¤ Ulun'Suti Ear Frills
¤ Ulun'Suti Custom Wings
¤ Flutter Edited Wings
¤ Flutter Ruffled Fae Antenna
¤ Mutant Harpy Feet.
Type/Draft/Alternative:
¤ Regular Stallion - Bent Neck - Leg Up

Mane Style:
¤ Custom Mane: CC The color, but it's a long, dreadlock-esc style. See references for style.
Tail Style:
¤ Custom Ulun'Suti tail. Long and swooping near his front feet. It's tipped in a feathered spread of teals and greens.
Wing Style:
¤ Set One: Custom Ulun'Suti wings. Almost Wyvern like and connecting toward his front hooves. Teal, green, and blues in color, with markings of galaxies mixed within.
¤ Set Two: Custom Flutter wings. CC style, design, and color. Transparent.
[ I'm not certain which wing set will look better over the other, so play around with it and have fun. ]
Horn Style:
¤ Custom horns that look more like deer antlers. They're bone colored.
Antenna Type:
¤ Ruffled Fae: CC Color.

Base Color:
¤ Iridescent white.
Marking Descriptions/Colors:
¤ Circuit like markings all over his body, painted like body paint. Blue/Teal/Green in colors. CC Design/Style.
¤ Underbelly a soft, iridescent blue/green/teal.
Eye Color:
¤ Blue-Green.
Mane Color:
¤ CC
Claw Color:
¤ White/Boney?
Horn Color:
¤ Bone Colored.

Edit(s):
¤ Silver headdress with flutter-esc wings that mimic his own.
¤ Silver jewelry mimicking the headdress moving along his neck/tail/Ulun'Suti wings.
¤ Silver wraps along his front and back claws that have flutter-esc wings that mimic his own.
¤ Jewelry has gems of green/blue/teal.
¤ A long, white staff resting in the crook of his lifted leg. The end looks like tree branches curling into a ball.

Reference Image(s):
¤ Flight Rising Page
¤ Body Markings
¤ Jewelry
¤ Hair One
¤ Hair Two
¤ Staff

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 4:19 pm
Entry Tag: (Nisshou H | Purewalker Canine | Heavy/Extreme | Twins)

*chanting* PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES!

Maybe this can be reused for my breedings in the future?
What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Pelt

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
In canon for these two it would just be circumstantial. They happened to run into the same pony multiple times while they were dtf. This would be done OOCly with single permission forms multiple times.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
They don’t. Simple. If they have any thoughts about their family at all it wouldn’t be positive. These two are siblings and they think of each other to the extent that they would like for the other one to be dead.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Don’t RP. Or charm them.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
I still don’t think they can but I might be wrong about that. I wouldn’t be entering these two for wishing stars, they DON’T want company.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Power struggles would likely cause the break ups. That or just their natures conflicting and not wanting to be around others. Skinwalkers are just a smidge vicious you see.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Evil dudes. All of them. They’re vicious and chaotic. They like death and destruction.

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme (CC on the exact level here)
Soquili Species: Purewalker Canine (pelt will be custom)
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Please! I love too see the progress!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White with very, very faint pale gold dappling (twin 1)
White with very, very faint copper dappling (twin 2)

See pelt description for pelt colors
Face: eye color- Red
this mark on their foreheads
Mane: N/A (no unpelted)
Tail: purewalker pelt tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: n/a
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Color- like this
On the tips of the ear, tail, mane, and fur bits (as seen on Fenrir) make them black
Design based on FFIX Fenrir’s pelt
More Fenrir art
Fenrir again

I want the:
-ears
-mane
-thick leg fur (the spiral looking stuff)
-tail

Do not include:
-horns
-loopy fur under his chin

Other Notes: For the feral, I think the foxes or wolves can be modded to look right so either would be fine as a base (not the alt. wolf template where it’s a weird angle)
Or you can draw one custom.

I do not want a peltless form.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items:  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 4:41 pm
Entry Tag: (Summer Raaven | Mutant Pawed | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom)

Username of owner(s): Summer Raaven
Breed: Mutant Pawed
Level of Edits: Heavy/Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time / Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 1:51 am
Entry Tag: AislingJuno | Purewalker | heavy/extreme | Twins)

What part(s) of your custom are you donating?:tiger tail and feral form

twin 1-non charmed twin
Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Albino tiger purewalker
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: tan skin like human tan with white henna marking around 2 paws. White tiger strips on the top leg and perhaps other parts of body ( **I would like one alt version of her with blood on her paws and maybe in a small pool at her feet)-I would also like one unpelt version ).
Face: fiery red eyes cat shaped eyes with black and red-brown around eyes. In her unpelt version, I would like for her ears to be cat ears. You could just splice the ears from the cat walker base. Eyes can either be custom drawn or she can have the snarl stock face.
Mane: white hair - hair design can be cc. I would like it to be very long and I think a partial updo would look pretty.
Tail: long custom edited tiger tail going near the front legs.
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline paws the newer version
Reference Image(s): eyes-just not the veining henna ,tail

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: Albino white tiger -I'd like the striped to be a fainter color instead of the regular dark black . Like brown tan would be good. Raised feline ears.
---Also I would like a custom feral form . I want the feral form to be a tiger. Body pose can be any position you want.
Other Notes: pelt color ,2,
Possible pose inspiration: 1,2,3,

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like her to have a hair bindi or hair accessory Some kind of jewelry around the neck and a bracelet that goes from one of her toes to the ankle. -All design aspects of the jewelry can be cc some of the designs are super intricate. On this twin I'd like any gemstones/items to be red.I also really wanted some kind of sleeve in red but I'm going to say cc. I've been questing these two for a long time and I keep changing my mind about different details so feel free to make changes in what you think would look best.

Reference Image(s) for Items: bracelet-I really like the gem on the hand so something patterned like this and maybe for the hair gem to look similar.
ref for inspirational jewelry design:
-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:n/a

Charmed twin

Soquili Species: - Albino tiger purewalker
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: tan skin like human tan with white henna marking around 2 paws. White tiger strips on the top leg and perhaps other parts of the body. I would like one unpelt version
Face: Blue/green eyes that are cat shaped eyes with black and green eyeliner. In her unpelt version, I would like for her ears to be cat ears. You could just splice the ears from the cat walker base. Eyes can either be custom drawn or she can have the chill stock face.
Mane: brown hair with a few gold streaks - hair design can be cc. I would like it to be very long and I think a partial updo would look pretty.
Tail: long custom edited tiger tail going near the front legs.
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline paws the newer version.
Reference Image(s): eyeshenna ,tail

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: Albino white tiger -I'd like the striped to be a fainter color instead of the regular dark black. Like brown tan would be good. Raised feline ears.
---Also I would like a custom feral form. I want the feral form to be a tiger. Body pose can be any position you want.
Other Notes: pelt color ,2,
Possible pose inspiration: 1,2,3,

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like her to have a hair bindi or hair accessory Some kind of jewelry around the neck and a bracelet that goes from one of her toes to the ankle. -All design aspects of the jewelry can be cc some of the designs are super intricate. On this twin I'd like some gemstones/items to be in shades of green.I also really wanted some kind of sleeve in red but I'm going to say cc. I've been questing these two for a long time and I keep changing my mind about different details so feel free to make changes in what you think would look best.

Reference Image(s) for Items: bracelet-I really like the gem on the hand so something patterned like this and maybe for the hair gem to look similar.
ref for inspirational jewelry design:
-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:n/a

It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
{Ok So I'm going to answer these in regards to un-charmed walkers}
*Skinwalker do not lifemate and do not fall in love. A walker could have flings and on a breeding form I would just do selective permission to have multiple flings.
Cannon/rp. Generally walkers don't have breeding with the same soq since they don't have romantic affection towards other soq. However I could see a walker having multiple flings with the same soq, because that soq is her/his tool/pet. Or they deem the other soq able to have strong progeny, there might be multiple ways to handle it. Personally I would probably say no if someone said they had to have several breeding with a walker I owned, since I don't think it fits well the walker personality.

Answer:
No skinwalkers don't form attachments and are evil. If their offspring had a use for them for an evil plot they might think of them as a tool or weapons. Generally Walkers tend to abandon their baskets or drive the foals away . Some walkers will even hunt down their offspring since they see them as competition or an insult to their blood.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
You can charm them or just not rp them.

Answer:
Charmed walkers can enter. Uncharmed walkers cannot enter.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterward or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Yikes.. well that could be answered multiple ways. Walkers are solitary creatures and they are evil incarnate. Jealousy, trying to outperform another walker, not working well with each other and blaming it on the other team members. However, I would say the biggest factor is the would be they would be paranoid of the other walkers. When your evil you'd fully expect any companion to well, try to do you harm. After all, I'm sure every walker is thinking of how to prove themselves the strongest and most evil of the bunch. Working with each other would be like getting a tattoo -the longer you're sitting there the more irritating it becomes.

Answer:
Beings of cunning and hatred. They are always planning and always craving blood and vengeance. They can never trust, relax and enjoy peaceful moments in their life.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:03 am
Entry Tag: (lysia_nyteblade | Sumi-eMutant Kirin | heavy-extreme | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Heavy- Extreme
Soquili Species: Sumi-e Mutant Kirin
WIP Needed? maybe just one for progress?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Markings like hibiki's only in place of the orange, make it opalescent. Opalescent kirin scales
Face: White with a faint pink blaze on the face. Gold eyes. Sensual, alluring facial expression with geisha makeup. (no lipstick) extra long /full eyelashes to add to the sultry look.
Mane: See refs for style, Dark blue almost black, with a playful wind blown look.
Tail: Fox/wolf like her brothers.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear paws with long fetlocks (see brother img hibiki)
Reference Image(s):
Hibiki (brother).
Hair style
Hair color
Doodle ref

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) N/A
Wings: Describe Wings N/A
Fins: Describe Fins N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: Optional: Japanese fox mask with flowers painted on it (totally up to you it was an idea I had a while ago and thought it's look cool)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Just incase: fox mask style Flower paint job

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own Hibiki  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:20 am
Entry Tag: (o-Elixir-o | Sumi-e Mutant| Heavy - Extreme| Twins)

Edit Category: - Heavy - Extreme
Soquili Species: - Sumi-e Peacock (Mutant)
WIP Needed? Only if you want! <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Twin 1: Peacock Base Color: Here | Twin 2: Peacock Base Color: Here CC on the sumi-e designs.
Face: Twin 1: Sultry Eyes (Color: Bright Purple), Thick Lashes, Raised Eyebrow) | Twin 2: Same facial features and eye color.| Both: Eyeshadow and Eyeline CC on colors.
Mane: Edit - Indian Inspired (ideas:1|2|3 CC on color on twin one, twin two will have white. Both twins share same hairstyle.
Tail: Peacock tail (I want it down, not up please!) Sumi-e markings
Hooves/Fetlocks: bird feet all four (Harpy preferred)
Reference Image(s): Peacock: One | Two
Twin 1 Palette
Twin 2 Palette
Wings: Custom made CC

Trading Post Items: No thanks!
Custom Items: Indian Inspired Accessories
Ideas: One | Two | Three| Four ( Note: I'm not interested in the nose ring.)
Twins share same items. heart  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:02 pm
Entry Tag: ( Kara Asumie | Regular Pawed Kitsune | Extreme | Max Herd Helper )

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Regular Pawed Kitsunes
Body Build: Regular leg down
Concept Origin: original design just gender bending it
WIP Needed? Spam all you want here or discord is fine

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Follow ref best you can. Custom Ears in ref. For the first boy his colors are the pet ref. The others colors are the Color ref.
Face: Follow ref best you can. The lipstick like marking can be ignored.I don't think it would look ok on Soquili lines. Would love the Thick Lashes Please.
Mane: Follow ref best you can
Tail: Kitsune tails.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws and fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Uncert | Cert | Color Refs for the other boys

Horn(s): ---
Wings: ---
Fins: ---
Scales: ---
Pelt: ---
Other Notes: The ears in the ref. If you wanna make them Sumi-e I am ok with that. Their herd is to spread the love of Multi tails.

Trading Post Items: If you wanna splice things to go with them be my guest have fun.
Custom Items: The wrapping in ref and the necklace. Would like a feline critter.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Uncert | Cert

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ---

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: ---

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: ---

I have an idea I want to possibly make available to the shop!

What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: The tails and ears because so many people love Kitsunes.
If not accepted as a template, would you still like to keep it for possible breedings?: Yes  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 5:05 pm
Entry Tag: (Draconian_Peacock | Mutant Ulun'suti | Extreme| Solo )

Soquili Species: Mutant Ulun'suti
Concept Origin: Guild Wars 2 Crystal Dragon Aurene Cosplay
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: see ref images
Face: see ref images
Mane: CC
Tail: See ref images, I would also like her tail to be close to exact with how it is in the game
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dragon claws on all four feet if possible
Reference Image(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Mini Aurene

Horn(s): See Ref Images, also most of hers are all crystals
Wings: Custom Wings if possible
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire  

draconian_peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:55 am
Entry Tag: (Teh Cheryl | Mutant Uni | Extreme | Solo)

Username of owner(s): Teh Cheryl
Breed: Uni
Level of Edits: Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 9:52 am
Entry Tag: (xSakura Serenityx | Mutant hippo-suti | Extreme | Solo Custom

Soquili Species: Mutant hippo-suti
Concept Origin: Fictional wildlife (Flightrising)
WIP Needed? Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC (See ref image)
Face: CC (See ref image) I would like the item in the middle of the forehead to be a gem and not a third eye.
Mane: CC (See ref image). Same as the tail if possible. Open to other ideas!
Tail: CC (See ref image). Would also like the items in the tail to be gems and not eyes if they are included!
Hooves/Fetlocks: 4 footed owl Walker feet. Fluff feathers (Down I guess? xD )on the legs if possible so the feet don't look super clunky compared to the rest of the SoQ.
Reference Image(s): Ref pic

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Hmmm going to CC this. Not sure horns would fit this customs considering it's mostly feathers. Up to you!
Wings: Custom feathered wings, (no mini wings, please) the more "sweeping and flowy" the better! CC on the way they sit/open on the body
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: NA

Custom Items: I would love to have the same items on the Slight Eyewing but tweaked to fit the SoQ design. Completely open to a complete re-design/item ideas.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref pic

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: NA

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Smoke  

xSakura Serenityx

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:37 pm
Voided my entry on page 5 to repost with a slightly different form. sorry for the trouble!

Entry Tag: (Revolutionary Roniel | Mutant Purewalker | Extreme | Solo Custom)

Username of owner(s): Revolutionary Roniel
Breed: Mutant
Level of Edits: Heavy-extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: So little time...

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 2:18 pm
Entry Tag: (oo DeD | Mutant Purewalker | Extreme | Twins)

What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Pelt, Feral Form, basically all that can be reused (as a majority of the design is CC)

Quote:
Twin 1 (Uncharmed)

Answer:
In character, the breedings would occur as chance encounters and with a dark/self-serving motive as opposed to any sort of notion of family or love. In breeding forms, each breeding would be a single permission (aka. not mated)

Answer:
No

Answer:
Either don't roleplay, or have them charmed

Answer:
They cannot be entered into wishing stars

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
I don't think the nature of skinwalkers would allow for them to stay organized for a long period of time. There is too much opportunity for conflict (and they are truly individuals who will find conflict where the situation allows) and they're too self-serving to be able to be considerate of group interests. They aren't really the type to be considerate of anyone else's feelings or needs...

Answer:
Embodiments of pure vicious, savage, evil instinct

Soquili Species: Mutant Snake Purewalker
WIP Needed? Not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC from this Color Scheme and This board. I'm not afraid of bold colors and designs!
Face: CC with a wicked smile
Tail: Feather-plumed serpent tail from the pelt
Hooves/Fetlocks: Clawed feet
Reference Image(s): Color Scheme and Inspiration Board

Horn(s): CC horns!
Wings: Large, feathery Quetzalcoatl wings.
Pelt: Quetzalcoatl mutated snake pelt! Along with the large feathered wings and feathered tail plume, I'd like there to be head plumage and feathers along the body as much as you'd see fit.
Other Notes: Custom feral form with a CC dynamic/striking pose.
As a general body mutation, scales and feathers located wherever you see fit.

Custom Items:
- A skull headdress, serpentine, feline, or equine, CC design with gold accessories and feathers.
-CC gold jewelry

Reference Image(s) for Items: Color Scheme and Inspiration Board

Quote:
Twin 2 (Charmed)

Soquili Species: Mutant Snake Purewalker
WIP Needed? Not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC from this Color Scheme and This board. I'm not afraid of bold colors and designs!
Face: CC with a stern, focused, and dark expression
Tail: Feather-plumed serpent tail from the pelt
Hooves/Fetlocks: Clawed feet
Reference Image(s): Color Scheme and Inspiration Board

Horn(s): CC horns!
Wings: Large, feathery Quetzalcoatl wings.
Pelt: Quetzalcoatl mutated snake pelt! Along with the large feathered wings and feathered tail plume, I'd like there to be head plumage and feathers along the body as much as you'd see fit.
Other Notes: Custom feral form with a CC dynamic/striking pose.
As a general body mutation, scales and feathers located wherever you see fit.

Custom Items:
- A skull headdress, serpentine, feline, or equine, CC design with gold accessories and feathers.
-CC gold jewelry
-Charm placed in the center of his forehead

Reference Image(s) for Items: Color Scheme and Inspiration Board

Disclaimer: In the end, any of the design specifics descried above can be changed/added to/deleted from as you see fit! I love me some CC bits  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 3:53 pm
Entry Tag: (Natelie | Mutant Uni/Angeni | Heavy/Extreme | Twins)

Soquili Species: - Mutant Uni-Angeni
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Sure

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: White body, glowy blue star socks up to just below knees on all four legs, ‘blanket’ of blue glowy stars along back, tribal design in the blanket along spine in glowy blue. Big canine ears
Face: Orange eyes, outer ear is white with black tip, blue glowy star blaze, nose area black
Mane: Top pulled up in partial ponytail in black the rest long flowing down to ankle length, light rainbow in color, medium black braid
Tail: same as mane, length to floor and spilling out a little. Top part black, bottom light rainbow with flecks of white stars in the black
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock angeni fetlocks, blue glowy stars pattern on all, canine paws, blue glowy particle trail behind
Reference Image(s): glowy stars & tribal marking, blaze shape, hair style, Braid, hair effect

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Regular horn, CC color
Wings: Style 2, top portion of wings blue glowy stars on white, the rest plain white. A little particle glowy off the wings would be awesome if possible. Wouldn't object to custom wings
Other Notes: Still want footwings and headwings. Half pure white, half blue glowy stars

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items: Purple marbled bead bracelets on both front legs with a small purple tassel hanging down, silver spiral bead bands at end of braid in hair, lantern with a blue and purple flame (lantern Placement is CC), Silver wing cuff similar to ref, one drape ends in a little butterfly the others in bells, black vest and cloak draped over back shoulder (inside purple, outside black). Small custom critter beside them of a shiba inu
Reference Image(s) for Items: Marbled beads, beads and tassel, lantern, Wing cuffs, spiral hair bead, vest/cloak combo, vest, Shiba

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~Twin~

Soquili Species: - Mutant Angeni-Uni
Concept Origin: New Concept

Body: Black body, glowy purple star socks up to just below knees on all four legs, ‘blanket’ of purple glowy stars along back, tribal design in the blanket along spine in glowy purple. Big canine ears
Face: sunset (reverse to his twin. i.e: yellow on top orange on bottom) eyes, outer ear is black with white tip, purple glowy star blaze, nose area white
Mane: Top pulled up in partial ponytail in black with the rest long flowing down to ankle length, lower portion rainbow in color, medium black braid
Tail: same as mane, length to floor and spilling out a little. Top part black, bottom rainbow with flecks of white stars in the black
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock angeni fetlocks, blue glowy stars pattern on all, canine paws, blue glowy particle trail behind
Reference Image(s): Same refs

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Regular horn, CC color
Wings:Style 2, top portion of wings purple glowy stars on black, the rest plain black. A little particle glowy off the wings would be awesome if possible
Scales:N/A
Other Notes: Still want footwings and headwings if possible. Half pure black, half purple glowy stars

Custom Items: Sky blue marbled bead bracelets on both front legs with a small purple tassel hanging down, spiral bead bands at end of braids in hair, lantern with a blue and purple flame and lantern Placement is CC, Silver wing cuffs similar to ref, one drape ends in a little butterfly the others in bells, black vest and cloak draped over back shoulder (inside purple, outside black)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Above refs, this shiba

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:20 pm
Entry Tag: (Rita Zyon | Ulun'suti (possibly mutant?) | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Heavy, possibly extreme
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti (possibly a mutant ulun'suti?)
Concept Origin: New Concept - inspired loosely by the shadow heartless and anti-Sora heartless from Kingdom Hearts

WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Black body with similarly coloured Ulun'suti scales (no scales on face please). No raptor claws/leg spurs please. I would like some body spikes, but please avoid the face. CC on appearance of spikes, though if some of them could look as if they were dripping ink or maybe shadowy that would be nice. You are welcome to add other shadowy effects if you like.
Face: Face is the same colour as the body. Yellow, glowing eyes. A jagged mouth with a sad edited expression. I linked Josiah's cert as a possible example.
Mane: Messy hair that would suit a shadow Ulun'suti - cc on this though I linked a few images as possible inspirations.
Tail: Tail spikes ulun'suti tail please. Black in colour, cc on spikes though should match in colour to body spikes. Could some of the spikes look as though black ink is dripping from them or possibly shadowy in appearance? Note: I want him to be a pureblood Ulun'suti - not sure if I also need scales on the tail?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular styled ulun'suti hooves. Black hooves/fetlocks. For the bottom of the legs, could they possibly look as though shadows are emitting from them or that they are slightly being engulfed in shadows?
Reference Image(s):
Concept Inspiration: One Two
Hair Inspirations: One Two Three
Other: One (Cool shadow monster from a video game-not sure which one. Shows some cool shadow effects.)
Expression Inspiration: One

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Smooth Horns of Ulun'suti. Could they possibly look a little elongated/larger? Black in colour.
Wings: Spread Styled Wings - slightly tattered/ragged. Black in colour. Could the wings look shadowy?
Scales: See above under body section.
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: (Three)
-On one of his horns, could you add a gold bracelet with a gold star hanging off of it? I don't have a reference for this, but, something simple works.
-I would like it if he had two shadowy looking critters with him (note: although shadowy in appearance, they are living critters); cc for colours. One would be a rabbit and the other would be a crow. If possible, could these shadowy looking critters look a little twisted? Maybe ruffled fur/feathers, a creepy grin, glowing eyes, etc....just something that makes them look spooky. For critter placement, up to you! I would also like to make the crow as a familiar for him (see below form).
Critter Inspirations:
Crow: One Two
Rabbit: One

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Shadow

... A Custom Little Friend ...
Owner:Rita Zyon
Familiar Name:Not sure yet
Familiar Breed:Crow
Familiar Gender:Male
Familiar Temper:Not sure yet
Familiar Description:Will be Monster's familiar, based on the custom crow he has with him.

Rita Zyon

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 5:52 pm
Entry Tag: Teigra | Mutant Fox Purewalkers | Heavy to Extreme(?) | Twins

What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Tails, pelts, feral forms, anything that's made custom for my girls

Edit Category: Heavy to Extreme (due to kitsune tails)
Soquili Species: Fox Purewalker - New Fox Feral lines please
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Inspiration of Commercial Cosplay (Pokemon/PokeFusion) - Ninetales x Umbreon | Shiny Ninetales x Shiny Umbreon
WIP Needed? Yes, please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black fur on 'Walker pelt with glowing rings like Umbreon (yellow on Twin 1, blue on Twin 2) around the tails, around the ears, and one on the forehead. (I'd prefer the rings to be maybe...not as 'solid' as the Pokemon art though? Not a straight line ring, but like broken up by the fur a bit more naturally. In the end, I trust the artist's judgment though on what looks best.) For the Soq fur underneath the pelt, beige (like Ninetales) for Twin 1, pale grey/blue (like Shiny Ninetales) on Twin 2, CC any additional markings
Face: Red eyes (glowing?) for both, maybe a fierce or scowling expression, one glowing ring marking on the forehead (yellow on Twin 1, blue on Twin 2)
Mane: CC style, but maybe something similar to Ninetales' head floof? Up to you!
Tail: Fluffy fox tails, multiple to draw from Ninetales influence, but don't necessarily need all nine visible if implied, just a few is good; I know how hard it is to make all nine visible and can look cluttered.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine or feline paws, CC which looks better, though I prefer feline generally
Reference Image(s): [Ninetales] [Shiny Ninetales] [Shiny Ninetales by Tom Skender] [Umbreon] [Shiny Umbreon] [Shiny Umbreon by ff] (Failing at finding better credits for that other than the stamp in the bottom right corner)
Inspiration for fusion: This is kind of what I picture for the Purewalker - [Fusion by shadi717 on DeviantArt]
Another fusion someone did based on a sprite fusion - [Poke Fuse Me by Black Rabbit Illustrations]
[Sprite Fusions by Galaxy-Stardust on DeviantArt]

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Pelt: Newer Alt. Fox pelt, black fur on 'Walker pelt with glowing rings like Umbreon (yellow on Twin 1, blue on Twin 2) around the tails, on the limbs, around the ears, and one on the forehead, matching the Soq form.
Other Notes: I'm flexible on a lot of the things listed above...I wanted to give some rough ideas of what I had in mind, but I'm open to suggestions from the artist's standpoint as well. Images provided are mostly for inspiration/color refs of the Pokemon.

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC, but I think it would look sweet if they had some jewelry items made from bones, likely trophies taken from past victims to adorn themselves with.
Reference Image(s) for Items: --

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: (Inspired by Commercial Cosplay) Pokemon/Poke-fusion inspiration

Answer:
In canon, the breedings would be a result of either coincidence, convenience, or in some form of 'gain' for the Walker, as Walkers do not form attachments. On breeding forms, all breedings would be listed as flings only.

Answer:
Not at all. They form no attachments and they don't care what anyone thinks, family or not.

Answer:
Either relegate the character to remaining a sig-pretty, or have the skinwalker charmed in order to play them as a more 'toned down' version.

Answer:
Only charmed Walkers can enter Wishing Stars. Uncharmed cannot enter at all.

Answer:
'Walkers are extremely territorial and do not work well with others, even towards mutual goals. They are headstrong and only concerned with their own personal gains, and have no issue stabbing another in the back if it would benefit them in some way. Even if they do manage to work together towards some mutual goal, as soon as that goal is attained, all bets are off.

Answer:
'Walkers are selfish, wild, creatures of chaos. Their only concern is for themselves and anyone else is either a useful tool for their own gains...or dinner.

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff