Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
1405: Vasilisa Adair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:23 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

There had been a slight communication issue about the whole day: he had sort of assumed she would take care of the purchasing and all, and he would just be outside loading and unloading the Thing, but apparently she needed him inside as well. His outfit wasn't exactly indoor public wear, he didn't think, but no one kicked him out so it must have been ok, though he definitely noticed several eyes on him and he was quite sure he saw one guy practically drooling. Yeah, when they're that obvious they are absolutely no fun to pick up. Times were changing, maybe shirts really had become optional? Well, just for men. Seemed that level of equality had yet to come, no matter how easy it would have been. He would support such a revolution advancement, but maybe that wasn’t a good idea? Would people get the wrong idea if a man joined the movement? Perhaps it would be better if he just stayed out of it. ”Sunburst, huh? I thought the sun was supposed to be a masculine force? And the moon is a symbol of the Goddess, right?” He might not be a neo-hippie, but he had learned a thing or two while he was still trying to wrap his head around what happened to him. Once he learned the information though, he really had no idea what to do with it. On the one hand, he was tempted to smash the phylactery so he could find peace, but he could never go forth with it, not out of any sort of self-love or anything, but because that would be the opposite of what Lena had wished. ”But were those really her wishes? She was so different, can I consider her post-mortem thoughts as her real wishes?” He shook the thoughts out of his head, this was no time for him to be thinking about her. He needed to help Val, and when he thought about her he always ended up ceasing to function. Nope, definitely not what he wanted to do now.

When she started admitting how he was right about taking the plants, he knew he was in for something LenaVal would never admit to defeat that easily, so she had to have something in store for him. Feeling her pressed up against him, he allowed her to push him back against the railing, if she wanted to take control he was entirely willing to comply. The only question in his mind was rather he should try to make himself seem a little more living and active, or was she going to pull something on him again. As she wrapped her arms around him, he tasked a part of his focus to getting things going: namely activating his, well, formaldehyde stream so that it might create some heat within him among other things. And then it happened: she tempted him, but her body language told him nothing was going to happen. Immediately he stopped working on reactivating himself, and soon everything slowed to its normal corpse pace. ”I’m sure you are with a chassis like that.” One of these days her constant teasing would lead to trouble, but she had stopped soon enough. ”On the other hand, it seems such a shame to not go for a ride when there is a legendary driver around…such a pity.” Hell, there was even a person in town who could vouch for him, but he wasn’t about to bring that up. Nor was he going to bring up any other mentions of references, not while they were still outside and people could hear him. Some of the names would cause quite a stir.

”Sorry, don’t know the reference, but I think you should. Your house your choice, but I’m sure you can find a better use for me than standing on your porch with two bags of plant food.” Even if he had never heard of this person, he imagined there was an undead connection involved. Skellington sounded a lot like skeleton, which was a different (and rather lowly as he understood) type of undead. Supposedly, liches were the pinnacle of the undead world. If he was so great, he hated to imagine what it was like on the bottom of the ladder. He had a thought on how to turn the tables once more, though not in a teasing way. She was a freak for tattoos: loved talking about them, seeing them, getting them, etc.. He actually spent a little time as a tattoo artist. He ended up quitting, cause, well, not even that had held his interest, and though his license had definitely expired, he imagined she would still want him to give her one at some point. ”Let me in, and I’ll guarantee you a new tattoo at no cost to you.” He gave a slight smirk, wondering just how fast she would backpedal in order to let him in.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val I've adopted this personality: Impish Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: No worries, I know the film. He just doesn't.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Wild Flowers «» Company: Isa «» Location:My Witch’s Lair «» Money: $100 «» Relationship Status: Single?

Isa was a very simple man. He was naturally blunt about everything. If he was interested in something or someone he would tell you before you ever asked for his opinion. And if he wasn’t interested, he might not say anything at all. That’s one of the things Val had liked about him since the first day that they met. He didn’t hide his emotions and that was quite refreshing as he was very easy to read. It even helped today as he gave his opinions about certain plant types, even as his opinions were half-assed as they were. She was just surprised that he was more or less attentive to her pleasures in life. Instead of walking away to go be keened with someone else in the nursery, she originally thought. Yeah, the sun is my god and the moon is my goddess.” The green witch acknowledged as she stood in the doorway and looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. Isa knowing about the paganism associated with witchcraft was something she didn’t expect of him. Sure there were a number of different books along with the internet that could guide someone on the practice. Nevertheless, Isa didn’t seem like the type to know about that unless he needed the information for something. “But I was speaking in hypotheticals, and my real name is more closely tied to the sun than it is to the moon.” She cleared up quickly, but the pinkette still wondered what was going on his head as she saw a dead expression in his eyes half way into talking to him.

When Isa let her take control of him, Val was surprised by his passive actions. He didn't seem like the type to be a submissive person to be handled in every which way. But then again, he was already undead and likely didn't need worry too much over pain. And he knew that she wasn’t going to hurt anything vital. Maybe a tiny bit of pride, but he never seemed to care much about that. It made teasing him WAY more flirty and fun as she wrapped her around him and began talking in a double entendre about how she was very good in bed and he will miss his chance if she ban him from her home. Despite this being a fun joke, if Isa really wanted to pick her up right now and take her inside out of sexual frustration with her constant tease and his pent-up desire, she would really honestly enjoy it. From her perspective, both of them were well aware that they were going to have sex at some point, it was simply about when and where to her. And yet after that intriguing night at Neon with him and Esmee, Val was thinking about it may be sooner than later if she had the choice because she had started to realize how much she liked him around that night and these two week since. So what Isa did and said next made her a little pissed off. ”I’m sure you are with a chassis like that.” He started, complimenting her body as he grasped the meaning between her metaphor like the ‘motorhead’ she knew he was after seeing his tiny collection of german automobiles that last time she stayed at his house. She could feel herself started to change the pout into a smile until he continued on. ”On the other hand, it seems such a shame to not go for a ride when there is a legendary driver around…such a pity.” Isa played devil’s advocate for a bit before changing the subject.

She couldn’t get a word in edge’s word with Isa before he rejected her and her invitation for possible sex in a round-about way. He didn’t get the coy tease she had said when she asked if he thought he should be let ‘inside’ before basically bribing her with a free tattoo. He couldn’t be that obvious right or was she too infatuated to notice before? If he wasn’t so apathetic as usual with his delivery, she might’ve thought this was a joke on his part.But it wasn't a joke, she realized. This was what he had warned her about the last time.If she expected something loveable or romantic from him, she would be disappointed because he was truly a s**t person. She let go of him then as her arms went down to both of her sides. The witch stepped back from the man. Not so far but just far enough that she could look at him, for what felt like the first time. He was there in his tattooed glory as his black denim hugging him in all the right places. He probably didn’t know he said anything wrong. ”It is honestly making this funnier” Val laughed under her breath quietly as she undid her bun, thinking about this all and not giving a damn about if Isa was confused or not. Hell, she was confused and she didn't complain as she took a moment to comb a hand through her waist long hair before gazing in his direction once more.“Do you ever realize how much of a s**t person you are?” she asked, as the pink-haired beauty started moving toward him again. Leaning up on her toes against his body as she thought about how much trouble he’ll be worth. But what was a life without a little bit of trouble? “But I guess it doesn’t matter very much when I’m seriously attracted to you.” She whispered as she reached to grab his face in between both of her hands and gently moved in for a soft yet sensual kiss on the lips.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C):

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 11:12 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

In about 7 BE (before Emi) he had consulted with some witches, trying to understand what exactly he was and what he could do about it. They were absolutely no help, but he had learned a thing or two about witchcraft. Course, he wasn’t about to tell her that, the “how to end it” portion might scare her, and he might have been past it by this point, or maybe not, hard to say. As for her name being more sun-related, he had to admit he hadn’t caught on. Sure he spoke a little bit of Polish, but not very much, and he hadn’t used it since he died. Though he supposed it didn’t matter if he knew what exactly it meant, all he needed to know was that was what he was supposed to call her. As for bribing her with a tattoo, that seemed to be the wrong solution to the predicament. Not that he could understand why, he had offered up something he would have thought she would have liked, but perhaps she had given him some sort of hint that he hadn’t picked up on. Well, who could blame him? He had told her from the beginning that he didn’t always pick up on cues like he used to, nor did emotions make much sense to him. He stood there waiting for his punishment or reprimands or whatever else she chose to throw at him, yet her words weren’t exactly what he was expecting: ”It is honestly making this s**t funnier”…? What was that supposed to mean? It didn’t seem to him they were in a funny situation nor had anything they said or done been humorous. She must have had her own subtle game going on in her head, and he was just making moves without knowing the rules. Then she asked if he realized how much of a s**t person he was, which definitely made it seem like things were not going to go well for him. For just a moment he was tempted to answer her question, yet he supposed it could be rhetorical, and anything he said might drop him into an even deeper pit. Further, her letting her hair down seemed to trigger some long-dead knowledge, suggesting that things might actually go well for him. In seconds flat she was leaning up against him again, this time confessing that she was majorly attracted to him, sealing the declaration with a kiss.

Isa may have been slow on the uptake when it came to delicate social situations, but lust and passion were a domain in which he had had much practice after death. He dropped the two bags he had been holding; they landed with a dull thump, but from such a short height there was no damage to them. He caught her kiss and deepened it, not permitting her to retreat until he let her. Proceeding down to her neck, he alternated between bites and kisses (yeah, those were going to leave marks) and while she was distracted, he lifted her up so that she could wrap her legs around him so that she wouldn’t fall. ”Unless you say no, this is going to the bedroom.” Yes he would stop if she wanted him to, but he was already carrying her into the house and taking the most direct approach to her bedroom that he could. He had had enough teasing, now it was time to find out if she could make good on her promises…unless she said no, of course; sure he was a monster, but not that much of a monster.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val I've adopted this personality: Incubus Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: Sorry it's short...

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 9:08 am
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Wild Flowers «» Company: Isa «» Location:My Witch’s Lair «» Money: $100 «» Relationship Status: Single?

Her mother had been apathetic most of her life. There had been times where the old hag let her as a child roam across the wild for days, without even more of a single word or fuss when she decided to return home with sticks and leaves in her chestnut brown locks. No, Baba would simply just look at the filthy child at her cottage door and tell her to take a wash before walking away to do something more important than raising an orphan of a girl. That’s why she wasn’t exactly mad at Isa for being himself. She was more sad than anything else. Sad, knowing that he probably didn’t get everything that she had thought she had made clear. The vibes that others would pick up on, but not him.

So Val had hoped that a straightforward confession and a real kiss would make any sense to Isa and it seemingly worked. As she first heard the thump of bags hitting the concrete pouch before his lips captured hers as he reciprocated the kiss. How he deepened their kiss making it slower and more passionate. How he firmly grabbed her both of her hips to bring her closer to him, causing a moan to escape from behind her lips, as they continued to make out on her pouch until his lips broke the connection they shared with each other.

Opening up her pale eyes slightly for a quick moment, Val was going to ask him if she did anything wrong. She did spring a kiss on him.“ Did I do something wr---” Isa’s lips brushed against the skin of her neck that silenced her with every single bite or kiss he gave her flesh. Those are definitely going to leave marks the neo-hippie thought as she felt the punk’s hands reach downward along her backside to her arse, and then wrapping themselves under her thighs gently. He lifted her up from the ground and guided her legs around his waist so that she probably wouldn’t fall, while she wrapped her arms around his own neck. Which gave him more access to hers in the process as her hands found their way to run themselves through his midnight-colored hair.

”Unless you say no, this is going to the bedroom.” Isa took a moment from sucking her neck like a creature of night to whisper his intentions in her ear, wanting the consent to move this forward to a place they never went before. Opening her eyes once more, the witch smiled devilishly at the same time as she moved her hands to the sides of his face and looked in his hazel eyes. “Chcę ciebie,” She responded in her native tongue, which translated to ‘I want you’. It was a tease but it was simple enough for someone like him to know what she meant, but she also leaned for another sensual kiss to just confirm to him that she really wanted him as he whisked her inside through the front door and began to carry her up the steps towards her bedrooms upstairs.

It had been awhile she had anyone in her bed and the bohemian witch was kind of excited that Isa would be the one to water her precious flower after such a dry season, despite knowing very little of what he actually was like in bed. However, if how he kissed was any indication… She was very much in the hands of an extraordinary gardener. He carried them inside of her minimalist bedroom and placed her neatly at the foot of her platform bed, not caring about anything but locking her in his gaze as he still stood in between her legs and the two resumed their passionate time together with one another with tongue and everything else until Val spoke. “Are you going to undress me or am I?”

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): I don't mind the length. I kinda enjoy not rushing into "mature" scenes even when a time skip is used.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 1:49 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

Ah, he had nearly forgotten that he actually spoke a bit of Polish, but he understood her response to him in her native language. She must have been getting more accustomed to talking with him as even though she didn’t give him a straightforward yes or no, responding “I want you” when someone tells you that they are going to have sex with you unless you do not consent, was still a very clear yes. That and the fact that she kissed him once more. Very very clear demonstrations of her intentions. Carrying her up the stairs was easy enough, and it didn’t hurt that he had a fair amount of practice with it; well, not with making out with someone while carrying them, but carrying in general, sometimes Emi would fall asleep on the couch or be in too much pain to move, so Isa would pick her up as carefully as possible, carry her bridal style to her room, and carefully tuck her in to bed. Most parents who did this probably had an adolescent child, likely he was a rarer case given his little baby was 22.

Frankly they could have done it standing up, but he supposed for a first time he wouldn’t go all avant garde on her. No, he’d keep it a little more traditional so that he wasn’t pulling too many surprises on her at once. Setting her down, there was a spark of life to his eyes as they locked upon her. Or rather, “life” might not have been the right word, no, there was a hunger evident in his features almost as if he had been celibate for the past century (it was probably closer to two weeks.) She had withheld herself from him for quite a while, frequently teasing him with empty promises, but now it was not a tease and all of the pent up desire was rushing forth, promising a complete devouring. ”I can handle it.” And that he could like the seasoned pro he was…

Six hours later, he was laying in her bed, quite content with how the day turned out. Though he had not asked her yet, he could imagine she had enjoyed herself as well. Likely, her neighbors could also guess that they had had a marvelous time over here. He smirked just thinking about it, he couldn’t wait to hear about if not see the next time she talked with her neighbors. Would she be embarrassed? Would they pick on her about it? Hard to say, but he hoped it would prove amusing.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val I've adopted this personality: Flirty Am I available?: Maybe? Some words from my handler: Sorry it’s short, I went as far as I was ok with.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 3:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Wild Flowers to Absolutely Nothing whee «» Company: Isa «» Location:My Witch’s Lair «» Money: $100 «» Relationship Status: Single?

Her breathing finally became even as she was resting on her pink-haired head on his chest. Almost asleep, but not quite as her body was exhausted after a long five and a half hours of passion lovemaking. But she wasn’t going to complain about it. Vasilisa felt completely satisfied with the sex, even though it was unexpected for both of them.

The neo-hippie stirred away as the orange hue of light from a sunset came streaming from her window. Her baby blues fluttered a couple of times before catching Isa’s hazel ones as her head turned up to see his handsome face lost in thought. Val chuckled underneath her breath. Talk about deja vu. It feels like forever ago, she had woken up in Isa’s bed after getting too wasted. And now, she was waking up in bed with Isa again but some of the details were merely different. “I feel the need to slap your face again,” Val voiced in a soft tone, filling the quiet room with sound once more as she cuddled into his body. Her arms wrapping his upper chest and her legs entangled with his own. The neighbors probably enjoyed the little silence they had. However at this moment, a talking woman was far better than screaming banshee that Isa made her. Yeah, she was the type to make noise during sex, athough past lovers would normally talk her down from the edge of the cliff. Isa seemed to love her toppling head first off said cliff....

