Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
1405: Vasilisa Adair Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 11:04 am
scream The Witch's Lair of Vasilisa Adair

Bedroom:
                                  Located on the second's floor when some one walks up the stairs, this light and minimalist room in the flat would be the place where Val comes for peace and serenity. It is the place where Val does most of her meditation and yoga during a busy week. It is the home of witch altar and everything associated with her witchcraft inside a nook on the far side of the room. It is where Val sleep at night with her plant children.
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Home Art Studio:
                                  Formally a tiny bedroom (without its door) branching out from the larger bedroom on the second floor, This is Val's home studio. Val spends a fair amount of her time as a freelance artist and preparing herself for upcoming art shows and farmer's markets.

Bathroom:
                                  This is the only bathroom in the whole house. It is the place where Val loves to take a bath, because she only has a bathtub and she enjoyed it. This room always have the scent of roses because of the candles burning.
                                  User Image

Living Room:
                                  The least used room in the entire home, Val guessed she would use it for entertaining. It has bookshelves and a places to showcase all the things she has gotten over the past few years. It does have a TV (but she doesn't watch it too much) and has green couch with a bed inside for guests.

Kitchen:
                                  The kitchen is where Val cooks for herself and also brews up potions. Don't eat or drink or smell anything without permission!
                                  User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:16 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

So...he was going to be visiting her today...for some reason. He wasn't exactly clear on what their relationship was: half of the time it seemed like she was annoyed with him, yet never had she tried sending him away or telling him that she wanted to be left alone. Oh well, maybe she regarded him like a bad habit: something she should kick, yet she couldn't help but indulge in him. Whatever. He had time to kill (fifty years of being dead got real dull real fast). And it wasn't like she could hurt him: physically or emotionally. So there was nothing really for him to lose in pursuing this. Though he didn't like how much time he was spending away from his little baby. Yes, she was technically an adult, and she had moved in with him as a step towards becoming fully independent, but he supposed he was a bit of an overprotective and clingy mother, he just couldn't let his baby go out and explore on her own. He wanted to be her crutch, and she didn't seem to mind, though he knew in the long run that was anything but beneficial.

As he stood in front of the door, it finally dawned on him why he had come over: she still totally had his shirt. And maybe some of his other clothes, hell if he knew. She had worn them home after waking up in his bed yesterday, and even if she hadn't gotten a chance to wash them, he would kind of like them back. He knocked on the door, not caring if his pale blue tight shredded jeans were riding low enough, or if anyone would wonder why he was wearing a black hoodie in this weather. As he waited for her to open the door, he turned his phone off and removed the earbuds. Probably most people would think he had been listening to some hardcore metal or punk, but no, actually he had been listening to "Bat Out of Hell" by Meatloaf. Yeah, he could appreciate the classics too. He was singing some of the lyrics under his breath. Back in the olden days, that song would have made him feel so alive, made him feel like driving faster than he had any right down a highway at night. Nowadays, he just remembered that it used to stir something in him. At least he still liked the song.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: No one I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: Ugh, so bad at openers...

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:21 am
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Rainbow on a Lazy Day «» Company: Isa «» Location: In My Witch’s Lair«» Money: «» Relationship Status: Single

She had invited him over to pick up his stuff today. It was on Isa if he really show up or not.

Vasilisa sauntered her way into her cozy bedroom from her equal tiny bathroom with Isa's wet Nirvana T-shirt and old black jeans. The bohemian witch proceed to sit on top of her bed, swinging around and propping herself onto her knees. Leaning up, Val hung the garments along the clothing line near the open window by her bed. Val groaned,realizing something. She was making a fuss over pleasing someone again. Someone who she barely knew. Pathetic.

The sound of the doorbell snapped her out of this self pity. “Coming!” the pinkette shouted from her intimate room. The walls were thin and any noise travels. Val got down from her bed and walked out of the door. As she walked into her lime green living room, she ran a hand through her pink long wavy hair and plastered a smile on her freckled face. It was a hot day and she wasn’t going out today, so she didn’t do much in appearances.

Val made her way to the front door, opening to see Isa in a hoodie and low cut jeans with headphones in. Her gray-blue eyes panned from his head to his toes. They already established that he was some kind of immortal yesterday. But come on, it was like 80 degrees outside.

“Cold?” Val mustered the nerve to ask with a raised eyebrow, however it was the only thing she could really think of saying in this moment.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): I’m back from a longer hitas and I wanted to fill in these reserves before moving onto different storylines with Val. Also, I didn’t point this out but Isa would be able to see her bigger tattoos with her current outfit. Her tattoos are listed in her profile. He would have already had the chance to see her finger tattoo but it’s tiny.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:22 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

He didn't have to wait too terribly long before Val finally showed up and opened the door. First thing she did was scan him over and ask if he was cold. While he couldn't be certain, he had a hunch that it was a hot day out, and it was absolutely ridiculous for someone to be wearing a jacket in this weather. "You tell me," he replied as he laid a finger upon her hand. He wasn't sure if her hand was warm or not, but he had heard from Emi that his skin was almost always really really cold, cold as a morgue one might say. Would his apparent inability to get warm be the final detail she needed to figure out what he was? As far as he knew, she already had some suspicion that he was much older than he seemed, but that could be a sign of a great many things. Honestly, he would have thought she'd have figured it out much sooner, what with his infrequency of breath and absolute lack of a pulse and heartbeat. "I hope I didn't cause you any trouble, and I appreciate you calling me back so quickly, Emi gave me that shirt and I'd much rather keep it nearby. The pants you could have kept if you wanted, they aren't anything special." He wasn't sure if she was going to invite him in or not, so for now he would keep his place on the doorstep, equally ready to enter or turn around and leave, whichever she preferred. "Sorry again about the other day. Your actions while drunk had lead me to believe you had some sort of feelings for me, though of course I didn't take advantage of that because, well, inhibitions and altered state of mind. Still, I probably should have just left you alone and let you figure out where you were on your own." For an apology, it really seemed to lack emotion, but at least it didn't seem like he was lying.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Ye[ Some words from my handler: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Rainbow on a Lazy Day «» Company: Isa «» Location: In My Witch’s Lair«» Money: «» Relationship Status: Single

Vasilisa were perched inside the door fame of her apartment when Isa answered her question with a proposal that she should see for herself if he was cold. The corner of her mouth twitched upward into a small smirk hearing the suggestion. “I don’t know if you’re being sarcastic right now,” the pinkette responded as Isa stepped closer to the doorframe, but keeping his distance. Well he did get unexpectedly slapped yesterday for being too close. Still, Val was hesitant to see how his idea was really going to solve her question until a single finger of his touched her hand.

Val’s body rarely got chilly anymore. It had been little more than lifetime since she had developed her affinity for shape shifting and even since then the witch has never been cold enough. An unfortunate side effect of morphing into animals with fur and feathers and scales mother would explain one day. When the ability became more permanent to her body than by mere witchcraft. So when Isa’s skin brushed against her own, it sent a chill down her spine and she jolt to gaze up at him with confusion in her eyes, “You’re freezing.” she said as she pronounced every word carefully. What is he? No one alive should be that cold in 80 degree weather? No one should be able to drink 100 proof? No one’s cheek wouldn’t be red when they get slapped. Val shifted her eyes to his chest for a moment and was going to reach out to touch it with her right hand …Isa’s voice cut in.

"I hope I didn't cause you any trouble, and I appreciate you calling me back so quickly, Emi gave me that shirt and I'd much rather keep it nearby. The pants you could have kept if you wanted, they aren't anything special." The witch place her hand back at her side and looked at Isa. “You did say when you drove me home yesterday that your daughter give you the shirt as a birthday gift. I don’t think Emi would appreciate it if a woman who slept at your place took it for herself.” The woman explained to him, trying to ignore the sexual innuendo that came from the statement. But it was the awkward truth; she did sleep at his place and nothing happened. And Isa confirmed as he apologized for his actions from yesterday. “I should be the one apolozing then.” she injected in the middle of the conversation with the hint of as she turned away from him and back behind her for the rest of his sentence. Her cheeks were pink. “Sorry for putting you in an uncomfortable situation.... Do you want to come in for a little bit. Your clothes are still drying on.”

“Excuse my tiny place. I know your house is a lot bigger than this.”
                                                Val said as she said as she placed a kettle on the stove and sat her bum on one of the kitchen counter. She had decided to make some tea as they got inside. Isa might not drink it because most likely he was undead. But he decided to follow her into the kitchen to continue their conversation and keep her company or to look at her billion plants.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C):

Katze Allemon-Schatten
Val does like him, but doesn't realize/ know how to say it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:31 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

Judging by how absolutely shocked she was the moment his finger met her hand, he could deduce that he was, in fact, still really cold. If he was somewhere hot for a long time, he could eventually warm up, but his basic nature was to be as cold as a morgue corpse. She seemed to stare intensely at him for a while, and her hand even seemed to be moving towards him, but his words cut her off, and perhaps that was for the better. She was rather quick to turn down his thanks, but that was just a social norm, right? He thanked her for something that was basically expected, she turns down the thanks because it was the expected and responsible thing to do. That was how he thought he remembered things working. He gave her a brief smile, "true, she would be, unless she thought it was the final present before she got a new mommy or daddy. I think she wouldn't begrudge me then." Well, not like he would give it to a prospective suitor anyway, but Emi seemed to enjoy the idea of him finding love, so he imagined she would be alright with him sacrificing some things for love. But no need to worry about that, he would probably never find love. "Frankly, I usually don't even tell her when I have people over, don't want to disturb the balance of things."

As she had basically done, he just shrugged at her apology. He supposed it was possible that someone could get embarrassed by having a random girl sleeping it off in your bed, but that sort of thing didn't register in his mind anymore. "It was what it was. As long as neither of us have misconceptions, I don't really see where it matters." He followed her as she walked into the house, seeing the decor but not really paying it any mind. He had already figured out she was a bohemian witch, wasn't like this was really saying anything much different. "Maybe small compared to my current place, but I've lived all over. I grew up in a tiny apartment in East Berlin with my parents and two younger siblings. It was small, but I don't remember ever having a problem with it. Lived on the streets too, just, you know, whatever." He had even lived in this little one room roach motel with Lena. It had been tiny and gross as hell, but he remembered calling it home and being happy there. He had always been happy most anywhere, so long as Lena was with him. Leaning against a counter, he had to physically shake the thoughts out of his head, lest his numbness be tainted with melancholy. "I am curious though, what do you think of me? You typically act annoyed at my presence, yet you have never told me to buzz off. Normally, we seem a bit distant and formal, but when you were smashed at my house, you were trying to kiss me. If you don't want to answer, that is fine, but I just kind of wanted to know what sort of conduct I should practice around you." For such a dramatic question, his voice had remained perfectly level, and his tone seemed, if anything, a tad disinterested. All he wanted to know was how to proceed and what sort of things to expect, wasn't like he was trying to put her in a corner or anything.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: Sorry, his sensitivity and tact is mostly dead.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:53 am
User Image
User Image

Val tried not to be bothered so much as Isa shrugged off her apology. His demeanor was cold, but he did have a good argument. It wasn’t like they had sex last night and the only other person who would be effected if they had didn’t know who she was, apparently. “Yeah but most people would probably think having someone get piss drunk and falling asleep in their bed ‘means' something.” The woman offered as an explanation while she walked into her tiny apartment. Isa could disagree with this point. However, Val thought he must’ve seen some creeps while working at the nightclub who acted like this ideology applied to them once or twice.

The woman reached to turn the handle of her kettle around as she listened to Isa’s reassurance that her apartment wasn’t too small. Her eyes were on the pot while the punk remarked that he had lived and traveled to several places, so he had experienced multiple living arrangements in his lifetime. This includes his childhood in the Soviet sector of East Berlin and being homeless. “You must have a menagerie of tales about those times…” Val commented, imaging that Isa could divulge many fascinating stories about his existence. “I know I have mine.” she laughed, bringing her gray-colored eyes to Isa, who was leaning on the opposing counter from her. "I am curious though, what do you think of me? You typically act annoyed at my presence, yet you have never told me to buzz off. Normally, we seem a bit distant and formal, but when you were smashed at my house, you were trying to kiss me. If you don't want to answer, that is fine, but I just kind of wanted to know what sort of conduct I should practice around you." he asked her, surprisingly out of the blue.

Not entirely out of the blue sky because Isa did bring up the kissing incident yesterday morning. However, the man was bringing the topic again along with a question of her intention for their relationship. Which was quite a surprise that he cared enough to know what she thought of him. Even as his tone of voice seemed quite disinterested or dead. The pink-haired witch smirked as she got down from her seat and sauntered over to the dead-man. Raising up on her toes, Val leaned close into Isa.
                                                "I’m curious about you.” she whispered those words into his ear softly before going back to her tea on the stove afterwards.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): It’s okay. I didn’t know how to let Val tell Isa she’s somewhat into him without being direct. She’s a playful person who loves to tease. Hope it’s good for you

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:17 am
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

Isa took note of her explanation, but didn't really comment on it. He could see her point, but at the same time he knew nothing had happened so why make a deal out of it? Perhaps it was the whole living vs. undead situation? Maybe when he was alive he would have thought the same way she did, but now that sort of social logic was lost to him? Given his track record, that seemed pretty likely. Chilling in the kitchen, it seemed as if she might have been curious about his past, though he wasn't sure which parts interested her more. If it was life in the soviet sector, then she may be a bit disappointed. There had been...exciting? no, that wasn't really the word, but there had been stirring parts between his birth and death, but some things were actually rather calm. It really all depended on your connections and history. "I suppose I have a few. Some though are not so interesting while some are not things I talk about." Despite his deadness, bringing up Lena was always something he avoided. There was just too much heartbreak there. She suggested that she too had some stories of interest, which...registered some curiosity in his brain. Hell, it might not have sounded like much, but any stirrings of an emotion were a good sign in him. "I wouldn't mind hearing a few, when you get the chance." He wasn't about to carry her over to a chair for story time, but he was genuinely slightly interested in what she might have to say.

Surprise was the reaction he had thought most likely when he bluntly asked her what her intentions were, but though there seemed to be a pause, she reacted calmly. Was his deadness starting to rub off on her? He had only been asking for clarification because he didn't pick up on social cues that well anymore, and he didn't want to lead her on or seem overly flirty or whatever. If he could get a lead on where they were, he could adopt an appropriate personality. She was pressing herself against him, whispering in his ear, and normally this would have been his cue to initiate intercourse, but no, she then backed off and went back to her tea. "Glad I'm not a normal man or you would have just blue-balled me there. The way you said "curious," you know that didn't sound like an innocent curious, right? Well, I'm willing to let you explore to your heart's content, see if you find anything of interest. But I guess I should warn you, I'll probably make for a shitty date in the long run, if that was something you were considering." If she hadn't figured out he was undead, that might seem like a strange warning, but if she had, she might understand what he meant: it was harding being a loving boyfriend when you could barely feel love anymore.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val I've adopted this personality: Neutral => Charismatic Am I available?: Maybe? Some words from my handler: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:09 am
User Image
User Image

It had only been two and half days since they met and Vasilisa couldn’t deny the unfamiliarity of their situation. In all of the forty-eight or so hours spent together, the witch couldn’t recall a point of real conversation she had with the punk. Either that or Isa decided to be an a** and told her something about his life while she was wasted and barely comprehendIng anything. Val scuffed at this idea as she walked to a cabinet ,opening it, grabbing a decorative black mug filled with tiny stars and otherworldly bodies and went back to pour her a cup of Earl’s Grey from the teapot. Yet, Isa was definitely wasn’t the type to hide his thoughts about things. He was the one who initiated their relationship with her without knowing anything about her.

That was one thing that Val knew about Isa. He was always staight-forward and direct about his ‘feelings’ even though he seemed to have a poker-face all the time. She didn’t have to guess or wait on him to reveal his intentions or motives for anything. He just said it. It was kind of an admirable quality as it was an oddity. However, he didn't seem to anticipate that she would be so honest with him in a similar way. Because as the tea filled the cup, Val heard him, in a tone of voice that was looming with excitement and charm, divulged that her little antics when she answered his question was making him a little sexually aroused.

Truthfully, Val didn’t expect her actions to garner such a response from the punk. The pinkette wasn’t necessarily looking for a relationship and she thought that Isa wasn’t looking for something too serious. Or that was the aura Isa give off from all of their previous encounters with his excessive flirting and all. However, Isa continued to discuss how he would be willing to go along with the idea of a relationship if that is what she wanted. But he was going to warn her that he was a shitty date. Val thought to herself as his words rang together in her head. “You know, I am a big girl that is capable of making my own decisions," The woman replied, turning around to face the raven-haired man in her kitchen with a mug nuzzled in between her hands and a smirk on her face.” Tea?”

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C):

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:03 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ⑮тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦②
( ① чєαя, ⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Wild Flowers «» Company: Isa «» Location:My Witch’s Lair «» Money: $100 «» Relationship Status: Single

In hindsight of what they were doing today, Val would not have called Isa to do this favor with her if she knew it was going to be cloudy. However, the deed was already halfway done now and he really insisted on helping her with whatever she needed after that incident two weeks ago. If someone would’ve asked her about the extent of Isa’s protectiveness, the witch would’ve explained his actions before these couple weeks. Seriously, Isa had reached new levels for someone who he wasn’t involved with but it wasn’t so bad. Isa had a nice car, time to kill and when he was not acting like a protective father, Isa was fun to hang out with whenever he wasn’t being an a** .

“Can you stop already, Isa? I really don’t need a constant reminder that I am a neo-hippie everytime you come over to my flat.” A giggle escaped from Val’s mouth in response to the sly remark that her guest had murmured behind her back. She didn't know what exactly he had said under his breath, but knowing the locations and the fact that the raven-haired man was holding two sizable bags of plant food in his arms behind her, Vasilisa could take some wild guesses. “Or I will leave you on the doorstep to wait for your shift at Neon, the woman remarked as she was finally able to unlock the door to her apartment with her set of keys. Both of them knew that it was an idle threat on her part because Val never had honestly pushed him away too far before and Isa could surely drive to Neon if he was really barred from entering her little oasis.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): Sorry for the short reply

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:29 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

Ever since he had to pick her up from the beach cause she had gotten high with complete strangers and couldn’t drive, he had been keeping a closer eye on her. Not that he really knew why, it was her life, she could live it and lose it however she wanted, right? Apparently not, as he kept interceding every time it looked like she might get herself into a bit of trouble. That’s probably why he was here now, helping her move a rainforest in her apartment. She was rearranging things, or something like that, and she needed a strong, and well, untiring back to help her move a bunch of crap around. He was pretty sure that standard moving crap apparel for men was a pair of jeans (in his case genuinely faded, tight, and with the knees blown out,) boots or sneakers, and either an undershirt or no shirt at all. It wasn’t hard to guess what option he went for in the shirt category: that’s right, she got to see even more of his tattoos today. Though once he got outside, the weather seemed to be what most would describe as “dreary” so maybe a shirt really would have been in order. Oh well, he didn’t care that much. He had gotten permission to borrow Emi’s car, as that was the only one they had that would be able to move stuff with any speed, and headed straight for her place.

”Whatever you say, Moonbeam, or whatever the heck your spirit name is.” Sure, she had just told him to stop with the neo-hippie jabs, but he could surrender with one last one, her laugh had told him so, he thought. ”Huh, gonna bar me from entering? Guess I’ll just have to take this rainforest back with me, I’m sure they’ll do just fine in the living room. I’m the one with transportation after all.” Two could play at that game, though of course she’d have to land some real heavy hits before she would get a legitimate reaction out of him, and he doubted she would go that far. No real reason to upset him, he supposed.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val I've adopted this personality: Semi-playful Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: Isa the eternal jerk.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:31 am
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Wild Flowers «» Company: Isa «» Location:My Witch’s Lair «» Money: $100 «» Relationship Status: Single

After a couple months of knowing him, an outsider may propose the notion that Vasilisa might have come to realize not to give Isa too much of her trust to not be a complete a**. She was, after all, a very street-smart lady who had been backpacking across the world and she had met a mangerie of people in her lifetime, including a man or two. Who sometimes became lovers of hers, only after Hanna’s death, because she had grown curious about her own feminine sexuality. So, a person might expect for her not to be so gullible thinking the living corpse of a man would stop poking fun at her lifestyle when she asked him to stop. No, she wasn’t above that shortcoming and he was not above calling her ‘Moonbeam’ as a playful attempt to get further underneath her skin than usual. He should’ve been thrilled as Val couldn’t help but suck her teeth in annoyance while turning her key in the lock of her door; before it clattered with an audible noise that spoke to how old this door was. Maybe… Val began a thought of asking Isa about fixing her vintage door on another day this week, but she vehemently shook that idea out of her head. She was far more pissed with him to ask him for another favor to help with this rain-forest she was building, as he loved calling her apartment all throughout their time at Pearl’s Jewel & Petals this morning…

Now that she had time to think about that, Val was kind of mad at him accompanying to the nursery without a shirt. The witch had known she wasn’t the most detail oriented person in the world and she knew that Isa had lost some of his understanding about the weather, but was it so out there to believe he picked her up this morning with a shirt on? Anyway, there were quite a few girls and guys at the nursery who ogled at him as they both roamed down the aisles. Yeah, we knew that he’s hot and is so not the type to be into flowers and nature, she wanted to say. “I would say I'm more like a Sunburst, if you are picking a name for me.” the neo-hippie replied, turning around on her heels to face the punk in question with a smirk on her lips. As she faced Isa down herself blocking the doorway for him, it was simply no way of denying the attraction she felt for him. Isa was really standing there in the bare sun with most of his tattoos visible and he knew how much she ******** loved body art. They had even been discussing the subject over whenever they drove around town in person or in the text conversations between them, which had started around the time Isa got a hold of her cell phone at Neon when they were with Esmee and smoothly put his number at the top of her contact list, like he promised. “Huh, gonna bar me from entering? Guess I’ll just have to take this rain-forest back with me, I’m sure they’ll do just fine in the living room. I’m the one with transportation after all.” He playfully said to her, as he must have noticed that she was truly blocking the pathway inside. If he wanted to play coy with his sarcasm, then she would enjoy it too.

Vasilisa smiled as she gently cocks her head to the side. “Well, your home does have a lot of natural light that is quite lovely for plant life and you do have a car…” The witch began admitting to him, but the tone of her accented voice seemed to change. She inched closer to Isa on her front pouch until their bodies were almost touching and his back was on the wooden railing for the steps. Nevertheless, she wasn’t done quite yet. As the pinkette ended up wrapping both of her arms around his waist and look up at him daringly with her ocean colored eyes. Unfortunately for Isa, she didn't go in for a kiss, choosing rather to spend this opportunity to make a different type of threat this time in this unspoken battle of wits. “But I live here and I’ve been told that I give the most amazing rides. Val expressed in a soft, yet seductive tone of voice that could only be heard between the two of them. Her pink lips in a playful pout as she looked at him. This was clearly an attempt, on her part, to throw Isa through a loop of desire and regret that he was even considering leaving with the plants she actually pay for, even as a joke.

Val already knew that he had a lot of leverage in this situation like he said and she wasn't to be a b***h and go to use her powers against to force him to stay. If she actually did that, the witch knew that she would probably come across like a 'weak' woman who needed a man to be happy, which was far from the truth. But she knew without question in the universe that Isa had a very obvious attraction to her and she use the knowledge in her favor. "Should I let you inside, Mr. Jack Skellington?"

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): Isa is a jerk. But he is her jerk. lol. And I don't if this escalated too quickly or not. sweatdrop

Edit: So this reply is rewritten because I remember last time and what you said about Val running away from sex. By the way, I changed Val's ex name to Hanna so she would be from Poland too.
Edit 2: So I've change some more stuff because I didn't like the sudden seduction of Val. It just felt it turned like 0 -100 really fast for me and I wasn't a fan. So I tried to make Val more innocent and softer in this scene, while also using the same dialogue as before. I hope it come across well,.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

● Doux Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces