Submit

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 4:31 pm
I'm okay. I just saw the casket, though I'd would have lost it if I did see the body. It was a natural burial, no chemicals, no makeup, no draining of the blood.

After we said a few words, my dad started to fill in the gave. I shorty joined him than my brother. We filled in up just enough to cover her. When we done, the rest of the invited did some filling as well.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:06 pm
Glad your alright Nei. That is very touching though for you guys to do not only a natural burial but for all of you to chip in like that.
Wish I had the chance to do that for my father...or cremation at least...  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:09 pm
Maune
Glad your alright Nei. That is very touching though for you guys to do not only a natural burial but for all of you to chip in like that.
What happened?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:50 pm
awwwww

sorry to hear sad

*hugs*  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:02 pm
Bao Sanniang
awwwww

sorry to hear sad

*hugs*
I'm still in a daze when I speak of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:35 pm
Nei1
Bao Sanniang
awwwww

sorry to hear sad

*hugs*
I'm still in a daze when I speak of her.
*hug*  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:06 pm
Nei1
Maune
What happened?

Sorry for delay...well to play it out...ahem
It was May 24th 2004 highschool graduation day was that my mother took me over to his place since my mom and father were divorce but still love each other bt in different houses etc.. at the time I did not drive I was 19 so she took me to his place so he can take me there to get my cap and gown. we called no answer which is odd try a few more times nothing so when we got there and check in on him sounded like water in his throat. We call 911 and that afternoon we found my father had a stroke while he slept and the doctor said he might not make it.
A few days passed with him on the machine kept him alive and I knew and believe he could pull through, well sisters on my dads side of the family came down from New York and wanted him off the machine I did not.
Now keep in mind I was 19, the doctor said I did not have the right,to keep him on, we called the funeral home and they said I could cause I was over 18 we called them at house by time we call the hospital back it was too late, on top of that instead of having him cremated they brought his body back up to New York to buried him, took pictures of him dead in the coffin and asked we wanted the photos, no mention of us in the newspaper or anything either I might add.
So my father passed away two days before my highschool graduation May 27 2004.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:49 pm
Maune
Nei1
Maune
What happened?

It was May 24th 2004 highschool graduation day was that my mother took me over to his place since my mom and father were divorce but still love each other bt in different houses etc.. at the time I did not drive I was 19 so she took me to his place so he can take me there to get my cap and gown. we called no answer which is odd try a few more times nothing so when we got there and check in on him sounded like water in his throat. We call 911 and that afternoon we found my father had a stroke while he slept and the doctor said he might not make it.
A few days passed with him on the machine kept him alive and I knew and believe he could pull through, well sisters on my dads side of the family came down from New York and wanted him off the machine I did not.
Now keep in mind I was 19, the doctor said I did not have the right,to keep him on, we called the funeral home and they said I could cause I was over 18 we called them at house by time we call the hospital back it was too late, on top of that instead of having him cremated they brought his body back up to New York to buried him, took pictures of him dead in the coffin and asked we wanted the photos, no mention of us in the newspaper or anything either I might add.
So sad. crying  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:29 pm
Nei1
Maune
Nei1
Maune
What happened?

So sad. crying

Yeah I know cry , I have not had money yet to go visit the tomestone yet..  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff