Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elieya
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 4:26 pm
Trick Pickwick

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elieya approached the table that Shae was sitting at. Noticing she was on edge she chimed in "Don't worry. I can't stand all the fighting outside. It really isn't my cup of tea. I'm quite content in my little coffee shop, minding my own business." She smiled at Shae, trying to show her that she means no harm. "My sister Maze and I are the owners here" She added, gesturing toward her sister.

She placed the menu in front of Shae. "What are you feeling today?" Her tailed did a little flick of curiousity. "We have our turtle brownies on special today.." She looked back at her turtle brownie sitting in front of Maze, only a bite taken out of it. She held back a sigh. "And Maze makes a delicious Caramel Latte"

She patiently waited for the order, her notepad and pen in hand.

(( I edited a reserved post at the beginning of the forum to include the Touch of Soul Menu! ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 4:37 pm
ValentineLovesHermes

Elieya still busy with Shae waved toward her new guest "Please seat yourself, I'll be right with you as soon as I can."  

Elieya
Captain

MiniHermes

Tiny Cat

3,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 4:46 pm
Elieya

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Valentine waves back with a Jedi wave.
She then sits in the center of a large booth, thinking, "I am the center of my universe."
Valentine's salmon pink lips smile sweetly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 6:12 pm
Elieya

Shae looked to where Elieya gestured and saw another demon. She caught herself staring and averted her eyes to the menu. "It's a nice place you have here." She said more out of an automatic polite response than truth. Well, it was nice, if you were a creature of the night.

"Uhmm.." She was still staring at the menu realizing she still hadn't ordered. Without really reading at it and just said. "Coffee." And looked up at Elieya. "Please." She added hastily almost forgetting her manners.

Trick Pickwick

Elieya
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 5:44 am
ValentineLovesHermes

Trick Pickwick

Elieya jotted down the order with haste and curtsied. "Coming right up!"

She then proceeded behind the counter to grab a black coffee mug and pour a mug of coffee and pocketed some sugar packets and creamer for the order she just took. She also grabbed a menu in the process for the new guest that had just walked through the door. Her tiny black wings flapping with hurried excitement as well.

Carefully walking toward Shae, as not to spill the coffee she said "Here you go" calmly placing the cup in front of her. She explained "You didn't say whether you wanted creamer or sugar. So I brought both" while setting the sugar and creamer packets next to the coffee. "Enjoy!"

Making her way over to the next table, she stopped. Noticing the red eyes of her new guest, she wondered, Are her eyes naturally like that or is she also a demon like me?

Brushing off her curiosity, she continued toward the person sitting at the table, her tail swishing back and forth. She placed the menu in front of her and said "Hello my name is Elieya! I'm one of the owners here. We have turtle brownies on special today. What can I get for you?" She managed half a smile, though her eyes showed the wear of how tired she was.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 7:08 am
Elieya

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Valentine looks over the menu before ordering, "Coffee with creamer, sugar, and milk. And, cheesecake."
She repositions to sitting half-lotus, then wraps her tail around the base of the table, feeling its coolness on her skin.  

MiniHermes

Tiny Cat

3,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Elieya
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 8:36 am
ValentineLovesHermes

"Sure thing" After picking the menu back up, she jotted down the order on her notepad and quickly left, her black tail dragging behind her. I hope the cheesecake is a hit. It was a new recipe she wanted to try after all.

Finding herself behind the counter once more. She grabbed another black coffee mug and poured another from the three pots sitting on the counter filled of freshly brewed coffee. She pocketed more sugar, creamer and this time a fork wrapped in a black napkin. She stared at the cheesecake in the refrigerator, her mind wondering back again to her turtle brownie sitting in front of Maze.

Balancing the coffee and cheese cake in each hand, she calmly made her way toward Valentine.

Placing the steaming cup and plate in front of Valentine, she then reached into the pockets of her apron, pulling out the sugar, creamer and fork. Smiling she added "Oh I do hope you like the cheesecake!" Then left Valentine to herself and returned to her sister Maze.

"Our first customers!" her wings flapping with excitement. She sat down once more, took another bite of her brownie and sighed with content.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 11:51 am
ValentineLovesHermes

Maze moved towards the the other new arrival quietly appearing at her side. "Hello. I hope this place makes you feel a bit like home?" She said cautiously. You could never be too careful with other demons. It wasn't hard for Maze to sense her own kind, but she wished she could also sense friend or foe as well. Unfortunately that seemed to be a skill most humans possessed. It seems with demons everyone is foe, that's the hard part about being born with blood thirsty instinct. Her eyes flashed once again in that predatory gleam but only for a moment as she she tried to analyze Valentine.

shans
Vice Captain

Supportive Wife

MiniHermes

Tiny Cat

3,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 5:21 pm
shans

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Valentine: "Not really. My home isn't vampiric." She slightly purrs, "It's full of vicuna, Egyptian cotton, platinum, gold, and diamonds, like a proper dragon. I normally wouldn't be caught dead in a place catering to the undead, as I am very much alive."  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:53 pm
ValentineLovesHermes

Maze's eyes lit up with happiness! "OH! I've never met a dragon!" She said clapping her hands together and threw her wings outward in a gesture of thrill. "I knew I felt something powerful emanating from you!" She took a sigh. "But rest assured, here we cater to all! But dooo tell me more of your home town! I've never been anywhere so rich and dazzling. I would love to hear your fine tales." She smiled excitedly. Having horns, wings and a tail was everything to Maze, almost feeling like an ancient herself. She just lacked one divine thing, a living soul and the power that came with wielding one. It was only another reminder of her stature as a powerless demon. Maze could not be any less excited to hear what the new customer had to say even with those thoughts prickling at the back of her mind.

shans
Vice Captain

Supportive Wife

MiniHermes

Tiny Cat

3,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 9:50 pm
shans

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Valentine repositions her tail on the table base, as the previous spot got warm, "This is my home town. I've never moved. Every now, and then they try to sacrifice a man to me, but they're never to my liking, and always someone's ex they are discarding. I know my parents met that way, but I'd rather have a female dragon who belly dances than a sacrificial man. I'm trying a matchmaking site called DragonConnect, but it so far hasn't even found me a friend, let alone a wife. Anyways, a lot of women here disrespect everyone in my experience, and the men seem to just take it. It's like beta females think the way to a beta males' heart is abuse. Maybe this is what they think my parents are like, and they're trying to idolize them. Or, maybe they think alpha equals warlord. Whatever the influence, I'm hoping to move."  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 11:14 pm
ValentineLovesHermes

"People and their sacrifices. Always trying to gain something I suppose." She said while looking a bit sad at the rest of information. "Yes I do see what you're saying. I've observed some of the same outside the Cafe windows. I can't say much about relationships. I just have Elieya to rely on. Who knows, maybe you might meet a Lady here." Maze mused but then took a glance around. "Well, but then you said dragon's probably wouldn't visit here much." She sighed, sucking in her lips. "Maybe if we add something to the menu that dragon's can't resist?" Maze offered up. She honestly wanted to help but she didn't exactly know how. She'd only ever met this one dragon since coming to the mortal plane. She had little experience in such matters and even more so in matters of relationships.

shans
Vice Captain

Supportive Wife

Elieya
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:40 am

Elieya studied Maze's interaction with Valentine from her seat. How does Maze feel so comfortable striking up conversation with a stranger? She did a quick wave over in Maze's direction and then took extra care savoring her last bite of brownie.

She stood up, her tail swaying to keep her centered and balanced as she took her plate to the kitchen to wash up.

Role Playing Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff