Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
1405: Vasilisa Adair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:24 am
AwkwardGirlhood
Cho-Cho Twain
Vintag3Tacit

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | My: Voice |Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

He was about to pull out a bank statement or two from the junk drawer so he could “balance the budget” or some other adult thing like that, anything that made it seem he wasn’t just in there to monitor them would do, when Emi followed him in. Maybe she was going to ask him to stop meddling or tell him off, but no…that wasn’t the feeling he got as she approached. The moment her little arms wrapped around him he completely melted and he would have done anything at all that she wanted, well most anything. The giant apologetic eyes just turned it from a KO to an Overkill. Hell, with that combination she could get away with murdering a dozen people and laying the blame on him, or even, dare he say it? she could get away with a date with a little romance. ”I could never be upset with you, mein Engel. I’m just so relieved you aren’t mad at me. Yes, we should talk about this a bit more, cause you know I worry about you, but maybe not when your playmate is not around.” She gave him a sweet little kiss on the cheek and all was right in the world, or at least it was until he got Val’s call. The idea of leaving while that thing was around seemed stupid as could be, but he thought Val’s voice sounded urgent, which probably meant she really did need him there right that second. ”Alright, I’ll head over immediately.” He was already dressed as much as he needed, so he was ready to go, but first he ascended the stairs and called out to Emi, ”Emi-Bear, Val called me, told me she needed me there that instant, and genuinely seemed worried. I’m going to stop by and see what’s up. You be good for Mama, ok?” He waited for a moment before going back downstairs. Deciding to attempt diplomacy, he approached Noe and spoke plainly to him. ”Look, Emi is a daughter to me and she is my entire world. It’s probably my fault but she is very young and innocent. Just…be careful with her, alright?” That said, just before leaving he told Bunta he was in charge, to which the cat just glared up at him. With a sigh, Isa headed out to the garage, hopped on the Guzzi, and rode straight to Val’s place.

He rode the motorcycle straight up to the door, careful not to harm any plants cause he knew he would never hear the end of it, and knocked on the door. Was-was that Beetles music blasting in the house? He knew Val was a neo hippie but he didn’t peg her as a Beetles mega-fan. Lena had loved them, she loved all of the crazy rock music that came out of the West. Yep, back in the day the Beetles were radical and kind of scandalous, though these days that was hard to imagine. His cold dead heart was feeling a touch of nostalgia just hearing the music. But no time for that right now, Val had a problem and he needed to concentrate on that, not delve into his past and his mostly-dead feelings.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Emi, Bunta, and It - soon Val I've adopted this personality: Mama Bear - Knight Am I available?: Semi Wearing: Every Day Street Some words from my handler:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:26 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤⑤⑨
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy