[PRP] Under Wing (Bossuth & Nala) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:07 pm
Hattaki

Nala smiled at the generous rider. Bossuth had really gotten the cream of the crop. "If you really don't mind, I'd like that a lot. I know you're both really busy with lessons and all. If you ever need a helping hand with washing or oiling call for me and I'll come help." No matter what she was doing, she would be there to help her friends.

Her eyes widened as R'iz proffered a ring from his pocket. For a second, she'd thought it was for her, but then Bossuth spoke and she laughed to cover the moment. "She will absolutely adore it I'm sure! Thank you so much R'iz and Bossuth. I hope this doesn't go to her head." She laughed, accepting the ring.

The teen summoned Vine who appeared with a popping noise from between and a chitter for the humans and bronze. When offered an arm to land on, Vine fluttered down and folded her wings. Nala carefully put the ring on the green's headknob. "There! Don't you look just fancy now? Be sure to thank R'iz!" Vine arched her neck and crooned happily.

Nala took a deep breath and smiled at them. "Thank you both so very much. I should head to lessons now. The candidatemaster is going to have my hide!" With a friendly wave, then teen scampered off.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:26 am
Never in the history of ever had he minded when Nala wanted to spend time with Bossuth, in fact the bronze was quite fond of her so it seemed the best option for when he was a little lonely now that he was too big to all but sit on R'iz's lap at lessons. "Whenever you need him you know you can just say the word. " The bronzerider waved a hand at her offer to help though. It was best for him to get to know his dragon from the nose to tail tips and the longer he grew the longer it took, obviously, but that was just more of him to love and learn.

If it goes to her head then she should know she's a very loved fire lizard. Bossuth nodded his head slowly and gave a noise like a chuckle when the little green one showed off her new shining bauble. Having worn many a bauble in his time he couldn't help but be happy that it popped so brightly from her green headknob.

Pulling his wing back the bronze dragon moved it in a waving motion to match R'iz's. "You're welcome!" It came out of the redhead's mouth but Nala would also feel that in her very chest. There would be more time soon.

magnadearel
Fin

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items