Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 6:33 pm
Alora chuckled softly at the little one’s antics. They were such a joy to be around, but it was their praises that warmed her heart the most. Even though she knew they would have cheered for her no matter what, the kind words still boosted her confidence. “Its not cold… Firenze.” She replied to the little one. She ached for her, it was because of Alora that she was scared- No, no negative thoughts right now. They were suppose to be celebrating.

“Welcome.” She replied to all of them in turn, patting the top of Skoll’s head as he scooted closer to her. She tried not to snort a laugh at Amihan’s question. “Guess we will… find out.” She teased him lovingly. He wouldn’t get it, but it did make her wonder. Queen wasn’t just a single job… Though Eira was quick to answer for her. She smiled and nodded, “I’m thinking… a little bit of everything? …how does that… sound?”

Alora didn’t notice Eira move away from them as she watched the others chatter excitedly about their gift. She hadn’t been sure at the moment if they’d like it or if it would bring back bad memories, but it felt good to see them so excited. She was drawn out of her thoughts as Eira spoke, having to cover her face and keep from laughing. She could see Lisian grinning as well, but there was pride in those eyes. The male took the position seriously, and to see someone to young already so passionate? Yeah, it was cute to her too.

She clapped for the ice kid, “I think… that’s a great… idea.” She complimented, but was cast back into her self-consciousness when an adult approached her, “Irian.” She repeated softly, trying the name out. She felt her heart thudding heavily in her chest, “Thank you…” she spoke slowly, ensuring the word’s left her mouth properly. “I look… forward to it.” She searched her memories of Belwen’s instructions where she’d shared each Flutter and their jobs in order to give her a leg up when it came to moving into her new position. “You are… a Tree…Watcher, yes?”

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle

shadica

EvilSilverDragon

Twitchapher the 3rd

Shicala

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 10:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Durion had been warned that he had to be good. Sit quietly for the ceremony, no crawling around or wandering off, no climbing trees... Mama Vanya said so.

Sounded boring, but he was trying to be good. He really was. Even if he keep getting his attention stolen by every new sight or sound or voice of a new flutter. And that was before the other kid almost tackled him to the ground. "Ack! Firenze! I miss'd you too!" he whispered back, still trying to be quiet despite the broad grin he wore on his face. He hugged her back, trying to at least pretend he was still listening to what the adults were saying, while really focusing on her questions. "That's Mama Vanya," he replied, then paused with a frown as if considering this. "Though...that's what I get to call her. Everybody back at the Great Tree calls her Lady Vanya, or just Vanya, so maybe just that part is her name."

He would have pouted when Firenze abandoned him abruptly, but when he saw who she was leaving him to cling to, he erased the pout from his face. Ah well, couldn't blame her. He hadn't expected to receive a present from Alora today, so his eyes widened as he reached out to take his snowflake from her with awe. He wondered over the delicate design, making a confused expression when Amihan observed that the snowflake looked like his face. Wait, what? He lifted the snowflake to his face in response, blinking as he peered through the tiny holes.

He wasn't sure how to contribute to the job discussion. Of course, he hadn't really thought about it much, but now that he was trying to, he was puzzled. So, did he get a flutter job, or a faun job back in Laisidhiel? Did he have to work two jobs? That might be tiring...

DaemonGabrielle
Firenze

Daisicle
Amihan

Irish Night Fox
Alora

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 8:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hya snuck past a few bodies, stiffing a yawn an running a hand through her messy hair, putting it back into place where it belonged. She had managed to sneak in just in time to catch the most important pieces of information and Queen Alora's speech. She smiled at the young dear, softly chuckling at her nervousness but knew she'd grow and become quite the leader in time.

Her red gaze scanned the crowed for Lisian, spotting him, of course, near their amazing and beautiful Queen, Belwen. Aah what radiant beauty she emanated. Hya could soak in her presence all day. But the time for daydreaming was past. She was here to unite with her fellow flutters, share words, stories and news.

Being on the night shift, she had begun to notice strange goings on lately, things the grubs might call creepy crawlies, strange glowing eyes that seem to vanish and not return. "Things seem a mix for the night waters!" she noted aloud to a group of flutters once the Queens had finished speaking. "Strange creatures seem to be lurking but never too close. We've been able to keep them at bay so far. Our new method seems to be working pretty well." she grinned, glancing over towards Lisian and giving him a rather suggestive waggle of her brows. "We simply smack em on the a** and SEND EM PACKING, WOO!" she chuckled, sayin that last part rather too loudly and a bit full of energy considering she about overslept and almost missed out entirely.

She wasn't actually being serious however...

Or was she?

Irish Night Fox
Waggly browing your way

Quote:
Hya is open to whoever~

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 11:15 am
"Yes Ma'am, sure am. It's been my honor to be a part of that role for Harn" Irian wasn't used to a queen that didn't seem totally confident in herself, between Belwen and Indelwen she'd gotten used to a firm hand, this was going to take some getting used to for the flutter. "I'm also getting my bearing settled once more after the freeze this past winter, feels like i've missed a lot. When do you settle home into Harn?" The flutter liked to know little details where possible, especially ones that dealt with security at the tree.

Irish Night Fox
Irian to Alora

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 3:03 pm
User Image'Wow, this is a big Fireside,' Anthias thought to herself, trying to look everywhere at once and failing spectacularly at it. True Queen of Harn. Winter seeds. The Not!Queen of Harn was still missing. A visiting outsider. It was all almost too much to process and so, when Calanthe patted her knee, Anthias about jumped out of her skin with a quickly smothered squeak. Before she could recover, Serrani had already voiced the question that had immediately jumped to the forefront of her mind at the rosy flutter's announcement.

It was easy to forget that Calanthe had spent her formative seasons outside the clearing. Just like it was easy to forget the point of a Fireside and to make her report, apparently. Mentally slapping the palm of her hand to her forehead, Anthias waited for a lull in the proceedings before she stood up, clearing her throat. "Hello, everyone. Welcome, Queen Alora and her circle and welcome Lady Vanya, Seer of the Faun of Laisidhiel." Goodness, that was a whopper of a title. "Serrani and I could use the help of a set or two of strong arms to help us gather water. It's just us right now and it's a bit difficult to keep up with demand since our community is growing. Muscle-y types please do inquire."

User ImageWhile the official announcements wrapped up and the regular flutter reports started to roll in, Navarchus quietly died inside of a chronic case of embarrassment. He had at least meant to be coherent in his request. Instead, he’d tripped all over himself and inserted his hoof straight into his mouth. The outsider, Lady Vanya, right? Her presence had badly unsettled him. It was bad enough that the decorations were incomplete (as far as he was concerned) in the presence of the Queens of both Trees. But the clearing being less than perfect for the first impression of an outsider of some importance? Navarchus was absolutely soul-crushed.

Resisting the urge to heave a sigh that came from somewhere around his ankles, Nav rallied instead, straightening up and adding his bit to the reports. “Merremia and I would like to thank every flutter who contributed and helped us make this Fireside a truly wonderful, and well-decorated, event. She is my only apprentice and, though Decorating and Party Planning is not actively recruiting at this time, please feel free to come talk to us.”

Quote:
Anthias and Navarchus are making their reports! Then they are open for interaction~

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 2:58 pm
Lisian caught Hya sneaking in, keeping a straight face despite his want to chuckle. The poor female looked a mess, but he was proud she’d managed to wake up in time for this since typically this would be nap time. He nodded at her when their eyes met and he saw her’s flicker to Belwen a few times. He glanced over at her too noting her demenor. She was radiant. It was such a special day, even the days leading up to it the Queen had seemed aglow. It was like everything was starting to go right for them.

That’s when Hya started to speak. He glanced back at her noting her well spoken report- oh he thought too soon. He stifled a palm to the face at her remark- noting an echoing WOOP from a flutter in the back that he could only assume was Nova playing off the female’s hype. Her report might be a little, dramatized, but it wasn’t wrong at least. Hopefully it kept the others from worrying too much about what went on at night.

Once he was able, he slipped away from the front and met up with the other, “Glad you could make it.” He said, grinning. "Looks like your shifts are treating you well."

Fea Line
Lisian to Hya

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Merremia appeared at Navarchus' side, slipping an arm into the crook of his elbow and smiling sweetly at him, "That was well put." she complimented, patting his arm. She was attempting her best at comforting the male. His distress was written all over his face... Well maybe it was just her who could read it since they had worked on it together, but even so. "Everything came out amazing. Did you see all the wide eyes as they saw it?"

The female had been so wrapped up in the meeting she had missed sitting with her mentor. Now that everyone was up and moving she had to come check on him. He was such a delightful mess when he didn't think things were perfect, but that didn't mean she could leave him feeling stressed about it. She meant it though. She really did think everything had turned out magnificent and it had brought together just the perfect feeling to the bunch. She was sure she had even seen Alora glancing around wide eyed at it all. The sweet little thing.

She enjoyed every moment of it- knowing that when the other Flutters would see what they had created it would fill them with joy. Yes, that was a beautiful craft.

Elros Namasi
Merremia to Navarchus!

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Paradise listened quietly as their queen and the other's spoke. Today was a bittersweet day for her as one of the caretaker's for the winter babies. This formal meeting meant that she would soon be saying goodbye to the babies she had come to know, it was hard to let them go. This season had been unexpectedly busy, normally it would be a period of downtime monitoring the new seeds as the previous harvest made integrated into their new roles within the tree, but winter babies meant more tasks. Not that she complained, she loved the winter babies. It was just busy. However, if this new batch of seeds proved as fruitful as she hoped, their would be too many children for the one tree to support. The ice babies needed to go home.

Of course, making sure she wasn't the innocent bystander in the war between Lillian and Hyperion did not make things any easier on her. She glanced over at Lillian's latest hairstyle and rolled her eyes, grateful that she hadn't ran into that one. And right before fireside!

When it was Paradise's turn to speak after Lillian, her eyes flicked cautiously to the outsider. Did she talk about the new seeds in front of her? The queen trusted her, but if she told the stranger where they were... what if their were more accidental imprints... Paradise did her best to keep things vague. "I will be sad to see the children go, but as it is spring, there is new life on the way and Lillian and I will be very busy with these seeds soon." She nodded her head firmly, signaling that she was done speaking, Paradise just wasn't used to speaking in front of adults.

After everyone had spoken Paradise made her way towards Alora, surrounded by so many of the children. The flutter bit her lower lip as she looked at all of them, and before she knew it she was giving the Queen advice "If you ever can't find Firenze, check the kitchens, she loves the warm spaces. And Amihan... he moves around a lot when he's sleeping, sometimes it wakes the other children. Oh, and Mie!..." She was beginning to ramble, "Oh, I'm so sorry Queen Alora, I know you know them so well, you will be an amazing Queen. I will just miss them all so much."

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:48 pm
User ImageNav visibly brightened at the appearance of his assistant, bending his elbow some so her arm fit more comfortably in his, and reached over with his free hand to pat at hers. She always knew just what to say to get him out of these 'not good enough' funks. "No, I hadn't noticed. Too much in my own head again," he told her honestly. "But thank you for pointing it out, Mer. I couldn't have done it without you." Another truth. She, like Anthias, often smoothed any wings he'd carelessly ruffled in his enthusiasm for making things spectacular.

"Shall we go mingle, then? Or wait for others to come to us?" he asked Merremia side-long. He had to admit, as a former Mender, he was curious about the Mending of Harn from a professional standpoint. Forn knew he wouldn't have personally been able to resist adding his own flamboyant flourishes.

Irish Night Fox
Navarchus to Merremia
Mebbe Nova, too, to talk shop :3

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:50 am
Quote:
Quote:
Firenze frown instantly turned upside down when Alora said it wasn't cold. Then she heard her sibling squawk and turned her smile tipsy turvy again. "NO. IT'S MINE!" she shouted, grabbing the small snowflake to her chest and wiggling her way away from the group as fast as her little legs could carry her. There was warmth there, she felt it, but if her sibling was gonna be a butt, she'd rather find warmth elsewhere. She didnt like it when people were butts.

She didn't feel bad for leaving Alora's circle. She had lots of protectors and she already had her snowflake. So she figured she would let everyone else have a turn.

Wiggling back by Durion, she smiled and held up her snowflake as she passed him, saying softly "Don't worry. They ain't cold." With a huge grin as tho their Queen hadn't already mentioned it before, she gave him a hearty pat on the back as she passed him.

Heading over to the group of flutters, she quickly became side tracked by the strange faun that had brought her brother back. She seemed nice. And warm. So off she squiggled and squirmed till she somehow managed to be attached to Vanya's leg.

"Mama Vanya?" she asked, looking up at the weird flutter with no wings. "Thank you for bring my brother home." She said with a huge grin. Yes, she heard Durion explain. But whoever was his family, was hers. And that's just the way things worked in her world.

She gave the odd flutter a snuggle on her knee like she had done Queen Alora before announcing "bye bye now!" And wandering over to the rest of the flutters. She turned and gave Vanya a final wave before attaching herself to the nearest flutter.

"Hi!!" She announced, attempting to snuggle the brightly colored pae's leg. "My name is Firenze. You're really warm!"

teigra
Durion and Mama Vanya

daisicle
amihan

Elros Namasi
Congrats. You got a leg anchor. Your choice who she attaches to.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:48 pm
User ImageAnthias bobbed her head once to signal that she was done giving her report and had just turned back to Serrani and Calanthe fully intending to pelt the rosy flutter with questions about Vanya and any other paeple of interest outside the clearing when a sudden weight attached itself to her leg. Looking down, she smiled at the paeterpillar and gently pried her loose so she could settle the little one on her hip.

"Hello again! Firenze, was it?" she asked, humoring the little one's tendency to reintroduce herself at every opportunity. "I'm Anthias, remember? Serrani and I bring the water to ehhhhhveryone in Forn," she explained, purposely elongating the first syllable and making her voice light and playful. "Are you excited to be going back to Harn with Queen Alora?"

DaemonGabrielle
Anthias to Firenze :3

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

:[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items