...Maybe if she brought a housewarming gift over their house, all would be forgotten.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 4:37 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

Isa was staring off into the distance, or not, but either way he was motionless and he wasn't entirely there until he could feel her moving beside him. He wasn’t exactly sure what sort of mood she was in, but the general peace in the room suggested it was probably a positive one. ”You can if you want, though I wouldn’t want you to hurt your hand.” Not like he could really feel it even if she managed to break some of his bones. Hell, she could slowly obliterate his body and he still wouldn’t feel any pain. As she cuddled against him, he got the feeling that there was not going to be any slapping going on, so perhaps somehow he had convinced her not to somehow? Hard to say. ”Heh, I almost didn’t hear you there. I forgot you could be awfully quiet when you wanted to.” And there he might have thrown himself back into the slappable category, but it was worth it. Though, maybe he really shouldn't have done that? Not that he was suddenly afraid of teasing her, he still found it amusing to see her blush and try to wriggle free from the awkwardness, but he was worried she might then avoid the behavior. It wouldn't be the end of the world or anything, but he did enjoy the more...expressive ones. He supposed in a way he was vicariously living through the people with whom he interacted, or rather, he was vicariously feeling through them. The quiet, more reserved ones didn’t give nearly so much obvious emotion, so he was little he could gain, but someone who damn near woke the neighborhood and the dead? now that was something he could feed off of so to speak. Yes, with her he almost was able to feel something again.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val I've adopted this personality: Flirty Am I available?: IDK Some words from my handler: __

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 4:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Absolutely Nothing whee «» Company: Isa «» Location:My Witch’s Lair «» Money: $100 «» Relationship Status: Single?

When Isa granted her permission to slap him without any qualms about it, Val rolled her eyes and just smirked. “God. You’re such a masochist.” The bohemian witch mused over as she readjusted herself to lay more on top of his chest, instead of laying on her comfortable bed. She wanted to gauge his reaction by looking directly in his face. But really, there wasn’t anything to protest with her suspicion. After the last six hours in her bedroom, they were both discovering quite a bit about each other….he was learning that she had a little habit of screaming and she was learning that he loved the feeling of pain. Albeit it is hers or his. “Is that an undead thing? Because..” Val started to ask a thoughtful question about him. However Isa interrupted by saying this, “”Heh, I almost didn’t hear you there. I forgot you could be awfully quiet when you wanted to.” It took no time after that for the lich to earn that slap he was so desperately trying to get with a not so loud ‘bam’ being that the slap wasn't as hard as last time.

“I seriously hate you for getting turned on by my anger.” Val announced after slapping his cheek and then looked at his pretty body face again. His cheek only stayed red like that for a moment before all of the color fled from it. But not before, the witch stroked his vivid cheek and brought her lips in for another session of passionate kissing until Isa’s phone went off. Oh yeah… he had other plans tonight.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): Ugh...It's so short

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 4:45 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

He smirked ever so slightly, ”you know I am.” There was no shame in coming out as a masochist, in a way it made sense that he was, it wasn’t like the pain would actually register. Apparently his little comment did warrant a slap, but even he could tell that she hadn’t put much into it. ”Kink shaming, huh?” But he didn’t really have much time to pick on her as she locked lips with him. ”Going in for round two, huh?” This girl was going to be a fun one, he could tell. Hopefully she would let him call on her frequently, and maybe delay getting a boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever just so things wouldn’t get awkward or anything. He was about to tempt her just a little more when his cell phone went off. Normally he would have just ignored it, but it was a text from his little Emi, probably wondering why his errands were taking so long. ”Sorry babe, my baby girl just messaged, I think I was supposed to be back a while ago.” He reached over and grabbed his phone and after a little bit of struggle managed to unlock it. In general it looked like he had quite a bit of trouble using a cell phone, probably the grave-cold hands. He read the text quickly, shot back a text that took way too long to type, then turned back to her. ”I need to get going, she wants me to pick up some stuff from the store. Plus I guess I have been gone a while now. I’ll come by tomorrow to take care of the plants.” As soon as he was able to extricate himself he went ahead and got dressed, then gave her a quick kiss before heading out.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: __

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:35 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑯тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦③
( ① чєαя, ⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 3:00 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

He was due back at Val’s place again today, something about they never actually moved all of the plants and she kind of wanted him to repair a door, but he knew there were other reasons. For starters, the reason they hadn’t finished with the plants yesterday was because she finally stopped messing with him and the more physical aspect of their relationship had started. The way they had been yesterday…there was a good chance that her neighbors knew she wasn’t exactly the most single anymore. Oh well, couldn’t fault someone for having fun, right? Besides, it wasn’t like it was grotesquely late or anything, which was about the only reason he could see for someone being ticked off. He wondered if they would actually get anything done today, or would it go straight upstairs? If it did go straight upstairs, he might be there a while, which of course was…amusing, perhaps, to him, and would most likely be a treat for her. Anyways, he decided to wear basically the only type of jeans he ever wore, though these were kind of worn out, so they had been relegated to work pants, then he topped it off with boots and a tight black sleeveless shirt. He had shown up and was already inspecting the door, not really bothering to announce his arrival. It was fairly early in the morning, so she might still be asleep, and he didn’t necessarily want to wake her up. He had already gotten a key, so he was able to open the door and play around with it a little, just to see what the problem might be. Isa was no carpenter, but 73 years of existence had taught him some of the basic stuff. Like first off the hinges needed to be oiled cause they were too tight and rough, which was not the core problem, but it was not helping either. The lock mechanism was a bit loose too, and the door had swollen, all of which when combined probably explained the difficulties. He got to work immediately on it, figuring he may as well get some work done before pleasure.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: No one I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: I figure she either gave him a key, or he had one made unbeknownst to her.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 11:50 am
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Honey «» Company: Isa «» Location:My Witch’s Lair «» Money: $100 «» Relationship Status: Single?

I need to honestly go to the store. She thought as the toothpaste was swirled across every tooth inside her mouth, while she stood in front of the sink and mirror in her upstairs bathroom. It was mid-morning, and like a usual day, the bohemian witch took a few minutes to check in with her innermost self. And her innermost self was clouding with thoughts besides the empty tube of paste on the basin at the moment. The major thing fogging up her mind being what had transpired yesterday between Isa and her. The weirdest thing was that it wasn’t her first time she experience great sex (she could definitely remember those times) but being with Isa can’t even compare to all those experiences. Yesterday, he took her to places she had seldom been before and made her feel so alive. The new next door neighbors probably hated her right now and she could promise them it wouldn’t happen again, but she didn’t want to lie. She wanted this to happen again and again… and again. Only if Isa wanted to continue their ‘relationship?’

This was the problem with Isa. He was the most honest person Val has ever known but he was also the most secretive by no fault of his own. It was like he never just came out and talked about how he felt about her, while she never thought to ask before now because she only ever had relationships with living people. “I’ll ask him when he gets over here.” Val said to herself, as she went to put on a yellow crop hoodie and some denim shorts for the upcoming day before continuing her sacred routine. The outfit was comfortable and cute--perfect for moving things with an attractive man who you ******** the day before. But it didn’t leave much to the imagination as it didn’t mask the multitudes of hickeys he had given all along her body including up and down your legs. Val was lucky that Isa wasn't bringing along to help, or she would be seriously embarrassed.

It took another half an hour for Val to ascend down the stairs, but just stopping halfway down the middle of the staircase to see Isa already sitting down on the ground and tinkering with the front door, as he guided it forward and back on its hinges. He looked like he had been down there for awhile, Since she did give him the spare key to her flat yesterday. Before they got to do anything more of what she had originally planned and she had to push everything back until today. Although if she was being honest with herself as she looked at him just sitting there, she wanted nothing more to walk over there and ushered them back upstairs. But the pink-haired witch opted to be more appropriate and say this as she began moving down the steps again. “Morning.” She walked past him into the living room and then entered the kitchen. She brewed a pot of Clementine tea and filled a cup, leaving the rest if Isa really wanted to pretend or for later before joining him outside. “So how long have you been out here?” She asked, sitting down next to him while she blew on her tea, waiting for a reply. She guessed that his brain didn’t work as fast with multitasking at once, so she waited on him. She sipped on her tea after a few blew and it tasted really good. But there were more pressing matters on her mind… she sat the mug down in front of her prior asking a more serious question. Hey, this may sound really out of the blue. But do you like me in a romantic sense of the word? And before you ask why, I want to know where we stand in our relationship.” This was the most direct that she had ever been before when finding out if someone had romantic feelings for her. The last time was Hanna, and she only needed a kiss. But Isa was different and she was learning that she needed to be more direct about her thoughts with him. Even though she didn’t clearly confess her feelings for him yet, if he wanted to know that she would give him the answer.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): I didn't want Val to be completely direct because I felt it is still unnatural for her to be so honest.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 10:03 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

He could hear her moving around upstairs for a significant period of time, but he assumed she must have some sort of intense morning routine and it would be rude to interrupt. After nine and a half million years, he could finally hear her descending the steps, pausing partway down, then continuing and not greeting him until she reached the bottom. "Hi," he briefly replied, glancing over in her direction, but she was still moving so he didn't linger. Turning his attention back to the door, he had already fixed the handle, hinges, and socket, all that was left was to sand the bottom just a little to smooth out the worst of the swelling. "I've been here..." he took a moment to look at his watch, "forty-seven minutes now. You take a long time to get ready, you know." He said nonchalantly as he was finishing up the door. He had no problem multitasking, that was the difference between your basic undead and the more evolved types: both tended to lose their capability to feel emotions and pain, but the basic kinds tended to lose rationality and logic whereas they had grown in his mind. He could multitask as much as he wanted, provided nothing was as tricky as trying to follow emotions in a conversation. He noted the pause afterwards but thought nothing of it: perhaps she had nothing more to say at this point, or she was waiting for him to put some of his tools away.

When she asked her super important and decidedly difficult question, he could only see how much it made sense given the circumstances. Though if he was to be honest, he wasn't entirely sure how he would respond. He shrugged, "It is a reasonable situation, given our recent history. And why would I ask why you wanted to know? It is only natural to want to know how you're perceived." Yeah, that was the easy part, now he had to try and explain how he felt about her. "As for how if I like you romantically, I haven't really finalized my opinion. I am actively protective of you, as you may have noticed. Most of the time, if I'm friends with someone, I'll help them with little favors and protect them when I'm around, but I don't go out of my way to keep an eye on them. Only you and Emi have that distinction. But I haven't felt anything. There were a few times last night when I nearly felt a tinge of happiness, but it never matured to a whole feeling. When I'm with my baby girl, I experience emotions once more, even if they don't last very long." Most of the time it was happiness, but pride and love were frequent options as well; other emotions occurred as well, but those were the main ones. "But those are two different kinds of love. Perhaps I don't know how to perceive love within myself so I don't know that it is there, or perhaps I can't experience romantic love anymore. I really don't know." Well that was a dower conclusion, but there was no sense in lying to her about a storybook romance when he might not even feel romance ever again. She just needed to accept that the apathy was his default mood, and it would only get worse as time went on. "I probably shouldn't say this, but you remind me an awful lot of the only girlfriend I ever had when I was alive. Back then I really thought we were soul mates, maybe we were, but these days I don't suppose it matters anymore." And great, he could feel the coldness of death sink into his heart just a little further as he thought about the good times they had had, and how in the end it really hadn't mattered, now had it?

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: Welp, he's a disappointment...

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 9:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Honey «» Company: Isa «» Location:My Witch’s Lair «» Money: $100 «» Relationship Status: Single?

“I’ve been here… forty-seven minutes now. You take a long time to get ready, you know." Isa answered her question, looking at his watch, before springing into working on the door.

Val could’ve been mad for his commentary on how slow she was in the morning. But she did not want Isa’s ego to get any bigger than it was by telling him that he was the reason why she was so slow, in more ways than one. Like her muscles were unexpectedly and incredibly sore when she woke up and she had to stretch them out before they got stiff. Also, she could not be mad when she was satisfied that they were in a good place in her mind. No one told you that you had to be here so early, you know.” she retorted in a playfully while taking another sip of tea.

However the playfulness slowly dissipated when the conversation turned about their feelings. It started out okay with Isa being surprisingly understanding about why she wanted to know their status. He even questioned her about why she felt the need for clear explanation on her part. Because men can be awfully weird after sex.” The bohemian witch answered him. Of course, Isa must’ve known this wasn’t exactly her first hookup and flings were supposed to be casual in nature. So if this was a one-time fling in his mind, Val didn’t want it to seem like she was pining over something that was not even there. Yet when Isa started to talk about his feelings for her as she just listened, it seemed like Isa was wrapped his mind around the concept of liking her. Although he did a horrible job at expressing this. Isa talk about everything that a person should not do when having this conversation; comparing a lover to a family member, comparing a lover to an ex, and confessing that you barely feel anything for that person. And it hearing this from his mouth, it suck. Mostly because she knows how she felt. So yeah it was bittersweet knowing that Isa felt anything between them, but hearing his phrasing about this hurt her at the same time. Bringing her knees against her chest, Val looked up at Isa to said her peace about this whole relationship. "I'm not expecting you to love me, Isa. I know we just slept together but i can not deny that I do like you. I like your cocky attitude, I like your style, I like how you're always there for me, I like how you can make me smile even when I'm unbelievably mad at you, I like how you let me be a free spirit without zero judgement---" Val confessed finally. She had been thinking about all these things for a while now and now she was laying it all in the open without a joke or tease. "---But honestly, I do not want whatever happened last night 'between us' to be another hook up. If you are alright with that?"

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): Sorry. It's short. I may edit more details in later though.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 11:20 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

She seemed disappointed with his response, but she shouldn’t have expected much better. He had expressed that he had a very hard time feeling anything at all really, he could come to love, as he had not quite two decades ago, but it would be very very difficult. How was he to know that she mainly didn’t like the way he had phrased things, he was just trying to use comparisons that he could understand. Sitting quietly, his work ignored for the moment, he listened to her side of the argument, never really commenting or showing any outward sign of following. He waited a beat after she had finished speaking, just to make sure she wasn’t going to add anything, before providing his own little commentary. ”If I understand this correct, you are proposing that we be more of a long-term union than a casual thing. As long as you are fine with my limited emotional range, then I find this relation perfectly acceptable.” Well that sounded like a business meeting line, so he went on ahead and added a little more just to seem at least remotely intimate. ”Thank you for telling me how you feel about me and the particulars that you like. I’m flattered that I could impress you so much. In turn, I like how you roll with the punches so to speak, and appreciate that you don't seem to mind that I have a child...or that I'm undead. I do enjoy how you react when I tease you. I certainly find it fascinating how quickly you can go from giving me tender kisses to slugging me across the jaw. And yes, I do get aroused when you hit me, so do with that information what you will. But mostly your free-spirited rebellion is what draws me closer. You do you and to Hell with anyone who tries to stop you. Probably my favorite overall trait in a person. So I guess even if love is beyond me, I will still like and respect you, which is reason enough for me to stick around." That should allay her concerns, right? She wanted him to say he would stick around and consider her as more than just the occasional bed partner, and he agreed to it. Everything resolved amicably. ”We good now?” He wasn’t really sure what to do if she said no, but he didn’t want to get back to work if she wanted something more out of him (that he could give.) It would have been nice if Emi was there to coach him through all of this emotion stuff, but he supposed he hadn’t ruined everything yet, so he was doing better than expected.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Yes Some words from my handler: __

● Doux Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff