Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Nightshade (Hidden - Underground) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:06 pm
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Around the time Nico and her group were called up to dance, Ronin was also summoned for his fight. She periodically looked his way until they locked eyes as he pointed at her and the elf. She wondered if baby boy was really going to win. He was just a human, right? In the midst of her dancing, Nico did her damn best to catch several glimpses of the battle going on in the ring. You could practically hear every punch and jab that the two men took on each other. The dancer almost cringed each time, especially after the elf took a good blow to Ronin's face. That s**t sounded like it hurt, but seeing him not back down meant that he wasn't going to give up. She was captivated by the whole fight until the very bitter end when baby boy landed a KO. Ronin definitely seemed like the crowd favorite based on the chanting and loud hollering from the audience. " Heh, not bad, baby boy. "

With Ronin's finishing statement, Nico couldn't help but chuckle. Well, a deal was a deal! Giving him a bit of a smirk, she pointed over back at the bar for him to meet her there. She had to do a little something before she gave the winner his prize. Finishing up her routine, the woman tucked as many dollar bills she could into the straps of her outfit, or the band on her left thigh before making her way over towards the bar. As soon as the two met back up, Nico grabbed his hand and pulled him over back to where they were sitting. " Congrats on the win, baby boy. I'll keep my end of the bargain, I just gotta do one little thing first! " Hopping up onto the bar's counter top, she turned around a bit to face the bartender requesting two rags - one filled with ice and the other slightly damp. It was time to play nurse. " Aite now, sit down. " Nico commanded and waited for him to do so before she gently tilted his face up slightly. While one hand pressed the ice rag against his black eye, the other began to wipe the blood off of his face.

" Ya know, you should be more careful with this pretty little face of yours. " A light snicker left her lips as she continued to care for his minor injuries. Despite his black eye, the boy still had his looks. She doubt that would ever go away unless he got seriously ******** up in a fight. Based on his skills in the ring, there wouldn't be any possible way that would happen in the near future. While in the middle of her nursing role, her co-workers walked up to the bar, all looking like they were about ready to leave. They were all back in their "civilian" clothes with their bags hung over their shoulders or perched on their forearm. " Yo, Nico. Boss-man said we can leave now. It's getting too sketchy for us. You comin' ?" Nico shook her head while placing both rags onto the counter besides her. " Nah, I still got work to do~ I'll see ya'll tomorrow or something. " She replied as she shooed them off. By the looks of it, those girls couldn't wait to get out of this place. It was rowdy and probably a bit much for them in terms of how bloody the fights got. It wasn't that bad for Nico, though. Being raised up from a shitty background, nothing really phased her much. Once the girls left, sapphire orbs returned back to look over Ronin's bruised up face. " Welp, that's about as good as it'll get. Soooo... want your dance here? Or somewhere more private, huh? I don't mind either way~ "

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
MOOD: Mellowxxx COMPANY: Roninxxx OUTFIT: Strapped Up xxx OOC:

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:01 pm
The youth is wasted on the young! Lambsare now on the run searching for m e a n i n g
xxxxxYesturday I saw a lion kissed a dear Colorful how the world really is and now
                  xxxxxPursuit of godxxxxxPursuit of vindicationxxxxxI fight the twisted worldxxxxxAlive to tell another storyxxxxxBehold a beginning adventure!xxxxxImaginative stars shiningxxxxxupon us to prove the world something
xxxxxxxxIxd i s c o v e r e d x t h a t x m y x c a s t l e s x s t a n d . . .
xxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

xxxxxxxxxxxUpon pillars of salt, and pillars of sand.

▶ ▶Ronin Song

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
( ♑►where: Nightshade ) // ( ♑►with: Nico ) // ( ♑►thoughts: She's pretty nice )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ronin took note of Nico's gesture, heading back to the bar shirtless where they first met. He could still hear the cheers while walking over. Once they got together, Nico grabbed his sweaty hand and guided him to a spot where they can sit nearby. "I look like a mess, huh? Beauty and beast I guess." He chuckled at the thought, unaware of how bad the injury was. The baby boy watched the stripper retrieving the rags from the bartender like a dog with its ears perked up. Ronin shook his head to Nico's command, letting her do what a nurse would do. As soon as she placed the ice rag on his black eye, Ronin would twitched a bit in pain. "Ahh.." He lightly moaned. The cooling sensation from the ice eventually felt good. The blood streaming down his nose was then wiped off clean. Its been awhile since a female had tended to his wound. Before Nico it was Vienna that would clean up his mess. Man, how fast time has change.

The young man gently wrapped his toned arms around her curvy waist, pulling her a couple inches closer to him while she was still fixing him up for a closer look. "You didn't have to do this, ya know. Thank you anyways. I appreciate it." He gave his regards to her with a toothy grin. Hopefully she didn't mind him laying his hands on her. For some reason it just felt right too though. "I was born with a pretty face and I will die with a pretty face." He joked, his lips slightly widen to become a smirk from witnessing her little giggle. Her co-workers approached the duo, asking Nico whether she was leaving or not since her shift was now over. After hearing her answer, Ronin couldn't help but smile again. He might have the chance.

Soft emerald eyes traveled up from her cleavage, meeting her ocean blue orbs, not breaking contact. "Lets go somewhere secluded. Somewhere low-key, just you and me. Would you like that?" He asked with a curious tone. Ronin wanted to make sure if she was comfortable with the idea. Despite everything else, he was a gentlemen at heart. That's how his mama raised him. Before anything continued on, he wanted to give Nico a piece of his mind, 'Hey. You look confident out there dancing. You're a strong woman ya know?" He paused, raising his right arm and flexing it. "Probably stronger than me." He truly meant those words. Ronin doesn't know her well enough, but with such occupation like hers, he couldn't even imagine the hardships Nico overcame. There were so many perverts and sickos out there taking advantage of women.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
            ( Persistent & Determined ) // ( Music ) // ( 23 ) // (Boxer )

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:31 pm
User Image
User Image

With his arms wrapping themselves around her waist, Nico didn't mind it much. She figured that he was just trying to get close enough so she could properly clean his bloodied face. " I don't mind patching people up. This isn't my first time and it won't be my last. She said reassuringly after the boxer thanked her for basically nursing him. Witnessing her mother being abused, there were plenty of times where she helped her heal from her wounds. Nico even had to nurse herself after getting a beating or two by her father, too. To add onto it, being a mother also brought out this caring side of her. It was just a thing that was and would be ingrained into her character. She couldn't always act like a b***h, right?

Leaning back slightly, the dancer gave Ronin a quick little smile that soon turned into a playful smirk. He wanted some alone time, huh? That was something she could work with. " I'm down. Lead the way and I'll follow. " She replied as one of her hands began to play around in his hair, twirling the strands around one finger. She wasn't sure what, but there was something about him that made her feel comfortable right off the bat. Maybe it was the aura that he put off? While he seemed to have a slight glow of arrogance, the majority of his light was pretty pure, meaning that he was a genuine person. Thank god she was a spirit medium and could read people's energy with ease. That kind of power got her out of so many sticky situations.

Watching as he began to flex his right arm, Nico did the same to compare. Her arm was definitely toned and strong, but not nearly as much as his. His bicep was greatly larger than her own. " I'm pretty strong, but probably not nearly as strong as you, baby boy. Pole dancing is really good for upper body and core, though. You should try it sometimes~ Teach me boxing and I'll teach you how to swing around on a pole. " If it wasn't for stripping, her body probably wouldn't have been as toned and nice as it was. Hell, it sure as good for her snatch back game after having Desi! No could notice that she even had a kid unless they saw her C-section scar which she usually kept hidden.

Before she could say anything else, Nico could feel peering eyes onto them. Most of them either being jealous opponents, or the fan girls that Ronin possibly had. ******** them! Slowly snaking her arms over his toned shoulders, Nico leaned in close to whisper into his ear. " We should probably find that secluded spot before you lose your little groupies~ " It's not like she cared about whether or not those little girls were angry. In fact, she was somewhat itching to start something. Shooting a look their way, she mockingly stuck her tongue out while giving them the middle finger just to prove a point.

MOOD: Mischievousxxx COMPANY: Roninxxx OUTFIT: Strapped Up xxx OOC:

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:41 pm
The youth is wasted on the young! Lambsare now on the run searching for m e a n i n g
xxxxxYesturday I saw a lion kissed a dear Colorful how the world really is and now
                  xxxxxPursuit of godxxxxxPursuit of vindicationxxxxxI fight the twisted worldxxxxxAlive to tell another storyxxxxxBehold a beginning adventure!xxxxxImaginative stars shiningxxxxxupon us to prove the world something

▶ ▶Ronin Song

( ♑►where: Nightshade ) // ( ♑►with: Nico ) // ( ♑►thoughts: She's pretty nice )

While Nico was playing with the boxer's black hair, Ronin slowly release one of his hands off from her waist as it moved its way below, gently gripping under her bare thigh. Dominance contribute to the audacity to perform such act. He wanted it badly. His spirit was brightened when baby girl also agreed to the idea of being low-key. He was smiling inside. "Cool. I know a great spot where we can go." He answered back as his eyes flickered to the exit sign. Their conversation flowed smoothly as if it were of dances and music. He watched Nico flexed her tone bicep in front of him which was quite surprising in a good way because it actually looked really defined compared to the girls he met in they city who had flabby arms. Pole dancing probably played a role in keeping her shape and health in check. "Not down to pole dance. I don't think any girls would want to see a gorilla spinning around. " He admitted. Ronin couldn't even imagine himself doing it."I'll teach you boxing then all the men can be scared of ya and won't even lay a finger on ya." He promised her. To be honest, Ronin hadn't taught anyone how to fight since he moved here. He got rusty. Plus, its not that he always occupied, its just that people never really asked or interested til now. Once Nico learned the basics, she could defend herself whenever she felt endangered. Ronin wasn't sure if she has a boyfriend, but there's gonna be times when you gotta face certain things on your own.

Ronin looked away nervously, but he couldn't hid the red glow that came over his face when baby girl laid her arms over his shoulder. As she got close enough to whisper to his ear, Ronin sneakily take a quick sniff of her. The sweet aroma of strawberries filled up his nose. Oh how he loves that scent. "Let me do a couple things first before we head out. Stay here. I'll be quick." He replied before getting up.

First off, Ronin approached the female bartender to retrieve his credit card that was on tab. She handed the card to him as well as the receipt. He skim through the receipt realizing it wasn't that much. Right after that Ronin took a glance to the main stage and notice his expensive Dior hoodie and t-shirt were missing. A sigh of irritation escaped his lips. He was slightly mad by the fact that it was missing, but it soon got over him. He could always buy another one since he got a lot of money in his bank account. With that done, he made his way back to Nico who was sitting waiting for him. He handed her the black trench coat she was wearing earlier that he found nearby. "Put this on, don't want people staring." After all, Ronin can get jealous pretty easily. He was a guy and he knows how guys think. He then proceed to grab her right hand and led her up the staircase and to exit door. "Let's go to my car. My Tesla is parked right outside the alley. Not to mention the windows are tinted too."

( Excited ) // ( Music ) // ( 23 ) // (Boxer )

Cho-Cho Twain
            OCC: I had work all day yesterday! I apologize about the late post. Lets keep this going though hehe biggrin

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Seeing how red Ronin's face got made a little giggle escape. If he was that easy to tease and get that kind of reaction, this was definitely gonna be fun for her. It was honestly cute to her. " Oh c'mooonnn~ Maybe if I beat you in a fight you'll do it. " Nico replied jokingly as she mimicked his one-two jab from earlier. As he walked off to handle some left over business, the dancer took this time to count up her earnings from tonight. Removing all of the dollar bills she had tucked into various places, she counted each bill up and placed them into neat piles. " Huh, $450? Not bad, but not what I was going for... " She blew out some air from her nose before just shrugging to herself and tying up her loose bills with rubber bands. Something was better than nothing, right? Besides, this money could go towards Desi. She always had a separate hidden money pile for him for various things. Medical bills, toys, food - just about whatever the boy wanted or needed. He sure was a spoiled kid, but at least he didn't act like a rotten brat due to it. She didn't know how she got lucky having such a sweet kid.

When baby boy returned and handed her coat to her, Nico had a sly little smirk on her face. " Oh wow, I didn't know baby boy had a jealous streak. " The woman replied as she slipped into her coat and zipped it. Placing her wad of cash into one of her pockets, she then pinched his cheek playfully before following his lead. She wondered what this secluded little area was for them. As the duo exited the club and got into the alley, Nico was pretty surprised to see a damn Tesla. So this dude was rich rich, huh? Letting out a long whistle, ocean blue eyes scanned over the vehicle. " Damn, she's a beauty. " She commented while looking over to Ronin. Almost in an instant, Nico's face went back to her little impish grin. " You sure you wanna do it there? I'd hate to get ya fine ride messy~ " Man, she was just in a teasing mood today. Or at least a little more so than normal. Hopefully the boxer didn't mind her nature. She was a natural borne troublemaker after all!

MOOD: Mischievousxxx COMPANY: Roninxxx OUTFIT: Strapped Up xxx OOC: It's all good! No worries ^ ^

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:48 pm

▶ ▶Ronin Song

( ♑►where: Nightshade ) // ( ♑►with: Nico ) // ( ♑►thoughts: Woof Woof! )

With a press of a button on his car key, the Tesla's passenger doors open up towards the sky as if they were bat wings. Looking over to Nico who was beside him, it was apparent on her face that she was pretty amazed by the electric vehicle. She wasn't the first to be surprise for he had seen countless of other people's expression who had witness his car for the first time. "Yeah she is a beauty. I don't waste money on gas anymore since this car is run by batteries. " He informed her before adding, "Feels like I'm doing mother nature a favor here, ya know." A small grin formed on his face from thought that he was basically a hero with no cape. Just saving the world from C02 exposure little by little. In addition, baby boy wasn't really into sport cars that much.

Ronin reached for Nico's hand and led the baby girl inside the car with her going in first like all gentlemen would do. As he got in, Ronin pressed on his car key once more, the door slowly closing tight and locked. Emerald eyes focused on Nico's ocean blue, "Have you ever done it in a car before? Nothing new to me. For some reason I feel like I'm gonna make a mess out of you." He teased while grabbing her over to sit on his lap, her face facing his. "Let me know if get too touchy. I can be too wild at times." He said before biting his lips. It was just a dance though, right...? So many lewd thoughts came rushing in, but Ronin did his best to restrain himself until the moment was about right.

Pulling his Iphone XR from his right pocket, Ronin connected his phone to the car's Bluetooth. Quickly, he scrolled down on his phone searching for a perfect song to match the mood. "Aha. This will work." He thought to himself. The song Say it by Tory lanez blasted from the car's Harmon speakers located in the back. "Can you vibe to this or naw?"

( Kinky ) // ( Music ) // ( 23 ) // (Boxer )

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:05 pm
User Image
User Image

So the boxer was cute and eco-friendly, huh? Who would've thought. " Heh, so Captain Planet drives with style now? I can dig that. " Nico said with a chuckle as she got into Ronin's car. It was a lot more spacious in there than she had originally thought. Not bad, especially given that she was gonna dance on him. Getting pulled into his lap, Nico started to take off her coat, unzipping it slowly. With her other hand, the dancer cupped his chin gently, looking into his emerald green eyes with a seductive gleam in her own. " That's big talk coming from Mr. Blushy-Pants. You can't pretend like I didn't notice~ " She definitely paid attention the last two times she got him to turn red. She didn't say anything to spare him a tiny bit of embarrassment, but that obviously didn't last too long.

Watching as he scrolled through his phone for some music, Nico curiously looked too just to see what his music preference was. Once the music started going through the high quality speakers in the car, the dancer gave a nod of approval. " This is perfect. " The moment she began to get a good feel for the song, her body started moving in accordance. Her hips began to gyrate as she started grinding against him teasingly. Sapphire eyes stared into Ronin's eyes as she gently grabbed his hands and allowed them trail up from her thighs to her waist, making him hold her steady as she leaned back while her body began to roll almost in slow motion. Pole dancing allowed her to have a stronger control over her core, making it effortless to do belly rolling.

Her hands caressed her own accentuated curves until she gradually sat up and spun around where her back was facing the front of his torso. Bottom pressed against him, Nico continued to whine slowly to the beat of the song as she looked back at him periodically. " Hope you're not turning into a tomato, Baby boy~ "

MOOD: Flirtyxxx COMPANY: Roninxxx OUTFIT: Strapped Up xxx OOC:

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:12 pm

▶ ▶Ronin Song

Mischievous eyes observed baby girl unzipping her black trench coat revealing her fine beaming skin under that seductive outfit. Ronin gave her a smug look when she put him on blast with her hands cupping his chin. "Well, you should take full responsibility then~" His eyes never left her daring gaze. He honestly didn't mind if he got caught blushing since he enjoy a good tease. At least he was honest with it. He gotta give it to her though; she's quite sharp even with her words.

As the music began playing, Nico started grinding against him. Her peachie bum felt like 2 large marshmallows that was gonna suck him up similar to that of a black hole. The way she twirled to the melody was on point. This woman knew how to dance to the beat. Embarrassingly, something beneath his jeans was slowly emerging upward. It felt too good he couldn't help it. "Something about women taking charge is attractive." He complimented, his hands sliding from her thighs to Nico's curvy waist. He made sure he gripped it tightly to keep her steady yet closer to his pelvis. "Are you gonna let me take charge soon?" Ronin joked, though he was down for the idea.

The way she arched her back gave Ronin so many lewd thoughts. He released one of his hands off her waist, slowly trailing down its way to her peach, but just barely above the cheek. The rod underneath his jeans becoming a bit larger to point that she could feel them. "Hmph. I'm not red.." He lied with a pout and his cheeks burning hot.

The song by Tory Lanez soon ended and the playlist automatically switched up to 20 Mins by Lil Uzi Vert which had a faster tempo.

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Aww, baby boy was getting a little flushed now. Nico snickered and turned back around to face him again. Once the next song on the playlist began, the dancer kept up accordingly. She bounced and started grinding with a bit more intensity on purpose. His body's reaction was a dead giveaway. He knew, and she knew so she was going to play that to her little mischievous advantage. " Heh, red baby wants a shot at being captain? Be my guest... if you can handle it. " Nico replied with a smirk. As much as she was teasing him, she wouldn't be able to say s**t back if he questioned her about being excited, too. At least it was a bit more difficult for it to show versus a guy's body.

Her hands trailed up her body from her hips until one sneaked around her back. Undoing the clasp to her top, the thing slipped off with ease. She wasn't just dancing around topless, though! She had black 'x' shaped pasties to cover up the bits that needed hiding. The girls had to be covered at least a little bit! With a devious look on her face, her hands ran up Ronin's muscular arms and snaked around his neck until one of them pushed his head forwards into her chest. She could feel how hot his face was from when the blood rushed to his cheeks. He might not have been honest, but his body reaction sure was! " What the mouth won't say, the body will always tell the truth. "

MOOD: Flirtyxxx COMPANY: Roninxxx OUTFIT: Strapped Up xxx OOC:

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:33 am

▶ ▶Ronin Song

The sensation by the way she whined intoxicated him with excitement from his pants to his curled toes. Ronin could feel goosebumps appearing all of his body, trying to press his manly thing against her keyhole. Baby boy’s breathing started to fluctuate with his eyes slightly closed due to the increasing intensity of her hips. Oh man, Nico is such a tease, however Ronin would do the same to make her heart race even faster. He wondered if she was feeling good about it too. One of his hand gripped onto her full peach, playfully and roughly massaging it. Once she gave the consent, a sly grin formed on Ronin’s soft lips, thinking of the steamy fantasies he could do.to her. “Just relax a bit Nico...” He said, clenching her firm marshmallow harder. He maintain eye contact with her ocean blue eyes before he raised both brows, stunned by the fact that the strapped bralette fell out of place. Her chest was almost freed, but was covered by the pasties. “Too bad, eh?” He joked.

His head was pushed into her ripe plumps. His body was becoming sweaty from the hot atmosphere of both bodies pressing against each other. He began pecking in between her cleavage, trailing its way up to her neck, softly whispering to her, “You’re right, but my mouth can do a lot of things.” He found a hidden corner on her smooth nape, his lips giving a suck as it left a small, red hickey. Don’t worry, he made sure that the spot wasn’t noticeable to the public’s eye. He faced Nico just only a couple inches apart, emerald eyes leveling with her devious gaze. “I wonder what your mouth can do~” he said, his voice husky and deep. He then gently slide an index finger into her mouth, his eyes never leaving her sight. When the current song ended, the last song from his playlist popped up. This time it was Zaddy by Ty Dolla $ign. Oh how Ronin loves this song.

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Relax? Oh, there was no way she was going to relax after getting herself riled up. They were at the point of no return, baby. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders as he began to kiss up from the center of her chest towards her neck. With him leaving a small mark on her neck only revved up her engine even more. A light audible gasp left her lips while her cheeks lit up a deep pink. The boxer knew what he was doing and possible knew what he was getting himself into. Nico instantly returned the favor, not being so considerate on her placement of her markings. She didn't care at this point. Whatever happens happens. " Wanna find out? " Nico responded in a suggestive whisper while gently sucking on his finger.

** Kicks the kids to the PMs ** GONE GET NOW! GET!

MOOD: WH0RE KN33xxx COMPANY: Roninxxx OUTFIT: Strapped Up xxx OOC:

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:04 pm

▶ ▶Ronin Song

—- Continues from PMs—-

Emerald eyes burned bright in delight, pleased to hear that out of everyone Nico had sex with, Ronin was the best of them all. His effort and energy definitely deserved to be noted. He gave her a similar review as well, "I could say the same to you too, Nico~" When baby girl agreed to come along to his pad, Ronin's ears perked up like a puppy. He was excited to show her his decorative interior of the house. All about the flex, right? It was very considerate and kind of baby girl to offer assistance in cleaning his Tesla, but he rejected the help, shaking his head. "Thanks, but I'm good though. To be honest, I love cleaning my car. I find it very therapeutic for some odd reason." He chuckled while scratching the back of his head. Despite the mess, It was basically his fault for making her squirt, but it was all worth it.

As the tinted window slightly rolling down, a cool breeze entered the humid atmosphere, giving the young boxer chills that ran down his spine. It felt good, however his skin was quite sensitive to the cold. His eyes beamed to baby girl's ocean blue hues as she began to speak. She questioned whether his confession of having an affair with her was either true or false. He gently placed a hand on one of her thighs, "Don't ever doubt a boxer. I meant every single word. An tiny angel floating above my right shoulder told me to give it a try. I wanna see you more often." He reassured her with confidence gleaming in his eyes. "There's one condition though. I know you are dancer and all, but only I can get the special treatment and no one else." He made it clear hoping she would understand his point of view.

Thinking back about the time he was living in the east coast, Ronin had a serious relationship with this independent woman named Vienna. He ******** up their relationship when he cheated on her. Strangely enough, there were some qualities that Nico and Vienna shared that were similar. Fame and money got the best of him. To make amends and become a better person with integrity, he moved here for a fresh start. He was numb all this time while searching for a love as good as he had with Vienna. Looking away, he glanced over to the dark sky above, his eyes becoming heavy from sorrow as he began rattling on, "Every person that comes in your life is here for a limited time so be there and be fair. I learned it the hard way..." He paused taking a deep breath. "A woman told me that I was always planning, never manifesting. I've changed of course ever since I started living here about a year ago." He admitted, though he wasn't too bothered about his past.

"I apologized if I said too much. Lets get going and shower, yeah?" Ronin changed the subject. He zipped up his jeans and climbed over to the drivers seat. He patted on the seat beside him, gesturing over to Nico to come sit next to him in the front. With that done, Ronin pressed on the on button which turned on the electric car's motor as he began driving off heading to his home sweet home. What a day.

--- EXITS ---

( Persistent & Determined ) // ( Music ) // ( 23 ) // (Boxer )

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Hearing Ronin reassure her about the affair made Nico feel a little bit better. However, there was still a twinge of push-back that she could thank her own trauma for. Even though she had always craved more serious relationships, all of hers all turned sour pretty quick. She was excited for this one, but still kept her reservations in order to protect her own emotional well-fare. It definitely wasn't something against the boxer; she was just broken goods, is all. As he told her of the special condition, Nico nodded in agreement. " Heh, well that's a no-brainer. If I'm treated well, then I send that back 10 times over. " Nico was a lot, but one thing she could definitely be called is loyal. Even during her drug addicted youth, she was always loyal to those who claimed her as their "partner". Her loyalty was also a reason why she 100% got hurt most of the time. She was loyal to a fault sometimes.

As he went on a little bit about his past, Nico got the feeling that he was remorseful of what happened. He never said what, but the look in his eyes said it all. Baby boy was blue about something in his past. The woman ran a hand through his hair gently and gave him a soft smile. " Hey, humans make mistakes. The best thing you can do is learn from it and change. You've obviously seem like you've done just that, so don't beat yourself up too much, 'kay? And this is coming from the Queen of making mistakes here. " She wasn't lying either. Nico was definitely the kind of person who had to learn things the hard way most of the time. Her stubbornness and her temper always got the best of her. She was still learning, but now that she had a kid, it made it easier for her to realize the things she needed to fix in order to prioritize her son.

Getting back into her trench coat, Nico followed Ronin to the front and sat in the passenger's seat. Every now and then, she would periodically look over as if to check on him. It was a motherly habit that she picked up from doing it towards Desi. Man, how was this going to turn out?

--- Exit ---

MOOD: Mellowxxx COMPANY: Roninxxx OUTFIT: Strapped Up xxx OOC:

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:30 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ① ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑥
( ① чєαя, ②① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:16 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
        ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
        I'm feeling Uninterested || I'm speaking to Strangers || Where am I? Nightshade || What am I wearing? My bougie attire

It had been a long week of Saeyong actually investing his time in something other than being lazy, his sex life or just avoiding people in general, to take Alex's advice on working on his singing again. It was not easy getting back, when he was the one who left that life behind, but he did want to consider it again, especially with the positive influence he had in his life now. But alas, his efforts only lasted for only so long before he wanted to get his claws back into, someone's hair or someone's back - something he assumed Alex wouldn't be proud of and wouldn't bother telling him anytime soon.

To the man, these urges were as normal as craving something sweet. Living alone for so long, depression could sure be something, and other than his vocal chords giving him trouble from all the warm up practice, he wanted a different kind of pain, a different emotion even to make him feel less - less like he did back in his company.

"Elysium" the male stated the code, his height and appearance making the bouncer there hesitate for a moment before he decided to let him in. He never thought he looked like a minor, heck he knew many others in the industry who even were and could pass off as high schoolers, but him? No, he sure had something about him that looked, less child like - at least he thought. Maybe he should start brushing his hair backwards, he thought, brushing his fingers through his hair, pushing them back as he walked past his reflection, shaking his head to let his light locks fall back into place.

Standing there among the crowd of sweaty drunk individuals, watching the brawl before them, he sighed. It wasn't unusual for him to show up here, even though he didn't intend to get into a brawl himself, he did quite enjoy the company he could get post one of them, the frustrated loser often serving as a good experiment to tease, to manipulate, to control. But was today going to be any similar? Who knew. In a way, he was heeding to his Djinn friend's advice and meeting new people, even if his motives were- selfish?

O.O.C.

Yummy Galaxxy

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out