Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[Border-Log] The Raids in the South (Djura/Impisi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:17 am
Dastan was dead The close knit group of friends Impisi found herself in had waned to just two, Tycho and herself, and yet, she still felt lonely as ever. With Dastan around, she had a purpose. It may have not been the best purpose of her life, but it was something.

Impisi sighed, resting on a large rock near the borders of the land. Things just seemed more boring these days without plotting the murder of a member of the royalty.

Shaking her head, she rose to her feet. She could only doddle so much. "Time to find a new gig." The wolf like lioness said to herself, beginning her daily patrol of the borders. At least she had a home still, that was still something good going for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:17 am
Djura

The young reaver held his head up high as his white kissed paws moved him deeper into the bush, following an invisible path to the unknown. Djura was out again, though this time on his own. He had left the company of his band to seek out an adventure all for himself, or rather, he had grown tired of listening to Aldan talk about missing his wife. His olive colored eyes shimmered brightly against the sun as the lion slowly came to a stop, smirking under a soft grin.

Who was this? He had never come out this way before, but here before him stood a beauty unlike anything he had ever seen before. Slowly the lion tip-toed closer before speaking loudly, his tone cocky and full of confidence. "What's a lovely thing like you doing out here all alone?"

He would keep his distance - for now.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:18 am
The lioness froze, eyes narrowing as the voice called out to her. How stupid she was to let her guard down! Ah, well, she may be a female, but she wasn't one to back down from a challenge if needed.

"Who's to say I'm alone?" Her head flipped back, wolf-like eyes gazing right into his own orbs. "You are encroaching pride territory here, other's may be not too far away." While he kept his own distance, Impisi found herself strolling right towards him, not missing a beat as she stepped.

"Aren't you worried what sort of lands you may have stumbled upon? We could be murderous lions looking for our next meal," she licked her lips as a smirk appeared on her maw.  
Djura
'Me? Worried?" the smirk he wore only seemed to grow bigger as the female spoke, something about the light hearted threat made him want to know her more. "I am sure that if I was in any true danger I would have been caught by now, perhaps even killed?" Djura wouldn't give his name just yet, no, instead the lion moved a bit closer, this time speaking with a slight nod. "You are alone. I can smell it on you."

His teeth clicked as olive eyes narrowed against her figure, the lion felt himself drifting closer still.

"I'm not here for a fight, or to cause you any grief." it was true, the reaver just needed to kill some time before he needed to return to his captain.

"I'm called Djura." he offered his name, eyes never leaving hers.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

He had caught her there. If he had traversed her old pride lands, he would have been jumped by a group of lions patrolling. Now, the lands were quiet, not as large as she would have hoped them to become. It made for quieter lifestyle, one she wasn't sure she could get use to.

At least strangers on the borders brought some sort of fun to her, both mentally, and physically, especially if of the male persuasion.

"Sometimes I prefer to be alone," Impisi finally found herself saying quietly, her gaze only dropping momentarily before hardening back on Djura. "But doesn't mean I can't fight if necessary." However, when he stated he wasn't here for a fight, the gray wolf relaxed a bit more.

"What are you doing here, Djura." She withheld her name a little longer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:19 am
Djura
A flick of his tail sent the lion spiraling a bit closer to where she stood, close enough to study the pattern on her pelt. "I understand the appeal." he commented on her statement about being alone. "It's why I ended up here." the group he was with was just too much noise sometimes, he was always a wandering soul at heart. It's why his rank in the Stormborn fit him so well.

"I dunno." Djura answered honestly as his smirk faded a bit, turning into something far more melancholy. "I go where my paws take me."

His eyes narrowed a bit as the lion gave her a soft shrug, kicking up some dust with a paw. "You should give me your name. It's only fair. A name for a name."

He wanted to know more about this beauty

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:31 am
"Is that all you request, a name?" Impisi asked slyly. "I have seen many males trek along these borders, and names are the last thing on their mind." The lioness said with a slight eye roll. Males seemed to be always the same, but it wasn't like she should complain. She ended up partaking in the event after all.

"But, since you gave me yours, I guess it is only fair. You may call me Impisi." She glanced back at male, only being just a few inches from him. She found herself flicking her tail against his nose. "If you wish to know anymore, we may have to play some quid pro quo. An answer for an answer? Tell me Djura, would you be interested in such game?"  
Djura
He found a seat in front of her as the lioness spoke. "Impisi?" his eyes went wide at the offer of a game. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to play-"

As flirtatious as Djura was he had only ever been with one lioness before, perhaps that was what made flirting so easy. This lion had a heart of stone, and it lay deep down within his broken chest. "You get the first question, though." the male tossed a cheeky grin in her direction. "Sound like a deal?"

Maybe a game would help get his mind out of the clouds.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

"Hmm, that seems like a feasible plan. You are encroaching on my lands after all, so that is only fair I get the first question." The female teased slightly.

"What land do you come from? While you smelled no others on me, various scents linger on your own body meaning you aren't traveling or alone, or perhaps, rather recently weren't traveling alone. What sort of troupe has wandering paws across the southlands?" Ah the Southlands, it was the term she had adopted from other members of the pride for another name of the rogue lands. The Kusini pride sat south of the Pridelands, with the wide space of no-man's land in between them. Hence, the term Southlands

She waited for the male's answer, ears perking forward with interest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:32 am
Djura
"I am a reaver of the Stormborn. We take what we want, however we want. I travel with my band, led by my captain." the male snickered as he flicked his tail in her direction. "Our pride is full of brutes and abusers who scout these lands for slaves." he was being very straight forward and open. "But I don't keep slaves. Most keep them for offspring, but cubs born from force are rotten on the inside."

Slowly he looked away, glancing back over his shoulder. "My turn."

A pause kept the two silent for a moment before Djura spoke it with, "Are you afraid of me? After what I just told you?"

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:32 am
The Stormborn. She let the pride's name rumble in her mind as he continued to speak. Brutes, abusers, looking for slaves? Part of it reminded it of her homeland. Perhaps they had once known about each other. If Impisi still was there, she would inquire more. Now? It wasn't necessary.

"Your turn." She stated, staring Djura straight in the eye. "Let's see what you come up with."

The question he asked surprised her. Fear him? The smirk she held once widened slightly as she clicked her tongue. "If only you knew the stories of bloodshed this land has experienced within the last few full moons. Nothing can make me afraid after that." Impisi stated, shifting her weight towards her front paws.

"My turn." She said quickly.

"Should I have reason to be afraid of you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:33 am
Djura
At her reply his ears perked forward, she now held his entire attention in her paws, unknowing just yet how intergerned he was the lion gave her another firm smirk, standing up from his place against the earth. "No. Unless you wanted a reason to be." Djura gave her a playful grin as he moved a bit closer again, this time stopping right in front of her, paws to paws. "My turn."

The lion spoke out boldly, his words forward and unrelenting. "Say you'll spend the night with me. One night." her words had him captured, the mystery of her history lingering in the back of his mind like a spider's web. "One night to tell me your tale."

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

A bold move, for a bold lion. Once again, Impisi found herself falling into a male's whim. But perhaps, this was what she always wanted. She was a warrior born and raised. He, too, seemed to have strength behind his wandering soul.

She found herself answering the male's question with another question. After all, this was the game they currently were playing, wasn't it. Her paw lifted slightly, hovering just a bit over his much larger one.

"Do you think you can handle my tale, Djura?" she purred out his name, briefly touching the tops of his paw before she rose to her feet.  
Djura
"I've handled far worse." the male mused in return, smirking as she touched his paw with her own, a sly grin dancing across his muzzle. "So, is that a yes?" the question still stood unanswered. Would she keep him company or not? The lion moved his muzzle to brush past her ear as he whispered softly. "Just say yes-"

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:34 am
Impisi felt a small shudder ripple through her body as he leaned in and whispered into her ear. Just say yes~

"...Yes..." She felt herself answering without thought, her mind blanking momentarily. "Follow me." She walked past the reaver male, towards the woods where the two could speak their tales in privacy. There was little time left to the day, and this story could take a while to tell.  
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games