Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:41 am
Dea and #Teddy#
"Maybe he needs to know..everything will be okay. Just like you needed to...know. Everything will be fine..Tizzy,"Zamistia assured gently. She knew it could be hard being in a new environment. She had gotten here just a little before her sister had and knew all too well. The red headed young woman was happy to have her friends she had made. Though, after that hatching, she knew even she needed to be reminded everything was going to be okay.

Yes, we are friends too, Tizenia. You are my light's sister, so that means you will always have me as a friend,Nanuth assured. He sent some love his rider's way, sensing her own nerves bubbling up some.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:42 am
Thaliawen
Just like Zamistia needed to know. Tizenia knew her sister well after long turns of being her shadow. She took her hand. “Everything will be okay,” she said. As long as they were together and had each other if they needed someone.

It probably sounded empty, coming from her when she felt so broken. But her sister needed to know things would be alright.

“I’m glad, Nuthy. We’ll always be friends.”

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:42 am
Dea and #Teddy#
"Thank you for reminding me....that. You and Nanuth both did. And if you want anymore...advice, let me know. I don't know what I..can give, but I can..try,"Zamistia smiled.

Of course, you know how important family and friends are to Zamistia. They are to me too,Nanuth told the girl.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:43 am
Thaliawen
Tizenia didn’t want advice right now, though. She wanted her sister’s company. “Just stay with me a while?” She asked. She didn’t know when a healer would suggest sleep next. “We both just have to try,” she added.

She reached to pet Nanuth again. “Love you too, Nuthy.”

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:44 am
Dea and #Teddy#
"I can stay for a little....bit before I need to..go prepare for the feast. I figure they want all of..the Weyrlings there for it,"Zamistia replied. Though part of her had been tempted not to go at all and still was. After all, her sister and one of her friends were stuck in the infirmary. One of her other friends she wasn't sure if she would be able to go to the feast or not.

Good of you to figure that out about saying I love you,Nanuth smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:46 am
Thaliawen
Tizenia had almost forgotten about the feast. She nodded. They would want all the able weyrlings to attend and she didn’t want her sister missing out on a celebration because of her. “Wear your dress,” she instructed. “You’ll tell me all about it after, won’t you?” She gave her sister’s hand a squeeze.

“Have fun tonight. For me? The healers might not let me eat anything fun.”

“Are all dragons so smart?” She wondered.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:47 am
Dea and #Teddy#
"Are you sure you are..okay with me going to..the feast? I mean if you would...rather that I didn't, I can..stay. Though, if you are sure, I will..be sure to wear my..dress. And I will tell you...everything I see and experience,"Zamistia assured. She made a mental note to grab some food for her sister, Nanuth assuring her that he would remind her.

I would imagine some of them are, it just depends on the dragon,Nanuth replied.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:48 am
Thaliawen
“I don’t want you missing out on the Weyr celebrating you because of me, sissy,” Tizenia said. She couldn’t ask that of her sister. It would be selfish. “This is your feast. Wear your dress and have fun.” She paused and added, “Next time, I’ll try to be more careful.”

So were dragons just as different as people could be? She smiled at Nanuth. “Make sure my sister’s safe. Don’t let that mean green get her.”

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:49 am
Dea and #Teddy#
"Well, they are celebrating all..of us, not just me. However, I will go since you are..so sure. When I get to graduation...I want you to be there. So try to safe...a turn from now. We will tell you everything...tomorrow, okay?"Zamistia asked her gently.

Don't worry, I have no intention on letting anything happen to Mine. She will be safe with me and I will make sure she feels safe,Nanuth assured.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:50 am
Thaliawen
"Yeah. All of you, but I only care about you," Tizzy offered by way of explanation. That rude boy hadn't Impressed, and she didn't know Ra'mi, but she thought she cared that he'd Impressed. Maybe Zamistia could find him at the feast. "Tell Ra'mi thank you?" she asked.

She didn't know that she could assure her sister that she'd be safe until next year, but she did take Zamistia's hand. "I'll be there," she said. "I love you. Bring a book tomorrow?"

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:50 am
"I will be sure to tell...him thank you for both..of us. It is the least I...can do after he saved..your life. And I am sure you..are happy he impressed too, right? I love you too, never..forget that. And any book in particular..that you want us to..bring?"she asked her.  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff