Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1203: Ayluin Saelion, Erik Leroux and Kro Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:50 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, םєcємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ④ σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③⑧
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑭ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:16 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
My Card My Voice My Residence: 1203 Pasadena My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

Ay wasn’t awake yet, as least not as far as he could tell. That meant it was high time to get into a bit of trouble. Yeah sure things were going well for now, but eventually Ay would get tired of him or bring a boyfriend home and he’d become a third wheel who was no longer welcome. Kid seemed too nice to do such a thing, but nice wasn’t the only factor. So despite the current comfortable life he was living, he always needed to keep prepared for when it went back to s**t. To that end, it was high time he went back to his old profession: pickpocketing. Maybe at first he’d try it in bird form, less likely to get arrested, but if that didn’t pay out his fingers were nimble enough few even noticed the lightening of their wallets. Slipping into a hidden part of the garden, he switched forms in a flash and puff of feathers. As he scanned the area, he couldn’t help but seeing the gaudy lights and tacky outdoor decor put up to continue the charade that was “Christmas cheer.” ”Those people deserve to be robbed, see if they really care about the holiday more than the rampant materialism,” he grumbled to Krotak telepathically. Some of the houses had sense, not bothering to decorate, but so many chose to trash their homes with such meaningless decadence. The more he saw the more his mood sank. He had barely gotten to the outskirts of the commercial district when he heard a maddening cacophony filling the streets. ”Christmas music? That’s it, no amount of money is worth this s**t. We’re going back.” He made a smooth one-eighty and glided back towards Ay’s house. Erik didn’t say anything else during the flight, but Kro could feel a foul mood brewing.

Erik changed back as he was landing, human feet hitting the ground ever so lightly. Kro perched on his shoulder, eyes trained on him, but he made no move to encourage or discourage this behavior. He beelined for the kitchen and started brewing a cup of coffee, but instead of creamer he dug out some whiskey he had squirreled away and poured a large dash in. ”Maybe I should spend the holiday season like I always do: alone. I don’t know if it is right, letting Ay miss out on it, not when he has the chance to experience it like a kid should. But damn if I’ll be the one to teach him.”

Not long after, Ay’s phone would receive a text from Mary: ”Hey Ay it’s Mary, Sora’s sister. I hope I’m not waking you up. Just wanted to give you a heads up that Sora can get pretty moody around Christmas. It was always a bad day for him for as long as I can remember. He’ll probably have a short temper and maybe a bit depressed. I would really appreciate it if you’d help him through it, and like maybe go easy on him? He won’t say it, but he’d be grateful too. Thanks! :3

========================
Gang: Kro Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Pissed Observing Other Corvids: Beware an angy birb.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:50 am
User Image
User Image

It was a rare day with little to no plans for Ayluin. There were no gardens scheduled for today, nor did he have to do groceries since he recently had and they were still very well stocked. The moonelf was peacefully asleep in his bed until the sun was high enough to shine through the window of his bedroom and slowly woke him up. The young man turned around and away from the light first, but when it filled his room there was nowhere to get away from it and he opened his eyes. Ayluin sat up and yawned before he looked at his window, still half asleep. It would seem it was rather late. A light shiver went through him when his blankets slid off him and he was about to dive under his blanket again when he heard sounds from downstairs.

The young man smiled a bit as he heard Erik downstairs. At least, that was the only one he expected to be in their house unless friends came over. A little reluctantly still the moonelf got out of bed. The moment he placed his feet on the ground he could feel the cold floor and he couldn’t help but shiver again. Why was it so cold?! Ayluin looked at the window once more and this time he noticed it was slightly open. He must have forgotten to close it the day before. With a sigh he wrapped his blanket around him, walked to the window and closed it shut with a quick snap, locking out the cold of the winter outside. Without further hesitation he walked to the bathroom near his room, threw the blanket on the bed as he passed it and quickly got ready to take a shower before he could relish in the warm water.

He took a little more time than usual to shower, but once he was done and dried off, he put on a simple outfit of jeans, warm socks, shirt and a warm hoodie. His hair was still damp but not dripping, so he wrapped the towel around his shoulders once he was done brushing his teeth and allowed his hair to hang loosely along his back. He would brush it later. When he finished and was about to walk downstairs he suddenly heard a ping from his phone on his side table and walked back to pick it up. The moonelf opened the message and read it before he frowned a bit. What was this all about then? He couldn’t say he quite knew what she was talking about.

Goodmorning Mary. No worries, you didn’t wake me up, I already was. I always do my best to make Erik smile, you can count on it smile But...what is Christmas?

Ayluin hit send and put the mobile in his back pocket of his jeans before he once more set out to join Erik downstairs. After a short look around, Ayluin found him and Kro in the kitchen. They did seem to be even less cheerful than usual, or Erik did. Seeing that and with Mary’s warning in mind, the moonelf didn’t pose the question to Erik and instead waited for Mary to reply. "Goodmorning Erik and Mr. Kro. Did you sleep well?" he asked and smiled at them. Perhaps if he brought some sunshine with him, they would feel better too. It was worth a try at any rate. "Shall I make us some breakfast?" he asked as he usually did. He walked to the counter to start on at least his own breakfast but it would be easy to adjust it to cook for three.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Playlist : Link]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Home] xxx

[With : Erik, Kro] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

[Notables : special or eye catching things on Ay]
Royal mark on his forehead.

"Ay speaking"
OOC: Words Words xxx
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:15 am
x
x
x
x
{ ④ םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ②④тн

םαч ① σғ ② υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④④②
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:02 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

My Card My Voice My Residence: 1203 Pasadena My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

Thus far Ay had been pretty good about not bringing up Christmas, but the damn plague was all around them outside, on the radio, and on the tv. Fair, it was the day before, but had they no sense of moderation? Besides this sweet sanctuary, everywhere he looked he was reminded of the cruel lie that was Christmas. Well, he had a way to deal with it, all he needed to do was hit up the store real quick. He quickly took a shower and dressed, not paying much attention to what he wore, then grabbed an apple for breakfast. Before heading out he threw on a jacket then rearranged the licenses in his wallet, putting his 21 Erik out in plain sight while the others remained hidden, then beckoned Kro to hitch a ride. Once out the door, Kro began to converse with his beloved half-idiot.
”I saw you switching licenses. Buying something illicit are we?”
”Alcohol and cigarettes aren’t illicit if you’re twenty-one and up.”
”Cigarettes I get but why alcohol? The glowworm has all of that mead just lying around.”
”I plan to blitz through this holiday season. No sense in wasting his supply, especially since it is good.”
Kro gave him a look as strong as a thousand rolled eyes, ”we should at least warn him of your plans first, in case he needs some time to pack and escape.”
”Why would he need to do that?”
”You know how you get when you're drunk! If he wants to avoid a tonsillectomy he needs to get out fast.”
”You’re being depraved, Kro. Ay is a naïve sap who’s letting us stay with him for cheap. I’m not attracted to anyone that oblivious nor would I jeopardize such an easy score.”
”Uh-huh. How much are you willing to bet on that and can I borrow a camera for photographic evidence?”
”Five bucks and no. Who knows what s**t you’ll photograph while I’m out.”
”Lame, but you’re on. Make it a clean bill, alright? None of that sock money s**t.”
”Diva,” Erik muttered under his breath as he continued on to the liquor store.
He spent a good ten minutes shopping, but with his nimble navigation of sales, cost by volume, comparison of alcohol content, and a five finger discount or two, he managed to grab up enough booze to keep him out of it for a couple days. Everything fit in two big boxes which were a pain in the a** to carry, but he managed with Kro’s navigational help. Once back home he unloaded everything into a corner, poured himself a shot of straight vodka, then set to work on making something for a real breakfast.

========================
Gang: Kro Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Pissed Observing Other Corvids: Sorry it is so short.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff