[PLOT] I'm Lost & I Can't Get Home [FINISHED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:32 am
"I... She... Sh-She..." Aisha started, her fingers intertwining as she pressed her hands together, before she heard a very familiar - and missed - voice from a ways away. Everything about her demeanor visibly changed in an instant as a bight smile took over her face and even her demure posture seemed to straighten up in renewed confidence.

Seemingly forgetting that Mertxia even existed, Aisha's attention was fully committed downstream as she immediately raised her wings and moved to make herself airborne to close in on her beloved twin even quicker. "Raaaaaabi'aaaaaa~!" she called out as she flew out over to her and 'landed' into her arms with a big ol' hug. "Raabi'a, where have you been?! I've been looking for you~"

Menelie

shadica

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:52 am
Another Naiad might have been surprised by the winged pae's abrupt personality change, but Mertxika just...didn't notice. "Oh!" she exclaimed as the other took flight. She'd never seen anyone fly before, and the sight was just...amazing to her.

Mertxika started to drift down the way, closer to where the reunion was taking place. She had a broad grin on her face, thrilled that her new friend had found her sister again. They looked so happy together!

Daisicle

shadica

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff