Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1203: Ayluin Saelion, Erik Leroux and Kro Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:26 pm
”Rhun Tolihzeh”

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
My Card My Voice My Residence: 1203 Pasadena My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

Erik had done a lot of smart things during his days, and this was not one of them. Old enemies were starting to encroach on this turf, and he was damn tired of flying about looking for a roost. Damn it he liked living with Ay, and he wasn’t about to let some ghosts from his past chase him out. Maybe he could get his former…coworkers to help him out, but they would need intel first and go figure he didn’t exactly have any of that at the moment. Hence why he had snuck out in the middle of the night and snooped around the city, looking for places only the underworld would know. To add another layer of stupidity, he hadn't bothered to bring Kro along or even wake him up to tell him what he was up to. It was just a bit of reconnaissance, would he really need backup? He had started canvasing the shopping district, but alas it was pretty dead so late at night. Downtown had a bit of activity, but nothing of note, at least for the time being. He was about to head back home to get an hour or two of sleep before the rest of the house woke up. As he rounded the corner, he damn near walked straight into two people. ”Watch where you’re-”
Oh s**t. Standing before him were the man who had tried to take Lugh and one of the guys he had beat up that night Ay took him in. ”Maybe they won’t recognize me in the dark…nope, they recognize me.” Before he could make his escape, the one he’d scrapped with before grabbed him by the arm and shoved him against the wall. ”Should’ve just died in that alley. Saved you a lot of trouble.”
The thug punctuated his last sentence with a swift punch to Erik’s stomach, knocking all the air out of him. The guy let go of him and Erik dropped to the ground, too stunned to haul himself up and run. ”No cameras here to save you this time,” the other one said as he kicked Erik in the ribs. Hard. Erik tried to defend himself, but the kicks kept landing. Defense was getting him nowhere, he’d have to launch an offense from his prone position. As the first goon went in for another kick, Erik ducked and rolled off to the side. He caught the kick in the shoulder, but it helped propel him further away. Using the momentum of the roll, he threw himself to his feet and ran as fast as he could towards the next intersection. He needed to get a bit of distance from them if he hoped to escape without any more damage. After crossing onto several streets, never plotting a direction, just trying to throw his pursuers, he’d finally gained about a fifteen second lead. It was all he needed. Just as he rounded another corner he shifted into bird form and flapped high into the sky. The thugs came around the corner moments later and skidded to a halt as they looked about trying to find their prey. ”At least they don’t know to look for a bird…” While that was all well and good, the adrenaline would soon begin to fade and the pain would rush in to fill its place. He needed to get back home before his messed up shoulder made flying difficult.

Just as he predicted, by the time he arrived there was a sharp throbbing pain throughout the upper half of his body, and especially his shoulder. Also, the sun had risen and people were going about their morning routines. ”Damn it, there are people out. Can’t shift back when they could see me, and I’m too exhausted to try and sneak in. Welp Ay, you’re going to get a surprise.” He landed just outside Ay’s window and gently pecked it. The elf should be awake at this hour, and would totally let a random bird into the house. Hell, he might even let a random bear in the house if it asked.

========================
Gang: No one Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Adrenaline mode activated Observing Other Corvids: You know I couldn’t let him be fine. Also now Ay gets to learn Erik can shapeshift!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Ayluin had just finished taking a shower after waking up. As always he made sure to do everything silently. After all, in case Erik was home, they would probably want to sleep in so the moonelf didn’t want to wake them. Once he had finished drying off and getting dressed in thin cloth clothes, the young man made some breakfast and then started to clean around the house. He had originally wanted to go for a stroll, but that was until he saw it was raining. Ayluin didn’t really want to get all wet from the rain, so a day at home it would be. Even Lughnasadh refused to go outside, except when he needed to do his business as he never did that inside. Instead, the Lunar Phoenix was now staring at Ayluin as they went about the house with their strange tools, well strange to him. ”It stays really odd to see you do all the cleaning yourself. Why not hire staff to do it for you? A prince should not be cleaning anything.” Lugh finally piped up, his head tilted. The moonelf just gave them a smile. He knew they meant well.

"I don’t have a royal fortune to pay for staff though. All the money I got, I have earned with my gardening business. Often with Erik’s help." The elf didn’t stop his work while speaking with Lugh and soon he was done. After he put away all the tools of cleaning, Lugh shook his head and flew over to land gracefully on their shoulder. ”Does this mean you are done?” Ayluin looked at his avian companion and shook his head. "Almost, but not just yet. I just have to make my bed and then I am done." Lugh sighed a bit. ”So now you do the maid work yourself too?” The moonelf wasn’t sure what to think about that. But he reminded himself that Lugh, with exception of the last few hundred years, pretty much had lived the royalty lifestyle. "I’m sorry I can’t offer you more than this Lugh." His apology was genuine, though he himself had no problem with where he lives. The rent was fair, the area was beautiful and he was friends with some of the neighbors.

Ayluin walked back to his room and pulled the current bed linen from the bed before he moved to the closet and grabbed a fresh set. It didn’t take him long at all to make the bed and it even surprised Lugh some, though he didn’t comment on it. ”Ok good, that is done, now can we…” The Lunar Phoenix was interrupted mid sentence as there was a rapping at the window sail. The bird’s eyes snapped to the window in question and he looked tentative. It had been soft and dignified, yet there was no mistaking it. Someone was knocking on the window. But they were on the first floor! Ayluin had less reservations at this sound. After all, if anyone could tap the window at his room, they would need to be able to fly, so he expected it to be a squirrel or bird.

The moonelf walked to the window so he could get a better look and he smiled when he saw the crow outside. ”You’re not going to let it in will you?” Lugh wasn’t too used to birds visiting out of nowhere yet. "What are you talking about? Of course I will. That is a crow, it must be a friend of Kro’s." As he spoke, Ayluin took the window off the latch and opened the window before stepping back as he finished his sentence, to let the bird in. Lugh just rolled his eyes a bit and sighed. ”After all that happened.” Ayluin ignored the jibe and smiled at the bird. "Come on in, it is dry here. Don’t worry about Lugh, he is just a little grumpy today." This earned the elf another eye roll from the phoenix, but Lugh realized he would just need to accept it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Address : 1203 Pasadena]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Home] xxx

[With : Two gorgeous birds] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

[Notables : special or eye catching things on Ay]
Royal mark on his forehead.

"Ay speaking"
OOC: Words Words xxx
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Quotes: xxx

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:12 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

My Card My Voice My Residence: 1203 Pasadena My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

Hells yeah he had gotten lucky. For once. Not only was Ay already awake, it seemed he was hanging out in the room and didn’t appear to be distracted. He waited patiently on the sil as some dialogue passed between magic bird and elf, though he would much rather be inside where it was dry and he could get the whole shapeshifting ordeal over with. Out of politeness he waited for Ay to invite him in before fluttering his wings to get the excess water off. ”Thanks Ay.” He didn’t know how exactly the elf communicated with animals, whether it was more a psychic thing or if he could literally translate the growls and stuff. Point being he hadn’t bothered with disguising his voice, but maybe since he had bird vocal chords at the moment his voice wouldn’t sound the same anyway. He flew straight for the nearest chair, preferably one that didn’t have fabric just in case he dripped too much, and perched in the dead center of the seat. ”Give me a sec, gonna change into something more familiar. Ugh, this is going to suck.” For the briefest of moments the raven shimmered as if a reflection in a rippling pool, then the form began to stretch and transform: feathers disappearing into skin, wings narrowing into arms. All said the transformation took less than a second. Where once had perched a raven, or maybe a crow, it was hard to say, there now sat a clearly exhausted Erik. He flopped back in the chair, though as soon as his back hit he hissed in pain. ”Turning into a bird is easy, but changing back? Eats up all my freaking energy.” His head rolled forward, and for a beat it looked as if he might just fall asleep in the chair. He almost did, but eventually he found the energy to lift his head again. ”Thanks for letting me in. Too many people out to change back, but I was too exhausted to try and figure out a way to sneak in.” He tried to stifle a yawn only to wince in pain as his ribs put extra pressure on his bruised skin. ”I’m sure you have questions. I’ll answer what I can. Just need to rest a bit before I try to move anywhere.” Talking wasn’t too hard, though he needed to be careful not to breathe in too deeply. How coherent his answers would be was up for debate: his brain was already trying to check out for the morning. He wished he could do the same.

Something was very wrong and Kro did not like it one bit. The room was too quiet, for one thing, the half-idiot wasn’t a particularly noisy sleeper, but there still should have been sounds of light breaths and the occasional sound of movement. None of that could be detected. Kro looked around the room and their bathroom but couldn’t find hide nor feather of his ward. ”Now I’m worried. Boy’s such a baby he never goes off without me, not unless he’s coming back in a few minutes, which he clearly isn’t.”The door to the room was open just a little bit, but it was enough that sound from the next room carried in. Kro could hear his chick speaking, but there was something off in his friend’s voice. Kro pushed the door open wide enough he could fit through, then flew over into Ay’s room to check out what was going on. Welp, Erik wasn’t dead or bleeding out or anything, but he still looked worse for wear. Kro perched on the arm of the chair upon which his bestie sat. ”The hell happen to you? Picked on someone your own size?” Erik contemplated glaring at his annoying companion, but something in the bird’s eyes made him stop. Was that genuine worry? ”It was just a minor altercation, two versus one. Got a few bruises but that’s it.”

========================
Gang: Ay & birbs Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Ouch Observing Other Corvids:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:53 am
User Image
User Image

"You are very welcome." Ayluin smiled at the bird at the window. It was normal to him to hear words where others just heard animal sounds. He didn’t even need to think about how to reply as his magic made sure that even though the elf spoke in normal common, animals just understood. He was a little surprised though, which showed on his features. The voice sounded faintly familiar yet he couldn’t place it exactly. The moonelf watched as the bird perched on the middle of the chair at his desk and blinked when they spoke some more. He still had the nagging feeling he should recognize the voice, yet it didn’t sound like anyone he spoke to recently. "Change?" the elf asked followed by Lugh with ”suck?” The duo looked at each other briefly but when Ayluin looked back at the bird they were mid change and it took him aback.

”What the heck?!” Lugh called from Ayluin’s shoulder. The elf looked at Erik as they sat on the chair, staring, confused for a moment. Not that it lasted long. Erik’s hiss of pain alerted him more than anything, not to mention the bruises he could see and some seemed to continue under his clothes. "Oh by the Traveler, what happened?!" he asked, alarmed by the state of them. Ayluin wasn’t sure what to do as it looked like Erik was falling asleep and they looked like they needed it but they perked back up. The moonelf was about to say something when Kro came flying in. For a moment Ay listened to the two but all the while he just felt worried. "Minor? This doesn’t look minor at all." Ayluin looked at them a little shocked, noting his movements and shallow breathing. It wasn’t as bad as the day Erik got stabbed, but still.

Lugh suddenly spoke, recovered from the sudden change that happened before him. ”Oh Ayluin. Didn’t you practice hard on those healing spells? Maybe you can help him out. Ayluin hesitated for a moment but then he looked at Erik and Kro. "Lugh is right, I have. It isn’t a miracle worker, but I should be able to heal your injuries. Do you want me to try?" It only felt right to ask first. After all, he wasn’t a qualified and registered healer. Though he managed to heal several animals with the skill already.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[With : Erik and Lugh] xxx

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:10 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

========================

He shifted his gaze over to Ay, but made no effort to move the rest of himself. ”Eh, I’ve been through worse plenty often. I’m not bleeding, so that’s minor in my book. But whatever.” Arguing about the severity of his injuries was not worth the expenditure of energy, so he’d leave it at that. If Ay wanted to keep arguing he may as well talk to a wall. ”Idiot, that’s not something you should brag about. I can’t even pretend to be impressed by that.” As much as Kro was joking around with him, the bird was dead worried about his chick. Kro briefly turned to Ay when healing spells were mentioned. ”Yes please, any bit you can heal would be of great help.” Erik’s eye was starting to close once more, he really needed to get stuff over and done with so he could finally slump off to bed. Maybe he’d sleep until midnight? It’d be a nice change of pace. ”He was asking me. I’m the patient. But yeah, please I would appreciate it. My right shoulder is particularly sore.” Kro glared at him, even though the bird knew he wouldn’t see it. ”With all of the dumb decisions you have been making of late, I don’t trust you to make decisions about your own health. I’m going to be the adult of this pair, and damn it don’t ever go sneaking off without me ever again.” Erik was too stunned to speak. Sure Kro had gotten on his case before, but he had never been so adamant, or so angry for that matter. ”Alright, what do Lugh and I need to do to help you, Ay.” Yes, the raven had just volunteered the phoenix, but the bird would help if Ay wanted him to, and obviously Ay was very interested in taking care of the half-breed.

========================
Gang: Ay & birbs Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Ouch Observing Other Corvids: It’s a touch short, I know.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:32 am
User Image
User Image

The moonelf bit his lip in concern. It didn’t look minor to him but Erik wasn’t wrong. He had been stabbed and such before even. For some reason it looked like the man was a magnet for trouble. Before he could reply though, Kro piped up and it even made Ayluin stare at them for a moment. He had never heard Kro talk like this to Erik before. It didn’t take long for the corvid to turn to him when they heard Lugh’s and his words though. Ayluin nodded at the duo as Erik also agreed. "The only thing would be to give me room to work, but you are both small and not in the way so you’re good." The moonelf sounded calmer than he felt, though he was grateful that his studying might come in handy right now. Especially since it was Erik that needed healing. Unlike previous events, this time he could actually do something for them other than ring a number and fret.

Ayluin nodded and walked closer to Erik before taking a deep breath to focus, slowing down his breathing and then started to summon the mana needed to perform the healing. That was crucial as he had learned. One needed a calm mind to perform healing properly. Animals were a lot smaller, at least those he healed so far, so it took him a bit of time but eventually a white glow formed around his hands. Once it became brighter white, the young man moved his hands to just above the first few bruises and slowly worked his way around. He wasn’t speaking while he did this, too busy concentrating. Even Lugh didn’t say a word, just watched the process. He knew it might tire the elf out, this being the first time he healed a person, but he also had a lot of faith in his elven protegee.

User Image

[With : Erik and the birbs] xxx

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:18 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, мαяcн ②⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤③⑤
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Ayluin checked the clock as he was busy making breakfast in the kitchen. They were back home early, since the hospital released Erik on the reason that corvids were outside the hospital freaking people out. Visitors and patients alike. Partly, the elf assumed, because most of them had a bad rep in superstition. Personally of course he knew they were there for their buddy Erik. He was so used to having them around the house, feeding them and all, that they no longer made him feel unsafe or anything. Not that they ever truly had. It was about time for breakfast to be served and since Erik was released early, the moonelf had taken it upon himself to provide him with the best possible care. He smiled a bit as he remembered the first day in the hospital.

Granted Erik had been heavily under influence of painkillers, but he knew that just made them less restrained. Their words have given him a feeling of hope that had puzzled him at first. But by now, it was making sense. "I really like him." he said to no one in particular. “Well about time you figured that one out.” came from the corner suddenly. Ayluin gasped in shock and turned around startled at the sudden voice before he relaxed and sighed in relief when he realized it was Lugh. "Don’t startle me like that." the elf replied which caused the bird to make a sound almost like laughing. “You shouldn’t be that distracted when you are working with hot plates anyway.” Lugh berated him, but it was fair enough Ayluin figured. He should keep his wits about when baking and cutting stuff.

He had baked fresh bread once more, with different herbs through it this time around to give it a slightly different flavor. Right now he was cutting fresh vegetables and meat toppings that would complement the dish and the coffee was almost done when he started to place it on a serving tray. Right now he only placed the food and drinks for Erik and Kro. He could eat later, first the ‘patient’. Course the elf just wanted to pamper them a little. But he also made sure to serve them healthy food and drink for a swift recovery. Once he was done, Ayluin picked up the try and walked upstairs where he temporarily moved the tray to one hand and knocked on the door and opened it before holding it with both hands again. "Erik?" he said softly. It was audible, but he didn’t want to startle them if they were still asleep. "I brought you breakfast." Ay added as he walked to their side.

User Image

[With : Erik and the birds] xxx

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:19 pm
”Rhun Tolihzeh”

User Image

========================

For the first time in forever, Erik had no freaking idea what had happened the past few days. He could remember a little too vividly getting squashed by the car, then Kro was there talking to him so he wouldn’t slip into a coma. Ay was there at some point, probably worked some magic but he didn’t actually remember that part, and then everything was a blank until he was exiting a vehicle and practically carried back into the house. As far as he could gather, it had been approximately two days between those events, of which he could not account. Every now and again he wondered if he had said anything he might regret during that time, but Kro did not seem particularly worried, so either what he had said had been received well or he had said nothing at all. Alas, he could not think on such matters overly long lest his head start to hurt. Speaking of Kro, the dear bird had been practically glued to his side the entire time. Even now if Erik so much as twitched the faithful bird was asking if he was alright and if he needed anything. Kro had probably fluffed every pillow a couple times this morning alone and re-tucked him in half a dozen times. It felt excessive to Erik, yet he was well aware of just how anxious the poor bird was and endeavored to be a conscientious patient.

He had only awoken a few minutes before Ay came creeping up the stairs. No, Erik could not hear him, but Kro had very quietly alerted him to the elf’s presence just so there was zero chance of him getting startled. By the time Ay knocked at the door, he had managed to pull himself halfway to a sitting position. He was about to invite the elf in when the elf, well, came on in anyway. ”Different, but I suppose all things said I haven’t been awake that often…” Kro looked over to the eye patch and then back to him, but he shook his head and dismissed the thought: it would be too much off and on to make it worth his effort. ”One of my favorite reasons to wake up,” he would reply with a slightly wry grin. Even in his somewhat incapacitated state, the smartass in him was still strong. ”Let me just tediously finish sitting up within the next hour…” Even if he couldn’t feel any pain coming from his chest, he knew he had to be careful lest he screw up his ribs even more. Eventually he would set himself upright whilst Kro piled up every pillow for him to lean back against. ”If you want you can grab your breakfast as well and we could eat together? Always a chance Kro might want to take a break and I know he wouldn’t leave me unless you were here watching me like a raven watches a diamond.”
”I actually would appreciate that. Your people have been worried about you for days now and I just want to let them know everything is going as well as we could hope.”
”My people? Since when do I rule anything?”
”I-I just meant there are a bunch of corvids out there wondering how you have been. Quit trying to read more into it than there is,” Kro managed to stammer out.
He shrugged, ”whatever you say. Just thank them for their concern, even if it isn’t warranted.”
Kro would wait for Ay to either get his stuff or decide to stay put before flying outside and talking to the thousands upon thousands of birds who had turned Ay’s entire residence and property a shade of glossy black.

========================
Gang: Kro & Ay Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Who knows? Observing Other Corvids: It exists.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Ayluin smiled gently at Erik when he saw that they were sitting up. This was a promising progress, as long as they weren’t pushing themselves. Still, the way the young man reacted to his breakfast being brought in, told Ay that maybe he was worrying too much. He gave Kro a grateful glance and walked further in with the food. It wasn’t that he wouldn’t have wanted to help Erik with his pillows and all. But Kro helping out did make it easier for both of them. "Take your time and take it easy." the elf replied, surprisingly authoritative for his usual demeanor, as he walked to the other male and offered them their tray so they didn’t need to lean over to grab it. They should definitely not rush and risk making their injuries worse and Ayluin hoped they would accept that.

Of course if Erik would listen to him, was a whole other thing altogether. Yet there was no denying that he had in fact enjoyed an upbringing where he had to make hard decisions sometimes. The last he expected though, was Erik asking to eat together. It wasn’t something that happened often for sure. His expression was surprise at first but then he smiled and nodded. "Sure thing, I would like that." he said and went to get his own breakfast. It would be nice to eat together again. As much as he traveled a long way alone to get to this place they called Soleil. It was good to have such continuous company. More so that it was Erik who was with him.

It didn’t take him long to get his food, he had cooked for both at once and when he had placed it all on his own small tray, Ayluin walked back to Erik’s room and nodded to Kro as they left before he sat down next to Erik on a chair. "How are you feeling?" The moonelf wanted to make sure they were comfortable, or as comfortable as they could be in the current situation. "If there is anything extra you need, don’t hesitate to let me know. I’ll be going to do groceries today." It was time to resupply their inventory. Even though Ayluin didn’t really feel comfortable leaving Erik by himself, even with Kro here doing their best to keep him to the bed for now. He knew how stubborn the man could be by now.

User Image

[With : Erik and the birbs] xxx

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’