Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 9:42 pm
Anything is better than nothing. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 11:31 pm
It's not good. Project has been a nightmare and classes have been hard.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 11:33 am
Had to replace my monitor due to a hardware failure and I'm NOT happy about it. ><
If it could have failed just THREE months earlier, it would have still been under warranty, UGH.
I LIKED that monitor and expected it to last another couple years at LEAST.
But no one will even repair it since the warranty is out, annoying...

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:21 pm
delasislas

I'm sorry to hear that :/ If you will, tell me more.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:22 pm
Queen Spazzy
Had to replace my monitor due to a hardware failure and I'm NOT happy about it. ><
If it could have failed just THREE months earlier, it would have still been under warranty, UGH.
I LIKED that monitor and expected it to last another couple years at LEAST.
But no one will even repair it since the warranty is out, annoying...

And of course, money is an issue sadly, as it is for most of us. I'm sorry that happened to you. Technological problems (e.g. computer, phone, television, etc.) can be just the worst!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:40 pm
Blind Blindness
delasislas

As you noted, technology problems can be the worst.
I'm having to write code for this one project and the goalposts keep shifting. Not to mention that I'm behind because my mentor for the class had me barking up the wrong tree for the first few weeks.
One other class was making me feel drained.
My last class is the only one where I want to actually succeed, which is weird because it's the Intro to Oceanography class, but you can tell that the professor just loves to teach.
I'm finally back to a point where I just need to do a bit extra on the project and I'll get a list of over 100 values. I need to figure out how to format them to get something that I can use to plot.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:04 pm
delasislas
Blind Blindness
delasislas

As you noted, technology problems can be the worst.
I'm having to write code for this one project and the goalposts keep shifting. Not to mention that I'm behind because my mentor for the class had me barking up the wrong tree for the first few weeks.
One other class was making me feel drained.
My last class is the only one where I want to actually succeed, which is weird because it's the Intro to Oceanography class, but you can tell that the professor just loves to teach.
I'm finally back to a point where I just need to do a bit extra on the project and I'll get a list of over 100 values. I need to figure out how to format them to get something that I can use to plot.

Sounds interesting and stressful. I'm doing practicum, working with individuals who have substance use disorders. We'll see how that goes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:13 am
~plays Lake Kindred now that it has different rigs to win~Say something? /killed XD  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:29 pm
Speedira Windira
~plays Lake Kindred now that it has different rigs to win~Say something? /killed XD

I like the new area of Lake Kindred. The artwork for the RiGs sometimes are neat, such as summer, anime or nature themes, which is cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:41 am
Princess Zelda21
Speedira Windira

I like the new area of Lake Kindred. The artwork for the RiGs sometimes are neat, such as summer, anime or nature themes, which is cool.

It is nice to see variety.x3  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:45 pm
Speedira Windira
Princess Zelda21
Speedira Windira

Yes, it is. Except the long wait to play through the rest of the stages for more random RiGs, I guess. Unless the ones already listed for the stage are all that can be collected in that one specific area.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:40 am
Princess Zelda21
Yes, it is. Except the long wait to play through the rest of the stages for more random RiGs, I guess. Unless the ones already listed for the stage are all that can be collected in that one specific area.

I think they've been adding a couple with every release?
Like, I don't think trinket heart or watermelon patch or impawssibly snowy were in the first two stages released?
(Or maybe I just didn't play the first two stages enough to find them.)
I'm miffed by the ludicrously low egg drop rates, though.
I've been browsing the forums for the event occasionally, and everyone is saying it's taking upward of five or six hundred battles for a single egg.
Whatever "alternate method(s)" they're releasing for gaining eggs better be darn good or they might have a virtual riot on their hands since the eggs are tied to event specific achieves.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:28 pm
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

I think they've been adding a couple with every release?
Like, I don't think trinket heart or watermelon patch or impawssibly snowy were in the first two stages released?
(Or maybe I just didn't play the first two stages enough to find them.)
I'm miffed by the ludicrously low egg drop rates, though.
I've been browsing the forums for the event occasionally, and everyone is saying it's taking upward of five or six hundred battles for a single egg.
Whatever "alternate method(s)" they're releasing for gaining eggs better be darn good or they might have a virtual riot on their hands since the eggs are tied to event specific achieves.

Yes, they are. I'm tired of the low egg drop rate though. Going through more than fifty battles just to get one new kin egg is far too much time wasted. As for the alternatives, I hope we can just buy them directly in the nearest gold shop or something instead of saving up just gaia cash for one in the highly expensive cash shops. I'm currently just going for the phase two kin items. This is taking too long! Sorry Spazzy, it's been kind of a crazy, busy week for me. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:36 am
Princess Zelda21
Speedira Windira
Princess Zelda21
Speedira Windira

owo; Then there is that too...  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas