Submit

Attendance
  +1
View Results

Teuicui

Super Waffles

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 1:35 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A walk to the refreshments table starts and stops
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Healthy and upbeat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At the Grand Ball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Various people and someone else [Naravan]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Outfit and mask
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A shoulder purse with various items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Interacting with Naravan

||Text, 'Thought', "Speech", Other||

----

In the walk toward the buffet, her attention had been mostly ahead, trying to figure over what she wanted to go for, before reaching the short lines that were just ahead of the tables themselves. Seeing things tended to affect choices, and limiting herself still appeared to be the best option, going by what she could perceive of the fare. In a moment, her stop nearby one person going at the food was followed by a casual comment, Ethi keeping her tone level despite what she had seen at a glance. He wasn’t careful with what he chose, and in some thoughts that came from the back of her mentality, he ate as if he was a pig: not sparing any attempt to avoid overzealous behavior. This thought remained present as the man turned, giving her a comment in return that didn’t surprise her considering the setting, but at the same time didn’t faze her either. Looking his way, her demeanor still unaffected, that he had a spoon sticking out of his mouth for a short time further supported that earlier thought, while it didn’t affect her words after taking a moment to wait for his own words to end.

As she spoke, her tone also remained level. "That never quite bothered me. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have chosen to attend." Completely bypassing his words, and the male authority they suggested, she paused for continuing once more, his next response going by, which was one she could agree on, his obvious sexual tones bringing up some disgust but not influencing her demeanor; time having brought steadiness. "It appears that way, with how the food is presented." Briefly looking it’s way again, her attention for a moment turned to the array ahead, semi-confirming that sense of things once she stated as much. Carefully sidestepping as another person left the line nearby, she briefly reached out and picked up a roll from the display, then turning her focus back to the person she was speaking to, not yet going for what she had decided on in the chance the conversation was still valid. If not, she could always move on to other parts of the ballroom; the event having just started.

---

tiny14xx2

---------------

---------------

---------------

By XeatingcandyX on Gaiaonline

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 7:06 pm
User Image

Looks Are The Last Thing On My Mind

Leave Me Alone Profile || My Capabilities Demonic Magic, Hellfire Manipulation, Negativity Inducement, and Vector Manipulation || Location Demetriou Manor - Ballroom || Company Myself & Night || Wearing Suit + Mask ||

His invitation to this Masquerade was odd, to say the least. In it was not only the invitation to the party but it included some instructions. There was something very strange about the letter and his designated role. It seemed like some odd game that he had no business getting himself involved in. Yet, amongst the content of the letters was a picture. It made the dual colored man narrow their vision at such a visual. He didn’t like where this was going. Salem was nearly tempted to destroy the contents and everything inside but he paused. There was something lingering near the end of the parchment that made him slightly curious. Yes, it was that last shred of curiosity that would end up bringing this Demonic Prince to the Vampire’s lair.

This demon had to arrive early at the mansion. Being led in by some spunky little blonde male, he was told what his duties entailed. The blue eyed boy seemed happy to have the scowling man in his presence before he dipped out with a farwell. Saying something along the lines that there were “important” matters he had to get to. With a ‘Tch’, he was handed a silver tray and told to commence his role when other guests had arrived. It wasn’t long before some stragglers came in. In all honesty, Salem wanted no part of something that could be called blackmail. He was intrigued by the prize afterwards, or at least that was what was promised to him. What was promised thing? Shhhhh~

After going around and serving some guests, at least he was thankful enough that no one had commented on his looks. He would have certainly loosed it if there was some mention of it. People seemed distracted with the entertainment, other guests, or some other matter. Whatever the real reason was, it made his role in this little party easier to manage. When a familiar hound came into his sight, the man paused in his services before gazing down at the hound. "I see you’ve received the invitation as well."
Salem wasn’t told that he couldn’t have small talk with any guests, just that he needed to fulfill his role. The smokey haired man did continue to perform the task of overseeing the floor and people’s fluid needs. No, that didn’t mean taking them to a restroom to conduct some sort of imitate need. All Salem had to do was to refill drinks and observe. Sometimes he would assist with a guest if they were having some trouble, but that was all he needed to do.

For the current moment, he pressed his back against the wall and glanced around. "It’s good to see you tonight, Night." With his gruff voice, there was no indication that he was being playful in his statement despite the play on words. "Do you prefer this form over the other?" He questioned as his eyes casted themselves down to the canine, waiting for a response.

User Image

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind
Crew

Friendly Gaian

12,525 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind
Crew

Friendly Gaian

12,525 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 2:29 pm
User Image

My I-Information Profile || My Assets Alchemy & Divination/Prophet || I’m Lost At The ➸Demetriou Manor - Ballroom[Bar] || I’m Intimidated By ➸Zurinh || My Unflashy Outfit Outfit || My Identity Is Scaredy Cat/Archangel ||

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Being invited by a sketchy invitation was one of the strangest things she had ever received in her life. After all, this short woman didn’t have the best stature in this place she called home. Were they brave? Nope! Intelligent? Questionable. A pathetic woman who likes to high tail it at the first sign of danger? Yup! This was the reputation that Lilly wanted to uphold but not be known for! Sure, they would try to turn their cowardly act around by putting on some false display of bravado. Funny that it never actually worked. If it did, well, those suckers were among the minority. How did such a tiny woman become this way? Well, for one, this particular lady wanted to keep under the radar. When you lived in the hubbub of a supernatural city, the last thing a human wants to do is stand out. It was like a nest of anything and everything, that was non-human, chose to live in this concrete built location. Lilian recalled the stories her parents used to tell her when she was young, regarding the supernatural. HA! If only they came to this city and saw how true the works of “fiction” were. They practically breathed and walked around New York like any other citizen!

The probability that a demon gave, this uneventful girl, this parchment was rather high. It didn’t have the recipient’s name and it was clearly handwritten too. Someone had taken the time to write such a decorated letter that it, somehow, invoked her to want to go to this party. Dressed up in something this scaredy cat could put together quickly, they stood nervously at the front doors of the mansion. Gripping their arm while trying to hide their uneasiness behind a mask, she felt terribly out of place. No one here seemed to scream “inhuman” but this wimp had learned that the supernatural could adopt a human appearance. It had been some time since Heaven fell and this little mouse had yet to be accustomed to the unorthodox.

'Breathe in and breath out, breath in in and breathe out...' The tiny woman told herself repeatedly as she proceeded to puff out her chest. 'I just have to look intimidating and then no one else will mess with me!' Lilly delusioned herself to believe in such a thing as she stepped inside the mansion.

The bright lights, fire show, attractive people….okay, something was definitely wrong here! 'T-There are too many good looking people here! W-What is this place?!' The 5’0” observed her surroundings quickly. Despite the masks people wore, it was clear that people here weren’t your ordinary citizens of this metropolis. Okay, she might be able to disregard the singers and musicians who looked ready to serenade the night away. 'Those kind of people have to be good looking.' The girl told herself before looking at the servers. They were all pretty much a 11/10 and one of them looked familiar. 'Haven’t I seen his face before.' Her little hamster wheel tried to recollect him but there were scarier matters that need her attention. With another glance around the ballroom, Lilian had to double take because she wasn’t sure if she just saw her boss. Eyes narrowed slightly as a coffee colored man was intently stared at. 'I think it is him!' There may be a light at the end of this tunnel! Hopefully that “light” didn’t result in anything scary like her death. 'Please! Please! Please! Please let it be a familiar face!' She pleaded to herself.

Maneuvering around the guests and servants was hard to do in heels. Also, Lily wasn’t well accustomed to such high fashion. So there were a few wobbles here and there before they eventually got to the bar. "Pssst! Boss!" The petite creature leaned against one side of the bar, glancing around the corner where her manager was serving drinks. "Did you get an invite too?" The petite woman glanced around nervously at all the strange faces. There were a few animals here though and that kind of comforted her. Actually, one of the dogs present was with the man who looked familiar. Shaking her head of these thoughts, Lilian returned her attention to Rinh.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
                  Teuicui

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 3:57 pm
User Image
User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Freelancer/Slave | Am I taken?: No.
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Tired/Relieved | Who am I with?: A woman and other guests | Where am I?: Demetrious Manor - Ballroom | My Voice?: This~ | My Suit/Mask?: Suit/Mask

• User Image

He was staring at nothing now, his gaze faraway as people walked around him. There was a heavy sigh from the server as he was called over to take a drink order. He did not envy the people who had to do this on a daily basis. He would lose his mind having to serve people. He missed the days when he was a bounty hunter who did whatever he pleased. If he wanted to sit his pretty a** down, he could. If he wanted to walk around and eat all the food on the buffet in his true form, he could. There were no limits to what he could do. But after being sold as a piece of property by his own friends, the griffin found a wall of restrictions. He couldn't leave the cage without a guard, he could roam free, he couldn't change into his true form unless told to, he had to listen to the free folk. So many rules.

The server gave his inner complaints as he took different people their orders. That is, until he stopped at the bar to take put in another order for a couple. He had been waiting for their drink for only a minute when a voice sounded to his right. A blonde woman in a luxuriously overpriced looking gown and a silver mask. She seemed to know the sad sack of s**t at the end of the bar who didn't even give her a passing glance. But that isn't what caught his attention, it was the fact that she had addressed him after she sat down.

"I am in agreement on that statement."

Was his quiet reply before his hand smacked the empty tray into the chest of a passing guest, catching them off guard enough to stare in shock as they took the tray without even really thinking about it. He made his way over to the seat before he climbed onto it and immediately rest his arms on the bar to lie is head on them.

"I thought someone would never ask."

He mumbled softly as his eyes closed behind his mask and he relaxed in his seat with a yawn.

"If they look for me, I am not here. I just look like the guy they are looking for."

Hope the kind
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
    • Wall Street 200

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:14 pm
    User Image
    User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Model/Coven member | My Status?: Dating David~
    What is my preference?: Both | I am feeling: Amused | Who am I with?: David Davida and other guests | Where am I?: Home - Ballroom | My Dress/Mask?: Dress/Mask
    User Image

She continued greeting the guests that were coming in with a cheerful smile, shaking hands or directing people to any specific areas they may want to visit first. If she could sneak in a few rules that she remembered Thaddeus stating, she would try to fit them in. Better to say that she tried telling them the rules than say she never tried. So far, because she was distracting herself with the guests and introductions, her thoughts on her earlier qualms were sort of being pushed back. Sort of. It was like a small nagging feeling in the back of her mind.

"Oh! Why thank yo-"

The woman stopped suddenly as she came face-to-face with eyes peering at her from behind a fan. You could put as much makeup as you wanted, and it wouldn't hide eyes she knew well from her. A hand lifted to her mouth for a moment as she looked down the person'a figure, her other hand lifting as she laughed in her hand when the "woman" spoke. Her cheeks were red from holding in her laughter, and her eyes were sparkling in her amusement. Dropping her hands, the female pushed forward to wrap her arms around the figure.

"This is truly the best outfit that I have ever seen you in by far this week David!"

She praised the man with a grin and she pressed her lips against the other woman's for a moment. To others it would be a busty woman kissing a very butch shaped woman, but to her, it was marking her claim for the night on a cute blonde who completely surprised her with his disguise. Giggling, Kiriko pulls away, her hands taking David's.

"I wish I could have don your makeup for you, but I love that you saved it for a surprise even more! This is just great. What is it you do for a living "Miss Davida"?"

Hope the kind
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
  •  
    PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:58 pm
    User Image
    User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Police Chief/Salem's Hellhound | Am I taken?: Yes, by Salem Shusona
    What is my preference?: Demisexual | I am feeling: Neutral | Who am I with?: Salem and other guests | Where am I?: Demetriou Estate - Ballroom | My Form/Mask?: Hound form/Mask
    User Image

He didn't reply when Salem spoke the first time. For it was not necessary and Salem was currently busy waiting on people. Something that was entirely a foreign thing to him. Salem did not service others...in any sense. There was a reason he took the title, "prince of hell". He didn't take s**t from anyone else. So...why was he allowing himself to be bullied into serving the guests here? Was he that bored with his daily life that he was forced into becoming the help? Well, as long as the demon had people chasing him for drinks and not for his looks, that was okay with the hound. mauling people at a party wasn't something he wanted to do. Might ruin the mood everyone has.

'I did. And I am always pleased to see you, just not in these terms where you are pushed into a job that is completely out of character for you."

The hound would blink beneath his mask as the sitting male would look up at his master in question. Did he have a preference? He wasn't really sure on that one. Part of him felt like the answer was no, because he liked when Salem touched him intimately, which would be weird for him to do while Night was in this form. But then again, this form got him cuddles and pets from Salem.

"I don't dislike my hound form, but I think I prefer having hands that can actually touch you and a body that can be touched without you getting arrested for bestiality."

Was his honest answer to the question as his gaze moved back towards the guests and his tail wrapped around Salem's leg as a form of showing his affection and trust to his master. It may also be due to his possessive nature as a hound, but lets not pay attention to that.

Hope the kind
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

Hope the kind
    Crew

Friendly Gaian

12,525 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:06 pm
    User Image

My Resume Profile || My Assets Hellhound Physiology & Lie Detection || My Current Whereabouts Demetriou Manor - Ballroom[Bar] || I Am Pleased To Be With Markus || My Appearance Masquerade Outfit + Clutch || My Form Is That Of A Human/b***h ||

An unoccupied bartender proceeded to place a cup of water in front of her. With a polite ‘Thank you’ issued to the worker, they went about resuming their job at the bar. With the H20 moving about in the cup, her finger traced the outer curvature of the glass. When the male took some time to answer her, well, it wasn’t all so bad. Her attention shifted back to the man who didn’t seem delighted with his current events. That seemed evident enough from his response. So, taking a sip from the crystal clear liquid, a faint trace of a smile glossed on her lips. 'Maybe the party won’t be so bad.' The hellhound thought to herself as the glass was placed back on its coaster. Her slim hand was tucked underneath her chin as she examined the server. "That is pleasant to hear." The woman replied calmly, along with a hint of sophistication, with that ghost of a smile resting upon her features.

With a faint chuckle, Eden found his manner of passing on his job to another to be….humorous. The look of surprise on the guest’s face was absolutely priceless. Well, maybe her previous boss would disagree but those times were behind her. Now, if she had been in charge of this event then she certainly wouldn’t have found this to be a laughing matter. But yet here she was, lightly chuckling as the poor sap went away all confused with a silver platter. Even the mystery man’s humor was right up her alley. Ed’s hand covered her lips for but a mere moment as her shoulders trembled. Clearing her throat, she held her cup up in a toast. No longer was she chuckling but she failed to properly hide her enjoyment. "Then rest assured as my lips are sealed. Though, pray do tell me, who is the man that is not here?" With a knowing smile, the blonde gestured towards his frame. It was like asking him ‘So who are you?’ "Maybe the man who is not here, will busy himself with the woman who doesn’t wish to be here." That slick smile caressed her features as she took a sip of water. "Pardon my manners, do you want a drink." Using her glass, the hound gestured towards the open bar.

User Image
                    Quote:

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:08 am
    User Image

Let's take a selfie!

Let's Get to Know Each Other Profile || My Strengths Vampire Physiology, Daytime Walking, Regenerative Healing Factor, and Adoptive Muscle Memory || Location Home - Ballroom || Company Guest + Kiriko || Wearing Trap Outfit + Mask and Fan ||

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Oh, how unfortunate for him that his disguise wouldn’t last for so long. It seemed to fool plenty of other folks though! He should have known better than to physically deceive the one and only Kiriko. The two had been around each for quite some time now so a disguise like this wasn’t gonna work. No matter how well he tried to mask his scent, cover his face with cosmetics, hide his lean figure behind a dress; they would all be in vain. This busty blonde easily picked out who he was once she turned to face him, but Davida would keep playing the part. "Your positively welcome~" He cooed despite the female vampire being unable to finish her initial sentence. Dave could tell what was going in her mind as she tried to hide her pleased expression behind their hand.

With her body pressing against his own, he worried for a moment if the fake sisters would hold up. 'Eh, I’m sure it would be funny if one boob plopped out on the floor.' The very image of such a thing was enough to make the damaged goods entirely worth it! "Enjoying the goods~" Davida cooed as Kiri took in his figure. To help her with Davida’s current visual form, the blonde posed for her. He had to nudge himself away from at first. In not time at all the new and improved Davida was having a hand around Kiri’s waist. "I don’t know who this “David” is but judging from the name, he sounds like the most handsomest man in the world." With a playful wink given to the other, they hide their smile behind a fan.

The fan had lowered just a teeny tiny bit, giving Kiriko enough space to swoop in for a surprise attack. "Hello to you too~ If this is how you greet all strangers, we should get together more often." Davida continued to play their role as they fanned themselves lightly. As the female vampire continued to talk about their male persona, the blonde trap gave a small content sigh when he was finally addressed as the fabulous trap he was. "I’m just so glad you asked~ Tis such a shame that you don’t know who I am though." There was an ugly pout given before getting bright and perky once more. "I’m an actress! I play many many roles. I won’t shy away from any roles that can launch me into stardom. And speaking of the stars-" Davita nudged closer. "Do you need a planet to revolve around you? Because I want to be a part of your solar system~" It was a terrible pick-up line by this cross dresser.

"Oh, but enough about me~ I want to know this large glass of water in front of me." Using their hip, they nudged the other playfully. "Tell me all the delicious gossip you have to spill~ Any gossip? Drama? Or maybe-" Davida nudged closer. "A love interest~"

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Quote:

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind
    Crew

Friendly Gaian

12,525 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind
    Crew

Friendly Gaian

12,525 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:02 pm
    User Image

Looks Are The Last Thing On My Mind

Leave Me Alone Profile || My Capabilities Demonic Magic, Hellfire Manipulation, Negativity Inducement, and Vector Manipulation || Location Demetriou Manor - Ballroom || Company Myself & Night || Wearing Suit + Mask ||

While the Prince of Hell was doing what little he needed to do to pass as a butler, a few emotions wafted from the hound. Skepticism and curiosity were perhaps the most prominent things he could feel from the other. Surely there would be questions Night had for this demon, but he was only so inclined to answer them when they were spoken. Since nothing was said outright Salem continued on with his job. There were nearly a few instances where people wanted to comment on his looks. This man could see people desire to say something aloud, it was like it was resting on the tip of their tongue. Thankfully, having a dog by his side deterred most folks from asking such a trigger comment. Now that he rested along the wall, and away from the social and anti-social butterflies, this man’s attention shifted down to the black canine.

With a puff of air from his nostrils, the demon had to agree with the other. Serving others in some fancy a** party was not his thing. The last thing he wanted to do was put himself in a position that was meant to service those who were inclined to be egotistical, selfish, spoiled, and/or shallow. The dead were far better company than the living in his own opinion. Well, there may be a handful of people who were the exception to this specific rule. Right now, the black creature next to him was one of them.

"Would you be able to behave yourself?" The man commented after Night talked about having his hands all over the demon. Knowing just how affectionate the hellhound was, simplistic touching would get raunchy very quickly. Perhaps to sate the canine’s desire for physical affection, and because we should totally pay attention to the hound’s possessive nature, Salem proceed to stroke the animal’s head. "What, do you want to be beeped as a dog?" With a raised brow, the Prince’s features didn’t reveal how he felt on that matter.

User Image

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:03 am
    User Image
    User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Server at Little Apple Maid Cafe | Am I taken?: No
    What is my preference?: Demisexual | I am feeling: Hungry for flavor | Who am I with?: A woman as far as I can tell | Where am I?: Demetriou Estate - Ballroom | My Suit/Mask?: Suit/Mask
    User Image

"That isn't entirely true. The fruit may look juicy and ripe on the outside, but it can still be rotten on the inside. With enough effort or magic, anyone can make a spread of maggots look like a tasty buffet if they wanted."

Once again, his words were blunt, as he threw away the cups and plastic spoon when he finished his mousse. As for her choosing to attend, he hardly cared about that. People who didn't belong on this earth really didn't have any rights to say what they choose and don't choose. They didn't belong here. None of the inhuman did. But because Lucifer decided to bring chaos onto Earth and tip the balance in his favor, he allowed the filth to start pouring through the cracks. Now the Earth was infested with vermin. a planet created for the joys of human life was not where inhuman beings belonged. It wasn't theirs to call home, for it was not made for them. He would prefer that they return to where they came from and never show their faces again.

But unfortunately it was not up to him, and he didn't even know why he should care anymore. The heavens exiled him without giving him a reason for it. Their problems were no longer his problems. He wasn't going to risk his neck for those that just tossed him aside for no reason. He did his job, and that still got him the boot.

"Please excuse me."

The angel said to the creature before walking away from the table with a drink, growing bored of her company since all he could feel was her attitude which plagued her emotions. He wasn't one to stick around roadkill anyways.

Teuicui
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:17 am
    User Image
    User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Freelancer/Slave | Am I taken?: No.
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Tired/Disgusted | Who am I with?: A woman and other guests | Where am I?: Demetrious Manor - Ballroom | My Voice?: This~ | My Suit/Mask?: Suit/Mask

• User Image

The bar felt cool to the touch, which made his back relax, and his bangs fell over his eyes, which shielded him from the light. It was a perfect napping opportunity, but of course, he could not get rid of the noise that was the music in the masquerade and the chattering of the people. At least, the one who did speak to him personally, didn't have a voice which grate at his nerves. Glancing to her as she spoke, the griffin gave her another once over, reevaluating her form now that he was closer to her.

"The man is called Markus Caligula, what is the name of the woman who doesn't wish to be here?"

He asked back, mimicking her emphasis on the word wish in her sentence. Was he occasionally a griffin turned mocking bird? Yes, yes he was. Though a griffin, he did adapt the traits of many other birds and a particularly dangerous wild cat. He was a predator like a hawk when in the sky, king of the wild when on the ground. And he was a fierce lover in the sheets.

"If you do not mind the company of a lazy bird, than I would not mind the company of a professional hound. That is what you are, isn't it?"

He inquired softly with a very uninterested expression. But not because she herself disinterested him, but because he didn't have an interest in what she was. She could be a slug person for all he knew and it wouldn't have mattered. Closing his eyes, he tried to imagine that, a slug person sitting in a seat, the gelatinous folds of skin spilling out of the dress's openings, the bar and floor being coated in slime. He almost barfed at the idea, nearly gagging as he opened his eyes. Active imaginations were a bad thing sometimes. he needed to cleanse his eyes. So he returned his gaze to the woman and looked over her form again. Everything was fit perfectly into her dress, and her skin looked supple and creamy, not slimy and gross.

"I could really use a drink or two."

He said with a nod, his eyes lingering in certain places on the woman, before he would return his eyes to her face finally. Yes, the man was a shameless peeper who let his eyes linger wherever he wanted for however long he wanted. That is, unless someone were to slap him for it. Then it would become too much of a hassle and he would look away.

Hope the kind
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:17 am
    User Image
    User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A crowd passes and drinks are distributed before someone walks up
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Health: 100% / Energy: 100%
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At the Ball
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lilian and the general crowd
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Outfit
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. N/A
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. N/A

Text "Speech", 'Thought', Other

For a short time, a brief attempt at conversation went by. He passed along a few thoughts about the night so far, and that was managed to an extent before the attempt was moved on from. His attention moved away from the others nearby, who were now mostly dealing with the arriving crowd as well. In awareness of this, Rinh’s attention also turned. Not offset by the rush, he looked to the front again after a few more people came up his way and asked about drinks available. There was a pause before he responded, thinking toward what he knew, before going on to follow up on what had been figured out. After a moment, having recalled where the requested brands were, reaching to the space below the counter again, a few glasses were brought up in succession. His attention then went to the alcohol to the side and back of his person, the bottles taken down and measured out into each. So far, he was getting a sense again of how the work behind bartending went, still making sure to fill out orders in their respective successions. Having been passed their drinks, there was a brief wave from one of the group alongside a few other notes. Halfway acknowledging that with a nod, he stayed where he was for now, waiting for more people to come around.

As time went by, a few minutes passed before someone else walked up from the side. This wasn’t recognized immediately: almost saying something, his near-attempt fell away shortly along with some uncertainty, not too sure about the incoming crowd but turning for the moment to talk to who he was sure was Lilian, that they were calling him ‘Boss’ making that clear. "A while back. --There were positions for bar-work." Off-hand, this was in trying make it more apparent why he was acting as a server, against the fact he already held an occupation, besides for the conversation so far. After bringing that up, the look around toward the crowd passed by, and a brief shake was followed up by her looking back his way. Partly shrugging, he knew that she might not take his response well but wasn’t too bothered by that chance.

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By lich kitsch on Gaiaonline

Teuicui

Super Waffles

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:06 pm
    User Image
    User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Model/Coven member | My Status?: Dating David~
    What is my preference?: Both | I am feeling: Amused | Who am I with?: David Davida and other guests | Where am I?: Home - Ballroom | My Dress/Mask?: Dress/Mask
    User Image

She was all smiles and giggles as David took on this persona entirely, not even skipping a beat when she pressed against him. It truly was strange to hug the man and have breasts pressing against her own. But she laughed it off in her amusement. This certainly was enough to push away her thoughts from before.

"Oh he is very handsome! No one in this room could hold a candle to him.~"

She said in a singsong voice, flattering the blonde man pretending to be someone else with her grin. It was all lighthearted and playful, something she really needed to get through her worries and concerns. Something he had always been good at doing, was cheering her up when she really felt down.

"I only greet those who are as fabulous as you in such a way.~"

Was her teasing reply in return as he arm linked with the other woman's and she made them walk towards the drinks that you could get outside of the bar.

"You sound like you are living such an amazing life."

She claimed with a soft smile, amused by how it almost seemed close to her own story, aside from the acting bit. Modeling was something she was good at and fit her physique well. She wasn't a tall and skinny woman, but she was very full in her hips and breasts, which made her often desired to model for things like lingerie or fancy dresses that hug your form.

"Love interest? Well, you see, there is that stunning and handsome man I was telling you about before. I really love spending time with him, and he always makes my heart flutter. It is a shame I haven't seen him tonight. I really wanted to share the night with him since I am singing! I don't sing often, but I thought I would give him a treat for being so sweet all the time.~ It truly is a shame."

Hope the kind
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
  •  
    PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 5:02 pm
    User Image

My Resume Profile || My Assets Hellhound Physiology & Lie Detection || My Current Whereabouts Demetriou Manor - Ballroom[Bar] || I Am Pleased To Be With Markus || My Appearance Masquerade Outfit + Clutch || My Form Is That Of A Human/b***h ||

Observing the masked man grow relaxed on the counter, the blonde took another sip from her glass. This well mannered woman placed her glass back onto the coaster when the male began to identify himself. His answer had her chuckle for a short moment. It was amusing as it had a dash of sassiness thrown in there. Either Markus was trying to be funny or had the sudden inclination to parrot her words. Well, it didn’t matter if it was one or the other. A question was asked and she shouldn’t keep such humorous company waiting. "The woman is called Eden Drish. She is pleased to meet the man named Markus Caligula." The Hellhound parroted a bit back as her body shifted back towards him.

With one leg crossing over underneath the fabric of the dress, her floral clutch was placed on the counter. If someone so dared to attempt to swipe her belonging from her, well, she supposed that the stranger would end up with a broken arm then. "Heh, what an astute observation Mr. Caligula." Continued to be humored by this man, her slivers of blues watched as something stirred in his mind. Though she wasn’t a mindreader, the way in which his eyes eventually roamed upon her figure was a hint to what may be lingering up in his noggin. "Do you mind if I try guessing your secret identity?" Eden thought she should have some fun with this. If she was supposed to have some fun here, then that small bit of amusement would come from her current company. Ed sincerely doubted that the party could entertain compared to this “lazy bird”. Well, that could be proven later anyways. "Let me see….I’m going to assume someone who is able to fly. If your mask is to hint at anything, then maybe…..a hippogriff? A griffin? Maybe you’re just a human though." That was the best her small little deduction could garner. All she had to do now was wait and see how her guess was. Though she didn’t believe that he was a human. There was something about his scent that seemed to indicate that he was more on the supernatural end of the species.

While the blonde was ready to drink from her glass once more, Mr. Caligula spoke again. "And where exactly do you want your drink from?" Eden gestured towards the bar with a hand. "Are you referring to the open bar here or-" Placing her hand upon her chest, she chose to leave her sentence unfinished. He seemed intelligent enough to put two and two together. The hound’s tone was amused, at least the woman sounded more intrigued by this small exchange of words compared to their disinterested partner. "Are you finding the view appealing?" It was a good natured response as the glass of water was brought to her lips.

User Image
                    Quote:

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind
    Crew

Friendly Gaian

12,525 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind
    Crew

Friendly Gaian

12,525 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 5:59 pm
    User Image

My I-Information Profile || My Assets Alchemy & Divination/Prophet || I’m Lost At The ➸Demetriou Manor - Ballroom[Bar] || I’m Intimidated By ➸Zurinh || My Unflashy Outfit Outfit || My Identity Is Scaredy Cat/Archangel ||

User Image

Lilly blinked at the skill her manager/boss displayed. She hadn’t actually seen his liquor skills before. This scaredy cat was the type to high tail it back home after her work for the day was over. It was a real shame too, her own insecurities prevented her from getting to know about her boss. Maybe if she had the courage to step out of her shell, then Lilian may be able to know him a bit better. At least, finding out that he was good at serving others wouldn’t have come as a surprise had she taken a few minutes of her day to know him. Then again, he was the owner of his own business so maybe it wasn’t too far of a stretch to see him catering to other people. Rinh wasn’t doing some fancy pancy drink action, so maybe they were channeling their inner bartender spirit? Yes, this girl was a bit naive with certain things. 'Is his work not doing very well?' The girl pondered before visibly shaking the thought away. 'No! That isn’t what I want to ask him!' Right, there were certainly better things to talk about.

"Why a bartender? Would you be better as a server?" Oh shoot! Now she just felt so stupid for being so forward! "I-I mean, you own a business and everything so I’m sure you’d do really great serving people on the floor and asking how their doing." Rushing through that entire sentence in one breath, her face grew more panicked. Fingers grabbed her own face before she choose to hide behind the wall. "Please don’t fire me! I’ll give you anything you want!" Once again, Lilian blurted out the things that came to mind as had a regretful face on her features.

User Image
                    Teuicui

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Demetriou Manor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers