Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Pearl's Jewels and Petals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:10 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, σcтσвєя ②①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑧
( ① чєαя, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:48 am
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"I almost had you, but you slipped away."

A deep sigh escaped a pair of rose tinted lips as the woman flopped down on the concrete floor leaning against the hardwood wall. The dull gold "I can sign" badge flashing the warm autumn sun that peaked through the blinds as her chest rose and fell. Picking up massive bags of fertilizer wasn't easy, especially with her dainty arms but despite the help she got, she already seemed to have worn herself out making her regret even considering doing the heavy lifting herself. What was she thinking? Lucky for her, it was nice and breezy outside and the weather a pleasant match, or her hair would have been matted on her glass skin - not the best look when one was expecting a friend visiting.

Aaron, her new friend told her he'd be dropping by, he did say he'd do so yesterday but alas, his own things got the best of him and he had to leave. Either day wouldn't be a problem, considering how considerate the manager was, people often lingered longer while choosing jewels or flowers, which they could have assumed he would be doing here too - if they had a problem.

"You alright there? her colleague would ask, chuckling at the pitiful state she seemed in, exhausted by just picking up a few bags, but the little woman pulled herself back up, dusting the back of her jumpsuit and held up a thumb with a bright grin before signing. "I'm good!". It sure was likely that an elemental nymph like her would easily recover despite her lack of physical strength, especially with her element in such abundance. Within no time, she was even as energetic as she was when she first came in.

A quick brush to her bouncy brown locks that barely clung onto her hairtie, and washing her hands, she walked out with a few bouquets she made before the shifting on display and a few loose flowers on the baskets outside. "Where could he be?" she thought to herself, pulling her phone out to check if she did send him the address and didn't accidentally forget to hit sent. Thankfully they she didn't seem to fail, maybe he was just held back for something.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Colleagues || Mood: Decent || Alone || || Where: Work || Listening to: || OOTD: the gardener

Occ:
l SHEM l
Ashtail Foxclaw

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:36 am
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: xoxo
            tab tab outfit: clicks! - the shoes are Velcro, he can't tie them obviously. left sleeve is tucked into the shirt so it doesn't flap around in the wind. and he's wearing a black eyepatch.
            tab tab bank: $938
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8

After his encounter with Stefan, Za’saad had been thinking endlessly - as he always did. Thinking, thinking, and more thinking. Little to no action. The discussion on flowers had once more turned his mournful gaze towards home, a place he could neither see nor reach. In the morning when he got out of bed, he had spent ages looking in the mirror, his eyepatch back in the bedroom while he got ready for the day - one memory after the next taking up all his mental space. Maybe Stefan really had something back at his house, and while Za’saad had kindly denied seeds the day before, today he was beginning to regret the missed opportunity. So, rather than back pedalling, he took this as an opportunity to do something on his own.

With the outfit of the day chosen, a little bit of freshening up, and his eyepatch back in place, he proceeded to get breakfast and then play a game of chess with himself.

Leaving his house late enough in the morning, he went towards uptown Soleil, asking for a bit of direct on the way, and doing his utmost not to get lost on his way to the florist. Upon entering Pearl’s Jewels and Petals, he almost felt like he stepped into a different dimension - which he had a bit of experience with. Standing just one step beyond the entrance, the soft ringing of the door still sounding in his ear, Za’saad swept his gaze across the shop slowly, watching everything from one corner to the next, as if imprinting the immediate layout into his mind. A couple of seconds went by before he took steps beyond the doormat and began his browsing, giving the girl in a shop a gentle smile and a wave with his hand.

It didn’t take him long to decide on wanting a claypot, something a little more decorative to his otherwise flat home. There were so many options to choose from it was hard to even comprehend. Squares, cylinders, rectangles, decorated, painted, clay, stone, plastic, metal - the list went on as he studied each and everyone, eventually moving onto the flowers for a mental break. Brushing the petals of a sunflower lightly, he leaned in to smell it, thinking about the day before. Leaving the flowers behind again though, he moved in between two shelves, picking up a small brown clay pot, bulby and round, a little coarse to the touch. At first he just lifted it to weigh it in his hand, making sure he could actually carry it before looking it over - maybe it was too small for its purpose, he didn’t really know. Perhaps he should ask for help after all?

With the pot in hand, Za’saad walked to the end of his shelf, trying to look for the girl that he had seen previously, to ask if she could help him.

ll Neo ll
            Coralyn Dubois

l SHEM l
            Aaron Shepherd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:46 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE:Pearl's Jewels & Petals│WITH: Coralyn & Za'saad│STATUS: Balance goes oofOutfit: This--

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

Aaron stretched his arms with long yawn on his bed he was. Shuffling his feet by the sheets of his bed, he spread his arms and legs across of the soft surface, staring blankly at the ceiling. He slept about 11pm last night but at least he is slowly adjusting to the place. It's day 4 now and he is still wondering on when would the Police Department would call him for an interview. 'Mnh.. what time is it ..?' he groaned as bit as he rubbed his eye with his backhand. Hmm.. I sleep late somehow yet I always wake up at the very same hour-- hm.. I guess I believe in body clocks now.

After fixing his pillows and folded his blanket, he gave another nice stretch and ready to face the ready again. It's still a little early so there's not much of a rush. To his kitchen he goes and grabbed himself a bowl of cereal. He mixed some sugar pops along with some healthy wheat cereals, pouring with a low fat milk on it. He sliced a strawberry or two and added it in his cereal bowl. 'Hmm.. I wonder what's the news for today.." turning the T.V on, it was just the right moment where the news was casted. Taking a spoon of cereal he watched the weather forecast. 'Eyyy.. its that guy again.. hehe ..is he nervous or he just stutters a lot?'

After breakfast and freshening up, he began to ponder and tried to recall the direction of the flower shoppe that Coralyn was working at. 'hm.. was it.. . Downtown Soleil or-- it was until his phone rang and saw B.E.C. texted the precise location of the flower shop. Though he could have just texted her to ask but it was thoughtful of her to remind him of the location. He smiled as the light of his phone partly refracted across his glasses. His room was somewhat dim lighted but that's what he prefers.

------------------------------------------------------

Having a decent outfit, he locked the door of his house and began to just walk it out. He doesn't complain if it's far or not but it gives him a decent exercise, plus the weather nice so why not enjoy the place rather than taking a taxi? But basically, his main reason was to avoid from spending his money since he doesn't have a job yet. And as always, he keeps his smile whenever he passes through the neighborhood. People are somehow nice since he got here but he still needs to roam around some more to familiar the place.

Reaching to his destination, he saw flowers that was displayed outside of the flower shop. The flowers felt like it dragged his, luring him as they stand proudly with varieties of vibrant color and species. 'Wow!.. these are..--gorgeous!' he exclaimed as he bend down to have a closer look at the potted flowers. 'Hmm.. this its strange but-- looking at these flowers reminds me of..' An image of Coralyn flashed in his mind as he gave a small chuckle before straightening his back again. 'Hmmm.. so this is Pearl's Jewels and Petals, huh? he looked at the shop's logo along with its name before entering the shoppe.

----------------------------[Entering the Shop]----------------------------

Aaron entered through the door and he heard the chimes rang. And his eyes went wide seeing some more flowers inside as well as the jewelry that was displayed there. 'Whoah.. this place reminds me of her.. It feels like it has the same vibe like her house too from all the colors and flowers.' he muttered as he eyes were everywhere. Expecting to see Coralyn, but somehow she was no sign of her yet so he read some of the quotes that was framed on the walls. There it said: "One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love. -Sophocles" .. Aaron smiled at the quote and nodded but he was not paying attention of his steps. And alas! He tripped on a random watering hose that was laying on the floor and tumbled to somebody. Everything happened so quickly that the only thing that he recalled was to fixate his glasses back to his eyes, not realizing that he is now technically on top of this individual.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

ll Neo ll

Ashtail Foxclaw

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:32 am
User Image

User Image

tab tab outfit: clicks! - the shoes are Velcro, he can't tie them obviously. left sleeve is tucked into the shirt so it doesn't flap around in the wind. and he's wearing a black eyepatch.

Za’saad stepped out from behind the shelves, just in time for the clatter of a metal against the floor - unfortunately, this sound came from his right, his vision blinded on the side and in no condition to aid him in a reaction. By the time he had turned to analyse the noise, he found himself pushed out of balance by a person squishing their face against his chest. Had this stranger been any heavier, he might actually have knocked the air out of Z’s lungs, but as it were, he only lost grip on the pot in his hand. To him, the event almost went down in slow motion, his mind analyzing mid fall, thinking on what to do. There were three things on the list:

tab 1) Brace his fall
            tab 2) Catch the stranger
            tab 3) Save the pot

Having only one arm to actually do all these things made it particularly hard to accomplish any of them - but he could do at least one. Reaching for the feeling in his core, pushing it to the tips of his fingers, he swept his hand through the air, focusing on the words: Manipulation, Gravity, Lift - saying them aloud in his mind as the runes were left behind in physical manifestations of energy - a purple glow that indicated the spell. Distortion became visible around the pot then, the runes disappearing now that he had a hold over the object, and his arm could continue through the motion to embrace the body that pushed him over. Z then fell down onto his back, as elegantly elephantly as one might imagine, though still found it in himself to enjoy the closeness of another person. He smirked up at the young man that adjusted his glasses, Za’saad’s hand on the small of Aaron’s back before he slid it to his waist and then off of him. Z then pushed up onto his elbow, coming nose to nose with the stranger, a playful gleam in his one-eyed gaze. I’ve heard fate works in mysterious ways, but I’m pretty sure the saying goes ‘falling for’ not ‘falling on’ - or perhaps this is a new technique I’m unaware of? Your advances are quite aggressive. with a flirtatious smirk and a little impish grin hiding behind it, he found himself almost close enough to the other that he could steal the spectacles off Aaron’s nose with his own, threatening to steal a kiss but never moving to do so - he just wanted to provoke a reaction out of the other. I guess I’ll collect my apology then.

Having forgotten all about the pot in the meantime, he lost hold over it and the clay came crashing down next to them, shattering across the floor of the shop. Oopse.

ll Neo ll
            Coralyn Dubois

l SHEM l
            Aaron Shepherd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:23 am
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

The woman's locks brushed across her face with the gentle breeze, bowing to the tall man that distracted her momentarily from her wait, eyes following the man until he was out of sight. She didn't fail to bend sideways just to see if he was going towards the jewels - probably for a significant other, or to the plants - which could also imply for a lover, but could be for himself. Straightening up, she looked back at her phone, once again thinking of Aaron before she glanced back inside, thinking of their first customer. Different, just like her, but different none the less. She stood there wondering what happened to his eye before she decided to head back inside, water the plants before she could get to the rest of her chores for the day.

Once inside, she spotted the man again, fascination filled her blue hues as she watched him once again and quickly looked away with a flush. Sure he was different, but that didn't mean she had the right to just watch him like a creepy stalker. She would have hated it being the center of attention, with her own condition making it that way from time to time, to which she quietly passed through with the hose and set it down by the fully bloomed greens that were waiting for their new home.

Turning around to go turn the water on, she brushed her hand against the apron she had over her clothes, feeling the stiff delivery note still in her pocket. She tapped her head quietly and headed around the back to the staff room and decided to file it first before it got wet or dirty from her handling soil. It was about the same time she managed to hear the bell ring and hoped it was Aaron, quickly filing the receipt before she turned back around to see if it was him.

With a bounce to her step and bright smile on her face, the woman headed out to see if she was right, just in time to see the whole scene transpire and stood there transfixed. Her eyes wide as a deer before headlights, blood rushing all the way up to her cheeks as she pulled out her phone without a second thought and captured the moment just in the right time. Lucky Aaron! Just four days in the city and he already had made friends and now even had someone interested in him- not to mention a quite handsome someone. It was just like in the movies, them bumping into each other, getting too close for comfort, beating hearts- beautiful moments like these!

The woman might have made her presence known with a little yip when the pot fell, her mind quickly going blank as she looked around, still flushed as she wondered if she should leave them alone or rudely interrupt them since they still were, at the store. If her hues did manage to lock with either of them, she would quickly run to the back and get a first aid kit and a whiteboard the store kept for her to interact with her customers, and set the kit down on the nearest shelves, hesitating to even touch either of them, almost like she was killing a beautiful moment. "Are you alright?" she'd write to ask both the men after a long moment of just uncomfortably shifting her gaze from the two, "You should step away from the broken pieces, you might hurt yourselves." she'd write beneath the previous sentence, waiting for the two to respond.

Company: Aaron and a customer || Mood: The ship has sailed! || Alone || || Where: Work || Listening to: || OOTD: the gardener

Occ:
l SHEM l
Ashtail Foxclaw

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:21 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE:Pearl's Jewels & Petals│WITH: Coralyn & Za'saad│STATUS: Embarrassed and ConfusedOutfit: This--

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

Aaron's eyes fluttered and he was so dumbfounded that he became speechless. He is straight but-- this man is so handsome not to appreciate. His position was in between the Za'saad's legs as his lower body was pressing against the other. Then his lips parted slightly as his body tensed as he felt Z's hand tracing down to his waist. It felt tingly somehow yet confusing for him. This-- guys is a.. man.. . right? ..or.. But despite from that mixture feelings that he felt, his senses came back when this charming man began to speak. “I’ve heard fate works in mysterious ways, but I’m pretty sure the saying goes ‘falling for’ not ‘falling on’ - or perhaps this is a new technique I’m unaware of? Your advances are quite aggressive.” he said.

All Aaron did was to listen and blushed as that feeling of embarrassment began to rise from his guts and a rosey hue started to appear on his cheeks. He wanted to speak out but his words were stuck at the tip of his tongue. His reflexes also reacted when the man tried to threat him with a kiss, so his head tried to turtle in with only just an inch away from his lips. “I guess I’ll collect my apology then.” Z' added. Aaron was about atone from his clumsiness but then he saw Coralyn holding up a whiteboard. --Of course he heard what was written but this gave him them an extended time where Aaron's was body was still pressing against Z's. It was silly but he realized that after reading the final words of what Coralyn wrote.

'u..um.. forgive me.. Ghg!!.--Ow!' Aaron finally spoke but as he was pressing his palm on the floor to get back up, a sharp pain surged from his elbow and made him fall flat on Za'saad. This made his cheek land on Z's lips. --It was getting too awkward so Aaron rolled to the side towards Coralyn's direction as he winced.

'Ghh.. I think I bumped my elbow on the floor.. ugh..' he said before releasing a sharp sigh. Then he slowly stood up as he reached his hand to this handsome man he bumped in to. 'Hey.. --are you alright?' he asked despite his glasses is now sitting low on the bridge of his nose. "I-- I wasn't looking.. I'm sorry" he added with a slight bow as his cheeks were still flushing from embarrassment. Then he looked at Coralyn and frowned a bit, 'Hey Coralyn, I'm sorry.. I will pay for the damages.' he said while he signed with one hand. And to Za'saad, he lowered his face down as he can't lay eye contact to him since he still felt guilty from what just took place. 'what just happened!!??' he screamed in his thoughts, trying to absorb and analyze what just transpired a second ago.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

ll Neo ll

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:09 am
User Image

User Image

Well, flirt successful?

Seeing the blush on the other pulled a chuckle from Za’saad, his mischievous behaviour gleaming in every corner of his expression while he waited for Aaron to get his bearings. Before then though, it seemed the clumsy man had yet another little fumble to deliver, somehow managing to knock himself out of balance enough to close the final gap between them. While Za’saad felt a bit of loss over not getting the kiss he had been joking for, he was rather satisfied with the fact he didn’t get a tooth knocked out either - and before they knew it, they were all back on their feet (with a bit of help).

Having grabbed the hand that offered him aid in reclaiming a vertical position, Za’saad was careful not to pull Aaron back down in the process, and took a secure step back to get a view over the both of them and allow for personal space as well. While he didn’t seem to look where he was stepping, Z still quite efficiently avoided all the pottery shards before he gave the two of them a warm smile.All is well; do not worry I’m quite battlehardned. If anything I got an enjoyable moment out of this---eh, encounter. He responded to both of their concerns, though the young lady’s were directed at both of them.

Giving a glance between the two, finding that Aaron was being adorably shy and responsible at the sametime, Za’saad almost couldn’t suppress the thrilling feeling of seeing both of them flustered - especially since he wasn’t the least bit embarrassed.

Your apology is much appreciated. Z said smoothly, narrowing his one-eyed gaze just slightly. Well, if Aaron wouldn’t look at him, he’d make him. Reaching out to grab Aaron’s hand, moving swiftly, he bowed down elegantly and placed a light kiss to the man’s knuckles. In fact, should you need someone to cushion your fall again, it would be my honour. Releasing Aaron’s hand again and standing back up straight, he turned his eyes to Coralyn. As for the shattered pot, I can’t in good conscience let Mysir shoulder the blame on his own; I have an equal participation in this accident, I’ll share an equal burden. He said, formally, turning to her fully and giving her a light bow as well - a hand to his heart. Will you accept my apology as well, for the inconvenience?

Now that was out of the way, he straightened up a third time, a happy smile on his face.

ll Neo ll
            Coralyn Dubois

l SHEM l
            Aaron Shepherd

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:10 am
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

The woman set the little board down, reaching out, pulling back and then back at the two as her brain scrambled through what she should do. Oh dear, if only Camil was here, he'd sure know what to do! Or, he would have scared the two away with his icy cold stare - the thought his cold molten hues watching her in disappointment or him firmly telling her to mind her business did make her shudder, her mind finally settling on cleaning up the mess to which she shot back up to her feet and fetched the dustpad and broom to clean up before either of them got hurt.

The things she needed were lying quite near by, so it didn't take long and she did manage to spot the brief skin contact to which she'd regret having her hands full, or the short life of the moment, before she could even capture it. She sighed quietly, getting down on her knees as she carefully sweeped up the shards, trying to make sure she got every last bit, while sneaking glances at the two. Was this how Aaron met his lover? Having lost her own, just recently might have made her a tad bit jealous though happy for her friend none the less. He deserved it, especially after the kind of life he lived before coming here.

Dumping the shards into the nearby bin, she'd look up at the two from a distance, wiping her hands as she passed a light smile. Her insides were slowly filling with butterflies at their exchange of glances and the evident flush on Aaron's face. Surely, she watched enough dramas to know where this was leading to, and the hopeless romantic she is.

The two were quite handsome, and the difference in them quite admirable, oh dear, was she going too far? The woman's flow of thought quickly came to halt while she realized she was shipping the two a little too far and when Aaron spoke up, looking back over at him as he apologized and offered to pay for the damages. She blinked and reached up to try and sign something before she heard the other man speak, watching as he took Aaron's hand to plant a gentle kiss. "Wha~! Such a gentleman!" she'd sign in a fumble, her cheeks lit up a bright red as she quickly grabbed her phone for another picture. These were memories, of course, and very important ones too.

The woman couldn't help but admire the image, smiling like the supportive friend she was trying to be before the man spoke up again, startled enough to nearly drop her phone but slipped it swiftly into her pocket.

Coralyn found herself waving her hands around as she wasn't sure how she was to react to them apologizing to her, or even tell them it was fine without a voice. None the less, she couldn't help but have a flush on her face as she shifted her hues from this man to Aaron, smiling brightly as she took the board back and wrote. "That's fine, accidents happen." she'd say, walking over to the register to type out the receipt for the broken pot and placed it on the counter, letting the two settle how they'd split the bill. Part of her did feel bad that Aaron's meet ended up this way, not to mention the kind customer who seemed to be interested in him.

Giving the two some time to figure the payment out, she bent down behind the counter and pulled out a tray of seed samples that barely had about three or so seeds for children as freebies to encourage them to try out gardening when they came in with their parents along with cute cardboard characters name tags for them to name them. There sure was a limit to them taking just one, but she could make an exception, if it was her friend and his possible love interest. "You can take a seed pack each and a tag card...if you'd like. This way you wont feel like you've wasted your money on a little accident." she'd write before adding, "You're welcome to pick a second set too, since its your first time here." she'd add with a bright grin, addressing the two. She did hope they'd pick a matching set, which would probably set their pair in stone in her mind, though, she would still appreciate it if they took some.

Company: Aaron and a customer || Mood: The ship has sailed! || Alone || || Where: Work || Listening to: || OOTD: the gardener

Occ:
l SHEM l
Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:47 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE:Pearl's Jewels & Petals│WITH: Coralyn & Za'saad│STATUS: Fine│Outfit: This--

There are times in life where you just can't see things coming at you, some events may hurt you.. yet some may melt your heart. Despite that Aaron felt guilty of it all for being clumsy in which would be rare for him to be one, he did felt glad that he didn't do further damage. Perhaps this was an interesting way to meet another person in a city where Aaron needs to be more familiar of. The person was rather gentle and kinky explicit. He did claim that he was alright and-- enjoyed it?
Aaron flickered his eyes and was about confused of what the man was talking about, maybe he is indeed friendly and doesn't mind clumsy stumble-ups like what happened a moment ago.

Still, Aaron's cheeks were still flushing for such an accident to happen where Coralyn worked on. So much for an approach right? .. tsk tsk.. 'Again.. I'm really sorry. .. I-- he said with a frown as he replied but he paused when Z' kissed his hand. 'w--wh.. His eyes widened and felt a bit awkward but he didn't want to act rude since Z' might just be doing a form of gesture of respect. He do still need to learn the culture of this city so Aaron is still in the adjustment stage. Then a small smile appeared on Aaron's lips as Z' offered himself to be his cushion if ever he stumbles again. Then Aaron just listened of what Z' has said, saying that both of them should split for the broken pot. 'Oh u-uhm.. you shouldn't --uh.. his words turned into a diminishing utter seeing how formal and charming this man is. He raised a brow followed by small nod in appreciation of what he just observed. Though, Z' doesn't need to share the damage that was caused by his clumsiness but it was nice of him. 'wow.. I bet lots of girls would fall for him.. he is so charming.. .' he said in his thoughts as he watched Z' and then to Coralyn.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After paying for the damage that he suppose to pay and bear the burden alone, he scratched the back of his head with a relieved sigh. He let out a small chuckle as he turned his attention to the man that he bumped into. "My name is Aaron.. may I know your name?" he asked with a small smile as he raised an open palm towards Z' and expecting for him to shake his hand. --Are you from around here?.. --I'll make sure that I will watch every step I make..but I'm glad that you're alright though.." he said as he patted Z's shoulder with a gentle rub and a slight caress of his thumb.

Seeing Coralyn with the seed samples, he tilted his head slightly and was curious about it. He listened and gave an adoring smile. Her smile was so sweet like honey, dripping under the morning sun. --Yes, she's cute.. Whoah.. don't mind if I do..' he grinned slightly as he leaned over to pick for two seed packs. Then he turned his head to Za'saad with a smile. "Hey, how about you? .. What seeds would you like to pick?" he giggled afterwards as he returned his gaze to Coralyn. "I will make sure let them grow and see the world, and it's adorable that they have these tags for us to name." ..he said before having a closed eyed smile. He do love plants so why not have them in his new home...?

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

ll Neo ll

Ashtail Foxclaw

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:52 am
User Image

User Image

How adorable. Both of them.

Za’saad smiled enjoying each reaction he got from the two of them. Soon after though, Aaron introduced himself and in return asked for a name and origin. Giving them a confident smile, he reached his hand out to grasp the one presented, giving Aaron a single yet firm shake of the hand. Where are my manners: Za’saad Zabirith is my name--- letting go as he had said his name, Aaron’s hand then came up and touched his shoulder quite tenderly, almost as if he was returning the flirts. Z gave the hand a short look, puzzled by the action but looking back at Aaron then with unwavering confidence. - and I come from beyond the boundaries of your reality. Anyhow, onto the matters at hand! with Z smiling from ear to ear, they managed to settle the pot situation.

Just as he was about to return to his browsing, however, Coralyn presented them with the most generous offer, but Z’ didn’t move to accept the gesture or look through the seeds to find one. Ah, how kind of you. He noted after having read her note and now watched as Aaron dug straight into the collection with a strange appetite. He must’ve either really liked seeds or being gifted something from this particular girl. Unfortunately I’ll have to painfully decline. I’m not much of a gardener myself - though I step beyond your doorstep on a rather specific quest. You see, I’ve been enthralled by an enthusiast and after a night’s deliberation, I’ve decided there’s but one thing I must do. Stepping up to a nearby rack, running his fingers absently over the items on display, he soon turned his attention back to them, holding only a short artistic pause. It’s been planted in my mind that growing and nurturing these flowers could have deep symbolic meaning, and as I’ve spent hours overthinking this, I’ve come to the decision that I’ll try my hand at this foreign hobby. My list of items include: a pot, some dirt, and seeds of the Forget-me-not - preferably for indoor growing. keeping his focus on the girl for the most of this part, he gave her a friendly smile before approaching her. When you have a moment, Mydame, I’d appreciate any aid in acquiring these items. I’m in no hurry, so take your time.

ll Neo ll
            Coralyn Dubois

l SHEM l
            Aaron Shepherd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:04 am
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

Coralyn watched as the two began to familiarize, trying her best to contain her smiles as she watched from the dark haired one to the lighter, almost like she was anticipating things to progress before her hues, not that they would, but it was something she could hope Aaron would fill her in. She couldn't wait to pull his leg with the pictures she took though, maybe even add cute stickers and post them on her social media. Wait- would that get her in trouble?

The woman brushed the thought aside as she set in the money in the register, setting the bill before Aaron since he paid before she propped her chin up on the counter while she heard the light haired man describe where he was from. She did display curiosity, though she didn't want to interrupt and ask him more, especially wanting to give Aaron more of a reason to talk to him. She'd look back at Aaron when he didn't seem to press on, pouting lightly in disappointment and reached over the counter to gain his attention before signing. "Ask him something!" she insisted, "Ask him...what brings him to Soleil, tell him why you're here." she'd suggest, hoping it would help him break the ice further, though she did hope it wouldn't backfire and he'd reveal she was the one who asked him to pry further.

A quiet sigh escaped her rose painted lips, watching Aaron, resting a fist on the counter with her chin on it while she watched, waiting for him to pick a pair before her attention shifted to the other. He declined, politely even so and she wouldn't insist him too much. Maybe this wasn't even for him? Though they seemed to have parted ways to look at their own things too. Maybe she shouldn't push it, after all, not all meets could be fast paced, feelings did take time to develop even with a spark. "I'm sure you will, you can always ask me if you have any issues growing them," she'd sign back to Aaron, quite happy with his enthusiasm. She wasn't sure how he'd fair, since for her it was as natural as breathing. Well, she was an essential nutrient on her own so, that was that.

The little woman stepped away from behind the counter with her board slipped into the front pocket of her apron once she heard the other request for her assistance to find the things he needed. A quick bounce to her step as she did while she nodded and drew her sleeves back. She went around the seed rack first, picking out the seeds of the plant he asked for, then over to the small pack of dirt that would be enough for the man to grow his plants and even replace the soil. She placed them on a little basket and walked back to the man, setting the basket down she wrote on the board. "Is there any pot that has caught your attention? And what about some fertilizer? This will make sure your plants get necessary nutrients and we have a mix that includes some insecticide to keep bugs away." she'd write, holding it up for the man to respond to respond.

To assist the man pick a pot that could be easier for him with one hand to work, she looked through the display, looking up and down before she pointed out to one over on his side, "That one with the drain bowl will be easy to water.... or" she'd write, pausing before she looked for another, a shelf higher than her and probably at his eye level. "Those are our self watering kind that are good if you are forgetful and tend to forget to water them." she'd add to the board, looking back at him with a light smile before glancing over at Aaron, just to see if he needed something too.

Company: Aaron and a Za'saad || Mood: The ship has sailed! || Alone || || Where: Work || Listening to: || OOTD: the gardener

Occ:
l SHEM l
Ashtail Foxclaw

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:51 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE:Pearl's Jewels & Petals│WITH: Coralyn & Za'saad│STATUS: Fine│Outfit: This--

Aaron's eyes flickered as his brows curled ever so lightly with a slight tilt of his head to the side. Za'saad's response left him baffled. 'u-uh' It was just a simple question of where could Z' be residing. Was that a form of sarcasm? Though, Aaron just took it swell. 'Maybe it was just the way he talks? A form of humor? ..art? .. or-- truth? As a former investigator, one of the main factor a detective should have is an open mind. Yet.. he's not a cop right now, but living in a city filled with magical creatures will be a challenge for a normal human like him. No powers, no special abilities, just intelligence and a good aim when holding a gun.

As he took a quick glance at Coralyn, he saw her signing about to ask more questions on Za'saad. A sweat-drop expression appeared in a quite comical way as he noted what she wants him to do. But he just eyed Coralyn as he shook his head slightly, trying to signal: 'No 'Coralyn, you're so adorable.. I'm not a cop right now' he said in his thoughts as he kept his smile.

--------------------------------------------------

He just listened and kept his silence with that small smile on his lips as Za'saad and Coralyn interacted. Z' declined about taking the seed samples yet he changed his mind afterwards. 'Maybe this man wanted to try-- something new.' in which Z' had mentioned.

His eyes scanned around once more to familiar the place but he stood in just one spot with even making a small step. His first impression was right, this shop does reminds him of her. Maybe this was indeed Coralyn's element, like a place where she would love to work and belong, a place where you feel like you are a part of it. This made Aaron chuckle silently, as his smile went wide recalling of his past job. And as always-- it was hell, but he loved it. The investigations, solving mysteries and hanging out with team. Recalling this made him feel nostalgic. They were indeed like a family, brothers and sisters in arms having the same single goal. But they have their own lives now. The ones who fell and served, the ones who take hold of their duty till their very last breath are not resting while the ones who survived now parted ways to have a new life.

He calming sigh escaped from his lips, his breath seeping from his mouth as he came back to his senses to face the present. --So much for the past.. It's time to face the future.' Though, there was a saying that you may never know what is to come so keep in mind of where you have from.

His eyes flashed before he panned his glance and now facing his body to Coralyn and Za'saad's direction. Placing his hands in his pockets along with the seed samples, he watched a two with a far more relaxed posture. Coralyn was helping Z' to grab whatever he needs for his new companion, a plant. Aaron did thought about having a puppy to keep him company in his new home but he wanted to start-off with a plant for now, which has the same principle of taking care of a domestic animal. 'Plants do still have feelings'

By the moment when Coralyn looked back at him, Aaron just smiled with a small wave of his hand. 'kind of a cute gesture of saying hi'. The event that happened earlier took that away though, but he wants to reset and try to set things over again as what could've just simply turned out. He gave an adoring smile at her as his eyes were almost about to close, almost like a closed eyed smile.
...If she would ask him if ever there was something he needed from her, he would just sign back with one hand saying: 'No, I'm good.' along with that smile on his face. He doesn't want to make things in a fuss for her since she is still entertaining a customer. Then he would just start to roam around the shop once more-- but with caution this time. 'He doesn't want another accident to might kiss someone on the lips, well hopefully not--.
...And as he was starting wander, Aaron turned his back and slightly touched the side of his lips with that confused look on his face. 'Dang.. I swear that I almost kissed that man on the lips.. good thing it landed on the edge of my mouth but-- dang.. . things could've been so awkward if that happened in a place like this.. it was already embarrassing really..' he said in his thoughts though his composure is now back and pretended that nothing happened.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

ll Neo ll

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:33 am
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

The woman would visibly pout when the man refused to ask their customer further questions, it was disappointing to see that he wasn't trying to advance their possibly blossoming story any further but alas, he couldn't be like her, prying the other and trying to get too personal too soon when she found herself fond of someone. It was for the best maybe, less heartbreaks this way, but she would have been able to see and cheer him on if he would try and speed the process.

With her attention back to the customer, she glanced up at him if he needed anything beyond what she offered would be good for his plants since he did mention he was just starting off. She would let him pick the pot while she headed off to find a bag of manure for the man, setting his basket by his leg while she did. Returning fairly quickly, her attention shifted to Aaron seeing how he was facing them now, signing "Do you need something too?" she'd ask, smiling when he responded with a no.

A small part of her might have felt guilty that the other couldn't probably understand their signing, at least to her knowledge, but it also felt rather thrilling.

When her mother had started learning to sign with her, after the accident, she grew frustrated that not many people understood her (Coralyn's troublesome years where she was nothing less than a bratty child). It grew to a point where she would even start crying and telling her mother morbid things like, "They should have just killed me.", "You'll never understand what it's like to be a freak that nobody understands", to which her mother simply told her to see this like a fun code language that only they knew. Surely, over time the rest of the family learned too, but it wasn't common for her to see many who knew her "code" so sometimes, even now, it was as thrilling as it was back then.

If the man had nothing else to buy, the little brunette would pick up his basket and walk him back to the counter, setting it there before she began to make the bill for him. She would glance back at the two, wondering if they were going to end up chatting at the counter while she worked and would glare daggers at Aaron before shaking her head. She set his things in an eco-bag, if he didn't carry any, slipping one of the labels in so he could name his plants. She didn't know if she should advice him about planting though she did take the liberty to write on her board, "There are instructions to how to care for them. Also, you're welcome to call the store if you need help. The number is on the receipt." she'd write before bowing as a thank you for his purchases - something the owner would have her do, which did grow on her.

Whether the man chose to stick around and talk to Aaron, she walked over to his side, nudging him lightly before leaning against his arm lightly. Her mind took her back to the times she'd do so around Camil, taking his hand in hers and just enjoying the warmth of his skin against hers. Reaching over almost idly, she took Aaron's hand, bringing it up to see it better as she brushed her fingers along it. It wasn't like Camil's, for obvious reasons, but he did have a similar firmness to them though maybe softer. There wasn't that tattoo either, well she was standing on his right..and this wasn't him.

A quiet sigh escaped her lips and her eyes trailed back to the male, cheeks started to burn a familiar hue of pink as she realized she was probably stepping past their friendly boundaries, letting his hand go as she quickly diverted, "Show me the seeds you've picked." she'd sign, rubbing the back of her head with a nervous chuckle, "And we must also get you a pot. Do you have one at home?", flushing darker as she failed to compose herself despite trying to divert the topic. "I'm so sorry." she'd add, "I don't know what gets into me." she added, signing with a single hand as the other she used to hide her face. Especially since she thought he was interested in Za'saad, and vice versa. Good going silly woman!

Company: Aaron and a Za'saad || Mood: Why me... || Alone || || Where: Work || Listening to: || OOTD: the gardener

Occ:
l SHEM l
Ashtail Foxclaw

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:06 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE:Pearl's Jewels & Petals│WITH: Coralyn│STATUS: Fine│Outfit: This--

Set aside the embarrassing event that happened a while ago.
Aaron rubbed his elbow since it did hurt. It hit the floor as he was riding on top of Za'saad. The pain was alright though it'll probably fade when-- oh? what's this...? He was roaming around the perimeter when he saw another love quote on the wall.
There it said: "Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing will always find a song." -Plato. And a small smirk appeared on his face. "Hmm.. those who wish, huh?" he wondered as he stared at the picture frame then slowly panning his gaze towards Coralyn who is now at the counter area as a small hue of pink appeared on his cheeks with that adoring smile forming from his lips.

He doesn't mind chatting with Za'saad again but-- maybe some other time if ever they meet again. He still wanted to bury the thought that of the confusion he just felt earlier. Za'saad seems-- nice.. but there was something about him in which Aaron is still about to find out. Maybe they'll meet again one day. And the very first topic they might come up would the accident which would be an interesting topic to start of a conversation.. well.. . you know.

-------------------------------------------------

Scanning some more love quotes on the walls, Aaron's eyes fluttered in surprise. His lips parted slightly while he gazed down to whatever was clinging on him. ---it was.. Coralyn!?? Though, he didn't loose his composure after finding that it was her. But he raised a brow instead with a small smile. He even heard her quiet sigh before their gaze would meet and releasing his hand from her gentle grasp. To this, he let out a small chuckle with closed eyed smile, noticing something about her body language. "Show me the seeds you've picked." she said, "And we must also get you a pot. Do you have one at home?" she added. "I think I should buy some pots.. three pots would suffice." he said while signing with one hand.
... "I'm so sorry... I don't know what gets into me." she signed while covering her face with her other hand. This made him blush his cheeks with a closed eyed smile. "It's alright Coralyn.. honestly.. . I like it when you hold my hand." He recalled the day when she first took his hand back at the beach where they first met. It felt sudden back then but he later thought of it that maybe this is just being her which was adorable. --oh and.. I took the Sunflower seeds." he added to break the ice then he just place a hand in his pocket as he smiled while facing his body towards her.

--With the Sunflower seeds.. he didn't just choose them not because he really like Sunflowers but--- it has a meaning for him in which he will reveal when the time is right.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

ll Neo ll

Ashtail Foxclaw

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items