Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1203: Ayluin Saelion, Erik Leroux and Kro Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:42 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, мαяcн ⑥тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤①④
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:21 pm
User Image
User Image

It was early in the morning when Ayluin woke up and couldn’t sleep anymore. A glance to his alarm clock next to him had told him it was only 6:00am. Once he realized he wouldn’t fall asleep anymore though, he just got up from his bed and after a quick shower he had gotten dressed and was walking down the stairs. His hair was still damp, so he kept one towel over his shoulders to soak up the last of the water. As quietly as he could the moonelf walked to the kitchen, making an effort not to wake Erik and the birds. It had been an eventful enough day yesterday. The last thing Ayluin had expected was to get a random knock on the door and to have over two new guests. In the end it turned out neither was a stranger however. Ayluin sighed a bit as he started working on some breakfast. Despite Rhun seemingly being a gentle Highelf, Ayluin couldn’t help but be worried. Was it safe that the man knew about him?

It was a bit of a risk. Even if Rhun didn’t mean badly. Not wanting to be worried for the rest of his life though, Ayluin made an effort to push the thought to the background for now. Instead he focused on the breakfast he was making. For today he would go a little more general. However, he baked the bread himself. It would take some time, but it was still early and he didn’t expect Erik down for a while yet. Once the bread was finished to be put in the oven, he made sure it was all set before he closed the oven and then left the bread to bake. Turning to the table, the moonelf began to set it up for an elaborate breakfast. Bread was good of course, but they would need more of it to eat well. Ayluin placed four plates on the table and the necessary utensils before he added stuff like jam, butter, syrup, spreads and flakes. He left the cooled stuff in the fridge for now. When he was done he sat down in the living room with a book and began to read while he waited for the bread to finish.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Address : 1203 Pasadena]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Home] xxx

[With : Erik and the birds] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

[Notables : special or eye catching things on Ay]
Royal mark on his forehead.

"Ay speaking"
OOC: Words Words xxx
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:50 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
My Card My Voice My Residence: 1203 Pasadena My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

It was a little after eight when Erik finally got around to waking up. Or at least got around to getting up, the jury was out on whether he was particularly awake or not. Instead of going to the little patio for his smoke break, he decided to open up a window and perch on the sil. It was a precarious spot, but nothing beat the feeling of being high up out in the open. Kro flitted in and out, chasing any pigeons he saw away. No flying rat was going to encroach on his turf! Once the cig had burned all the way down to the filter, Erik slunk back into the room and closed the window. Maybe he should have put some effort into looking presentable, but the scent of the bread wafting up into his room pulled him more strongly than societal mores. Wearing only a baggy pair of pajama bottoms he descended the steps and looked around for Ay. ”Making bread for us today? How fancy.” He gave Ay the slightest of smirks, just in case the poor elf thought it was an actual critique.Flopping down onto the couch beside elf boy, he took a quick look at the cover of Ay’s book. Not that he had anything in particular to say about the choice of material, he was just curious. That and maybe it would start a conversation. Yet again Erik had been working extra hours, and if he wasn’t at work he was either tinkering with different projects around the house or studying who knows what. And just like last time, it was all in order to avoid something he didn’t want to get into. A little over two weeks ago his babaplak had randomly walked into the house and damn near smothered him in hugs and affection and all that other stuff Erik pretended he didn’t care about. That alone was manageable though awkward. Then the old man launched an unintentional guilt trip on him: he asked Erik to get back in touch with his old best friend, who just so happened to be the dhampir’s grandson, because said grandson desperately missed him. He put it off for nearly two weeks before the guilt and dread cocktail had deprived him of decent sleep several nights in a row and he was starting to feel physically sick. Just as Pëllumb had said, his old friend was elated to hear from him. They ended up talking over four hours that night and made plans to meet up in Soleil during spring break. The dread had dissipated after that night, but the guilt only got worse: why had his friend apologized many times for breaking them up? Erik had done it and it had been deliberate. They had technically stopped being friends for about five years before he had disappeared, so why had his friend cared enough to worry so much? And now because he had delayed calling and still felt troubled he had busied himself all the freaking time so he didn’t have to think about it, which of course meant he hadn’t spent as much time as he should with Ay. Which made him feel more guilty. Freaking catch twenty-two. So now he was trying to make up for it while still trying to dodge the overwhelming guilt.

========================
Gang: Ay Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Guilty but trying to ignore it Observing Other Corvids:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:19 pm
User Image
User Image

It was some time later when Ayluin was distracted from his book by sounds from above. It wasn’t difficult to guess what he was hearing and he smiled softly. It would be good to see Erik again, it had been a while. The moonelf often wondered what he had done to cause this behavior, but he had a hard time guessing what. Not that it could be as bad as the last time as they didn’t seem to actively avoid him this time. Since it didn’t look like they would come down sometime soon, the young man returned his focus to the book. Which was a book about healing magic. With the times he had now experienced how bad the world could get, especially how Erik took the brunt of it, Ayluin had put aside illusions for the benefit of learning healing and improving on it. He already tried some out, mainly when he found injured animals, and he seemed to catch on quickly. Now it was important to him to get good at it.

Ayluin looked up again when he heard Erik come down the stairs and to the room. Looking up from his book he gave them a gentle smile, happy to see them again. His cheeks colored a scarlet tint though when he saw them. Not that he minded how they were dressed, not at all, but it wasn’t that often he saw them like that. "Goodmorning Erik, good to see you. And Kro." Ayluin spoke when he trusted his voice to not betray him. He watched Erik sit down next to him and it actually felt like a real relief. Whatever he had done that had caused this new rift, perhaps he was forgiven? At the same time he was not ignorant of their proximity. Nor how his heart skipped for a moment as they sat down. He made an effort to sound like he always did though. "You got it right, I am baking bread. I found a recipe I wanted to try out. Did you sleep well?" The elf took it calm, not wanting to push them away again. And he genuinely cared about their sleep because it was important for their health.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[With : Erik, Kro] xxx

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:20 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

My Card My Voice My Residence: 1203 Pasadena My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

Ten to one the half-idiot wasn’t going to notice it, or perhaps he just wasn’t going to pay attention, but Kro totally noticed how red Ay’s face was turning and how the glowworm only had eyes for his chick. Yeah, there was some serious attraction there, and Kro was quite certain it was mutual to some degree. He and Lugh would need to get together and find a way to shove those two together, cause bird lords know the two bipeds would never be able to figure it out on their own. ”Morning Ay, how goes?” Bam! Simple conversation achieved. Maybe a bit more of this and he’d finally be able to erase “a*****e” from his list of titles. Doubtful, but one could dream. ”Is it hard, baking your own bread? My sibs and I only ever had access to the cheapest big box store type s**t. This’ll be a nice change.” That stuff had served its purpose: it sustained them, and when he was living on the streets it was always a welcome sight, but now that things were a bit more comfortable on the home front, it’d be nice to experience the finer things in life. ”Yeah, I slept pretty well for the first time in a while. I actually hadn’t been feeling too well the past couple days, but I’m all good now. What about you? I might be wrong, but it kinda seems like you got up early. Anything wrong?” Please say Ay wasn’t upset about how little time Erik had been spending at the house. He could see how that could be a thing, but he’d hate to think that his friend was worrying about that s**t.

========================
Gang: Ay Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Oof Observing Other Corvids: It exists…
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Had he felt like this before? If he had then he hadn’t realized. Yet it wasn’t like he saw Erik half naked for the first time. Still it made his heart skip this time around. Thankfully Erik himself provided the distraction, or at least some. "I…I’m doing well. Very well in fact. How are you?" There, he managed not to trip over his own words too much, that was a relief. A small smile played over his lips when he heard the question. It was definitely a welcome topic. Fresh baked bread was always the best in the moonelf’s opinion. "Not really. I got the mix from the market, since we can’t make our own, but the other herbs I put in it on the recipe’s advice were all home grown. Rosemary, thyme, a bit of Basil and a bit of Marjoram. I hope it will be a great change for you from those days." Ayluin had made sure to use the freshest of the herbs. He grew them in the attic with the tropic plants.

The elf listened with a smile as Erik answered his question. It was good to hear they had slept well. Though he wondered if he traced some concern in his friend’s words. Come to think of it he could count the times Erik asked him how he was like this on one hand. The moonelf chuckled and shook his head. "No, nothing is really wrong. I just have some stuff on my mind and I couldn’t get back to sleep this morning. So I decided to make use of the extra time I gained today by getting up early." It was true, he just had stuff on his mind. Sure some of it directly concerned Erik and his change of behavior, but he didn’t want them to worry about it. And he did find this recipe not that long ago. Today was just a good moment to try it out. And Ayluin had to admit that he enjoyed the scent of fresh bread it spread through the house. "What about you? Are you doing alright?"

User Image

[With : Erik] xxx

Royal mark on his forehead.

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’