Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:36 pm
Welcome!

Please quote me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:37 pm
Mating plots/Availability

User Image
Melodiah is a sweetheart with an overall cheerful outlook on life. While she's not part of any pride she may be willing to join one should she find the right lion (lioness, any species possible really. She'd be considered pansexual and would even mate/bond with one who is sterile yet open to a surrogate should they wish for cubs someday). Her family she can't really remember, she's been alone for a long time but traveling and meeting new critters has kept her spirits up.

User Image
Ekundayo is a kind-hearted lion who is a bit lacking in hunting skills as well as some social due to being orphaned at a young age. He tends to imitate the hunting techniques of those around him which tend to be those who seek small prey, so he doesn't really go after what would be considered normal for an adult lion.If he were to have a family he'd fall in love with the babies instantly. (Interspecies allowed, as well as same sex with a surrogate)

User Image
Samanya is open to flings with anyone~

User Image
VERY hotheaded he'd want a female willing to either put up with his sometimes explosive temper, or someone that could keep him in his place. Maybe outpace his own temper or know how to make him sweet just for her. (Straight)

More to come-

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:38 pm
General interactions (Friends/enemies/frienemies/rivals/hated)

My journal

They ALL need interaction, the two cubbins though primarily within their prides or with family!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:39 pm
Specific plots

User Image

- Someone who finds out how lacking he truly is in being a grown lion, willing to teach him to hunt properly. Whether it's for a price or not can be decided further between us~

- Possibly available to become a slave to one of the hybrids in the Koti' Kaiklille pride. It'd be a long plot due to me wanting to have him get a few interactions in beforehand, but that's an open plot idea.

- A meeting of two curious souls. A leopard who hasn't seen or met a lion meets a lion that hasn't seen them! How curious~

- Possible past relationships, maybe someone who knew his family or even a sibling of his he'd been unaware of. Some pre-established relationships would be great to build upon~

User Image

- More hybrids to befriend this shy sweet boy. He's not used to being around a few different species so meeting them could be an adventure of new perspectives.

- A plotted friend from childhood! He grew up with his family and so it was likely he knew a few others who grew up near him, at least for a little while. Having a friendship (or more to blossom) reignited could bring all sorts of fun adventures as well as catching up and recalling old mishaps.

- Interaction with younger critters, not fully grown. He adores cubs and just anyone younger than him and would end up doting on whoever it is, especially if it's a critter lower on the food chain because he'd want to protect them.

More to come!

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:41 pm
Just in case

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:47 pm
Just in case~

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:52 pm
Boop!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:53 pm
With that, OPEN!

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:48 am
Henry_kunz

Meet Ta-lem!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He's a demi-god and a Seer - which is ironic because he's blind. He can make his way around and hunt well enough that most people don't realize he's full-on blind, and just assume he isn't very skilled or something similar. He can be a little snippy, especially when people try to coddle him, but he's a sweet and caring guy. He's been getting better at accepting help since being forcefully teamed up with a wild dog and she's helped him be a lot happier.

This is Kusisitiza.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I base her off of a Spanish den-mother character from a TV show. She'll take care of you whether you want her to or not, and don't doubt she won't kick your butt if you put up a fight. She's been good for Ta-lem in every way. They're pretty close friends now and she'd likely stick around even if he found a mate. I'm hoping to eventually pair them both up and have a weird little family group.

That being said, I think him and Melodiah would be cute together for a mate plot. His blindness is not necessarily hereditary - no one else in his family is blind, that I know of, but you can choose to have him pass it on if/when the time comes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:08 am
Rennekae

I love this! I can see her trying to help him while being very interested in befriending your wild dog girlie~ She’s not one to judge, honestly meeting a blind lion would fascinate her far more than giving any form of pity. She’d think him brave for it and admire the bond the two have. I’d LOVE to give this a go! Do you happen to have discord? I’m in the SoA server as Henhens and my thing is Henhens~ #2111  

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces