beneath his skin. The line swelled and formed a droplet which slowly rolled down his fetlock and into the dust beneath him. Vindictus grinned and looked up at the totem, joy shining in his eyes. His smile grew even larger when the totem staring back at him winked, welcoming him to the family.

--------------------- CHARACTER QUESTIONNAIRE ---------------------

Questionnaire:
These answers aren't required, but we would like to see them!

Question: The Sinclair Family teaches acceptance of the kalona breed's darker impulses, but this child knows that Arcadia and Vapor both have qualms about hunting. How does the foal feel about hunting? Does it feel the need to hunt, or is its blood diluted enough that it can subsist on greens alone?
Answer: Vindictus only hunts when his visions force him to. While most of his hallucinations do not affect his predatory drive, there are some which give him a nearly uncontrollable need to hunt and feed. He has remained self-aware enough to direct that drive toward prey animals instead of any Soquili who are around him, but once the urges subside, he experiences immense guilt and shame. For this reason, he suppresses any natural instinct he may feel to hunt.

Question: How does the foal feel about art? Is it creative? Analytic? Indifferent?
Answer: Vin picked up art out of necessity and has grown quite attached to creating it. He is appreciative and shows interest in the art of others, but his primary focus is his own sculptures.

Question: What kind of relationship do you picture the foal having with its parents and siblings? Is it attached to any one or few of them in particular? What about extended family?
Answer: Vin is quite attached to all members of his family, both immediate and extended. He believes there is no stronger bond than that of blood; no other relationship will ever be as important to him as his familial relationships, especially those of his parents and siblings. He loves his immediate family dearly. His favorite relation is Vapor, and he would do anything to protect his sisters if they were ever in need of it. However, he is not overbearing or overprotective of them.

Question: This foal has discovered, after a little observation of several families, that its own family does not have quite a "normal" dynamic. Does this upset it, make it feel special, question things? Or can such a thing be brushed off?
Answer: Vindictus would be proud that his family was not boring and 'normal' if he stopped to think about the fact that they might not seem quite right to an outside observer. In fact, he would feel a bit sorry for all the other Soquili who were not lucky enough to be a part of his family, because he knows that they are the most wonderful family any Soquili could ask for.

Question: Coming from such a complicated family can be hard and/or create bonds stronger than time. How does the foal feel about all the different idiosyncrasies in the group? Does it have any of its own?
Answer: He accepts everyone exactly how they are, and seeks the same kind of understanding and tolerance from others. He is not the sort to try to change any Soquili; to him, doing his best to understand them is the only appropriate response. He does have hallucinations which vary widely from non-existent to absolutely terrifying. His mood is highly dependent on the things that are appearing before him.

Custom Items: Vindi is a sculptor, so some kind of art tool(s) would be awesome

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original concept

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: I don't think Angeni crosses get a domain but let me know if I'm wrong :3  

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 6:25 am
Voiding and reposting to fix links
Entry Tag: Artymus | Mutant Regular | Extreme | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Extreme
Concept Origin: Darksiders videogame Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark charcoal grey base, scars/markings on stifle, shoulder, and neck, crackling on lower legs in orange/red/yellow
Face: Eyes: Black sclera with red irises and yellow/orange pupils (should look like glowing coals), black eyebrows (pissed version), black inner ear, something angry-looking for expression, roman nose is fine (flaming/smoking/glowing nostrils?), scar running down through left eye.
Mane: Smoke, see refs.
Tail: Smoke, see refs
Hooves/Fetlocks: Flames for fetlocks (or none), black hooves.
Reference Image(s): Fanart by AxlBorg16 Fanart by Cheesefake (fanart used for marking clarity)
Game ref Game ref 2 GR 3

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Saddle & bridle
Reference Image(s) for Items: Saddle ref SR 2 SR 3 SR 4 SR 5
(Sorry they're so small, it's the only one I could find)
Bridle noseband detail

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, cosplay

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 6:39 am
Entry Tag: ( [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Pawed Angeni'suti | Extreme | Solo )

Soquili Species: Mutant Angeni'suti
Body Build: Regular, legs down.
Concept Origin: • Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? Yes please, I don't mind the additional wait. Is it possible to get an itemless and wingless uncert as well. Please and thank you.

Body: Dark gray, almost black, with white underbelly and gradient rainbow leopard spots
Note: All spots glow faintly. And starting from his muzzle, the starting color of the gradient is red.
Face: Eye color- Glowing Red, Eyebrows- Black, Inner ear- White, Expression- A stand-offish/sort of pissed look, Any facial markings- None besides the leopard spots that start on the bridge of muzzle.
Mane: Black Custom style
The loose hair, not in braids, is really long that it gathers on the ground around his hooves.
Tail: An uber long fluffy cat tail with a red ribbon wrapped around it. Color is black with a white tip with rainbow gradient tiger stripes. Gradient color starts where the color the spots left off.
Hooves/Fetlocks: White "fetlocks", or fur if allowed trailing behind the back of the legs/paws to make them look furrier/fluffier.
Reference Image(s):
Soq Plushie
Audio [Also a good ref for the mane]
Other Plushie
Anthro ref (Ignore the metal arm)
Tail ref #2
SoA
Soul Guardian

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Modified smooth horns. They curve down further, instead of curving back upwards. It's best to used the Audio reference or the cat tail reference for the horns. Color, gradient rainbow with pastel colors. Can they glow because of the Suti elemental
Wings: If possible, wings similar to these; though feel free to tweak them a bit. Basically, a feathered dragon wing. For colors, the 'arms' are black, the feathers are a rainbow gradient and the membrane is also black.
A reference for the color
Scales: Pastel rainbow gradient leg scales, just the ones over the feet, not on the knees
Other Notes: White canine paws with black claws.

Custom Items:
•A variety of cuffs, studs and earrings in both ears; gold and silver. [Best to use the Audio reference.]
•A red ribbon wrapped around his body, which starts from a 'chestpiece' that consists of a gold amulet with a red gem in the middle. The ribbon continues to wrap around the tail
•Gold cuffs around his two front legs, that have small bells on chains attached to them.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Though these are a few of the same refs from above, I feel that these are the best refs for the items]
Cat tail
Soq Plushie
Audio

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: None

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Light

What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Wings and tail

Familiar Breed: Giant Lizard
Familiar Description: Base it off of this ref.
Raised wings, tattered membrane, no arrows though.
Forward curving horns with two spikes on each side of head and one on nose.
A tooth sticking out from the mouth.
"Quills" along the top of the head, two on each cheek
Cuffs and chains on front legs.
Cuff and banner on top right horn

Accessory color: Use the ref

Edit Level: Moderate to Heavy

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 7:23 am
Entry Tag: Artymus | Mutant Regular | Extreme | Solo Custom

Concept Origin: Darksiders videogame Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark charcoal grey base, scars/markings on stifle, shoulder, and neck, crackling on lower legs in orange/red/yellow
Face: Eyes: Black sclera with red irises and yellow/orange pupils (should look like glowing coals), black eyebrows (pissed version), black inner ear, something angry-looking for expression, roman nose is fine (flaming/smoking/glowing nostrils?), scar running down through left eye.
Mane: Smoke, see refs.
Tail: Smoke, see refs
Hooves/Fetlocks: Flames for fetlocks (or none), black hooves.
Reference Image(s): Fanart by AxlBorg16 Fanart by Cheesefake (fanart used for marking clarity)
Game ref Game ref 2 GR 3

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Saddle & bridle
Reference Image(s) for Items: Saddle ref SR 2 SR 3
Bridle Concept Art Noseband detail Breastplate detail (game screenshot)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, cosplay  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:05 am
You need to resubmit as this is in the list of things I will not do
- Twins done as Character Cosplays that are NOT actually twins or clones in the story canon.
Naruto and his dad are not twins or clones in canon, but rather father and son.

Kaya Wolf Moon
Entry Tag: (Kaya Wolf Moon and PhoenixGuardianMikazuki | Mutant Regular | Heavy-Extreme | Twins)

Twin 1
Edit Category: Heavy- Extreme
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay – Bijuu Mode Naruto from Naruto (Naruto Uzumaki Version)

Body: Entire body is yellow with black lines and circular markings that spread from his stomach, arms, feet, hands, and back. He wears a coat/cloak that's a bit tattered looking and no longer than knee-length, with black tomoe adorning the collar. There are 6 yellow tomoe around his neck as well. He is shrouded in a layer of fire-like chakra which covers all of him from head to tail. It's kind of glowy yet lets off heat depending on his mood. See references for a better idea of what he looks like and the markings.
Face: Eye color= orangish-red with black slits in a cross-shape (see reference). Eyebrows= yellowish in color, slightly darker than body. Markings= thick black whisker-like markings; 3 on either side of his face. There are also red markings around his eyes (see reference).
Mane: Edited mane. Unruly/spiky that looks like it is being blown by the wind. See reference below for basic idea, but feel free to play around as well.
Reference Image(s):
Color: Twin 1 (on the right side of the pic)
Body markings: Twin 1 (on the right side of the pic)
Body 1:

Body 2:
User Image

Body 3: Linked for size
Eyes:
User Image

Mane style:
(received permission here)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Other Notes:
Wanted traits:
Canine paws.

Reference 1

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Twin 2
Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay – Bijuu Mode Naruto from Naruto (Namikaze Minato Version)

Body: Entire body is darker reddish-orange with black lines and circular markings that spread from his stomach, arms, feet, hands, and back. He wears a coat/cloak that's a bit tattered looking and no longer than knee-length, with black tomoe adorning the collar. There are 6 reddish-orange tomoe around his neck as well. He is shrouded in a layer of fire-like chakra which covers all of him from head to tail. It's kind of glowy yet lets off heat depending on his mood. See references for a better idea of what he looks like and the markings.
Face: Eye color= red with black vertical slits (see reference). Eyebrows= reddish-orange in color, slightly darker than body. Markings= thick black whisker-like markings; 3 on either side of his face (see reference). Face with Grinning Teeth
Mane: Edited mane to look something like this but more fiery-like or aura like in nature.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.
Color: Twin 2 (on the left side of the pic)
Body markings: Twin 2 (on the left side of the pic)
Body 1:
User Image

Body 2: Linked for size
Eyes:
User Image

Mane style:
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes:
Wanted traits:
Canine paws.

Reference 1

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:07 am
Entry Tag: (Lunadriel | Mutant | Heavy-Extreme | Solo)

Edit Category: - Heavy-Extreme
Soquili Species: - (Wind and hippogyph mutant)
Concept Origin: Mystical Realm pet
WIP Needed? I love wips!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Bent neck or original, up to you. I feel leg up will show off his shadowy bits better. Black with a silver tattoo marking on the neck, of your design. Another marking on the side of the neck. Like the original pet.
Face: Silver markings, Spikes on the side of the face. I want the eyes closer to the shade of green in the plushie. Black sclera, with a small green glowy circle for the eye maybe, more like the plush. Not sure green sclera and eye would look right on a Soquili. Feel free to play with it! CC on the expression, though nothing happy, since his name is Fear. No beak from the gryph.
Mane: Long feather pinions, like the ref pet. Or make it hair if it looks dumb. Hair and feathers even, like
Tail: I want feathers that are long and smoky like the original, same colors. But it looks funny with just two feathers. So feel free to add whatever you want!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Mutant harpy claws on all four feet, but you can't see them! Cause, spiky smokey soot all over the ankles and feet, like the ref image. Kind of like the texture of the soot grimlins in My Neighbor Totoro! XD Silver markings on the ankles, that peek out from the top of the black shadowy party.
Reference Image(s):
Original pet
Plushie
Plushie Uncert
Vanya

Wings: Describe Wings - CC custom inspired off the original pet.
Other Notes: I'd like an alt image to show the feet. Feel free to use creative muse to add things or expand upon the inspiration photos! I trust you. I like the way you said you like color, and I throw the darkest pony idea I have at you, bwahahaha. I just want a spoopy shadowy soot boi. ^___^

Custom Items: CC! If you want to add any items, you have free reign to do so.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I got permission for Vanya as a ref, if you decide to use her hair/feather as reference. I own the other pet.

Familiar Breed: Phoenix
Familiar Description: A black shadowy phoenix, to match the pone. Feel free to add what you want or leave em plain.

Accessory color: None

Edit Level: Unedited-Heavy CC

What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Any
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:22 am
Entry Tag: (Cheyriddle4 | Mutant Pawed | Heavy | Solo Custom )

Entry Tag: (Cheyriddle4 | Mutant Pawed | Heavy | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Pawed
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark purple body with Lighter purple whitish markings. Ref will show. WIll have chains and peircings all over. Over his chest on a chain is a lantern with green glow and shadows. Fluff too
Face: Green eye with white iris. Ears to be long and wolf like. White chain like markings. One ear to have a star shape cut out with peircings on either side of the top part of the star with chain. Peircings all over.
Mane:Editted mane and fluff. Dark purple. Darker than body.
Tail: Dark purple and bright green tail. Maybe a little more wolf like tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf paws. With front longer fetlocks with bright green.
Reference Image(s): Ref

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - No horns
Wings: Describe Wings - No wings
Fins: Describe Fins - No
Scales: Describe Scales - None
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Custom Items: Peircings and chains. Lantern
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:Yes  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:24 am
Entry Tag: (Revel1984 (gifitng one twin to Faid Shadowlight | Mutant | Heavy/Extreme | Twins)

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant
-- Male Leg Up or down: CC
Concept Origin: Character/Species Cosplay from Final Fantasy 8 - Moomba
WIP Needed?: Yes please

Body: mostly CC on colors along the lines of a Moomba/ref pic. Extra fluff on the 'elbows' and fluff on the chest.
Face: mostly CC on colors along the lines of a Moomba/ref pic. A catlike nose if possible, lots of cheek fluff like the ref. Ears to be longer with a black tip, like the ref. One twin with Orange eyes just like the ref, the other twin with Icy Blue eyes please
Mane: mostly CC on colors along the lines of a Moomba/ref pic. Spiked up like the ref.
Tail: mostly CC on colors along the lines of a Moomba/ref pic. Unicorn style tail ending in the spiked tail tuft like on the ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: mosly CC on colors along the lines of a Moomba/ref pics. Hooves are HUGE paws, not hooves. on all 4 feet. Claws and stuff like the ref.
Reference Image(s): here

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: They shouldn't look threatening but should look friendly

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items: If possible, i would love a little Moomba critter for each of the twins, but this is not neccessary and only to be added if you want.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial Cosplay though i do have a pet made like this Here  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 10:35 am
mindsend

Just dropping you a quote to let you know I voided my entry on Page 2.
I forgot that the Yarn Semi's counted as customs and I'm getting twins from that so would still be on cooldown for this month. Sorry for the trouble!

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Angstgremlin

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 11:48 am
Entry Tag: Angstgremlin | Kalona | Extreme | Solo Custom + Familiar

Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: Cosplay - Uchiha Madara (Naruto)
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Solid black with faint leopard spots - similar to a melanistic leopard.
Face: Rinnegan eyes. Black eyebrows and inner ear. Clenched teeth kalona expression. Leopard facial markings following body color scheme.
Mane: Colored and styled as indicated in reference images.
Tail: Cat o' Nine tail. Leopard tail markings following body color scheme. Spikes match eye color.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black kalona hooves. Short warhorse fetlocks.
Reference Images: Leopard spots, leopard face, leopard tail, rinnegan, mane front, mane color & back.

Horns: Demon horns 1. Same color as eyes.
Wings: Wing style 3, ragged. Spikes match eye color. Wings and feathers match body color. No leopard mottling on the wing membranes.
Other Notes: Alternate versions requested. (Wingless, naked, and naked wingless.)

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: Armor and weapons as shown in reference images adapted as best as possible to the horse body. Also a very angry custom Kyuubi companion with sharingan eyes.
Reference Images for Items: Armor/outfit, kama and gunbai, gunbai size/shape, Kyuubi color/facial markings, Kyuubi tail/ear shape, sharingan.

Matching Familiar
Name: Kyuubi
Owner: Angstgremlin
Breed: Mutant Fox
Description: Fox familiar matching the Kyuubi custom companion.
References: Kyuubi color/facial markings, Kyuubi tail/ear shape, sharingan.

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff