Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] The Wisdom of Age (Alumet + Aquilina + Dergs)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:15 am
How long had it been since last she'd taken time to visit with any of the senior Golds? Too long, really. She'd been involving herself in the duties of a Junior Weyrwoman, content in her life's role, and even further content that things were...Calm. That she was calm. Alumet had grown from a vain, self-centered little thing to a young woman who was prepared to do what was best for her weyr and for her Gold, and it...well, it suited her, or so she felt. Even now, with her fingers trailing along the lines of text on hide, she was quietly reading through a letter that had been sent to her. Eh, nothing to be terribly concerned about, but she'd need to send a return reply later. For now...

She wanted to see how Aquilina and her senior Gold were doing. It was why she'd come to the other woman's Weyr and knocked. "Aquilina? It's Alumet. May I enter?"

From a higher ledge, Zenobiath was watching, and let her consiousness brush against the other woman's Gold's, a slow question, Might I join a well~?

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:27 am
Seated at the desk in her weyr Aquilina was looking over some of the charts of predicted Threadfall comparing them to older charts from turns and turns ago. There was always a pattern to this, everyone knew that, but she was never one to want to be caught unprepared for anything.

The knock on the door and then the voice had her lifting her head as she pushed the chair back and stood up. Her long legs carried her to the door as she opened it and smiled at the woman before her. "Of course Alumet. I should be taking a break anyways, before it gets to hard to stand from my chair." She moved to the side to let the younger woman in. "Would you like any Klah or wine?" Offering any refreshments to visitors was always a nice protocol to follow.

Out upon her ledge Caracath lifted her golden head at Zenobiath's voice. Of course dear one. Standing up, Caracath shifted her body so that the younger gold could land upon her ledge and have room.

MaraRune

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:29 am
The acquiescence to enter was met with Alumet coming in with a smile. "Klah would be lovely, Aquilina, thank you." Stepping in to the other woman's weyr was nice, reminding her much of the other weyrs of the golds. Papers, records, and yet it was also personal. Everyone seemed to have things like this. Nose wrinkling in a smile, the blonde took another second to look around and think before she finally found a place to sit. "I figured it was about time that I find myself visiting some of my Senior Weyrwomen. I've finally settled in to everything, but it's still good to take time and see how things are." Right?

Zenobiath, for her part, took an elegant leap from her high perch, circling lazily down until she was at last on Caracath's ledge. A warm brush of one mind against another showed fondness and respect, wings tucked against her large body as she found a spot to lay down and take her reprieve, I'm glad Mine took time to come and see Yours. She's desperately needed some socialization lately. It was teasing, opened to Alumet, who took a second to throw a crumpled piece of paper at the dark golden hide. Rude.

BastetAmun

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff