Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Are You A Doomsday Prepper?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:21 pm
What You Need to Know

Know how to survive a dirty bomb? How to start a fire using a glass bottle? How to preserve food? Have you stockpiled cans of beans and tins of meat? Do you own a solar–powered flashlight? How about your contact list—do you have a hard copy in case our electronics crash? What about a first aid kit and toolbox? Have you studied wild mushrooms and edible insects? Know how to waterproof your matches?

Read more: link

Many of the crew myself included do not believe in a pretribulation rapture.
Read more about the rapture here. Read especially real eyes realize's post.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:07 pm
Your second link seems to be broken. smile

Not a doomsday prepper by any means but we do try to grow our own food, preserve food, and live more sustainability. Not because of a fear of some future event but because it seems a more Creation friendly route.  

11 Cardinal 11

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 3:08 am
11 Cardinal 11

Not a doomsday prepper by any means but we do try to grow our own food, preserve food, and live more sustainability. Not because of a fear of some future event but because it seems a more Creation friendly route.

Thank you for telling me. smile It should work now.

We are attempting the same things growing some tomatoes and potatoes. Mostly because I enjoy seeing things grow, but mostly because I have never tried growing tomatoes before. Sustainability is an important issue. We have in many ways failed in our roles as stewards of God's creation.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:58 am
Garland-Green
11 Cardinal 11

Thank you for telling me. smile It should work now.

We are attempting the same things growing some tomatoes and potatoes. Mostly because I enjoy seeing things grow, but mostly because I have never tried growing tomatoes before. Sustainability is an important issue. We have in many ways failed in our roles as stewards of God's creation.

It seems to work now, I’ll give it a read

I know not on topic to the guild razz but if you ever need any help growing, just let me know! Gardening can be SO discouraging some years yet exciting and wonderful other years. We have 6 veg plots (tomatos, peppers, okra, squash, corn, beans, cucumbers, melons) and 5 fruit/herb plots (raspberry, blackberry, blueberry, gooseberry, strawberry... lots o herbs) and then several trees (quince, pecan, mulberry, elderberry). Also keep chickens for eggs!  

11 Cardinal 11

The Bible

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff